A Rose by Any Other Word

On the paper was written one of Shakespeare's sonnets. It read:

'Shall I compare thee to a summers day?

Thou art more lovely and temperate:

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

And summer's lease hath all too short a date;

Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines,

And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;

And every fair from fair sometimes declines,

By chance or nature's changing course untimm'd;

But thy eternal summer shall not fade,

Nor lose thy possession of that fair thou ow'st;

Nor shall death brag thou wander'st in his shade,

When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st:

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

So long lives this, and gives life to thee.'

Below the sonnet she had written her phone number and a note saying, 'I need to see you again. I need to confirm that last night wasn't a dream. Please text me when you want to see me.'

I mentally slapped myself, why hadn't I thought of that? I guessed I was just too caught up in finally having her in my arms that I forget about the wonders of modern technology. Just to be safe I didn't input her name in my phone and instead entered her number under the name 'A'. I typed quickly and sent her a message. I first explained that it was me before writing:

I got your note. Reading that sonnet made me cry I was so happy. You remembered! I want to see you too but don't want us to meet too often in case anyone gets suspicious.

It wasn't long until I got a response.

I didn't mean to make you cry but I'm glad you liked it. Of course I remembered, how couldn't I? Getting to know you was amazing and I wanted to remember every little detail. I know we need to be careful but I really miss you.

I smiled. She was just an amazing young woman and she was mine.

I miss you too baby. How about you come around to mine after school the day after tomorrow? Until then we can message as much as you want. As long as you're not messaging me at school. I've not entered your number in my phone under your name, I recommend you do the same with me.

We spent the rest of the night messaging each other and talking about whatever took our fancy. I couldn't remember the last time I'd felt this way about someone. It felt like I was ten years younger and in love for the first time all over again. Alex was truly an amazing woman.

Alex Summers

The next two days passed too slowly for my liking. I couldn't wait to see her again. We spent every evening and into most of the night messaging each other. We continued to get to know each other. We learnt that we both really liked musicals but also liked a bit of rock or metal music.

We spoke about our lives, how our days went. I learnt that there was a lot more work to being a teacher than what the students actually saw. She ranted to me about making lesson plans and trying to get students to engage with the materials she was trying to teach. I suggested for my class, to get them more engaged with Romeo and Juliet, that she have a film day and put on the version of Romeo and Juliet where Leonardo Di Caprio plays Romeo. I explained how the students might find it more interesting because even though they'd kept the dialect the same, they'd modernized everything else, to the extent that the swords were replaced with guns. She said she'd think on it.

I passed her another note in class the day after we started texting. It read:

What if we rewrite the stars?

Say you were made to be mine,

Nothing could keep us apart,

You'd be the one I was meant to find,

It's up to you, and it's up to me,

No one can say what we get to be,

So why don't we rewrite the stars?

Maybe the world could be ours.

It was lyrics from the musical 'The Greatest Showman'. I thought she might appreciate them. I was also reminding her that I remember the details she tells me about herself.

The day after I didn't pass her another note since I was going to hers after school but she managed to pass me one in the morning as we passed each other in the hall. She acted like she was simply passing along something I'd forgotten the previous day and handed me a folded piece of paper. I ran to the bathroom so see what it said. It read:

A heart full of light,

A night bright as day,

And you must never go away.

I recognised the quote instantly. It was from the musical Les Miserables. I smiled. She remembered the details I had shared as well. She knew that was my favourite musical.

I met up with Jessica at lunch as usual.

"So how's it going?" She asked, keeping her voice low.

"You know. The usual." I shrugged.

"I didn't mean in general you moron. How are things between you and you-know-who?" She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes in response.

"That was the most cheesy Harry Potter reference I have ever heard." I laughed.

She playfully slapped my arm, "Don't avoid the question. How's it going with her?"

"It's okay." I smiled, "Actually things are amazing. We've been texting a lot, and have even passed each other notes at school." I explained.

"You pass each other notes? What kind of notes?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Not those kind of notes. Get your head out of the gutter." I playfully shoved her. "I started it. The whole note passing thing. I passed her a note with one of Shakespeare's sonnets on it. She really likes them and I thought it would be romantic." I shrugged.

"Which sonnet?"

"The one that starts with 'Shall I compare thee to a summers day.'" I explained.

Jessica gasped, "That's really romantic Al. What note did she pass you?"

"Well I sent her another one yesterday. Lyrics to the song 'Rewrite the Stars' from The Greatest Showman."

"Again, really romantic."

I nodded my agreement, "And then today she passed me this." I handed her the note with the song lyrics written on it.

She sighed, "Maybe I should try and date a teacher. All the guys I've dated just care about getting into my pants. They have no sense of romance."

"Maybe that's just men?" I asked, trying to be helpful.

"And you'd know, Miss I-Think-I'm-A-Lesbian?"

"Point taken." I conceded.

"So when are you seeing each other again?"

"Tonight." I beamed, feeling ecstatic at feeling Miss Mitchell's touch again.

"Are you going to, you know, do the deed?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows again.

"Christ Jess, I don't know! It's not like people plan these things in advance."

"Some people do." She shrugged.

"Well I don't."

"And how do you know? You're still a virgin." She looked at me pointedly.

"For fuck sake Jess! You seem more interested in my sex life, or lack thereof, than I am! You jealous or something?" I asked, glaring at her.

"The only thing I'm jealous of is that you seem to have found someone who really cares about you, pays attention to what you say and looks hot as hell. I need to find me someone like that."

"You will someday. I'm sure. I just got lucky."

The rest of the day I could barely focus I was so excited. Even when I was in my English class. I didn't answer any questions and barely knew what was going on. Miss Mitchell didn't seem to notice or if she did she knew the reason why and was choosing to ignore it.

After school I went to her house as quickly as I could.

Standing at her front door I hesitated before ringing the doorbell. Now that I was here my excitement was replaced by nerves. I reminded myself what she'd said last time I was here. We didn't have to do anything I didn't want to do. The issue was I wanted to. I was just scared. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

She opened the door and motioned me inside with a smile. As soon as the door closed behind me and pulled me into a warm embrace. I closed my arms around her, happily inhaling her scent. I know that I see her at school every day but it's just not the same as being in her arms.

"I've missed having you in my arms." She said, her words echoing my thoughts.

"Same." I murmured, not wanting to let her go.

She laughed, prying me away from her, "We have plenty of time for this baby. Would you like a drink? Tea, coffee or maybe wine?"

"A glass of wine would be lovely." Not wanting to be apart from her for a second I took her hand and followed her into the kitchen.

I hadn't been in the kitchen the last time I was here. It was just as lovely as the living room. White cupboards with black counter tops, and shiny appliances.

She went to the fridge and collected a bottle of red wine, then grabbed two glasses out of a cupboard, all the while only having one hand as I still refused to let go of her.

After we both had a glass of wine in hand we made our way to the living room, sitting next to each other on the sofa.

"So how was your day? I noticed that you seemed to be having trouble focusing earlier." She smirked at me, I was now positive that she knew the reason why.

"It was okay." I shrugged, "I couldn't focus because I was too excited.." I blushed.

She reached out and stroked my cheek, "You are so cute when you blush." She smiled at me warmly, "But you need to try and focus at school, even when you are coming here. I know what you're capable of, you can't let your grades slip."

"I won't." I promised her.

We got talking about our days in more detail and I even told her about my conversation with Jessica over lunch.

"You told her about us?" She asked looking worried.

"Don't worry. She won't tell anyone. It was actually her idea that I write you a letter. I was supposed to burn it afterwards though."

"Then I guess I have something to thank her for. If you hadn't written that letter we wouldn't be here now." She smiled and lent over and kissed me. I could taste the wine on her lips. Her lips parted my own and our tongues met, sending a shock wave of pleasure through my body.

I expected her to back off and continue our conversation but she didn't. She continued to kiss me, one hand on my cheek and the other on my leg. Her hand slid back until it was in my hair, keeping my lips locked with hers as she stroked my thigh. I moaned against her lips, her touch felt amazing.

I hesitantly reached out and put my arms around her waist. I wanted to touch her but I was so nervous.

Her hand on my thigh started travelling up my leg slowly, tracing a path of fire wherever she touched me. When her hand was close to my centre though I panicked. I broke off our kiss and jumped up to my feet. I looked away from her, feeling embarrassed at my reaction.

"What's wrong?" She asked breathlessly.

"It's nothing." I lied. How could I tell her the truth? That I really wanted to but I was terrified of the idea? That I was a virgin and had no idea what I was doing? What if she knew the truth and no longer wanted me? What if I was too inexperienced for her?

I heard her stand up and approach me. I expected her to touch me but she didn't.

"Please don't lie to me Alex. That wasn't nothing." She said, her voice calm but firm.

I just shook my head, small tears coming to my eyes.

"Baby, talk to me." She pleaded, her voice full of concern now. It was her concern that broke my resolve and therefore my silence.

"I'm a virgin." I whispered, half hoping that she hadn't heard me.

She reached out and turned me so that I was facing her. Her expression wasn't what I was expecting. There was no amusement, no sign that my revelation bothered her. "Remember, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do." She reminded me.

"I know but I do want to. I'm just scared." I explained. She smiled at me kindly.

"Okay." She nodded to herself. "How about we take things one step at a time? Don't think about where we're going, just concentrate on where we are. At any point you want to stop all you have to do is say and I'll stop." She reassured me.

I took a deep breath and nodded, "Okay. I'll try and do that." I stood there stiffly, not sure what to do now.

She took a good look at me, noticing how tense I was before nodded to herself. She walked away from me and over to her stereo, putting on some slow music that I didn't recognise.

She walked back towards me and offered me her hand, "Dance with me." This wasn't what I expected but I took her hand and she pulled me into her arms. She wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling her firmly against her. I timidly mirrored her actions.

We slowly danced in place, turning on the spot, until before I knew it I was resting my head on he shoulder, the tension I was feeling had vanished.

I sighed against her, "This is nice."

"Remember, focus on what we're going, not where it's going." She whispered in my ear before kissing the top of my head.

We swayed in place for a bit longer before she started to progress things. It started out small, her hands around my waist began moving. She stroked my back for a while before she whispered, "Baby, look at me."

I raised me head to look her in the eye. As soon as I was looking at her she pulled me into a slow leisurely kiss, her tongue meeting mine once again. One of her hands left my back to tangle in my hair. We kissed as we danced together.

The hand on my back started travelling south until it was resting on my buttock. I started to panic once again before taking her advice and staying in the moment. I tried to push all thoughts of where this was going out of my mind and simply enjoy her touch.

She seemed to sense my rising panic and didn't progress things further until I had calmed down. Once I was calm once again her hand became firmer, slowly massaging my bottom as her kiss became more insistent. I moaned softly, her touch was driving me wild. I tried to channel this feeling into confidence and managed to move my hands until I was cupping her bottom massaging in a similar manner.

She took this as encouragement and moved her hand around to the front of my stomach, lifting up my shirt slightly and touching the bare skin there. Her touch on my naked skin felt so much better than through my clothing and I craved more.

While tracing patterns on my skin her hand began to rise until she was cupping my breast over the top of my bra. She massaged the globe in a similar fashion as she had my buttock, driving me wilder with passion. I moaned again, hoping to encourage her. It was easy now to focus on the sensations she was causing instead of my fear. My mind was full of her, what she was doing, her smell and the feelings she was causing inside of me, chasing away my earlier fright.

She broke away the kiss and pressed her forehead to my own, her gaze mirrored my own. We both wanted more of each other.

"Shall we move this to the bedroom?" She asked, her voice husky.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

She took my hand and led me up the stairs and into her bedroom. The decoration in this room was in contrast to the light colours I'd seen elsewhere in the house.

Her bedroom was decorated in dark warm colours. Her bed was made of a dark wood with crimson sheets. She pulled me along beside her and laid down on the bed, pulling me down beside her.

As soon as I was laying down her lips claimed mine once again. She moved until she was above me, her lips never leaving my own. While once arm held her up the other began to explore my stomach, this new angle giving her better access.

This time when she reached my breasts she slipped her hand underneath my bra and cupped the bare skin, her thumb stroking back and forth over my engorged nipple. Shots of pleasure seemed to travel from where her thumb connected down to my centre. I never would have expected that those two places were connected as much as they were.

I reached up and slipped my own hands under her shirt, feeling the soft skin of her stomach. I hesitantly made my way until I was cupping her breasts, massaging them as I had felt her do. She moaned and the sound was wonderful. I wanted to hear it again.

We continued to fondle each other, our passions driving higher until we were both moaning freely.

Suddenly she sat up, pulling me with her, before straddling my legs. She reached out and grasped the hem of my shirt, quickly lifting it off of me and throwing it to the floor. As soon as my skin was exposed she began to kiss as much as she could reach.

Her lips started at my neck, causing goosebumps to rise along with my pleasure. She kissed a path down my neck and along my collarbone. I threw my head back, breathing heavily. As she kissed her way further down my chest she reached behind me and unclasped my bra. Her lips left my skin long enough for her to also toss that aside before taking an engorged nipple between her lips.

The pleasure she had brought me with her hands with nothing in comparison to this. She sucked at my nipple as she brushed her tongue over the end, sending bolts through my body.

I reached down and tugged at the hem of her shirt, "I want to see you." I whispered.

She sat up and let me remove her shirt and bra before pushing me back until I was laid down with her on top of me. Her weight on me felt wonderful along with her continued kissing and sucking of my breasts.

Her hand reached down and unbuttoned my trousers before slipping inside to touch my centre.

Her lips left my breasts to whisper in my ear, "You must be really enjoying this, you're sopping wet." Before biting my ear lobe as her fingers found that sensitive nub, caressing it softly.

"Oh!" I gasped as I began to climb higher, a warm feeling starting in the pit of my stomach.

Her lips met mine again, her tongue only increasing my pleasure as her fingers worked their magic on me.

Just as I was getting close to my orgasm she stopped.

"Wh-What?" I asked, dazed.

She climbed off of me and quickly slipped off my trousers and pants so that I was laid there in front of her, completely naked.

My earlier fear began to rise again at that realisation and I moved my arms to cover myself.

She grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head, laying on top of me once again.

"Never hide yourself from me. You are beautiful." She whispered in my ear before kissing me.

Slowly she kissed her way down my body, paying special attention to my neck, then my breasts and nipples before kissing a path down towards me centre.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as her mouth reached my nether lips. I had never felt anything like this in my whole life. I didn't think there could be any better feeling.

She slowly licked me, but never touching the throbbing nub where I wanted her the most. She continued this torture until I was panting heavily, even pushing her tongue inside of me.

"For gods sake Caelynn, please!" I begged finally, my resolve breaking. I couldn't take any more of her teasing.

She sat up and looked me in the eye, a devilish grin on her lips. She slowly began inserting a finger inside of me, slowly pumping it in and out, driving me wild.

"What is it you want baby?" She asked cheekily.

I blushed, "You know what I want." I whispered breathlessly.

"I want to hear you say it."

I struggled for a moment, all the while her fingers probed me, now more than one, massaging the walls inside of me.

"Make me cum. Please." I moaned out.

She smiled and lent down, taking my swollen clit into her mouth. She sucked it into her mouth, flicking her tongue over the end and I came. Hard.

"Oh god! Oh god!" I moaned as the waves of pleasure shot through me.

She slowly licked me though my orgasm before laying next to me and waiting for my breathing to return to normal.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds