A Shepherd Afield Pt. 02

"No- I- I don't do this with them. Only oral," Rain said with a shaky voice. She tried to lift herself so Ben helped her until only the head was inside.

"F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-Fuckkkkkk! Ohhhhh!Ohhhhh!Ohhhhh!Ohhhhh!Ohhhhh!Ohhhhh!" Rain began shaking so he lowered her down a little until he reached the same depth as before. Her trembling slowed.

"I think we should stop. I don't think you're ready for someone my size," Ben said cautiously.

Trish knelt behind Rain and tilted her face up.

Ben suddenly felt a tongue lapping against his cock and he moaned as it felt so good. Trish began licking where his cock met Rain's pussy and she cried out in bliss but Ben felt her tightening up on him. Not the route to go.

Trish moved her tongue up to Rain's tight little asshole and she began to fuck her with her tongue.

"AAAAHHHH!!! OOHHH GGOOOODD!!! FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!" Rain cried out and Ben felt an odd rippling sensation in her pussy then she sunk another inch down his shaft.

Her tongue forced deep into the brunette's ass, Trish rubbed her own clit in rapid circles. This was so fucking hot!

Wailing constantly now Rain clung to Ben as he began to lift and drop her on the top half of his cock. It felt incredible for him but considering Rain's eyes were rolling back she was going to reach her limit first. Sure enough three strokes later she went into convulsions and Trish had to pull away. He lifted Rain clear of his cock and ground her against his body while she shook and trembled through her release.

She finally slumped forward to rest her head on his shoulder.

"Oh my god Ben, Trish! That was intense! All my muscles are limp," she moaned.

Trish turned off the shower and he carried the brunette out of the shower stall. There was an odd thump sound outside the bathroom door and Ben looked to Trish.

"Maybe Rochelle is back?" she suggested.

Ben frowned and wrapped some towels around Rain. He carried her out into the room but Rochelle wasn't there. He gently laid the beauty down on the bed and spread a towel out on the bed next to her. Trish followed them out and Ben turned to face her. She looked down at his cock and bit her lip anxiously. He was still hard as iron.

He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply and she moaned feeling his need pressing against her. She squeaked when Ben lifted her and laid her out on the bed next to Rain. He pushed her legs up to her chest causing her hips to raise off the bed. He ran his tongue roughly across her wet pussy and she cried out.

"Oh FUCK! Ben! Yessssss! So good!"

Before she could prepare he knelt on the bed and pressed the head of his cock against her wet lips. The moment they parted and accepted him he slammed forward until he was as deep as he could go.

"FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!! OH BEN! YES!" Trish cried.

He began to drive himself into her with long, fast thrusts as she clung to the sheets. Ben's pelvis slapped Trish's clit with each stroke and she was in heaven. She was so close!

"Yes Ben! Yes! So FUCKING GOOD! MOTHERFUCKER! POUND ME!" she growled and his thrusting sped up to a brutal pace. She began to wail incoherently as he rapidly slapped her clit against himself.

"FFFFUCKING CUMMINNNNNGGGG SSSOOOOOO HHHAARRDDD!!!! MOTHERFFFFUUUUCCKKERR!!!" Trish cried out as her release tore through her.

Ben drove himself in and rocked his hips against hers, over stimulating her clit, as he shot his cum deep inside her.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Trish screamed as she overloaded.

They gasped for breath as they came down from their mutual highs.

There was a sudden pounding on the door. Ben looked at Trish as his breathing came in big gulps. There was a second series of bangs on the door. Ben pulled his semi-rigid cock from Trish and made his way to the closet to get his robe to answer the door. He slid it open and jumped back in surprise as Susan was inside. She looked up at him with a hot smile as she tried to catch her own breath. Her face was flushed and she was panting. The hammering on the door continued so she handed him his robe and he slipped it on as she admired his cock.

Ben cinched the robe closed and opened the door. In the hall was Ted, looking very queasy but also very angry. He couldn't open his eyes very far due to the pain from his hangover but he was trying to glare at Ben.

"If you are going to rut like fucking animals do it out in the jungle, you big fucking ape! Civilized people are trying to sleep here! No one wants to hear your disgusting sex noises!" Ted barked.

Susan slipped around Ben's side to step out into the hall and push Ted back as he stared at her incredulously.

"Speak for yourself, you old fossil," she spat. She looked back at Ben with a sweet smile. "See you downstairs for breakfast in fifteen, Ben?"

Ben just nodded. Ted looked back at him, his eyes wide as saucers. Ben shrugged and closed the door.

The breakfast buffet was huge and Ben had to restrain his urge to fill his plate with his favorites. Without his daily exercise routine he didn't want to blow his diet as well. He spotted Susan sitting alone at a table sipping tea as she looked out over the beach. Ben carried his plate over to her table.

"May I join you?"

"Of course Ben! Please," she said with a smile.

He got himself situated across from her and looked at her smiling face. She seemed happy and content.

"So... Trish?"

She nodded. "After you went into the shower she knocked on my door and invited me over."

Ben shook his head with a frown. Trish the imp. Always pushing him outside of his comfort zones.

Susan looked into her tea cup. "I'm sorry. I'm aware that you aren't... happy about my... invasion of your privacy but... when she offered I- I just couldn't resist." She smiled cautiously at him. "I've never felt like this before. For the first time in my life I feel truly alive!"

Ben nodded but used his fork to push some fruit around his plate. "I know it may not appear this way but I'm a very private person. Shy and pretty reserved. I'm not really that comfortable around strangers. Public intimacy is particularly difficult for me. Trish is the opposite of me and I know she means well. She's always trying to draw me from my shell. Unfortunately she sometimes uses rather extreme measures."

Susan looked around the restaurant but couldn't find the woman in question. "Where are Trish and Rain?"

Ben looked at his plate. "They're... recuperating. They'll be down later," he said quietly and Susan grinned at him over her tea.

"How did it go with Ted?" Ben asked to change the topic.

"He flipped his lid but I told him I had no time for his noise." She smiled at the memory. "He looked like a fish out of water, mouth opening and closing silently, eyes bulging."

"Your coming out of my room isn't going to cause you any grief with the divorce is it?" Ben asked, worried.

Susan caught his look and patted his hand with a smile. "Don't worry. He made me sign a prenup agreement when we got married and I ensured it protected me as well. It's iron clad. The income from the company I inherited from my parents is completely in my name. He gets none of my savings when I cut him loose. He retains all of his personal holdings but the few debts we have are in his name too. I'll walk away from those as well."

Ben spotted Rochelle and Thomas wander into the restaurant. He waved and they walked over to the table.

"Good morning Ben!" Rochelle smiled.

"Good morning Ben." Thomas said, watching for his reaction.

Ben stood and gave Rochelle a quick kiss on the cheek and shook Thomas' hand. "Good morning to you both. May I introduce Susan Tate? She's staying in the room next to mine."

Susan shook their hands and said her good mornings.

"Would you care to join us? It's a buffet so you just fill your plates."

"Where's Trish?" Rochelle asked looking around.

"She's- she'll be down in a little while," Ben stuttered as his face warmed up and Rochelle grinned knowingly. Thomas was watching the interplay with a curious expression.

"We'll get our food and join you in a bit." Rochelle said.

When they were alone Susan looked across at Ben. "You aren't very good at telling little white lies."

He shook his head with a scowl. "I don't lie."

She snorted. "Oh come on! Everyone lies. Harmless little lies which smooth over social awkwardness."

"I don't believe any lie can be truly called harmless. I'd rather be socially awkward and maintain my integrity," Ben explained.

She looked at him with raised eyebrows. "That must lead to difficulties."

He nodded and concentrated on his breakfast.

Rochelle and Thomas returned with their breakfasts and took the empty seats. Once they were settled Ben caught Thomas' attention.

"Do you know anything about the woman that flew down with your brother's group yesterday? Hispanic woman with lots of tattoos. Her name is Rain Palomo though the group calls her 'Boca'."

Thomas nodded. "Yes, we met at the airport. Danny said his manager hired her to travel with them but he didn't tell me what she does. No one seems to talk with her. The women certainly don't."

"Yes, they don't like her apparently. Last night as we left the restaurant we spoke with her at the reception desk. She had nowhere to sleep last night. She slept on our sofa bed."

Thomas looked at Ben in surprise. "You let her sleep in your room? A woman you just met?"

Rochelle patted the man's hand. "Ben is all about rescuing damsels in distress. Or anyone in distress for that matter."

"That's really nice of you. I'll speak with Danny to see if he can make arrangements for her to sleep on someone else's sofa bed. You shouldn't be put out on your vacation," Thomas offered.

"No, it's ok. I don't want to force her out into a hostile environment. Besides Trish has found a jogging buddy and they've become fast friends. I just asked as I don't understand why she was put into the situation in the first place."

"I think you should ask her yourself. She just arrived with Trish," Thomas smiled then it slipped from his face. "I think they may have injured themselves when they went jogging this morning."

Ben looked over his shoulder and spotted the two ladies. They were indeed walking tenderly. Only he knew it had nothing to do with the jog.

His face warmed up and he waved them over. He flagged a waiter who slid a two seater table up against theirs. Trish eased herself down on the bench next to Ben and Rain carefully sat on the chair.

Rochelle was supressing her laughter. She knew exactly what this had been caused by and Ben's blush confirmed it. Susan's eyes were twinkling and she had the faintest of smiles on her lips. Rochelle wasn't sure what that meant.

Trish stuck her tongue out at Rochelle which caused her to snort and spray crumbs from her muffin across the table. Thomas leaned back in surprise but the crumbs never made it to him. Rochelle gasped.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Rochelle said.

"It's ok. You didn't get me," he said with a grin.

"I think you two should skip the ride this morning," Ben suggested.

Rochelle leapt from her chair and rushed away towards the rest rooms with her napkin held over her mouth as she lost control of her laughter.

Thomas watched Rochelle leave with a puzzled expression and turned to look at Ben whose face was red and he was avoiding his eyes. He looked to Trish who was smirking after her fleeing friend. She looked to Thomas and opened her mouth to explain.

"Trish!" Ben growled and she shrugged at Thomas.

"How would we go about cancelling the ATV's for Trish and Rain?" Ben asked trying to change the subject.

"Uh, I think Style was arranging it. You'd have to speak with him. I think I saw him over by the far side of the dining area as we came in."

Ben nodded and stood up to go find Style. If he remembered from the previous night the man was short and had a beard. He looked around and spotted a table of six of the crew. He recognized Killah, Night, the one Rochelle called Millionz, and Style. He wasn't sure about the other two. He walked up to the table.

"Good morning!" Ben said in greeting. He received several nods from the others but Killah returned his greeting. That done he turned to Style. "Excuse me, Style?" the man turned in his chair to look up at him. "Trish and Rain are not up to joining us for the ATV ride this morning. We'll need to cancel for them."

"Boca's coming," Night said.

Ben looked over at the man. "Rain's not well enough to handle the ride."

"Not your call. She works for us. Boca comes." Night repeated coldly.

Ben looked at Night who stared back at him, daring him to start something. Ben looked at the others and they were all looking uncomfortable. Night snorted dismissively and went back to eating his breakfast.

He had no desire to get into a pissing contest with the punk so Ben walked back to his table. Rochelle was sitting next to Thomas and she spotted the frustration on Ben's face immediately.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I asked Style to cancel the ATV tour for Trish and Rain and Night told me Rain had to come. I explained she wasn't well but he told me it wasn't my call and that she was going." He looked over at Rain and she glanced back nervously. She was almost panicked. Thomas had a sour look on his face. "What the hell is going on? Why is everyone so scared of him?"

Thomas answered. "He's an old... friend of Danny's and... he gets his way. I don't know why Danny defends him. He's bad news, especially with women."

"Rain, you don't have to go. They don't own you," Ben said.

"Ben, I'm broke. I spent a fortune on my education but no one will hire me! I'm buried in debt! I need this paycheque! Yes... they do own me!" Rain said, a tear welling in her eye.

"How much is your student loan? How much are they paying you for this trip?" Ben asked.

She looked at him bleakly. "I owe a little more than $82,000. They're paying me $15,000 to stay with the crew through the entire tour. I just have two more weeks to go then I get paid."

"How long have you been with them so far? Do you have a written contract?"

She looked at the table. "Three weeks. No, just a verbal one with Dream's manager."

"What do you do?" Thomas asked as his curiosity was driving him mad.

Rain glanced at Trish. "Physical therapy," she muttered.

"A euphemism for fluffer," Trish said.

"Trish," Ben admonished her with a frown as Rain bit her lip in pain. He knelt down next to Rain's chair. "Listen to me. I'm willing to buy out your contract. It's not California but I have a friend who's a hospital administrator back home. I'll give her a call and ask if she has any openings or has contacts that can find you a job. You'll have to prove yourself to them and you'll likely start at the bottom. I can also offer you a place to live while you pay off your debts. I'm renovating a house for my daughters and it will have extra rooms in it. Help around the house to keep it clean and that will cover your rent. Trish lives a few doors over so you would have a local jogging partner. What do you say?"

Rain looked into Ben's eyes in shock. Her mouth opened then closed. She looked at Rochelle's smiling face then to Trish who grinned at her.

"Say yes!" the redhead pushed.

"The-the catch?" she stuttered quietly.

"None," Ben said looking her straight in the eyes.

Rain struggled to swallow then looked at Ben cautiously. "If you're buying out my contract, what do you want me to do for it?"

Ben looked at Trish. "Keep this one out of trouble while we're here," he said with a smile.

"Hey!"

Ben caught Rain's eyes again. "Seriously, I'm not expecting you to do anything except keep us company. I wouldn't mind picking your brain about some psychology questions I have. What do you think?"

An enormous smile burst across Rain's face and she nodded quickly as tears pooled in her long lashes. Ben gave her a hug and she was trembling. He pulled back and smiled at her.

"I'll speak with Dream and let him know." He looked at Thomas. "I assume that's who I should speak to."

"I have no idea. Sorry," Thomas shrugged.

Ben stood up and made his way back to speak with Style. He saw Dream standing next to the table with La'Shia. Perfect.

"Good morning!" he said with a smile and the couple turned and greeted him in return.

"I wasn't sure who to speak to about this but I assume you have a direct line to your manager. Rain won't be continuing on with your group."

"THE FUCK YOU SAY! THE BITCH WORKS FOR US!" Night yelled and stood up to glare at Ben.

"I do say as she no longer works for you. She works for me," Ben replied calmly as he looked Night in the eye. He saw the man wasn't totally stable. That could be a problem. Night stormed out of the restaurant as the group watched nervously. They cast warning glances at Ben.

He turned to address the couple once more. "This is better for everyone involved as she wasn't happy and many of your group weren't happy she was along. We discovered last night that she had nowhere to sleep. Trish and I let her use our sofa bed."

"If she wasn't happy why did she take the job?" La'Shia snapped, upset at how bad it made them look that one of the people they were responsible for had been neglected.

"Student loans. She's been unable to get work in the field she studied for and she's drowning in debt." Ben replied. La'Shia's face showed her surprise. "It wasn't work she wanted to do but the payout would have made a big dent in her debt."

"If she quits, she doesn't get paid," Dream said stiffly. La'Shia looked at him in surprise.

"It was a verbal contract between her and your manager giving her no protection to get paid at the end at all. She must have been pretty desperate to take the job." Ben sighed. "I told her I would buy out her contract. She can earn her money by keeping Trish company on her jogs. I certainly can't keep up with the woman. I'm going to try to get Rain a job in her field when we get home and she can stay in a spare bedroom of the house I'm renovating for my daughters."

La'Shia stared at Ben. "Why are you doing this?"

"Why wouldn't I? She's an investment in the future. Filling the world with smarter, happier people just makes sense doesn't it? Isn't that a world you want to live in?" Ben asked.

"You gonna pay off her debts too?" Dream blurted angrily.

Ben stared at the man for a moment. "No. She'll pay off her own debts. She incurred them. By paying them off herself she'll earn a huge amount of self-respect. I'm just giving her the opportunity to succeed on her own."

La'Shia was glaring at her fiancé. "What is wrong with you?"

"Ben disrespected Night."

"If you can explain to me how freeing a woman from indentured servitude disrespects the man, I'm all ears," Ben said to Dream. He just scowled at Ben, pulled his arm from La'Shia's hand and left the restaurant, presumably to find his friend.

Killah stood, walked over to Ben and gave him an evaluating look. "A word of caution. Watch your back. Night's a crazy motherfucker. And dangerous. He'll get payback."

"For what? For preventing him from treating the woman as his personal sex slave?" Ben said in frustration. The big man looked him in the eye and nodded. Then he headed back to the buffet.

Ben looked at La'Shia who was still watching the door Dream left through. He turned to Style who was watching him nervously. "As well as Trish and Rain, you can cancel for me as well." Style just nodded.

As Ben turned to head back to his table La'Shia placed a hand on his arm. She had a pained expression in her eyes.

"I didn't understand until just now why Trent hired Boca."

"Rain," Ben corrected.

"Sorry, Rain. The ladies we invited along for the tour are in relationships with the crew or are friends. None will go near Night. Rain must have been hired for him as she... couldn't refuse."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds