A Shepherd Afield Pt. 02

Ben guided Rochelle to the couch where they sat beside each other. He took her hands in his and he noticed tears beginning to well up in her eyes. "Hey! No tears. There's no need for tears!"

"I'm sorry Ben! You bring me on this lovely holiday and the first thing I do is start making eyes at another man! What kind of bitch does that make me?" she blurted.

"Hey! You are not a bitch! Don't you ever say that! You're a beautiful, vivacious woman! When I invited you on this vacation I just didn't want to travel alone. I had no expectations that you'd have to stay glued to my hip or that you'd share my bed. You know it was Trish who suggested we get two rooms, not three. Rochelle, you know how I feel about you. That's never going to change. I'll always be there for you!"

Rochelle threw her arms around Ben and a few tears were shed. He pushed her back gently and wiped the tears from her cheeks as he looked in her eyes.

"I'm not surprised Thomas is attracted to you," he smiled gently. "I'd have to be blind to not see you're attracted to him as well. I think you should see what develops. He seems like a nice man. I'd never hold you back from a chance at love. I only want your happiness."

Rochelle smiled at him with tears welling in her eyes.

"I don't want you to hold back because of me. That's not fair to you or him. Be warned though. If he hurts you, I'm going to hurt him." Ben said with a raised eyebrow and a serious look.

She started to laugh and he hugged her tight with a grin on his face.

She pushed back suddenly. "What time is dinner?"

"9 PM."

"I have to get ready! I don't know what I'll wear!" she gasped.

"There's a really nice boutique off the lobby. Maybe you can find something there? Just charge it to the room." Ben suggested.

Rochelle grabbed Ben and kissed him. She jumped up and ran to the door of the adjoining room and turned back. "Thank you Ben. You truly are a wonderful man!" She rushed through the door.

Ben got up and walked out onto the room's balcony overlooking the pool. The rain was coming down hard now but he was sheltered from it by the roof above. Looking out at the forest beyond the hotel grounds the lush greenery was almost gleaming in the downpour. The grounds were empty during the height of the rainfall and it felt like he had the place to himself.

He thought about Rochelle's confession. While he felt sad about whatever it was that prevented her from being able to return his feelings he realized he had so much love in his life now that this pain was eased by it.

He felt arms wrap around him, breasts press against his back and Trish's cheek rest there.

"Hey big guy. How are you feeling?" she asked gently.

"I'm ok. I really am."

"I don't understand her," Trish said rubbing her cheek against his back.

"You can't explain love. It's either there or it isn't," he said with a slight shrug.

"You still love her?" Trish asked, curious.

He was quiet for a moment then sighed. "Yes... I always will."

Trish was quiet for a time then she squeezed him tight. "You know that just makes me love you more."

Ben smiled and turned to face her. Large pale green eyes looked up at him and he saw her love shining through. He took her face between his hands and dipped his face to kiss her tenderly.

"Mmmm, you kiss good!" Trish grinned as she pulled back from his lips. She ran her hands over his chest. "So... looks like I should be bunking with you. That alright with you?"

"I suppose I could tolerate it for a bit," he nodded thoughtfully and she playfully slapped his chest. "I'm an early riser," he warned.

"As am I. I'm hoping to do some running on the beach in the morning. Care to join me?" she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I'm not really a runner. Too heavy. I will go for a walk on the beach in the morning though. Since I can't do any heavy lifting until my finger is healed up the gym is out. I tried at home but it just aggravated it."

"Poor baby is going to get all flabby!" Trish teased and poked Ben's stomach with a finger but just hit hard muscle. "Fuck! You're not flabby at all!" Her eyes flashed with the thrill she was feeling. He was so ripped!

Ben ran his hands over Trish's stomach as well, feeling her hard muscles. "No flab here either." Her eyelids closed a little as tingles rushed through her body.

"You keep touching me like that I'm going to release this beast and take it for a ride!" Trish groaned as she rubbed her hands over Ben's waking cock. Ben's hands rose to her tits and he gave them a firm squeeze as she liked. His fingers strummed over her nipples pressing against the cups of her bikini.

"FUCK! You're such a tease!" she gasped pulling away from his hands and dropped to her knees before him. She tugged his board shorts down and his growing cock swung free. "Oh Ben! Fuck! I love your cock!" She wasted no more time and stuffed as much of his hot flesh into her mouth as she could.

"Trish! That's so good!" Ben moaned.

She managed to force his hardening cock into the back of her mouth and she moaned with the sexiness of it. Her mouth was filled with his hot throbbing flesh which was getting harder by the second. She felt her pussy tingling with need so she began to slowly pump him in and out of her mouth, each time forcing the thick head in as far as she could. By the fourth stroke his cock was too hard to bend downwards. Still she tried to pull him deeper, her hands gripping his ass. Finally she pulled him from her mouth and ran her tongue the length of his shaft from his balls up to the sensitive head.

"GEEZUS!" Ben cried out and Trish grinned up at him.

She pointed to the lounge chair behind him. Ben stepped out of his shorts and sat down shakily. Trish stood and slipped her bikini bottoms off before prowling towards him. She straddled his legs on the chair and reached down to lift his hard cock up towards her descending pussy. When her wet lower lips kissed the hot tip she gasped and let her legs relax, driving him deep into her body.

"AAAAAHHHHHH FUCK BEN! You're so fucking hard and so... big!" Trish gasped as he spread her wide with his thickness.

Ben moaned with the amazing feeling of her silky soft inner walls squeezing his cock so tightly. "You feel incredible!" he sighed. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her lips to his as he kissed her deeply. She whimpered into his kiss as she rocked her hips a little to get all of him inside her. Her body was trembling.

He moved his hands down to her ass and squeezed the firm muscles. She pulled back from his mouth to gasp. He began to slowly lift her up his cock only to slam her back down, slapping their bodies together.

"AHhhh! Fuck me! Ohhh! God Ben! So! Fucking! Big!" she cried out a word with each impact. Her face flushed as the sensation of him filling her so completely threatened to overwhelm her.

The lounge was sturdy but it was creaking with the effort of supporting them both. Ben wrapped an arm around Trish, holding her firmly against him and stood. She wrapped her arms and legs tight around his body. A quick glance over the balcony rail showed him they still had their privacy.

He reached behind himself and pulled the lounge chair cushion off to drop it on the floor behind Trish. He gently knelt and lowered them to the cushion. Trish's hands slid down to his ass as she pulled him deeper.

"Ohhhh fuck Ben! Your cock is so fucking deep! I can feel it pressing against the bottom," she moaned as she gripped his ass cheeks.

Ben rocked his hips which made him grind against her clit.

"AHH! OH FUCK! SHIT! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME BEN! FUCK ME HARD!" she cried out as sparks shot through her body from her overcharged clit.

Ben pulled his hips back and drove himself deep, slapping their bodies together.

"YES! FUCK YES!" she gasped.

The bliss Ben was feeling was overwhelming his senses and he set up a rapid pace of pounding her pussy with his cock. She lost the ability to speak coherently as she clung to his body. He was getting close and from the sounds she was making so was she.

He pushed her bikini top up and took her thick nipples between his fingers.

"YES BEN! DO THAT! THAT'S IT! OH MY GOD! I'M GONNA CUM! SO GOO... IT'S HAPPENING! CUMMING! CCUUMMMMIIIINNNGGGGGG!!!!!!" Trish howled.

Her cries pushed Ben over the top and he growled as he drove himself deep one last time to shoot stream after stream of cum into her depths. He rocked against her and she whimpered with the intensity of the pleasure.

"Oh Sweet Geezus! Oh yes! Ohhhhhhhh... fuck!"

Ben looked at Trish in surprise and she looked back at him with wide eyes. Those last cries didn't come from them.

There was a sudden thump from the divider wall between their balcony and the next one. Quiet panting could be heard. Ben and Trish arched their necks to look at the wall. The balconies were separated by ornate wood lattice work sandwiching a translucent pane of glass. A small table with a flower box stood against this. Ben's eyebrows went up as he caught sight of a shock of white hair showing between the flowers in the box.

He gently pulled from Trish and looked around for his board shorts. Unable to find them he helped Trish up. She adjusted her bikini top and looked for her bottoms.

Ben walked over to the divider and lifted the small table aside. There was a large crack in the glass panel and a chunk missing. This had been easier to cover with a plant than repair he supposed. On the other side of this hole was a head with white hair.

"Susan?"

"EEEP!" she squeaked as she pulled back from the divider.

"What are you doing?" he asked, covering his cock with his hands. Trish lifted the cushion and spotted Ben's swimsuit and her bikini bottoms. She slipped hers on and handed Ben his. He had to move his hands to put the shorts on and he heard Susan moan as she watched from the other side.

"Susan!"

"I'm sorry! I was just relaxing on the lounge when I heard a woman's voice swearing. I noticed the hole in the panel and when I realized I could see you as well... it... it was mesmerizing! I haven't witnessed anything like that... ever," she finished with a gasp.

Ben's face was hot with embarrassment. "That was... a very private moment!"

There was a pause. "You didn't choose a very private place for it nor were you trying to be very quiet."

Trish grinned at him and he begrudgingly had to acknowledge the truth in that.

"I didn't mean to spy on you but I must admit I'm not sorry I did. That was one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had in my life," Susan admitted.

Trish's grin just got wider and Ben scowled. He was tired of getting this kind of attention from strangers. "I'm going in for a shower," he said to the redhead. She stayed behind to speak with their neighbor.

As Ben rinsed his body under the spray his thoughts turned inwards once more. He just wanted to go back to the anonymity of his past but more and more that seemed like an impossibility.

He wasn't sure if dining with the celebrities tonight was going to make matters better or worse.

Chapter 9

The Silver Moon restaurant was lovely and at the moment loud with the laughter and chatter from the arriving celebrities. Not all the patrons were happy about this.

Dream's entourage had arrived and a large section of the dining area had been set aside for them. The men and women were dressed in their best tropical evening wear and once again plenty of gold chain and rings were on display.

Ben wore a black silk shirt over dark grey slacks and Trish wore an off the shoulder sleeveless red sheath dress which showed a lot of skin. This display made Ben's grey slacks too tight in the groin area much to her delight.

Rochelle had been successful in finding a lovely gold dress in the boutique. It too showed a lot of cleavage and leg and she'd grinned when she saw Ben's appreciative look. She'd given him a big hug and thanked him again. Trish just shook her head and watched Ben from behind her friend.

The moment the three of them entered the dining room Thomas stood and walked over to meet them. He gave Ben and Trish a smile and a hello but his eyes were drawn to Rochelle as hers were drawn to him. He led them back to the main table where they'd reserved some seats for them.

Thomas looked to Ben to see his reaction at Rochelle's chair being next to himself. He relaxed when Ben simply moved to the chair he was offered, across from Dream. Trish sat across from La'Shia whose black shimmery dress clung to her toned body like a second skin. Her nipple piercings were immediately evident. Ben glanced at Dream after pulling his eyes from his fiancé and saw the man was smiling.

"Yes, she's captivatingly beautiful isn't she!" he boasted.

La'Shia smiled indulgently at her man and took his hand in hers.

"Truly lovely! You're a lucky man!" Ben nodded and Dream's smile widened.

"That's a beautiful ring!" La'Shia said admiring the large ruby on Trish's finger. The redhead beamed a smile and presented her hand for the other woman to get a better look. La'Shia's slim eyebrows rose as she took in the quality and quantity of the stones.

"Ben chose it for me when he was in Paris," she said with a smile.

"We just got back from doing a show there. Did you two enjoy Paris?" Dream asked.

"Oh, I wasn't on that trip. I was working," Trish admitted.

La'Shia smiled at Ben. "You have excellent taste in jewellery!"

Dream looked confused. He looked over at Rochelle. "Were you with Ben in Paris?"

"No, I was working as well. Ben went with a few other neighbors and Tina."

Dream's eyes swung back to Ben. "Who's Tina?"

Ben paused. He could feel this conversation sliding off the rails but there was nothing he could do. "She's the woman I live with. My fiancé."

La'Shia released Trish's hand quickly and leaned back in surprise. Dream's eyes widened and Thomas looked a little upset.

Trish held up her hands. "Before everyone jumps to the wrong conclusion, Tina is aware of Ben's relationship with the other women in his life. He is deeply in love with Tina as she is with him. He also loves me... and a few others."

Thomas looked at Rochelle in confusion.

"Rochelle is a very dear friend of mine. That's... the extent of our relationship." Ben said uncomfortably but saw Thomas relax somewhat as Rochelle smiled tentatively at the man.

"I suppose I should have expected your status as a player considering the statue-" Dream grinned.

"I'm not a player and I wish I'd never posed for that damn statue," Ben growled with a scowl.

Trish took Ben's hand as Rochelle jumped to his defense. "It's true Ben's in a relationship with multiple women but he's anything but a player. He's in love with these women and each is fully aware of his relationships with the others. He respects them and is there for them when they need help. He wouldn't do anything to hurt a woman."

La'Shia was watching Ben's expression and saw the truth written there. "Why did you pose for the statue?"

Ben looked at her in surprise and saw her curiosity. He could give her an answer. "The artist had recently experienced a... horrible and traumatic event and lost her desire to make art. She's the cousin of Gabriella, one of the women I love. The artist is blind but she's incredibly talented. Her previous sculptures were far more abstract. When I agreed to let her sculpt me it was to help her rekindle her love of art and I was really expecting it to be abstract, not such a freaking accurate copy of me! I mean, she's blind!"

"You don't like the sculpture?" La'Shia asked.

"As art goes, I suppose it's good. But I hate what it's done to my privacy! I want nothing to do with fame or notoriety yet I have the press chasing me and anyone associated with me." Ben growled.

The table went quiet and Dream began to laugh. Ben looked at him in confusion.

"We couldn't be further apart if we tried. Polar opposites! Black and white!" Dream blurted and the table erupted in laughter. Even Ben couldn't keep the smile off his face at that one.

Ben nodded. "Ok, I get it. Your business is driven by public attention so any kind of attention can drive revenue. You can make it work for you. But I'm a mechanical engineer. My business doesn't require fame and I didn't get famous from my work."

One of Dream's group was standing by the table and leaned in towards Ben with a smile that showed off at least three gold teeth but didn't seem to reach his cold eyes. Tall, with a well-muscled but lean frame, the dark skin of his bare arms was tattooed with black bands and swirls. He also had some facial tattoos which could have been warrior tats. "You're fame began when you wasted the motherfucking slavers in Paris."

Ben turned to face the man more directly and saw he was holding his hand out. Ben took a grip and shook it.

"Name's Night and I'm a fan of your work. Iced six of the bastards to save the bitches." the man said emotionlessly and Ben felt the hair rise on the back of his neck. He released the grip.

"There were only four slavers and I saved women, not bitches," Ben replied as he held the man's unwavering gaze. Finally Night shrugged and moved off but not until he'd taken a good look at Trish's tits.

"OH MY GOD! That was you?!?" La'Shia gasped.

Ben turned his attention back to his dining companions and nodded reluctantly. Trish took his hand once more and he immediately felt himself relax. He glanced at her gratefully.

"Ben doesn't like to talk about it. He did save three young girls who'd just been kidnapped and two who were in their twenties and had been slaves since they'd been kids themselves. He adopted the two older girls and is helping them get their lives back. They're really sweet girls," she said. The others looked back at Ben excitedly. He needed to change the subject.

"What's Night's story?" Ben asked Dream. The man shifted uneasily.

"He's a creep-" La'Shia began but Dream gave her a sharp look.

"He's one of my crew. We go way back. He's had a harder time than the rest of us. Leave it at that," he said gruffly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start anything. If you don't mind I'd love any advice you have on what I could do to protect my privacy. I'm sure you have to deal with that," Ben asked.

Dream nodded, feeling more comfortable now that Ben was looking to him for advice. "I have a publicist who manages my exposure and lets me know when there are good opportunities to maintain my position in the public's attention. We wanted a little privacy for this wedding so we chose this location. Off-season but still beautiful. Less people here to leak out the story."

A short man with a close cropped beard walked over to their table. "Dream! Me and the boys are signing up for ATV riding tomorrow. You in?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm in!" He looked over to his brother but Thomas just shook his head with a smile and went back to talking with Rochelle. Dream looked across the table. "Ben? Care to join us?" he asked.

"Only if Trish is going. She's ridden them before," he replied.

Dream looked at her with raised eyebrows. She grinned.

"My husband and I used to do all of the outdoor sports, the riskier the better."

"Husband?" La'Shia asked.

"Died in a plane crash almost a year ago," Trish said. "Wait, what time would we be back? We have a spa session at 2PM."

"It's from 11 until 1," the bearded man replied. "

"That works. We're in. Any other ladies along for the ride?" Trish looked across at La'Shia who laughed.

"No, I'm not going out to play with the boys," she chuckled then paused. She turned her eyes to her fiancé. "Why don't you take Boca?" she suggested, challenge in her eyes.

Dream's eyes flashed to the beauty next to him. He saw the message in her eyes and nodded. Without looking away from her he spoke to his friend. "Style, tell Boca she's coming with us tomorrow."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds