A Sensual Summer Session

"GO FOR IT", she nearly shouts.

"Yes.", I replied.

"See, I got them all right.", she bubbled.

"Almost.", I said, but she was not paying attention. Kim had been lying with her head on the pillow and all but one arm covered by the sheet. I was lying facing her, my arm under my head a bit to aid the pillow and also covered with the sheet, except for my arms. We were within reach of each other, but neither of us had touched the other.

Kim started to move, and propped herself up on one arm. As she did, the sheet fell from the upper part of her body, and I saw that she was wearing a light flannel loose fitting print bra. It looked like some kind of slumber thing that she would wear to sleep in, not something that she would wear when she was dressed. It was really very low cut, showing the entire top of her breasts, and barely covering her nipples. And as I liked, the bra had no scratchy lace. I looked back to her face and saw that she had been intently watching me eyeing her tits and bra. "You like?", she asked, grinning. I just smiled.

"OK, I'm ready for the final exam", Kim says, leaving me somewhat puzzled as to what the heck she was talking about. She then reaches her hand towards my crotch and in so doing completely exposes one of the titties to my view.

"Whoa!", I said. "What do you think you are doing?"

"I'm going to take my final exam, dummy. Now, you're not allowed to help the student. All you are allowed to go is grade my performance.", she says, again reaching for my crotch.

"Now wait a minute", I protested, "What about the rules?"

"Rules, rules, all the rules say yes, dummy.", Kim says

"Do they?", I ask.

"Well, yeah. It's someone I love, you big brother, it feels good, we both agree on that, and I want to, so ..."

"What about the rest of it?", I ask.

She stops and thinks for a moment, and says, "Oh yeah. It's not going to hurt anyone. I promise I won't hurt you."

"But you missed one other part, if you BOTH want to. What if I don't want to?", I ask.

"Oh, you want to, I know it. Why wouldn't you want to?", Kim says, as she swings her body around where I can now see both titties, nipples and all, even though she is wearing that printed bra thingy.

"Well, I say I don't want to. What are you going to do about that?"

"I'm not going to listen to your mouth", she replies. "I'm going to ask your cock. It can't fib to me or tease me by pretending that it doesn't want to."

Well, that pretty much settled things. When I first woke up I had a hard on, I must have been having REM sleep. I almost always wake up with a hard on. That's just the way it is. And seeing Kim there in bed with me, and seeing that soft printed bra barely covering her, then seeing one tit then both, and thinking of what she wanted to do to me, my cock was screaming yes yes yes even if my brain and mouth were trying to say no. Before I could even process all this information, Kim's hand had reached out and grabbed my cock and had her yes answer. And I had to admit to myself that getting a hand job from my kid sister would not be all that bad, I really would like it. And a bit of practice wouldn't hurt her either, as long as it was she that initiated it.

She was now kneeling on the bed in front of me, her titties almost touching me. The sheet was completely gone from her body and she was moving it away from mine at that very moment. I looked down below her waist and saw that she was wearing a matching pair of panties, the soft flannel print, but these were anything but loose. They were so skimpy they barely covered her ass and cunt, and clung as tight as her skin. I don't think that I will ever understand girls under things, and don't really care. I just like to enjoy them, not understand them.

"Is it OK if I play with your tits while you play with my cock?", I asked.

She smiled and said, "Yes, that's OK, but that's all you are allowed to do. That and cum when you are ready."

How could I argue with that? My cock was crying to be stroked again by my little sister, the animal in me wanted to play with her cute titties, and all I had to do was sit back and enjoy it.

Kim was still kneeling in front of be, her small hands slowly were gently playing with my cock through my shorts, and I reached a hand over to one of her titties and started to fondle it, making love to it with my hand, sometimes outside the soft flannel bra and sometimes under it. Kim was going very slowly and I wished that she would speed it up a bit. But then I wanted it to last forever, to go on for the rest of the day it just felt so good. So I was really glad that she was going so slowly. And it gave me all the more time to play with her delicious tits.

Kim was a fast learner. She could tell when I began to get a bit too excited, and would pause or change the way she was touching me so as to delay my cumming. She too seemed like she wanted this to last a long time. Once she had one of her little shudders, which I was now thinking of as mini orgasms. I would have to ask her about these sometime later, when we were taking about stuff, not doing stuff. I wouldn't do anything now to interrupt what was going on. The final exam was in progress, and was not to be interfered with in any way.

Then Kim did something that caught me off guard, She lowered her head, and started to rub her face on my cock, still through my shorts. She then put her lips on my rigid tool and started humming, again still through my shorts, but that didn't seem to matter at all, it felt heavenly. I had never had anyone give me a hum job before, but knew that I would be teaching that technique to future females who happened to have their face around my cock. Kim and I had not ever talked about blowjobs, and I didn't know if she even knew what they were. But that was not what I was expecting and was fairly sure she would not initiate oral sex, other that this great little hum thing she was doing to me. After about five minutes of that, my cock was twitching so much that Kim knew it was time to change activities. She lifted her sweet face from my cock looked up at me smiling, and put her hands on the top of my shorts and started to tug them down my body. I planted my feet and lifted my butt off the bed so Kim could slip my shorts off me. It took all of about seven seconds and they were gone.

Kim them moved her body so that we were touching side by side from our arms to our feet. She pressed her tits against my body and had one hand wrapped around my cock, gently jerking me off in a way that only a novice would do. I tried to pump my hips a bit, fucking her hand if you would, to get her to go a bit faster. But she would have no part of that. For the first time since I first grabbed her tits one of us spoke. She said, "No, no – not so fast. I'm running this show." I just sighed. Only her second time with her hands on a cock, and already she was running the show. I closed my eyes, had a tit in my hand that was giving me great pleasure, and let my kid sister play her tune on my rod.

With my eyes closed, I noticed something that I had missed with them open. Kim was somehow flexing the muscles in her legs, slightly pushing or rubbing her legs together. I figured out that somehow she was masturbating herself without the use of her hands, since they were busy masturbating me. This made me smile but Kim didn't see the smile on my face since she was looking intently at my cock.

We both could tell that things were coming closer. My entire cock and both her hands were covered with my pre-cum juice. Each touch of her hand to my prick sent electric chills through my lower body. My hands were grabbing her titties harder and harder, her nipples were hard and erect, and she tingled every time I would brush my hands across her nipples.

Kim knew it was time, and she slipped one hand inside her tight flannel panties, placing a finger in just the right spot, moving it in a way that only she could know. She increased the speed and tightness of her grip on my cock, and I squeezed and held her tits tight, one over the bra and the other under it. One finger on the hand outside her bra moved quickly back and forth over her nipple. Her other nipple was firmly placed in the palm of my other hand and I couldn't do anything to excite it more, just squeezing and releasing her tit in time to her motions. My cock jerked in her hand three times, and she knew it was time to loosen her grip just a bit and increase the speed to finish things off. As she increased the speed on my cock, she also increased the speed of her finger inside her panties, and she started to cum. Knowing that she was cumming was all I needed and I let go. My sperm shot out and landed on both of us, but we didn't know or care. We were totally involved in our orgasm and the feeling of the other having an orgasm at the same moment. For the second time that day, Kim and I just melted together in the afterglow, but refused to let loose our touch on each other.

I looked at the clock and was surprised to see that it was 5:30. I looked at her sweet face, smiled at her and softly said, "You passed."

She replied, "Oh, I know that, but what grade did I get professor?"

Without a pause, I responded, "A +." At that time we both closed our eyes, holding each other, her one hand still on my cock and my one hand still on her tit. And we fell asleep just like that.

I woke up and it was getting dark, must be something like 8 o'clock although I couldn't see the clock from where I was. I of course had a hard on, and had to pee. But it did surprise me just a bit that I had another hard on, considering that I had come 5 times that day, and six times in the last 24 hours. Yet Johnson was alert and ready to go. Probably was wondering where the pussy was. All of this sweet sex and yet not a pussy or BJ to be had. I was able to get out of the bed I think without waking Kim. I walked slowly to the john, a bit sore but totally happy. An A+ indeed. Certainly extra credit for that hum job, I smiled as I recalled the wonderful feel of her vibrating lips on my cock.

I returned from the john and returned to the bed, getting in behind Kim and getting her in the spoon position for the first time. I slipped my arm under hers and cupped and held her tits in my right hand. My cock was actually limp for the first time all day, but I pressed it against Kim's sweet little ass anyway, enjoying the feel of the soft flannel print panties pressing back against me. I actually felt a slight stir in my cock, but that's all it was. It needed a little time before it was ready for any action.

My hand felt Kim's nipples perk up a bit so I suspected that she may be awake. Sure enough, she moaned a little, and said, "I'm hungry." I realized that I was very hungry myself, having nothing in my mouth but tit since the peach much earlier in the day. I remembered the sucking of the fingers, but discounted the ice cream on them. That was sex, not eating, and not enough calories to support a single erection.

I told Kim that I would be back shortly and slipped out to the kitchen. I grabbed some lasagna from the freezer and put it in the microwave and punched some buttons. I opened the fridge door, selected some cheese, and closed the door. I flipped the cheese on a platter, covered the rest of it with fresh fruit, and was back in my room before Kim's tit could get cold from not having my hot hand holding it.

I said, "this is for starters, the lasagna will be ready before we have put a dent in all of this." Kim again smiled at me and said thanks, grabbing some cheese first then some fruit. We then took turns feeding each other cheese and fruit and pretty much just looking at each other and remembering the events of the day. After a few minutes we heard the beep beep beep of the microwave calling us to the kitchen.

We slowly climbed off the bed and Kim headed for the kitchen. She was still wearing her matching bra and panty set and I quickly grabbed and stepped into a pair of boxer shorts as I followed her from my room. Kim removed the food from the microwave, grabbed some bread and quickly spread it with garlic butter and put it in the microwave. She punched in 1 minute, took those few seconds to serve the lasagna on some plates, opened the door to the microwave just before it beeped and added the garlic bread to our pasta dishes.

We sat facing each other, seeing one another in a way that we had never seen before, knowing that we would never see this way again. This was truly a once in a lifetime experience for both of us. We had become closer than ever before, and knew that we would soon part, never being able to return to this magic cabin in the mountains. Oh yes, we would both be at the cabin again in the future, it just wouldn't be the same as our two day summer school.

We finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen, and Kim said to me, "What now?", I said let's sit on the porch and took her by the hand and led her outside. We settled down next to each other and enjoyed the cooler evening air on our almost naked bodies. She was leaning with her back on me and my arms wrapped around her body with her tits cupped in my hands. We didn't talk. We didn't need to. There was an unspoken bond between student and teacher. We spent an hour like that as the air got a bit cooler. Our tired bodies shivered within seconds of each other, telling us it was time to leave the porch and go inside.

Kim asked me what I wanted to do about sleeping that night, knowing it would be our last night alone together. I said what ever she wanted to do, that it didn't really matter to me. Again me little sister had a surprise for me.

She spoke just four words, "If it feels good", reached out and took me by the hand and led me into her room. Her bed was a bit larger than mine, softer, and had a nice down filled very soft and silky comforter on it. She stopped by the bed and turned and looked at me. We were about six feet apart, so I could see her whole body without having to look up and down. She reached and hooked her thumbs on each side of her panties and pulled them off. She then stood straight up, with me staring at her pussy fur with a grin on my face. She then took the panties, and turned them inside out and slipped them back on with what would be the front facing backwards. The very tight little panties were not cut to be worn backwards, but had enough stretch in the material to just about fit without being overly uncomfortable.

Kim then got into bed and motioned for me to do the same on the other side, which I did. "I want us to sleep together in my bed tonight. I want you to spoon me the way you did earlier. I want you to hold my tits in your hand. I want you to press your cock against my panties like you did before. And if you can, and if you want to, I want you to hump my ass, put your cock against my panties and fuck my butt. I think it will feel good. If you can, I want you to cum all over my panties. That's why I put them on inside out and backwards. That way, if you can cum once more today, cum on my little panties, then I will always have your cum on them and then I can put these panties on and press your cum against my pussy when I want to remember our summer school. If it feels got, go for it."

And with that Kim reached over and turned off the light. I could feel her move onto her left side, her ass facing me, and her legs drawn up in just the right position for me to spoon her, which I quickly did. I reached my arm around her and held her titties, and she pushed her body tight back against mine. Within seconds my cock was full size and needed adjusting, so I had to release her titties as I lowered my hand to my cock, slipped it through the slot in my boxers, and placed it against her tight little print panties. She felt so good and warm and the soft fabric of her panties excited me a bit more. I slipped my arm back into position and cupped her titties again. I moved my hips a little and Kim adjusted hers at the same time. My cock was now placed very nicely on her small butt, and I started to make slight pelvic thrusts towards her. When I pushed my cock toward her ass she would push a bit back at me. Then I would draw back a bit and she would relax and pull away as well. My hand was fondling her breasts and she was making soft cooing sounds. We continue our pelvic movements, until it was like I was really fucking her ass, but the little panties acted as a shield. At this point it didn't matter much to my cock weather she had panties on or not.

I felt her move her arm and could tell that she had just placed her hand on her pussy. I gave a few more thrusts of my cock into her butt crack and felt her buns squeeze my cock each time. This was indeed feeling good. I lowered my hand from her titties to her crotch, and sure enough there was her hand rubbing away at her pussy. I returned my hand to her titties and started playing with them a bit harder. I increased the tempo of my thrusts into her cheeks, and they responded in perfect timing almost like hands, grabbing my cock each time.

Kim spoke and said, "Cum on my panties, cum on me now, please cum on my panties."

With that and the thought that my cum would be on these little panties for a long time to come, I just started humping like crazy. I wasn't sure my balls had anything left in them but I was wrong. Kim started cumming herself from the butt fucking and her hand play on her pussy as well as my hands being all over her titties. Again that set off my own climax, and I shot a full load of cum right on the spot that Kim had wanted. As soon as I had cum, I stopped the ass humping. I was tired and getting sore and I knew that there would be a bit more of my sperm seeping out onto her panties right where she wanted it. Kim stopped twitching about the time I stopped humping, and she moved her wet hand up and placed it on top of mine and pressed my hand tight into her titties. We soon fell asleep in that very position and neither of us moved much for the entire night.

I later recalled that I must have had my usual nighttime erections during my REM sleep, and was wondering if Kim's body had responded in any way. Just one of those things we will never have an answer for.

In the morning I awoke and still had my arm wrapped around Kim, with my hands still on her tits. I moved my hands a bit, like saying are you awake, and her butt pushed back against my morning hard on. I rolled back, then rolled her onto her back, reached down and freed a tit from her bra and put a lip lock on it. My other hand of course was playing with her other tit and having a good old time. After five minutes of tit sucking I had to come up for air.

She smiled at me, and called me her little boy. That shook me a bit but I said nothing. Kim sat up on the side of the bed, and turned and looked at me.

I said, "Would you like for us to shower together?", remembering my thoughts of hearing her in the shower yesterday afternoon, and wishing I was with her.

She smiled at me again, nodded her head yes, and said, "Yes, but we won't.", and with that got up and left the room. My morning hard on was still with me, after the tit sucking, and my cock demanded some attention. I stretched out on my sisters bed, started pulling my joint, and in less than five minutes left another puddle of cum as a present for my kid sister, this one right on her sheet where her pussy would be as she slept. I got up and went to the kitchen and had some hot coffee, while waiting my turn to use the shower.

That afternoon we left the cabin and returned to the city. The next day I had to leave for my new job, in my new car I got as a graduation present. A couple days later, I was unpacking my suitcase, and I noticed the pair of pants Kim had folded and put in my suitcase. It was only then that I remembered that I had put the pair of panties in the pocket. I quickly reached in to see if they were still there, and was happy to find that they were. They smelled a bit strong at this point, and as I examined them I could see that there was still a small wet spot on them. It hadn't dried since they were balled up and stuck in the pants pocket and no air could get to them. I placed them on the bed, thinking of what I might do with them and continued unpacking. Three layers of clothes below where the pants had been there was a plastic bag. Curious, I opened it and removed the contents. In it were the other pair of panties, and the two bras that Kim had worn during our first sessions of summer school. I blushed. She got me again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds