A Sexy Weekend at Home

Megan gasped as he filled her, as she felt the two cocks inside her rubbing alongside each other, so very close together. Mike stopped for a second, suddenly unsure of himself. He started to slide in and out of Megan again, feeling her tightness as Ian moved with him. They quickly hit a rhythm, both fucking her quickly but gently, Megan's hips rocking to meet them. Mike kissed her as they fucked, her breasts squashed between them.

Beside them on the bed, Susie watched, her hands on her breasts, on her clit, on her pussy. She pushed two fingers inside her hot body, finger fucking herself, matching the rhythm of the men.

Susie watched as her Dad's buttocks clenched as he cried out and pumped his cum deep into Megan's ass. Her fingers became a blur as she rubbed her clit and fingered herself, as she watched and heard Mike and Megan cum, as Mike flooded Megan with his juices. And then Susie came, her juices running onto her thighs as she brought herself to a wonderful climax, her mind full of what she had just seen.

As they rested, Ian went to get them all a cold drink while Megan laid back, an arm around each of her children. Later, Susie whispered to her Mum.

"I want the same as you had," she said, just loud enough for the others to hear.

Megan looked at her daughter in surprise -- but then remembered what they had told her earlier about London.

The others watched as Susie moved onto all fours, her sexy ass pointing upwards. Mike moved quickly behind her. He held her ass, pulling the cheeks slightly apart as he kissed her, running his tongue between them, teasing her hole. She was already wet from the juices that had run from her pussy earlier, and he was able to gently probe her with his fingers and tongue.

Susie sighed and moaned as he played with her, as Ian reached over to cup and kiss her full breasts. Megan moved behind Mike, reaching between his legs to cradle his balls, to stroke and wank his heavy cock.

Susie's pussy throbbed as she moved again, now lying flat, her back arched to push her ass up in the air. She twisted her head to look at her brother, but then beckoned her Dad to move behind her. Mike moved out of the way, and then watched as Ian knelt behind his sister, and prepared to fuck her beautiful, tight ass.

Susie twisted her head around and watched as Ian smeared some of the gel along his thick shaft before pressing himself against her ass, before sliding slowly into her velvety interior. Her ass gripped him tightly as he moved gently in and out of her a few times, Susie gasping as her Dad's thick cock stretched her, as she gripped him tight. As soon as she was used to Ian being inside her, she told them what she wanted next.

Ian wriggled his arm under her, and held her tight, before rolling slowly onto his back. He took Susie with him, until she was lying on top of him, her back to him, her ass still impaled on his thick, throbbing cock. She pulled her feet backwards a little, getting more comfortable, pressing her ass down onto her Dad's cock.

Megan moved quickly, kneeling in front of Susie and licking along her slit, kissing and sucking on her wet pussy, on her clit, her tongue moving lower to Ian's cock and balls. Ian started to move inside Susie, and she was soon crying out as the pleasure the cock and tongue her parents were giving her ripped through her body. But her cries were muffled as Mike moved to her side, pulling her head around so that he could push his cock between her lips. She slurped on him hungrily, reaching for him, pulling and sucking him deep into her mouth.

But still she wanted more. She pulled Mike from her, and told him to fuck her. Megan and Mike quickly swapped places. Megan moved to lie beside Susie, kissing, sharing the taste of her, before sucking deeply on her daughter's hard nipples. Mike drove his cock into his sister in one thrust, quickly fucking her, his cock alongside their Dad's inside her hot body. He reached over, and pushed his fingers into Megan's wetness, his Mum's pussy clenching them as he finger fucked her.

Susie came almost straight away, her fantasy complete as they all fucked and sucked her, as they made her cum so strongly she felt faint as cum pumped into her pussy and ass, as the room filled with their cries and screams, hers the loudest of all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They rested after that, savouring their time together. They all slipped into gowns and went downstairs to share a late lunch. Afterwards, Ian and Megan disappeared back upstairs. Susie smiled at her brother as they watched them go, and then slipped easily into his arms as her hand found his cock, as he reached for her breasts.

Ian and Megan re-appeared much later to find their children curled up together on a settee in the lounge, their gowns hanging open, their nakedness underneath obvious. Susie and Mike stirred as their parents came to sit with them, to hold and touch and kiss with them.

Later, when they felt hungry, Mike and Ian dressed hurriedly and went out to find a takeaway. Megan and Susie stayed behind, still in their gowns, and sat close together on the settee, talking quietly together, conscious of each others bodies, of the desire they felt.

After a while, Susie told her Mum that she wanted a shower to freshen up. She went upstairs and switched the shower on, before dropping her robe on the bathroom floor. She stood under the shower, allowing the warm water to cascade over her naked body. She reached up and swept her hair back, thrusting her breasts forward as she moved -- and as her Mum stepped into the shower to join her.

Megan stared at her daughters breasts as Susie held what had now become a pose. She reached out and silently cupped her daughter's full breasts, savouring their size, their firmness. She rubbed her thumbs across Susie's taut nipples as her daughter moaned softly. Susie pulled her Mum to her, their breasts, slick with water, pressing together as they held each other, their hands reaching for each other.

They kissed, their tongues dancing together slowly, sensually, as their hands found each others asses, and then their breasts and nipples, and then lower to their clits and pussies. They each leant back against a side of the shower cubicle, facing each other, their hips pushed forward as they reached out to each other, as their fingers found each others slippery wetness.

Afterwards, they washed each other, their hands reaching everywhere before they stepped out of the shower and reached for their towels. They dried each other slowly, savouring their time alone, before they slipped into the matching silky gowns Megan had brought back from abroad for each of them a few years earlier. The gowns her short, Megan's in black and Susie's in red, and were tied loosely with a belt. Once they were dressed, they went back downstairs and snuggled up on the settee and talked again.

They talked about many things, but not what was really on their minds -- what had happened that day. As they chatted, they both became more and more aware of each other, of their bodies pressing together, separated only by the flimsy material of their gowns. They both knew what they each wanted.

Megan leant over her daughter and kissed her gently on the mouth. They kissed again, softly, their moist lips barely touching. They let their renewed passion build slowly, enjoying their kisses, their soft caresses.

Susie slipped her hand into Megan's gown, reaching in and cupping her breast, savouring the feel of her soft flesh. Megan tugged the belt of her own gown to undo it, pushing the two sides away from her body. Still kissing, she did the same for Susie. They broke apart and looked each other up and down. Silently, they reached out and ran their hands over each other.

Susie cupped her Mums breast again. Megan deliberately leant forward, her breasts swaying away from her body. Susie sighed as she cupped both breasts, feeling them heavy in her hands. As Megan leant further forward, Susie lay back. Megan was now above her daughter, her breasts swaying gently above the younger woman's mouth as they got comfortable.

Susie held one breast, pressing it back against Megan's body, while she sucked the other one into her hungry mouth. Her lips and tongue worked on the elongated nipple, sucking and licking. She pinched the other nipple, gauging Megan's reaction before pinching and pulling on the nipple again.

Megan pulled Susie to her, wanting her close, wanting as much of her breast to be in her daughter's mouth as possible. She pressed her pussy down hard onto Susie's thigh, feeling her press back immediately. Susie moved her leg, feeling her Mum's wet juices being rubbed into her. Slowly they moved again, Megan rolling onto her back, with Susie above her. Now Susie fed her firm breasts to her Mum, urging her to suck hard on her erect nipples.

As their need and hunger grew, Susie laid on top of Megan, kissing her lips softly, while grinding her pussy against Megan's as hard as she could. They fucked each other mouths with their tongues as they pressed their bodies together as one, both of them hot for the other. Megan's leg slipped between Susie's, bringing their pussies even harder together, spreading their juices wetly across their pubic mounds.

They ran their hands all over each other, touching and caressing everywhere they could reach. They muffled their cries of pleasure with their kisses. They came together, their pussies rubbing hard against each other, clinging together, kissing as they cried out their pleasure.

They lay gasping for breath in each other's arms, their breasts still pressed together as they kissed tenderly. As they recovered, they sat up and talked. They admired each other's bodies, touching and stroking as they talked. At one point Susie commented that she had always wanted to shave her pubic hair, but had never got past trimming it short like it was now. Megan laughed with her, telling her of the times she had shaved -- and of the effect it had on Ian.

Awhile later, Susie went to fetch them something to drink. While she was gone, Megan popped upstairs. Susie looked at her quizzically as she came back into the room, a grin on her face and her hands behind her back.

"What?" asked Susie, recognising the look on her Mum's face.

Megan reached out her hands, showing Susie the towel she'd brought down -- and the razor, soap and baby oil.

"Come on, Sweetheart," she told Susie, "Lie back for me."

Giggling, Susie did as she was told, taking her gown off first. She lifted her ass slightly so that Megan could slide the towel under her. Leaning forward, Megan planted a soft, wet kiss on Susie's pussy. Remembering she needed some water, she ran out to the kitchen. When she got back, Susie was rubbing her clit. She looked up, pulling her hand away.

"Soon," Megan told her.

She then set about shaving her daughter. She took her time, enjoying touching and feeling Susie, running her hands softly over her mound time and time again to make sure that she was smooth. Susie loved the feel of what her Mum was doing to her, of her hands on her, and she longed for more.

Satisfied at last with her handiwork, Megan reached for the baby oil. She poured a small amount into the palm of her hand, and smoothed it all over Susie's bare mound, rubbing it gently -- and slowly -- into her soft skin. Megan moaned quietly, her wet pussy juices mixing with the oil.

Megan sat back and admired her daughter. Her pussy looked naked and vulnerable, her plump mound now starkly white against her suntanned body. Megan told her how beautiful she looked, and leant forward to kiss her.

She kissed her briefly on the mouth, and then on each ripe nipple, running her tongue across each of them. Then she kissed each breast, and into the valley between them, before kissing her way slowly down Susie's flat tummy. She paused at her belly button, using the tip of her tongue on her daughter, making her wriggle with pleasure.

And then she kissed her way down further.

Susie rubbed her own breasts as Megan planted a soft kiss at the top of her pussy. Susie felt so soft and smooth as Megan kissed along her daughters slit, nibbling and licking at her clit and lips. She kissed the insides of Susie's thighs, nibbling some more on her soft flesh, before making her way back to her pussy.

She teased her with her tongue and her teeth, sliding her hands under her to squeeze and caress her buttocks. She probed deeply into her wetness with her tongue, scooping Susie's juices into her mouth. She slipped two fingers inside Susie, fucking her with them while she sucked on her clit.

Susie felt like she was floating. Her pussy had never felt so sensitive, so on fire. Susie reached down and held her Mum's head, pushing her pussy up to meet the agile tongue and probing fingers that were sending her wild. She screamed out as she came, as her body trembled with the force of her pleasure. Megan held her tight, hugging her as they shared that pleasure.

They held each other for long minutes until Susie had calmed down. Only then did Megan move to get back on the settee next to her daughter. They kissed again and sat close, their bodies pressed together, their hands reaching for each other.

Susie jumped up a few minutes later, and ran naked upstairs. When she returned, it was her turn to stand with her hands behind her back. Before Megan could ask, Susie held out her hands to show her what she had been to get -- her toys.

"Your turn," Susie told her.

"How long have you had those," asked Megan.

"Since Paris," Susie responded with a grin, holding out her long vibrator.

Megan lay back on the settee, her gown thrown open. Susie laid down beside her, leaning over her for a kiss. As their lips and tongues played, Susie switched the toy on and ran it over Megan's body. Megan shuddered as small waves of pleasure followed the toy around her body, as Susie pressed it against her breasts, her nipples, her clit.

Breaking their kiss, Susie moved down a little, watching as she pressed the vibrator against Megan's pussy. She watched as the thick, plastic cock disappeared, and as Megan reached down to rub her own clit, her fingertips massaging herself with a circular motion. Susie reached for her Mum's breasts, for her nipples. She sucked a large nipple into her mouth, feeling her Mum moving beneath her.

She fucked Megan with the vibrator, pushing it deeper and deeper into her body as her orgasm hit her. As she came, Susie pulled the toy out and pressed it along Megan's slit, pressing against her clit and lips, the end just inside her. Megan cried out again, holding Susie tight, loving what they could do to each other.

They calmed down gradually, holding each other close. Megan sat up, and Susie moved between her legs, lying back against her Mum's soft, sexy body, her head resting on her breasts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ian and Mike got home, Susie and Megan where still curled up in each other's arms. They both stared at their women, their cocks rising as they took in the sight of Susie's naked mound, as they breathed in the heady scent of their juices, as they realised what their sexy Mum and sister, daughter and wife, had been up to together.

They quickly stripped off, the food they had brought back forgotten as Megan and Susie woke up to the sight of the naked men, to the sight of their rock hard cocks.

Mike pulled his sister around on the settee and knelt on the floor between her outstretched legs. They all watched as he held his sister's hips, as his cock disappeared, as Susie's pussy drew him into her, her lips stretched around him. As he fucked his sister with long strokes, letting his cock almost pop out of her before driving back into her wanton body, Ian joined his wife on the settee next to their daughter.

They both leant over Susie, licking and kissing and sucking her body, their mouths and hands on her face, her breasts, her stomach as they shared her, as they loved her, only breaking away occasionally to kiss each other, to reach out for each other.

Susie moved against Mike, her hips rocking to meet her brother's cock, her eyes shut, soft moans escaping from between her lips. Her eyes only opened as first Megan, and then Ian, stood up, leaving Susie's nipples and breasts wet and hard from their mouths.

She looked across at her Mum, thinking how gorgeous she was, still firm and curvy, still beautifully rounded in all the right places. Her large nipples, perched on her rounded breasts, were rock hard and elongated, crying out for attention. Her pussy was already wet, barely hidden behind her short, dark hair.

She looked at her Dad, at his cock standing out from his body, long and proud, his balls hanging heavily beneath. They all watched as he held his cock and stroked it, peeling back his foreskin to reveal the bulbous head. Letting go, he reached for Megan, his cock twitching as he kissed her. As their mouths parted, she sunk slowly to her knees.

Mike was fucking his sister slowly, but deeply, as they all watched Megan flick her tongue across the tip of Ian's cock before twisting around so that she was leaning on the settee to the side of the others, her ass in the air. Before Ian knelt down behind her, they all caught a glimpse of her pink pussy lips, wet between her soft thighs.

But that view disappeared as Ian knelt close behind her and drove his cock into her, as Megan gasped as his cock filled her, as he pumped into her quickly, his ass clenching with every powerful thrust.

Susie wriggled beneath her brother, his cock still embedded in her, so that she was closer to Ian and Megan. Reaching up, she slid her hand between Ian's open thighs and grasped his balls, watching as her Dad's cock drove into her Mum's pussy, gasping as he reached for her breasts, as Mike plunged his cock into her hot, wanton body.

As Mike fucked Susie harder, she screamed out loud, pushing his hands away so that she could grasp her own breasts, so that she could cup them, pinch them, caress them, as her climax overwhelmed her. Her juices poured from her, soaking Mike's cock and balls as he squirted his thick cum deep inside her. He slumped forward, the others forgotten as they held and kissed each other, as Susie's pussy throbbed around Mike's cock, holding him deep inside her.

They slowly became aware of Ian and Megan again, aware of them fucking. They sat up and watched, still holding each other, watching as Ian's hard cock slid easily into their Mum, watching as her pussy wrapped itself around his length, listening to them moaning, to Ian's balls slapping against her damp thighs.

Mike kissed Susie, and then moved onto the settee, reaching around so that he was in front of Megan. Susie was kissing Ian now, urging him on, urging him to fuck Megan harder. She squeezed his balls, as Mike reached for Megan's breasts, as he kissed her hard, their tongues sliding along each other, their lips crushed together. With a cry, Megan came, her body shuddering with delight as her climax rushed through her, as Ian buried his cock inside her, his rich cum flooding her body.

They held each other afterwards, all of them filled by a sense of wonder at what they were still discovering together. Megan turned and sat back on the settee. Mike held her, wanting her, as Ian and Susie sat on the floor, all of them slightly out of breath. They talked for a while, sipping the drinks that Ian went out to get them. Mike saw Susie looking up at Megan, at her pink pussy, at her still hard clit. Susie licked her lips, all of them watching her now. His cock started to react as she leant forward, moving towards Megan.

Megan moaned even before Susie reached her, and pulled her feet up onto the edge of the settee, exposing even more of herself to her daughter. With her Dad and brother watching, Susie dipped her head, her eyes on her Mum's as she softly kissed her wet, pouting pussy lips, and then ran her tongue lightly down her slit. As Megan let out a contented sigh, as she reached down to hold Susie's head to her, Susie flicked her tongue across her erect clit, and then slowly down her pussy towards her ass, licking her, tasting her again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds