A Rose Bound Ch. 01

Her hands were moved above her head and pushed to the arm of the sofa. "Hold on princess," his eyes were gleaming at her, "I'm not done with you yet, don't worry."

She clenched onto the arm of the sofa with her now free hands and leaned her head back in satisfaction, waiting for him to continue pleasuring her. You mess, you fucking mess Rose.

The sensation of his cool tongue flicking against her clit quieted her thoughts and she was immediately back to the edge as the bliss he was artfully creating overcame her self-control. He licked up and down her vulva carefully, greedily sucking at the juices that flowed from within her, before plunging his tongue inside her.

His face was pressed against her and she could feel his breath coming through his nose, which was pressed against her groin, in small sharp bursts. It tickled her clit which felt ready to explode as he played her whole body with his tongue. It span and swirled inside her and her wailing carried the tune he was conducting into the still air of the room around them.

His mouth moved up to suck on her clit and one of the hands that was pressed against her hips moved to impale her again. She was writhing below his ministrations and her hands clenched onto the sofa, briefly they moved as if reaching down to push on his head but she caught herself and was sickened by her actions just as she finally exploded into a rolling orgasm.

She cried and arched as her hips jutted against him. He kept his fingers buried inside her as he stretched the orgasm on, coaxing her gratification higher as she bucked and thrashed beneath him. He held her hips as she panted and let the waves of pleasure splash across her body.

"Open your eyes," he ordered as the few final spasms wracked her. She kept them closed as she felt him lean down, pushing his still clothed body against her heaving chest. He kissed her collar bone; her whole body was dripping with moisture now. "Open," he repeated firmly and then bit the soft skin of her neck. She gasped at the pain and opened her eyes. He looked directly down at her, she couldn't read his emotion but it seemed stuck somewhere between a smug self-satisfaction, calm adoration and fierce hunger.

He opened his mouth and her eyes moved to watch his lips, "You're welcome."

She burst into tears.

He sighed and stood, careful not to press any weight against her as he moved despite his now raging hard on. Leaning down he gently slid his hands under her body to lift her from the sofa. She sagged in his strong arms and sobbed, paying little attention to their surroundings as he carried her out of the room and up some stairs into another. He placed her on a soft bed, paused only a minute to study her body before pulling silky sheets over her.

She continued to cry, overcome by emotions of shame, confusion, fear, until finally she fell into a fitful sleep.

Her ankles were still bound.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds