A Seducer at Sixty Ch. 03

Having said his bit, he felt greatly relieved and took a sip of his wine.

Anu was silent for a minute or two and bowed her head down looking at her hands. When she started speaking, her voice was a low whisper.

"Uncle, I am not shocked or hurt. I understand your feelings for me because I have similar thoughts about you. I have been strongly attracted by you for a long time and loved it when we started feeling each other's needs and passion. At twenty five I am not a virgin and I do not have strong moral views against premarital sex. As far as age is concerned, I feel that mutual attraction and chemistry is far more important and it is a personal choice."

Laying down his glass, he stood up and opened his arms for her. Anu came into his embrace quickly and willingly. He cupped her beautiful face in his hands, tilted her chin up slightly and kissed her deeply on her rosy red lips. She responded well and opened her soft and sweet mouth to the intrusion of his tongue. As his tongue darted into the corners of her mouth and tasted her sweetish saliva, it encountered her tongue. As their tips came into contact, electric charge flew down their bodies.

Releasing her mouth, Sekhar effortlessly lifted her body in his arms and she put her slender arms around his neck for support. He carried her into her room and shut the door behind him with his foot. As she lay on the bed, he sat next to her and taking her slender right hand into his hand, he kissed her shapely fingers gently, one at a time. He took her finger tips between his lips and gently sucked them.

He brought his face close to hers and showered her face with tiny kisses. He kissed her eyelids, the tip of her nose and then moved to her shapely throat. As he kissed and started a slow lick of her throat, Anu felt as if she were flying. In all her life thus far, she had never felt such pleasure and joy as she was experiencing now. The tender care with which uncle was kissing her body made her feel so special and good. She felt love flowing into her body with every touch and kiss.

Sekhar stood up and gently lifted Anu and took her to the dresser mirror and slowly set her on her feet. She stood facing the mirror as he hugged her from behind with his hand automatically cupping her breasts. After a few seconds, she eased his hands off her and quickly undid the sash and got out of the kimono. All she now had on her sexy body was a light yellow panties and a matching bra.

Sekhar quickly got rid of his pajamas and her breath quickened as she saw him clad only in his Jockey briefs for the first time. As they reached for each other, his hands went crazy as they felt the smoothness of her slim waist and its curve. Her pulse raced at the site of his broad, hairy chest. She rested her tender palm on his chest hair and rubbed it there, feeling a hot sensation surging through her womanhood.

She whispered, "Remove my bra, uncle."

Her soft words electrified him and even as he tried kissing her, his hands found the clasp of the bra, unhooked it and pulled it away from her body. Her breasts were small and compact shaped like oranges with perfectly circular areole and small pinkish nipples. As soon as they were freed from her bra, she moved quickly pressing them against his hairy chest and moaned softly.

"I fantasized this many a time, uncle," she whispered.

This Anu was a revelation to him. Gone was the shy and reserved girl who talked less. This was a young, sensual woman on fire and he was the source of her transformation, he thought. His heart was full of love for her now and he would make such divine love to her that she would never forget!

Stroking her slender, smooth back with his left hand, he let his right hand into her panties and grabbed her tight, compact ass – first one cheek and then the other, causing her to moan softly again.

"I love your hands grabbing my buttocks. Rub them with your hairy wrists too," she whimpered.

Her words fuelled the fires of his passion further. As he started rubbing her ass cheeks with his hands as she wanted, he felt her soft hands cupping the big bulge in his briefs and it was he who moaned now. He quickly grabbed the elastic band of her panties and pulled it down her thighs in one quick motion. As it fell around her legs she deftly moved out of it.

He brought his right hand in between them and grabbed her hot young pussy, his hand shaking a bit with his passion.

"Oh, god..." she moaned.

"Is it good? Do you like my hand on your pussy?" he asked, hoarsely.

"Oh, it is far better than my imagination, uncle. I love the way your big hand is cupping my pussy. Please be gentle in squeezing it, don't hurt me much." She whimpered.

He found her talk very erotic and a new experience. She was definitely fuelling his passions, knowingly or unknowingly, he wasn't sure, yet. His thumb found her clit shrouded in the folds and he started massaging it, a small bud, now responding. He started rolling it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, love you doing that instead of me, uncle," she moaned, as his middle finger sought the small, wet opening between her pink, wet nether lips.

As he pushed his finger into her very wet cunt, she tightened her grip on his big erection still trapped in his briefs. As he made to release his cock from the constraints, she pushed his hand away playfully.

"Take my cock out, baby," his voice was thick with passion.

"I am scared, uncle," she said softly.

"Why?"

"It feels very big and you will try to put it in my small pussy and tear it off."

Omg! This girl is really killing me with her erotic uttering, he thought.

"Anu baby, don't worry, my dick would be nice and good to you, it won't hurt you."

Slowly, she put her tender hands inside the band of his briefs and eased it over his fully erect cock, pulled them down his legs and dropped them. Then she grabbed his long, thick and fully erect cock in both hands and it literally jerked.

"Oh, uncle, you are so big. It is so long and thick. It is beautiful."

Exactly the kind of words any man loves to hear, more so a older man wooing a much younger woman!

"I want to show you how much I love it."

So saying, she knelt down before him and quickly clamped her wet, rosy lips on his cock. As she rolled her hot, pink tongue on the helmet, he almost burst in her mouth. It was so unexpected and erotic!!

Her hands travelled the full length of his shaft and while the left hand started stroking him slowly, the right found his wild pubic bush and her palm and fingers got very active there. She loved grabbing a handful of the curly pubic hair and pulling it, playfully. Though it hurt a little at times, he let her play and enjoy.

She stopped kissing the tip, pulled out for a second and then wetting her lips again and opening her mouth wider into a 'O', she took him into her mouth. He grabbed her head and his fingers curled around her hair and moved her head a little around, positioning her perfectly. When he tried to push himself fully into her mouth, she resisted and held him back. He realized that she wanted to do it at her own pace and didn't like rushing.

When she came up for breath, he sat on the edge of the bed and she kneeled on the carpeted floor in front of him. She found a few drops of pre cum on his tip and her tongue licked them and transferred them to her lips. She then took him into her mouth slowly, an inch at a time. Her mouth was hot, wet, soft and as his helmet approached her throat, he could feel her soft walls all around him.

He was highly excited by her ministrations and the hot mouth and felt he would burst soon.

"If I don't pull out, I am going to explode in your mouth, baby," he almost shouted.

As if in reply, she pulled him in even more and her hands squeezing his tight ass, pushing him deeper into her mouth, indicating what she wanted. He moved faster in her mouth, fucking her with all his passion. After a couple of minutes he let go in a hot burst.

Anu felt his sperm coming in hot jets, initially gagged a little but then swallowed it all. Every time she felt the hot sperm going down her throat, her pussy literally convulsed.

When he stopped ejaculating completely, she came up for breath and he released her head. As he made to move away from her mouth, she stopped him with her hand and taking his now spent cock back in her cute mouth, she licked its full length, swallowing the remains of his sperm, literally cleaning up his penis dry. He was amazed by her act.

When Sekhar finally flopped on his back, totally spent, she joined him there, resting her head on his strong right arm and shoulder and her face resting against his chest. Her long and shapely leg was thrown over his groin and her mound rested against his right hip bone. Her hand found and started caressing his now limp penis and his balls.

"Anu, you were truly wonderful back there, baby," he said.

"Oh, uncle, it was so good. It was filling my mouth and tasted so good. I always wanted to suck a cock like that, it was glorious."

There she goes again, my utterly horny and erotic niece, he thought, happily.

"Tell me uncle, the other night when I passed out and you cleaned me up, did you touch me? Touch my boobs and my pussy?" she asked, in all earnestness.

Sekhar remained silent for a few seconds wondering what he should say. He decided to tell her the truth.

"Yes, baby, I touched your boobs, tweaked your nipples. I just felt your pussy, cupped it for a few seconds and let my finger tip in a few millimeters for a few seconds. Are you upset with me, honey?" he asked.

"I would have been more upset had you not touched me. As it is, I am upset that you didn't push your finger all the way in and wiggled it," she said mischievously.

"Uncle, you do love my pussy, don't you?" she added.

''Oh, baby, I love it. It is so, small, compact and cute."

"Then play with it uncle, play using your hands and fingers, your lips and tongue," she sounded and looked real naughty and sexy as she said that.

He got up and sat next to her as she bent her legs at knees and raised them resting her feet on the bed and then opened her legs wide. He slowly brought his face close to her young pussy and its hidden pleasures. Anu felt his hot breath on her nether lips and slit and quivered in anticipation.

She felt the flick of his tongue's tip as he started a slow lick from the northern end ,down the middle, along the folds, the slit and the entrance, a little down and then retrace the route. His tongue sought and found her small clit shrouded in the folds and teased it with quick licks. Her breathing quickened as his tongue reached her small wet opening between her pink lips. As his tongue slid into her hot, juicy cunt the first time, she convulsed and tried to push his head deep into her.

Sekhar decided that he would tease her a little and then make her cum. His tongue licked the wet inside walls of her pink lips first, reveling in the soft wetness there. As he pushed his tongue further down her vaginal passage, his lips chomped on the opening and started a slow suck of her juices. His tongue was now restless and exploring the wet inside walls and tasting her young vulva. His nose was rubbing against her vaginal folds and his chin rested at the bottom of her 'V' and rubbing her ass, off and on.

Anu was on cloud nine. She had never had her pussy eaten. She only read about it. And here was her big uncle eating her pussy to glory and sending her into a delirium. His tongue was such a great tool setting her on fire and his lips were sucking her juices out. The slurping sounds he made and the squishy state of her cunt was sending delirious signals of pleasure to her brain. As she floated, she had this feeling of a sudden free fall and she pressed his head harder against her cunt. She raised her hips and started thrusting herself against his hot mouth.

She had a feeling of a flood gushing down her vagina that was the beginning of an intense orgasm that drowned her in sensual ecstasy. Her eyes shut and she floated oblivious to her surroundings. He was moved by the intensity of her orgasm and was proud to have caused it. His love and admiration for this beautiful and erotic girl were going up by the minute.

It was after a full five minutes that Anu opened her eyes and smiled happily at him.

"Wow, that was incredible, uncle. I never knew that a woman could have such a powerful orgasm by oral sex. I almost fainted," she blushed as she said that.

Overcome with love, he kissed her deeply on her mouth.

"Wow! that tastes incredible. Our mouths were full of other's juices and now we kissed and they mingle to produce a great taste, isn't that a nice thought, uncle?" she said.

"I will tell you what is incredible. It is you, Anu, you are truly incredible," Sekhar said in all earnestness.

"Incredible we both are, but, we need to charge our batteries a little before the next act. Let's hug each other and fall asleep for a while," she said smiling.

Nestled against her uncle, totally nude, with her leg thrown over him, her face against his chest, she slipped into sound sleep well before Sekhar did.

*****************

A few hours later he woke up from sleep. He felt soft hands caressing his chest and groin. As he opened his eyes, Anu smiled sweetly and kissed him lightly on his lips.

"Hmmm, what a way to wake up!" he murmured.

Her hands started stroking his semi hard penis which was responding very quickly to them. Sekhar let his hand find her pussy and was delighted to find her opening all wet and promising. Her pink lips quivered a little as he pushed a finger in and started wiggling. She moaned softly and raised her pelvis indicating that she wants more penetration. His cock was fully erect now and jumping around in her hands.

He got up from the bed and stood by the side, his cock majestic and fully extended. Anu sat on the bed looking at it longingly. There was a look on her face that was a combination of deep desire and a little apprehension.

"Uncle, you are so big and my pussy is small and tight. Please be gentle with me and patient. Will you?" she said in a low voice.

"Honey, just lie down on your back and relax. It will be fine and if you are uncomfortable anytime just tell me, okay?"

He wasn't sure whether she was protected, so took out a condom and slid it down the length of his shaft. Anu lay on her back and raising her legs bent at knees, opened her thighs wide. He could clearly see her pink flower, all wet for him.

Positioning his body over her, his weight on his knees and hands, he slowly moved down and kissed her on her rosy lips - lightly at first and then more hungrily. His tongue met hers started a duel. Holding his erect cock in his right hand, he slowly guided it to her wet entrance and let the helmet slide in a few millimeters.

Anu gave an audible gasp and a shudder. Her nether lips pulsated around his tip. He pushed a couple of inches and stopped there. She was incredibly tight but very wet and soft. He felt her muscles grip his cock tightly and then adjust themselves. He looked at her face. Her eyes were open and had a sort of glazed look and they were full of hot passion and love.

As he started sliding more of his cock into her incredible cunt, she raised her tight ass and responded. She was still very tight but relaxing, so he pulled out almost to the entrance and thrust in again. He started stroking thus, going a little deeper with each stroke. And then, he was fully into her, all the way. He stayed there for a full minute, letting her young cunt adjust to the size of his rampant penis.

Anu looked very hot, her eyes conveying her pleasure at being fully penetrated. Her hands on his tight ass, she mumbled, "oh, it feels so good, uncle."

His passion was further heightened by her hot looks and her words and he started moving in her cunt with small strokes.

"Your pussy is so incredibly tight and I love fucking it, baby," he said, using the f*** word with her the first time. She gave a quick gasp and raised her ass a little more in response.

"Yes, uncle, I always wanted you to fuck me. Fuck me good now, please!"

His strokes were faster now, following a pattern of several short strokes between each long stroke. This had the desired effect of enhancing the anticipation in her and had her gasping at every long stroke. His arms were around her now and her breasts were squashed against his chest. Though she was carrying the better part of his weight now, she was not conscious about it in their frenzied coupling.

Their mouths locked, drinking in each other, biting each other, tongues dueling.

Together they were sliding down a great slope and accelerated as they rushed towards the edge. They unlocked their mouths and came up for breath. At the same time she felt blood rushing at great speed and a dizzy feeling as his cock suddenly seem to expand and burst deep in her.

"Anu, baby, I am cummmmiingg, ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk," he shouted and let go.

Anu felt her own pleasure in a gush as the free fall over the abyss started.

"oooohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk" she responded.

Sekhar felt his cock bursting and shooting his load. He felt dizzy and reeling.

It was a full two minutes before either could move. As he made to pull out of her and roll over, Anu stopped him and raising her tight ass high, stoked herself against his cock still buried inside her and had another orgasm. Only then she let him go.

He got off the bed, went to the bathroom, removed the condom and cleaned up. He returned with a clean, damp towel and used it to clean her up.

"Wasn't it such a cleanup that got you started on me?" she asked in mischief.

"Yes. I enjoy cleaning up your wonderful body even when it doesn't need it," he replied.

"Oh, Anu, you are so incredible and it was great, thank you, baby," he said, kissing her.

"Uncle, it was so incredible and far better than anything I ever had, you are an incredible lover."

"Together we have a lot more to explore, baby," he said his voice full of promise.

"We shall, uncle, we shall," she replied her voice full of hope.

They slept contented, their bodies satiated, in each other's arms.

*******************

I dedicate this story to K and S, two incredible women, who taught me a lot more about erotica in one year than what I learned in a lifetime. I met them through my stories and they indeed proved to me the old adage about truth being stranger than fiction. Their erotic friendship has indeed touched me!!!A BIG THANK YOU, my buddies.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds