A Sexy Weekend at Home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megan's mind was in turmoil as she drove. She kept telling herself that she must have been mistaken, that she couldn't have heard what she thought she had heard. After all, apart from Ian and her, the only other people in the house had been Susie and Mike. But she was sure what she had heard, very sure.

And now, as she drove, she wasn't sure what scared her the most. The knowledge that if she had heard the unmistakeable sounds of love making, of sex, of people cumming, then it had to have been Mike and Susie, her son and daughter, that she heard. Or the thought of what that knowledge had done to her, the surge of lust, of desire, she had felt, the almost instant flood of wetness to her pussy, the tingling in her nipples.

Even as these thoughts churned away in her mind, her pussy and clit were aching for attention. With a gasp she realised that the picture of Susie and Mike together that had become imprinted in her mind was different. Now it was her legs that were wrapped around Mike, her pussy that he was fucking.

Megan pulled into the side of the road quickly, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath, her mind a collage off images of Susie and Mike, of Mike and her .... and then of Ian and Susie. Suddenly, all sorts of things made sense. With a squeal of rubber, she jerked the wheel around and headed back the way she had come, the conference forgotten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susie quickly crossed the room to the bed, and crawled across to the middle, making sure that her Dad and brother saw everything as she rocked her firm ass from side to side. She stretched out naked as they came to lay each side of her. She had barely settled back on the bed before their hands were on her, sliding over her thighs and belly, then up onto her breasts.

They both leant over her, their hard cocks rubbing against her as they moved, their mouths each licking and sucking at a taut nipple. Susie moaned as she held their heads to her, as they each drew an erect nipple deeper into their hungry mouths.

As they sucked, they each ran a hand over her, over her belly and then lower. Susie eased her legs apart as one hand found her clit, another her pussy. She felt fingers inside her, fucking her slowly, while other fingers swirled around her clit, tweaking and rubbing her sensitive bud.

It was Ian who moved first, his tongue leaving a trail over her body as he moved away from her breast, as he kissed and licked across her belly, as his tongue probed at her belly button before flicking across her clit and pussy. He ended up kneeling on the bed between her legs, his tongue inside her as Mike sucked one breast and caressed the other, his fingers still on his sister's clit.

Then Mike was moving as well, his mouth sliding over her to join Ian's. They both ended up kneeling beside her, somehow finding room, and the right position, for both of them to lick and suck and bite and kiss her, one at her pussy, the other at her clit. Susie could only imagine her Dad and brother's tongues, their lips and mouths, so close, so very close, together as waves of pleasure rocked through her.

Mike was nearest to her, kneeling over her while he tortured her clit, his cock hanging down heavily. Susie reached for her brother, hearing him moan as she touched him, as she slid his skin back from his throbbing cock head. He moved again, awkwardly straddling her as he sunk his cock back into his sister's mouth. Susie sucked greedily, squeezing and pinching her own nipples.

Now that Mike had moved, they couldn't both tease her clit and pussy. Susie felt herself being pulled almost onto her side, her Dad's head buried between her legs, his tongue delving deeper into her pussy. Mike's cock was still sliding in and out of her mouth, though he was now almost lying on his side as well. And then Susie heard Ian moaning, her eyes opening wide when she saw why -- he was feeding his cock into Mike's mouth. Her Dad was fucking her brother's mouth.

Susie groaned out loud, cumming instantly at what she saw, what she could hear, what she could feel. They stayed like that, in a sort of triangle, fucking and sucking, for several long, sensual minutes. And then they moved around, and Susie sucked Ian, his cock already wet from Mike's mouth. Mike was licking her, while Ian took his son's cock as deep into his mouth as he could.

They fucked and sucked -- and then all came in a panting mass. Susie sobbed with pleasure as her body caught fire again, as Ian filled her mouth with his first few jets of cum before pulling out and stroking his cock furiously, sending thick wads of cum over her and onto his own chest and thighs. Mike did the same, cum hitting them all until they were all exhausted and collapsed back on the bed, cum and juices dripping off them.

After they had recovered a little, Susie climbed off the bed and went through to the adjoining bathroom. She came back a few minutes later with a warm, damp flannel. She leant over her Dad and brother, using her tongue and the flannel to clean up their sticky cum before joining them on the bed again. She kissed them both, sharing their taste again.

As she settled back down between them, she reached for them, stroking their cocks gently, slowly, as they reached to her, waiting to feel them thickening and hardening in her hands. It didn't take long as they all began to explore each other with their hands and mouths, their bodies tingling in anticipation of what was to come.

Susie rolled onto her side and kissed her Dad, their mouths locked together as their tongues explored. She reached down and rubbed his cock across her clit and pussy while Mike pressed his own erection hard against her ass.

She rolled over to kiss Mike, to fondle him as he toyed with her breasts, pinching and pulling her rock hard nipples. Ian leant over Susie and whispered to her.

"Let me go and find your toys," he murmured, enjoying her soft moan as she took in his words.

He got up quickly, stopping at the door just in time to look back and see Susie rolling on top on her brother, her taut ass cheeks flexing as she pressed her pussy down hard against the ridge of his hard cock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megan pulled slowly onto the drive and climbed out of the car. Leaving her bag behind, she shut the car door silently. Moments later she let herself into house. Shutting the door behind her, she stood still in the hallway, listening, still not sure what it was she wanted to hear, her head telling her one thing, her body another.

And then she heard it -- a soft moan, the sort of sensual moan that could only mean one thing. She knew that Mike and Ian's cars were still on the drive -- and for a moment it felt as though her heart had stopped beating. She wanted to scream "No", to run upstairs, but instead she crept forward, heading silently for the stairs.

Megan paused at the top of the stairs, listening to the moans, listening to Susie. Her heart was thumping as she walked slowly, silently, towards her own bedroom, to where she was sure the moans were coming from. By now, she knew exactly what she hoped, what she wanted, to see. Her pussy was throbbing unbearably as she stopped outside the half open door to her own bedroom, not daring to look. But then she pushed the door open a little more, her eyes widening at the sight in front of her.

The bed she shared with Ian was in front of her. At first all that she could focus on was the hard cock, with the wet pussy lips stretched around it as it slid in and out of a hot, young body. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she realised that it was Susie she could see, on all fours, straddling a man who was fucking her slowly. Megan could see her daughter's ass and pussy, both glistening with her juices, nothing hidden from her. Her full breasts were squashed against the man's chest, their mouths locked together.

Megan gasped as Susie eased her head to one side and the man's face was revealed. Mike! She was watching her son and daughter naked together, fucking! And her pussy, her whole body, was on fire. She stared at them for several long seconds, hardly daring to breathe, until she stepped back from the door and leant against the wall on the landing, her eyes closed as she tried to catch her breath, to control her pounding heart, to understand what she had seen, what she had felt, what she wanted.

Across the landing, Ian watched his wife silently. He had just been coming out of Susie's room with her toys when he had seen Megan coming up the stairs. He had stood watching Megan as she had looked into the bedroom, his cock rising until it was rock hard as he watched his wife's reaction, as he thought about what she must be seeing.

Megan stood still, her eyes still closed as the sounds of her children having sex filtered through her mind, matching the images embedded in her head. But then it wasn't them she was seeing. Suddenly it was twenty five years ago when she had come home from college early and had seen her own older brother in his room, with his girlfriend, both of them naked, his cock thick and hard. She had stood in the doorway staring as the girl had leant over and sucked her brother deep into her mouth.

Then, she had runaway when her brother had looked up and seen her, telling her with a laugh to either join in or shut the door. But this time, she knew that she couldn't, that she wouldn't, turn away. She hadn't even realised that while these thoughts, these images, of her brother, of her children, had been going through her mind, she had been clutching at her breast with one hand and rubbing her pussy through her dress with the other.

Ian stroked his massively erect cock as he watched his wife turn back towards their room, back towards where their children were fucking, where they were waiting for him to join them. He crossed the landing as quietly as he could, although he was sure that Megan wouldn't hear him as she was so fixed on watching their children make love. He put Susie's toys down on a nearby window sill as he stepped close behind Megan.

Now he could see what she could see -- their beautiful, naked daughter straddling their naked son, his long, hard cock sliding easily in and out of her pussy, her lips stretched around him, his hands holding her ass, his fingers running lightly between her cheeks, her breasts squashed against his chest, their mouths locked together, their tongues exploring.

Megan sighed, no longer surprised at anything, excited by everything, as she felt Ian behind her. She leant back against him as he stepped closer to her, pressing his cock against her ass as he reached around her and placed his hands on top of hers, one on her breast, the other on her pussy. He moved her hands with his, one sliding into her dress and bra to find her soft skin, her breasts, the other downwards, then up and into her dress, into her panties, to find her hot, wet pussy.

As he, as they, rubbed and caressed her body, Ian eased her further into the room, their eyes locked on the slow, sensual movement of their son's cock, on their daughter's sexy, naked, beauty.

As they reached the end of the bed, Ian pulled his hands away from Megan and quickly reached around her to undo the buttons that ran all the way up the front of her knee length dress. He pulled the dress away from her body, leaving her naked apart from her lacy bra and panties. At that moment, Susie looked up and saw her Dad in the mirror, saw her Dad reaching around her almost naked Mum to caress her full, rounded breasts.

When he heard Susie gasp, Mike twisted his head, his eyes opening wide at the sight of his parents stood at the end of the bed. He watched with Susie, their bodies still, as Ian unhooked their Mum's bra and slid it down her arms. She reached her arms up, reaching behind her for Ian, twisting her head to kiss him as he caressed her belly before sliding his hands lower.

As she reached out, Megan's breasts were pushed forward, full and rounded. Her breasts were large but still shapely, keeping their shape, their firmness, the exercise she had done over the years paying off. Her nipples were dark and wide, standing out at least half an inch, erect and begging for attention. Her belly was slightly rounded, her hips and ass firm and voluptuous.

Megan gasped as Ian tugged at her panties, tearing the flimsy lace material away from her body. She stood naked, her children staring at her, drinking in her nakedness, her wet, pouting pussy, clearly visible beneath her covering of short, dark hair.

They watched as Ian reached for her breasts, fondling her gently as he pressed his cock hard against her ass. He looked at Susie and Mike, at his daughter and son, as he ran his hands over Megan's naked body, as he rubbed her clit, as he slipped one, then two, fingers into their Mum's hot and wanton pussy.

As he gently fingered her pussy, Megan moaned and leant forward, pushing her ass back against Ian, her breasts swaying free from her body. Susie and Mike were so close to her now, their bodies only inches from where she was, from where she was leaning over the end of the bed. She could clearly see her daughter's juices smeared along her son's cock, his firm balls, her tight, puckered hole.

All of them moaned as she reached out and ran her finger tips gently across the tiny sensitive ridges around Susie's ass. Then her fingers were moving slowly, around Susie's ass, then down to her clit and pussy, along Mike's waiting cock, and then down to his heavy balls. Mike's cock was still rock hard, embedded in Susie's pussy as they clung together, barely daring to breathe as they felt their Mum's hands, her fingers, moving sensually across their bodies.

They watched as their Dad led their Mum to the bed beside them. Ian watched as Megan stretched out beside their children, all of them drinking in the sight of her naked body. And then Ian was on the bed with them, driving his cock into his wife's waiting body while their children watched, while their children fucked.

Ian fucked Megan hard, both of them crying out their need, their lust. Beside them, Susie and Mike moved slowly, their eyes locked on their parents, their own lust forgotten for the moment. They watched Megan's breasts swaying with the driving force of Ian's cock. Susie reached out to her Mum, reached out to her breasts and nipples, caressing and touching her.

With long, sensual groan Megan came, the orgasm powering through her body, driven by what she had seen, what she needed, what she wanted, driven my Ian's powerful cock. His cum erupted into her moments later, filling her, mixing with the flood of her juices as he fucked her hard through their climaxes, and then more slowly.

Beside them Mike powered his cock into his sister, but as Ian rolled away from Megan, Susie climbed away from her brother.

"Fuck her," she told him as she rolled to one side, "fuck Mum."

Mike rolled onto his side, his body now touching his Mum's. He reached out tentatively, his lust filled eyes on hers as Susie and Ian watched on. Nothing was said as he climbed between his Mum's legs, his cock painfully hard. Megan reached for him, stroking him quickly, feeling her son's cock, hot and hard in her hand, for the first time. Mike looked down as she guided him towards her pussy, where his Dad's cum was starting to leak from her. And then he was inside her, fucking her, fucking his Mum while his sister and Dad watched.

Mike knew he wouldn't last long, but still nothing could stop him from driving his cock as hard and as deep into Megan's waiting body as he could. Beside them, Susie had moved around the bed and was now sucking Ian's cock, tasting her Mum's juices on him as he fingered her clit and pussy, making her cum as they watched Mike and Megan.

With an almost animal like roar, Mike yelled as his cum poured into Megan. Her softer cries echoed around them as she came as well, waves of pleasure washing through her, the room heavy with the scent of sex. Mike rolled away, gasping for breath. Susie went to him quickly, licking his still wet cock before leaning over to kiss her Mum for the first time, their tongues playing across each other as they melted into each others arms, their breasts pressed together.

Susie slid down her Mum's body, not really knowing what she was going to do until she was between Megan's legs on her hands and knees, her ass high in the air as she licked and sucked her Mum's pussy, as she tasted her Mum's juices, as she sucked her Dad's and brother's cum from her Mum's hot body.

Ian and Mike watched as Megan grasped her breasts, pulling at her long, hard nipples as Susie's tongue slipped deeper inside her. Then she felt Mike's mouth on hers, and then on her breasts, searching for her nipples. She held his head, pulling her son tight to her breasts as he sucked on her swollen nipples, as she reached for her daughter's head and pulled her tight to her pussy, as she pushed her hips up off the bed to meet her eager tongue.

Susie moaned against her Mum's pussy as she felt her Dad's hands on her ass, his tongue probing at her puckered hole before sliding lower and plunging into her pussy. She felt hands -- she didn't know who's -- on her clit and breasts, sending waves of lust driven pleasure through her. Susie and Megan came together, shockwaves of pleasure being driven through them by their hands and tongues, by the hands and mouths of Ian and Mike, of their son and husband, of their brother and Dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later they talked. They talked for a long time as they lay together on Ian and Megan's bed, all of them naked. They talked as they recovered, all four of them wanting more, but wanting to tell each other everything, of what had been happening, of their needs and desires. Megan told them about her brother, about what might have been.

Ian and Susie told of their times together in Spain and Rome and Paris, with Megan becoming openly excited as she heard of what they had done, Mike's cock springing up as he found out more. And then Mike told his Mum about his desire, about the weekend in London, about their plans for this weekend.

"I hope I haven't spoiled your plans," Megan murmured as she reached out for her son's cock.

Megan pushed Mike down onto his back, and knelt over him to suck his cock into her mouth, tasting her son for the first time. Susie joined her, both of them touching him, kissing and licking him, while Ian watched, his thick cock in his hand.

Ian moved to kneel on the side of the bed, stroking his cock with one hand, while running his other hand over Megan, as she shared Mike with Susie. Needing more, Mike sat up, pulling his Mum towards him, rolling her onto her back and entering her quickly. As his cock slid into her easily, he leant forward, burying his cock inside her as he sucked on her big nipples, teasing the tasty, rubbery flesh with his tongue and mouth.

Beside them, Ian was kneeling up, while Susie was on all fours, her lips now wrapped around her Dad's cock. Mike knelt back up, slamming his cock into Megan, watching as her breasts bounced around with each thrust. She pushed her hips up to meet him, forcing him deeper inside her. As Susie sucked Ian deeper into her mouth, Mike lay down on Megan before rolling over, pulling her easily on top of him. She came up onto her knees as he continued to fuck her, her ass in the air.

Ian was holding Susie's head, urging her on, as he watched his son and wife moving together. As they rolled over, he watched as Megan's gorgeous ass came up to point at him, her tiny puckered hole teasing him. He pulled his cock from Susie's mouth, and quickly moved behind Megan.

Susie quickly reached for the tube of gel that she knew from experience her Dad kept in his bedside draw. Ian sighed as she smeared a blob of the cool gel around his cock, just as Megan sighed as she felt the gel being rubbed around her tight, puckered ass. She moaned against Mike's mouth as she felt Susie's finger slip inside her, and then again as Ian pressed his cock against her ass, as he pushed into her, first just the tip of his cock, followed quickly by the next few inches.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds