A Simple Wish

Once completely calm, Holly decided she was going to have some fun with this. Until she woke up from this dream, she would enjoy her time with Connor, and decide whether her decision to never have children was the right one. So far, the kids seemed hyperactive and crazy.

By the time both kids went down for their naps, Holly was exhausted. They had asked her to make breakfast for them and then she felt the need to do dishes. Then she played with Ashley for a bit and then Jackson wanted her to read a book. While she did that Connor cooked lunch and then after lunch she was asked to put Ashley down for a nap. She had been up since five and although she normally didn't have naps, she would need one today. At least that was what Connor had said.

She felt disgusting and needed a shower and clean clothes. She rushed to the bedroom but Connor followed her.

"You are gorgeous baby. Come here."

Connor stepped forward and kissed her hard. He pushed her gently against the bed and slid her up so they were lying on the bed completely. Holly moaned. This was so wrong but the moment his hands found her large breasts she cried out. It felt so good and she was lost in her feelings of arousal.

"We shouldn't." Holly was trying to put together a complete sentence but Connor had quickly removed his boxers and was now tugging gently on her panties. The moment he sunk three thick fingers into her pussy she cried out.

"Aren't you due for your period soon? I know we said we'd wait a few more months before trying for baby number three."

Holly was wide eyed. She wanted to explain to him that this was a dream, a figment of her imagination. He construed her comment to be a worry about getting knocked up. She didn't even think about that. She wanted him so badly.

"I don't care right now Connor. I need you." Holly tugged down her panties and flipped over onto her hands and knees. She remembered how much he loved this position and from the low growl he gave, nothing had changed. He guided his cock into her pussy and slammed in hard.

"Oh god baby you feel so good. Cum all over my fingers." Connor reached under Holly and found her clit. He rubbed hard and fast while his other hand pushed on her lower back. Holly was in pure heaven. His cock was rubbing her g-spot and causing her legs to shake.

"Oh." Holly couldn't speak. She was gripping the cotton sheets, trying to push back but he was plowing into her harder and harder. He was grunting and groaning and the sound of the bed squeaking was almost drowned out by their sounds.

"I love you so much baby. Can I come in you? Please?" Connor was begging.

"Yes." Holly wasn't thinking straight and didn't care. She was so close to cumming and suddenly she was there. She collapsed on the bed, her whole body shaking.

"Mmm", Connor moaned and came deep inside her pussy. He collapsed on top of her, wanting his cock so deep inside her. Once she stopped quivering, he lay on his side and pulled her close.

"You were acting strange this morning and I was very worried. I'm O.K. now. I have my beautiful sexy wife back."

Holly nodded. She bit her lip, wondering if she would be able to explain what was happening to him.

***

Holly had a nice hot shower and enjoyed the new smells of the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. It was so strange yet comforting at the same time. She got out of the shower and found clothes to put on. She found a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt and although she would never have worn anything like this in the past, it felt comfortable.

She decided she was going to explain to Connor what was happening. She needed to tell him that yesterday she was thirty-three years old and a successful defense lawyer. She needed to tell him that she was single and that they had broken up right after graduating from high school. Holly was desperate to tell him that this was a dream of some sort and that she had had a weird experience with the owner of the convenience store in her office building.

She was about to walk into the living room where Connor was watching television when she heard the phone ring. She assumed the home phone was in the kitchen and found a blue plastic phone attached to the wall. She picked it up.

"Hello?"

"We can have this conversation here or we can meet and I can explain it to you then. Either way don't say a word to him."

"Excuse me?" Holly whispered and pulled the cord so that she was as far as possible from Connor.

"Tell him you're going to get the mail. You forgot to get it the last two days. The mailbox is at the end of the street to the right."

Holly was about to open her mouth but the man on the other end of the line hung up. Things were getting increasingly weird and she was hopefully that this man would give her answers.

"Connor I'm going to go check the mail. Do you remember where I put the mail key?"

"On the key hook by the door."

Holly nodded and went to the front entranceway. It took her a long time to get dressed because she had no idea what her boots or jacket looked like and had to figure out what exactly her mailbox key looked like. She was thankful it looked the same as the one for her condominium mailbox. She stepped outside and began to walk down the road. At the corner was a road sign that identified that she lived on Solstice Private and that the nearest intersection was Georgina. She saw a row of mailboxes and standing next to them was the convenience store owner.

"Hello Holly. How are you enjoying your past?"

"Tell me what is going on. This isn't a dream is it?"

"I will tell you everything as long as you promise not to scream or yell. If your neighbors look out, they will see you conversing with the little old man that lives at the end of the street. You are not the type to yell at him."

"Fine." Holly rolled her eyes. She was always the one in control. She was always the one that knew what was going on. That was what made her such a good defense lawyer. She was out of control and needed to go back to the present.

"You spoke to your coworker John yesterday and mentioned how if you could have anything it would be to go back in time and not break up with your high school sweetheart. Well here you are. This is your life had you not broken up with him. If you had accepted his marriage proposal on the night of your graduation, this would be your life. You would have both saved up money from your summer jobs and purchased that ring that you're wearing. You would have finished four years of university and then gotten married."

"Tell me the rest. I feel like a fucking idiot not knowing anything. Are you seriously telling me this is real?"

"Let me continue please Holly. You went to law school but got pregnant in your second year. You had Ashley a month after you graduated but your grades weren't the best so you didn't get any job offers. You stayed home with Ashley until you got pregnant with Jackson. You haven't worked as a lawyer yet."

"Yet?"

"Connor went to university on a football scholarship. You're living in Maine, not New Jersey. After university he got a job as a real estate agent."

"He wanted to go pro? What happened?"

"I can't tell you that Holly. I can tell you the purpose of this day though. You get this day, Christmas Day, to decide whether you made the right decision. I will tell you right now that when you wake up tomorrow morning you will be back in your Manhattan apartment. Goodbye."

Holly opened her mouth but the man simply disappeared. She looked around and shivered. This was ridiculous. This was beyond crazy and she had no idea what to do. She really enjoyed having sex with Connor. It was something she missed desperately. So far, no one had noticed how out of place she felt. Connor had mentioned she was a little strange this morning but assumed it was something to do with her hormones. Either way she decided she was just going to deal with the rest of today and then wake up tomorrow back in her own life.

Holly walked back to the house and noticed two cars in the laneway. When she entered there was a big commotion going on. Evidently, her parents and Connor's parents had arrived and the kids were awake from their nap.

"Hi dear. Come give your mom a kiss."

Holly smiled wide. Her mother hadn't changed and she was happy to see her again. She ran over and hugged her mother tight then kissed her on the cheek. "Hi mom." Holly missed her mother so much. They hadn't spoken in over a year after Holly had stormed out on Christmas dinner.

"What's gotten into you? You're not normally this affectionate."

"It's Christmas. Can't I be cuddly?"

Holly's mom smiled then went to spend time with her grandkids. Holly watched as Connor prepared dinner. She was very relieved because as she entered the house she could smell all the familiar scents of a Christmas dinner. She had never been able to cook and was worried that she, in this life, was a good cook.

"So when do we get our next grandchild?" Holly looked up at saw Connor's mother, Brenda, sipping her drink and smiling.

"Um." Holly was feeling awkward. She could tell from her body language it was a teasing comment but did she really know and did she have any right to say anything.

"Soon enough", Connor called from the kitchen. Holly was relieved and soon Jackson ran and cuddled in her arms. It was so simple for her to run her hands along his face and nuzzle his nose. He was such a beautiful child and she thought it was amusing that he had her red hair and Ashley had Connor's black hair.

The day went by quickly and soon Holly was hugging her parents and Connor's parents goodbye. She was close to bursting into tears but didn't want to do it in front of them. The children had passed out hours ago from all the excitement and so Holly was relieved that the moment the door was shut she could finally cry.

"Baby. Come here." Connor picked up Holly and pushed her gently against the door. "You are amazing; you know that, right? I watched you with our kids and that makes me love you even more. Can we see if indeed you are pregnant? You've been acting strange like you did the first three times you were pregnant."

Holly was about to open her mouth and ask why he said three. Then she changed her mind. She didn't want to know. She continued to cry as Connor gently kissed her tears away.

"Let's go to bed baby."

Holly nodded and let him carry her to bed. Once in the bedroom he placed her gently on the bed then closed and locked the door. Standing in front of her, he undressed slowly. First his shirt, then his jeans, and then his boxers. Holly whimpered. She loved him more right now than she could possibly imagine. Her heart ached, knowing that all of this was going to be gone in the morning. She cried quietly as her husband undressed her and then pushed her gently onto her back. He spread her legs and guided his cock gently inside her.

"You are so wet. I can't believe after all these years we are still going at it like bunnies."

Holly smiled. She remembered back then but wanted him to tell her.

"I know. Remind me how we were the first few times."

"Our first time was intense. It was on your eighteenth birthday and we had gone out to dinner with your parents. I was so horny that I could barely control myself. It was hard and fast and rough and I felt so bad but you loved it."

Holly whimpered and smiled. She did remember that first time and suddenly all the memories of her and Connor flooded back. She cried out as he pushed inside her again and continued.

"We did it in my car, in your bed, in my parents' basement. It was insane. The best time was the night after we were engaged. Do you remember that time?"

"Yes." Holly nodded. She didn't remember but she could imagine how intense and romantic the sex would have been. She could even imagine him saying how this was the first time they would have made love.

Connor pushed harder into Holly and leaned down to kiss her. "I love you so much. I never want us to be apart."

Holly arched her back and felt the bed move as Connor pumped harder and faster into her pussy. She was so close but she wanted to cum with him. He pushed hard once more and then exploded inside her. Holly cried out and came so hard her whole body shook. She held him tight, whispering in his ear, "I love you".

Connor rolled onto his side and pulled her in for a hug. She rested her head on his chest and felt his heavy breathing slow down until he was limp. He had fallen asleep but she didn't want to. She didn't want to close her eyes. If she did, she would fall into slumber and when she woke up, she would be alone in her apartment.

Tears trickled down her face as she yawned, trying to stay awake. The longer she stayed awake, the more time she would have with him. She got up and decided to see how the kids were doing. She walked quietly into Jackson's room. He was asleep on his stomach with his soother firmly in his mouth. The brown and blue blanket was bunched into a ball and she laid it over him. She leaned over and kissed him gently before closing the door.

She went into Ashley's room and saw she was curled into a ball under her covers. Her room was all pink and she was covered in two big pink duvets. She kissed her daughter on the forehead and then wandered into the living room. The tree lights were still on and it cast a warm glow throughout the whole room.

Holly sat on the couch facing the tree and didn't realize that she had closed her eyes and had fallen asleep.

***

Holly opened her eyes and once again was disoriented. She couldn't figure out where she was until she rolled over and saw the familiar red glare of her alarm clock. She saw that it was seven and then she couldn't figure out what day of the week it was. She sat up and saw that she was in her bedroom. She saw that her cell phone was on the dresser so she got up and picked it up. She flipped it open and saw that it was December 25. Christmas Day.

Her apartment was deathly silent and she wandered through the rooms trying to figure out why she was so sad. When she got to the kitchen, she saw a small slip of paper on the table along with a note. The slip of paper looking familiar and she saw that it was the lottery ticket she had purchased the day before. Had it been the day before? She had been working until Christmas Eve so yes, if today was Christmas then it was yesterday. She felt very disorientated until she touched the ticket and the memories of the day before flooded back.

Holly crumpled into a ball and sobbed. She remembered everything now. She had bought the lottery ticket and was granted the one wish she wanted to come true. She wanted to go back in time and change the decision she had made to break up with her high school sweetheart. Yesterday she had enjoyed a day married to Connor and had spent time with their two children and their parents. It had been a magical day and she had never wanted it to end. It had ended though. She was here, alone in her apartment, on Christmas Day.

She sobbed until her chest hurt. She had grabbed the paper towels that were on the counter and soon was surrounded by a pile of used tissues. She finally stood up and realized she had not read the note. She read it and smiled.

You can find Connor Farren at the homeless shelter on Victoria Street. He will remember and recognize you.

Holly gasped and had no idea what to make of the note. Two distinct situations were flying through her head so she quickly rushed to shower and change before getting into the elevator. The drive to the homeless shelter took quite a long while. A winter storm had rolled in and driving through the unplowed roads was difficult. The homeless shelter was also on the other side of Manhattan. She had had to look up the address because she really had no idea where any homeless shelters would be in the city.

She found the place and even though it was not even noon, the place was buzzing with activity. She parked her car on a side street and walked in the front door. She was rehearsing in her head what she was going to say. She decided that she would not mention his name in case the worse case scenario in her mind had come true. Instead, she decided she was going to say she was here to volunteer. She had read the news articles. She knew that most shelters served a Christmas dinner and that they were always looking for volunteers. She did have a good reason to volunteer. After the fall out with her mother last Christmas she had no family to spend time with over the holidays. She might as well do something nice for other people. She glanced up and gasped. Standing in front of her was Connor. She wanted to run and hug him tight but she held back. She knew that although she had just seen him last night, he hadn't seen her in fifteen years. Neither one of them had changed much.

"Hi."

"Hi."

The silence was awkward. Neither one of them wanted to move or say anything else. Finally Connor spoke.

"I have a very weird story as to why I'm here. If I told you you'd think I was crazy."

"Me too. Does it involve an old man selling lottery tickets at a convenience store?" Holly was being sarcastic but when Connor's face changed expression, she knew he had experienced the same thing.

"You too?" Connor was shocked. "I had an unbelievable dream last night and when I woke up there was the lottery ticket and a note suggesting I come here and find you."

Holly took four big steps towards Connor until she was almost touching him. She tilted her head up to look into his eyes. There was a strange type of tension between them that was a combination of sexual, physical, and emotional tension. Holly finally spoke.

"It wasn't a dream. It was real. Somehow, we were sent into an alternate reality. We got to experience what would have happened had I not been a bitch and said no when you asked me to marry you."

"You are not a bitch. We were eighteen. We were too young to get married. I was impulsive."

Connor had stepped into the cloakroom since there was a bustle of activity as people began carrying in boxes of food and other things for tonight's dinner.

"I should have said yes. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I just wanted it to be more romantic and with a big diamond. I was shallow and materialistic."

Connor opened his mouth and then decided the best way to respond was to kiss her. He held her face in his hands and kissed her so hard that she was pressed against the wall. Holly kissed him back harder and soon he had picked her up in his arms. Holly wrapped her legs around his hips and ran her hands through his dark hair. Connor ran his hands down her back and cupped her butt. He couldn't control himself. Neither could she.

***

The two reunited lovers kissed like that until the manager of the shelter suggested they either take their holiday romance elsewhere or actually begin helping. They spent the rest of the day helping at the shelter and left in his car to go back to her place.

"Part of me knows that it has been fifteen years since we did this but my body is telling me that it was just last night." Connor was laying flat on his back as Holly rocked gently on his cock. They were both covered in sweat. He reached and rubbed her clit gently, causing her to spasm. Connor knew her body so well and knew exactly the right pressure needed to drive her over the edge.

"Again!" Holly pressed her body to his and continued to rock gently. She held his face as their noses touched. "You're single, right? I never thought to ask before we made out in the cloakroom." Holly giggled a bit.

"Never dated anyone after you."

"Me neither."

Connor gripped her hips and guided her up and down on his cock. He grunted and climaxed so hard he closed his eyes. Holly felt his cum rush into her pussy and she sighed. Their wish had come true.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Simple Wish
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds