A Seducer at Sixty Ch. 03

Anu had known Sekhar from her childhood. He always doted on her and he was her favorite uncle. When she was in her early teens she even had a secret crush on him. Sekhar uncle never looked his age and even today she thought he looked great- tall, strong, elegant, manly and assertive. Her parents often called him Superman in jest.

Soaping her body, her thoughts returned to last night. He obviously removed her panties too but was that necessary? May be it was, what is wrong with her! He obviously looked at her pussy. At that thought her pulse quickened. Involuntarily, her hand went to her pussy and her fingers found her small clit and started rubbing it. Did uncle touch her pussy? Did he touch and massage her clit? May be he did. May be he even put his fingers in her and wiggled them. May be he even stroked her inside her pussy with his long fingers.

Imagining his strong, hairy hands on her pussy and his strong male fingers in her wet cunt, Anu fingered herself to frenzy and had a mammoth orgasm.

**************

It was past nine when Anu walked into the dining area timidly, her head lowered. Sekhar was already at the table eating his breakfast. Seeing her discomfiture, he thought he should put her at ease first.

"Good morning, Anu, would you please make omelets while I make fresh toast." he said.

Anu walked to the fridge, picked up the eggs and walked to the stove. Sekhar kept chatting about the day's news, the weather, the India- Australia one day cricket match scheduled for that afternoon. It was clear to her that he was trying to put her at ease and she was really grateful to him.

They finished their breakfast and then had hot coffee with milk and sugar.

Anu mustered up courage and said softly, "I am sorry uncle, for all the mess last night. Someone spiked my drink at the party and well....."

"Forget it Anu, these things happen, only be careful to avoid driving if you are...unwell. Take a cab or call me, it is safer that way," he said.

The lady who cooked the food for them arrived just then; sparing them from the need to carry on this conversation further. Anu excused herself saying that she had a bit of tidying up to do and Sekhar went to the living room to watch TV.

That evening, Sekhar suggested that they go out for dinner and Anu readily agreed because she thought it was best to establish status quo quickly and get on with her life. Sekhar was relieved that she showed no signs of knowing about his misadventures of the previous night.

They went to a posh restaurant on a small hill overlooking a large lake reflecting the night lights and their table on the terrace offered a grand view of the lake and its surroundings. He ordered a bottle of red wine and asked her to order the food. As he poured the wine into her glass, Anu tried to stop him looking a little uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, I will drive us home and they don't stop old men, normally," he said, smiling.

She smiled too, though a little embarrassed.

They started talking about cricket and movies over the dinner and the wine mellowed them. The evening air had a bit of chill that was quite refreshing. It was well past ten when they reached home. They settled down on separate sofas in front of the Big TV and Anu settled on a music channel after a little surfing.

He took out a half full bottle of cognac and offered Anu the drink. She politely declined saying she had more than enough of wine. She was feeling sleepy and got up from her seat. She walked up to him and he too stood up. Shaking his hand, she said, "Uncle, thank you for taking such good care of me last night and today. Thanks for everything."

Sekhar put his arms around her loosely, gave a light hug and a peck on her forehead. He felt her move a little closer to him and felt her small breasts against his chest and her warm thighs against his. She gave him a peck on his cheek and quickly went off to her room. He was pleasantly thrilled by her response. But he thought that it was probably nothing more than a grateful gesture of an young girl for her uncle who took good protective care of her. Any case, he shouldn't rush this, he thought.

Anu quickly changed into her night robe, switched off the lights and got into the bed. She felt slightly light headed and very happy after all the excitement of past twenty four hours. She loved this evening with Sekhar uncle and their time together. She felt special and protected in his company. Her thoughts went to the hug they had a little while ago. She tried her best to recall every minute detail of that hug and her pulse quickened.

His arms around her felt strong and excited her. When his lips brushed her forehead, she felt a strange urge to get kissed; kissed by him on her lips. She was aghast at her own thoughts and the direction they were taking. She recalled that for a second her breasts came into contact with his chest. She knew that Sekhar had a broad chest and his chest had lots of black hairs. She imagined her young breasts squashed against his hairy chest and her hard nipples getting rubbed by those hairs.

She visualized his thighs which she had seen a couple of times when he was working in the gym. They were strong and muscular and hairy. Wouldn't it be heavenly if her creamy smooth thighs came into intimate contact with those manly thighs? Her breathing quickened now and her hands got into the act.

Her right hand found and cupped her small left breast and squeezed it gently. Her fingers found and started tweaking her hardening pink nipple. Her left hand went down her belly to the upper folds of her pussy, sought and found her small clit shrouded there. As she started massaging it, she shut her eyes and let her imagination run truly wild.

Wild pictures of uncle making violent love to her made her send her own fingers quickly into her hot and wet cunt and simulate the strokes of uncle's cock. It took but a few seconds for Anu to have an orgasm and she soon drifted into a very sound sleep, her hand still on her young pussy.

Sekhar lay on his bed but couldn't sleep. He thought of the evening and was satisfied that he handled everything right. He had managed to put Anu at ease and wean her away from her harrowing experience of last night. His thoughts returned to that hug. He swore that he hugged her loosely. Yet, her body touched his briefly. Oh, he like the feel of those wonderfully erotic small boobs against his chest and her warm smooth thighs against his. Was that a deliberate move on her part! May be she just got carried away a little!

But he loved it, oh, he loved it a lot!

He had a strong urge to peep into her room and look at her. Yes, he would just look at her and nothing more, he promised himself. He got up and noiselessly tiptoed to her room. He stood listening for a few seconds outside the door. Silence greeted him. He turned the door handle slowly and just pushed the door in a fraction.

The room was dimly lighted by the night lamp and he could see Anu lay on the bed, sound asleep.

After a few seconds, he opened the door more and walked in slowly to her bed side. Anu lay on her back and sound asleep. Her robe was rolled up high on her thighs and her right hand was resting on her mound. His breath quickened at the sight. He wanted to get a better view of that. Holding the edges of her robe he pushed it ever so slowly, a little further up, barring her mound completely.

He saw that her right hand was resting on her young, flower like pussy and her two fingers were at the pink entrance, partly inside her pink flower. It was so erotic to see her thus that his cock hardened instantly in his pajamas. He started stroking himself, his eyes glued on her sexy cunt. He had this strong urge to ejaculate on her young pussy but controlled himself.

Moving quickly back to his room, he literally ran to his bath room. He stroked himself to frenzy, imagining his cock inside Anu's young, juicy cunt and pounding her, her slender creamy thighs locked around him. Moaning her name softly, he came in big spurts.

***************

There was a subtle change in their relationship after that weekend. They started communicating more. They spent the free evening hours together. They started texting each other a couple of times a day, while at work. When they watched TV in the evenings occasionally, they sat together on the bigger sofa. And then there was that occasional touching; innocent enough by itself...just the hands or finger tips, a shoulder here, an arm there, each touch sending tiny electric charges that the other was aware of.

It was on Thursday night while they were having their dinner that Sekhar said, "Anu, I have to go for a day to Bangalore to attend an important meeting. I leave early tomorrow morning and would be back by Saturday morning flight. Can you manage?"

"No problem Uncle, I would be fine," she answered.

"Anu, if you are scared of being alone here tomorrow night, we can ask the maid to sleep here."

"No need for that, uncle. You know our place is perfectly safe. I would come home straight from office tomorrow evening and stay put. Don't worry about me." she said.

When they said good night, Sekhar gave her a hug that was not so loose and had his arms around her slender frame. Anu put her hands around him and rested her head on his shoulder, feeling her breasts nestling against his broad chest. As he gave her a peck on her forehead, she moved even closer to him and felt shivers running down her as she felt her mound and his crotch came into contact for the first time, though separated by several layers of clothing. As his hands cupped her face, she closed her eyes but the expected kiss on the lips didn't materialize.

The shrill ring of the telephone brought them down to earth and they separated instantly as if slapped. He answered the phone. It was her mom Aarti and Sekhar quietly passed on the phone to Anu. Even as she spoke to her mom, he whispered a 'good night', patted her head and went to his room.

Next evening, Anu was back home by seven in the evening. She decided to stay put at home and didn't wish to go out, even though it was a Friday. She had a shower and shampooed her hair. She put on white shorts and a black tank top. She felt like reading a book. She knew Sekhar was a voracious reader. May be she could find a good book in his room. She knew she shouldn't really be going into his room, more so in his absence.

But, she went, anyway.

As she looked around for books, she found his Kindle touch on the bed side cupboard. She knew he bought it last year in USA and had a lot of ebooks on that. Anu knew all about the kindle, though she didn't read too many books. She knew that if she switched on the kindle it would open to the last read page. She was curious to see what Sekhar was reading last. So, she switched on his kindle.

It opened to a page and she started reading. It was a very graphic description of a young woman being taken by her two dominating male lovers. She quickly went to the beginning of the chapter and read the whole chapter. It was from a book by an American lady author and extremely erotic. So engrossed was she in reading the erotica that it was only when she put the kindle down that she realized she lay on his bed.

She was already aroused by what she read, the description of one lover fucking her cunt from the front and another lover taking her in her ass.

The book revealed to her that Sekhar was a very erotic person with a strong libido! Here she was in his bed and she could smell faintly his aroma on the sheets and pillows. She wondered what she would do if he walked in this moment. More importantly, what would he do? She had no doubt that he would undress her and make explosive love. And she would respond with full passion and get fucked by him.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the musical ringtone of her mobile. She ran to the phone and flushed deep red when she realized it was from Sekhar. He asked her how her day was , when she got home etc.

"What were you doing when I called?" he asked.

"No..Nothing" she stammered even as she flushed.

"Were you being naughty?" he joked, not knowing how close he was to the truth.

"No, I was just thinking about you, uncle," she said, truthfully.

"What about me? That I am good or bad?"

"You are very good,uncle and I miss you," she said as her voice shook.

"Oh, Anu, You are a baby and I miss you too, dear," he said tenderly.

"Are coming back tomorrow morning as planned?" she asked.

"Yes, dear, my flight lands at nine and I should be home by ten. We will have a great weekend."

"yes uncle, see you in the morning, good night."

"Good night, baby, take care," he rang off.

When he walked out of the Arrival gate next morning, Sekhar was pleasantly surprised to see Anu waiting there to receive him. She ran to him, gave him a tight hug and his arms tightened around her. To anyone looking at them, it looked a innocuous, typical family reunion – a young girl's reunion with her father or uncle. But, both the participants were aware of the erotic undercurrent of that hug. They walked together, hand in hand, to the car park.

"Why did you take the trouble of coming over all the way to the Airport, this early in the day? I could have taken a cab," he said, gently squeezing her hand.

"I just woke up early and felt like coming," she replied, returning his squeeze.

"Was everything oaky last night? You didn't have any problems at home, did you?"

"No, it was fine. I couldn't sleep well, though," she said softly.

"Probably scared to be alone," he smiled.

"May be that and I missed you too, uncle," she said.

That evening they went to his club. It was the best club in their city and was located in huge, sprawling premises that boasted of a lake and several gardens and lawns, apart from several heritage structures. The club still maintained certain British traditions. Sekhar was a long time member of the club and was well known there. They each had a beer and then he took her to the ball room where a band was in attendance. A few couples were dancing and they watched them from the sidelines for a few minutes.

"Would you like to dance, Anu?" he asked.

"I would love to, Uncle," she replied.

"I am just a novice, let me caution you."

"I will manage," she smiled.

As they danced, Sekhar had one hand on her shoulder and the other around her slim waist. As she moved closer, his palm travelled down a little and came to rest on the small of her back. Her jet black and silken hair smelt of shampoo and was soft against his cheeks. As they moved in harmony her soft cheek brushed against his, time and again.

Anu felt her body mellowing against his strong male body and its proximity. His strong hands were sending small electric charges from where they touched her. She felt dizzy when the light stubble of his cheek abraded on her soft, rosy cheek. It felt delicious and her breasts were responding to the continual brushing against his chest. She felt her nipples harden and wondered if they showed through her bra and T shirt.

After a while the pace slightly quickened and the couples moved much closer and faster. Anu being a youngster was more comfortable at the increased pace and responded by thrusting out her pelvis a little forward and making the all important contact with his crotch. Her breath quickened as she realized that her mound was now rubbing against his bulge. When she thought of what caused that bulge, she felt week in her knees and wet in her pussy.

Sekhar became aware of the reactions they were having on each other's body and liked it immensely. After grinding his bulge against her pelvis a little longer, he broke off and escorted her back to the lawns outside where he selected a table located in a discrete corner.

As they sat, he saw that her face was flushed and she had that slightly glazed look in her eyes. As he looked at her, she actually blushed a little and excused herself.

"I will just freshen up and be back, meanwhile you please order a light dinner," she said.

He ordered Roti, daal and a vegetable. He ordered a bottle of red wine to go with the dinner.

Soon they were eating a delicious dinner and enjoying the wine, avoiding any talk or reference to the dance floor. When they finished eating, the waiter brought them one large strawberry ice cream as ordered. They enjoyed sharing it between them and finished it quickly.

"I am full and bursting at seams," Anu said.

"Let's take a walk along the lake, it is very pleasant," he said.

They walked hand in hand on the pathway alongside the lake. After a few minutes, they were away from the buzz of the club. They did a full round of the perimeter of the lake and settled down on a bench in a secluded corner. The lake waters were sparkling reflections of the moon light and the greenery, the bushes, the cool breeze...all added up to a very comfortable and romantic ambience.

Anu was seated to his right and Sekhar put his right hand over her slender right shoulder and let it rest there. After a few seconds, she moved just a trifle closer to him and as his palm shifted slightly his fingers just touched the top of her right breast, through the soft cotton of her shirt. It was accidental and not planned. But the effect was still the same.

Anu felt the touch electric and shut her eyes. She feigned ignorance and just waited. Sekhar felt the tip of his finger heat up at the point of contact and his pulse quicken. Instinctively, he looked around and was relieved to see that they were alone. He let his palm cup her right breast completely and squeezed lightly. He heard a very light gasp from her and felt her shiver a little. The tip of his forefinger felt her hardening nipple through her T shirt.

Pulling his hand away, he gently cupped her face in both his hands and turned it slowly towards him. Bringing his own face close to her, his lips found her rosy lips and kissed her lightly. Anu felt his kiss tentative and sweet. His breath was hot and his aroma overpowering. The second kiss was wet as he nibbled at her lower lip and sucked, ever so lightly.

Sekhar heard distant foot falls and released her immediately. He got up and pulled her up, simply saying, "Let's go."

As they drove home, the tension in the car was palpable. Each lost in their own thoughts. Sekhar was debating his own conscience. He was not sure if she was a virgin. If she were, then the guilt would weigh very heavily on his conscience. But, what if she was not a virgin? Then, it was much easier to silence his conscience. He was a good friend and they would have sex as good friends have, sometimes. But how should he find out, if she was a virgin or not before making love?

Anu was on cloud nine. Being at that age, she had a lot of latent passion and unfulfilled desires. She was very wary of having relationships with friends. She had sex with a couple of friends so far and except one guy in Mumbai, it wasn't all that satisfactory. She knew she was partly to blame. She felt insecure and unsafe with peers as far as sex was concerned.

Anu knew she felt strangely attracted and safe with Sekhar uncle. She felt that he would take very good care of her, her needs and interests and would never hurt her. It was precisely this feeling that had enhanced her desire in the last few days to have sex with him. She wanted it and wanted it badly. If required, she would take the lead, she decided.

Once home, they both went to their rooms to change. When she walked back into the living room she was dressed in a pink flowered kimono looking extremely desirable. Sekhar was dressed in light blue pajamas and was sipping wine. Anu sat next to him on the smaller cozy sofa and accepted the wine he offered.

Without any preamble, Sekhar started talking to her.

"Anu, I shall not apologize or say that I am sorry because, honestly, I am not. I am strongly attracted to you for some time now. May be it is wrong, socially, for a man of my age to have sex with a girl of your age, more so when you are our guest and I am expected to protect you and be your guardian. But, I am helpless and I desire you strongly. If this shocks you and hurts you then please forgive me and we will never again refer to it. We will forget the whole thing as a bad dream, in that case."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds