A Sister's Awakening Ch. 01

Megan noticed something in her pocket as she sat down in her car seat. she pulled it out to see what it was. She was surprised and quickly hid it behind the driver's seat when she realised that it was Cindy's thong! To think that Cindy had walked around the club for the rest of the night with her lovely little bald pussy bare under that short skirt drove Megan wild. What an opportunity she had missed.

Megan was quiet, contemplating what might have been during the ride, but Vanessa was bubbling in her happy drunken state and decided that she'd carry the conversation on her own all the way home if required.

"You seemed to have fun with Cindy tonight," started Vanessa. "Yeah, she seems like a nice girl ... great dance" "Yeah, she's always the life of the party, a real bundle of fun. She's gay you know.." "Really? How did you find out?" asked Megan, pretending ignorance. "One of the girls at school told me about it and so I asked her rather than just spread a rumour. She just straight out admitted it to me. Blew me away, I hadn't had any reason to suspect it … you know she didn't look like what people expect from a lesbian and it wasn't like she chased girls around the school yard or anything … anyway it didn't change our friendship at all," babbled Vanessa. "Yeah, I met a few lesbians while I was away and some of them were obviously so and others I never would have suspected at all. I guess that's true of most of life though … nothing's always as obvious as it could be"

The conversation petered out and they drove the rest of the way in silence. Vanessa went to make her way into the house on her own but stumbled a little. Megan stuffed Cindy's thong back into took advantage of the opportunity and offered her support again, pulling her close and guiding her up the path to the house and on up the stairs to her bedroom, trying to be quiet enough not to wake their folks.

She left Vanessa in her room and went to her own to get ready for bed. She stripped off her clothes and bra threw on a comfy t-shirt to wear with her panties for the night. Then she made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Vanessa was already in there, standing in just her panties, brushing her teeth.

Megan made her way to the sink to get her tooth brush, struggling to keep her eyes off her sister's nipples which were nicely erect in the cool air of the bathroom. She quietly cleaned her teeth as Vanessa did the same. Vanessa finished first and said as Megan finished up,

"I had a great night tonight Meg, its nice to have you home again."

"Hey, I had a blast, its great to be able to go out with you again Nessy," replied Megan, moving to hug her sister. Vanessa hugged Megan back without hesitation and Megan let her finger trail lightly down her sister's back, brushing over her butt cheek as she let her hand 'fall away'. On a whim, she leant back in before Vanessa turned away "night, sleep well," she said and planted a kiss on her sister's lips, lingering ever so slightly, her lips just a bit more moist than they needed to be.

Vanessa gave her a bit of a funny look at that, but simply returned the sleep well wishes and retreated to her own room for the evening.

Just as Megan returned to her own room, her mobile beeped that she had received a message so she checked to see who it was. It was a message from Cindy saying that she had a great time and hoped to catch up again whilst Megan was in town. Megan sent her a quick reply ensuring her that she'd love the chance for the two of them to get together. Cindy sent back saying that she'd be away for a week but would get in touch when she returned.

She removed her panties before climbing into bed. Seeing her sister's gorgeous breasts like that had been just too much for her poor horny state. She climbed under the covers and let her fingers find their way to her pussy, dragging lightly along her lips, easing through the increasingly wet slit, drawing the moisture up towards her clit. She slipped a finger inside her opening and then set about making small pressured circles on her clit, driving electric thrills through her body.

She lay there under her covers, working her pussy to the point of orgasm, gasping and sighing, as she happily convulsed in her pleasure, the sweet smell of her cum lingering in the air as she drifted off to sleep.

The next couple of days passed somewhat uneventfully, the weather turning bad and the girls pretty much doing their own thing. Megan caught up with some new friends and Vanessa did the same during the break from school.

Megan approached Vanessa when she had a day with nothing much planned to see if she'd like to go shopping with her for some clothes.

"Sure, sounds like fun," was Vanessa's reply, as Megan had anticipated. She'd never known Megan to turn down an opportunity to acquire some more clothes. "Are you looking for anything in particular Meg, or is this just a 'I'm home so I'm gonna shop spree?'"

"Well I want to get some new underwear but mainly its just a bit of a spree," replied Megan.

The girls drove into town to see what they could find that they might like to buy. After limited success at a couple of shops, they headed into a funky looking new boutique. Vanessa found a couple of things that she liked and headed off to try them on.

"Come in with me and tell me what you think," she said to Megan. Megan followed the swaying butt of her sister into the change room. She still hadn't gotten over the figure that her younger sister was now sporting and the effect that it kept having on her own desires.

Vanessa peeled off the tight pair of pants that she was wearing and lifter her t-shirt over her head. Megan all but drooled at the sight of her sister standing before her in a white cotton bra and matching thong. As Vanessa pulled a slinky little black dress over her head Megan commented on the thong.

"How long have you been wearing thongs?" she asked.

"Oh for awhile now, these tight pants I wear kept leaving me with panty lines so I thought that I should give them a chance. Of course with hipsters coming into fashion again I find that there's such a little amount of material there that sometimes I wonder why I even bother to wear them!"

Megan laughed, "I've done that before, gone out without panties on so that I didn't have any panty lines. I was so horny all night cause I kept thinking about it. In the end it was lucky it was dark because I was so wet by the end of the night."

"Eww, that's more than I needed to know Meg," said Vanessa.

"Oh like you've never been horny and wet before," Meg teased, "tell me that if you went out in that dress without underwear you wouldn't get horny at all."

"Well I don't think I would," replied Vanessa.

"I tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to buy that dress for you as a present 'cause its gorgeous and you look sensational in it. Then this weekend, we're going out and you're going to go without panties all night and we'll see if its true." Challenged Meg. Vanessa hesitated. Meg could see her mulling it over in her mind. Eventually, with a little teasing and prompting, Vanessa accepted the challenge, "just so that you buy me this dress of course!"

Megan watched as Vanessa peeled the dress back off, eyeing her tight little butt as she bent to pick it up off the floor. Megan was already wet just from thinking about taking her sister out without underwear on. She was looking forward to the bit where Vanessa would have to proved whether or not she was wet.

"ok, I'm done, lets go get you that underwear," Vanessa said happily as she finished dressing. The girls paid for the dress, left the store and went to their favourite shop to buy lingerie.

Megan picked out a selection of bras at the next shop and suggested to Vanessa that she come in to offer advice. Vanessa was a little reluctant but Megan mentioned that if she thought that coming out to show off a little black dress was embarrassing, what about having to parade a bra around the store! Vanessa conceded that she had a good point and with a little prompting from Megan, grabbed a couple of bras for herself and brought them into the change room as well.

Megan quickly stripped off her top and bra, releasing her small breasts to the air, her nipples reacting to the cool air conditioning in the change room. Vanessa was also stripping off her t-shirt to try something on and Megan lingered as she took yet another opportunity to survey the beautiful curves of her sister's full breasts. Her nipples too stood proudly erect in the cool air.

"You know, I still don't think its fair that my little sister gets bigger tits than me," she told Vanessa.

"Hey there's nothing wrong with your tits Meg, they're just a little smaller. At least you don't have to wear a bra if you don't want to."

"Yeah well lucky for me they have these push up bra's now so even if I don't have big boobs I can at least pretend and false advertise!" she laughingly told her sister as she pulled the bra that she was trying on closed behind her and snapped the clasp in place. "well, what do you think?" She said turning and proffering herself towards Vanessa. "Very sexy," said Vanessa casting her eye over the midnight blue satin push up bra. "It gives you lovely cleavage. What do you think of mine?"

"Damn that looks hot! You just need to adjust it a bit … here," said Megan, reaching out to move the cup of the red lace shelf bra under the breast a little. Her fingers lingered, running along the wire of the bra, teasing with how close she was to touching the skin of her sister's breast. "Have you got someone in mind to wear it for?"

"No, but its always good to be prepared," snickered Vanessa.

Megan reached down to pick up a white lace bra that she had brought in to try on. As she stood up she rubbed her nipples commenting to Vanessa about how cold it was and the risk of nipple rub.

"Your looking kinda perky yourself," she said to Vanessa as she pinched and pulled at her own some more.

"Yeah, my nipples seem extra sensitive to the cold," replied Vanessa, as she plucked at her left nipple briefly. " Sometimes I wish that they weren't because it seems like I'm always at attention, but then when someone sucks or pulls on them, I go off, so I guess its worth the trouble."

"oo I get so hot when someone plays with my nipples too," said Meg. Sometimes I think I could just explode from having them sucked. She pulled on the white bra and again paraded, seeking and getting compliments from Vanessa as to how good it looked and whether it suited her or not.

Vanessa pulled on a white cotton bra and asked how it looked. Megan told her that it looked very school girly, reaching out to adjust it even though it didn't need adjusting. She found herself cupping her sister's breast in her hand, the hard nipple pressing through the fabric against her palm, the heat seeming to transfer direct to her loins.

"Umm, Meg, are you trying to feel me up or something?" asked Vanessa in response to the lingering hand. Megan flinched her hand away in reaction, surprised and embarrassed at being caught.

"Sorry, it just seemed to fit in my hand … don't know what I was doing."

"Its ok, its not like it hurt or anything, just a bit weird to have your sister's hand on your tit," laughed Vanessa.

The girls took their selections to the counter having dressed themselves again and took themselves off home. Vanessa carried on quite normally, but Megan was a little quiet, remembering the feel of her sister's breast in her hand, excited by it and finding it difficult to dismiss.

That night, as she went off to bed, Vanessa called out to Megan, "Night Meg, I guess I'll wait until Friday night to wear the dress."

"Night Nessy, I look forward to it," called back Megan as she made her way to her own room. Once there, she got very busy with her hands, caressing the folds of her pussy, once again masturbating herself to bliss before drifting off to sleep with thoughts of a nice girl's tongue caressing her instead of her fingers.

The next day, Megan got a message from Cindy that she was back from her holiday and would she like to catch up for a bit of fun?

Megan quickly messaged her back to say that she would love nothing more than to catch up for a bit of fun. Cindy sent her message to Megan so that she could come over. Megan ran upstairs to dress, putting on a simple summer dress with a nice white bra underneath and removed her panties and put on the thong that Cindy had left in her pocket the night that they had gone out.

She jumped in the car and drove over to Cindy's house where she was happily greeted at the door. Cindy stepped up to Megan to kiss her and take her into a welcoming embrace.

"You know I've been thinking about our night out the whole time that I was away," started Cindy as she led Megan inside the house, "and I hope you don't mind me being forward, but I want to fuck you so bad!"

"Well, that's certainly a different welcome than I had anticipated," laughed Megan. "Not that I mind of course, because I've been thinking about you as well and I want nothing more than to sink my tongue into that lovely bald little pussy that you teased me with last week."

"Well, Mum and Dad won't be back for an hour or so, which is why I thought I should come right out and say it."

Megan followed Cindy to her bedroom, watching her arse wiggle delightfully in the tight track pants that she was wearing. Once their, Cindy sat on the edge of the bed, inviting Megan to join her. Megan sat beside her and turned to her so that she could kiss Cindy. Their lips met and meshed themselves together, the tongues seeking and entwining about one another. Megan's hand went straight to Cindy's breast and discovered that there was no bra beneath the t-shirt that she was wearing. At the same time she felt Cindy's hand upon her thigh, sliding up between her legs towards her pussy, just rubbing and heating her inner thigh under the hem of her short dress.

They fell back onto the bed, Megan on her back and Cindy maneuvering to work her way on top. Megan pulled at Cindy's t-shirt as they kissed, working her breasts free and then dragging it over her head and off as they broke their kiss briefly. Cindy sat up atop Megan, her breast free and her nipples showing the effects of her arousal. Megan reached up to stroke and fondle the pert formations, caressing the nipples, running her fingers underneath and over them. She could feel her pussy soaking at the increased level of excitement.

Cindy stroked her own breasts through the dress and bra in return, moaning at the attention that was being lavished on her. She found herself grinding her hips, mashing her pussy into the mound of Megan's pubis.

Cindy leaned down to kiss Megan again before sliding herself down Megan's legs, her hands reaching down to her thighs and running up under the dress to pull down the underwear she discovered there. She laughed in delight as she pulled the thong down Megan's legs and noticed that it was the one from the other week.

"You cheeky thing!" she said. "I might just have to find something else for you to take home afterwards so that you can bring that back another day too!" Cindy, having removed the thong and dropped it to the floor, was now pushing the dress up over Megan's hips, who lifter her butt to facilitate the movement. Cindy lowered her face to Megan's crotch and licked all around her pussy, teasing Megan with the anticipation of the moment of true contact. Megan's hands were in her hair, pushing, coercing her to relieve her pent up frustrations. Megan squealed with delight as she felt Cindy's tongue caress along her slit and up over her clit. She wriggled and writhed with delight as the tip of her tongue made small circles around it before dipping back down along the slit to plunge into her hole. She ran her fingers through Cindy's auburn hair as she bathed in the pleasure that was being administered to her pussy.

Cindy stopped her attentions on Megan's pussy and moved up her body, trailing her wet tongue up around her pubes, pushing up her dress as she went. Megan moved about to allow the dress to be lifted higher, wriggling as she felt Cindy's tongue on her ribcage. Cindy squeezed Megan's tits, pulling on the nipples through the bra material before doing the same with her mouth, sucking and drawing on them. Megan ran her hands up and down Cindy's back whilst she did this, thrusting her breasts at her friend's mouth.

She pulled back, admiring the way the nipples showed through the wet patch that she had created on the bra. Then she reached under Megan to undo the clasp and free the small breasts from their confines. Cindy then took a nipple back into her mouth, growling with pleasure at the squeals and sighs that she extracted from Megan through her attentions.

"Time that we got you out of those pants," Megan panted as she lay back under Cindy's ministrations.

"I couldn't agree more," said Cindy, breaking off from her suckling to stand over Megan on the bed. She peeled the track pants down her leg, removing her panties at the same time and Megan stared in rapture as her bald pussy was exposed. Megan reached up to pull the pants down further, before running her hands back up Cindy's legs. As Cindy stood on one leg to remove the pants properly, Megan sat up on the bed, putting her face close to Cindy's pussy. When Cindy had two feet firmly back on the bed, Megan reached around and placed her hands on Cindy's butt, pulling her forward to make contact on the bald pussy with her tongue. She plunged it into her friend, her hands squeezing the firm cheeks of her butt as Cindy kept her balance by holding the back of Megan's head against her pussy.

Cindy started squealing in pleasure and grinding herself against Megan's ministrations before suggesting that this would be even better if they both lay on the bed and ate each other out together. Megan was more than happy to oblige and lay back down on the bed so that Cindy could position herself to their mutual advantage. Cindy knelt over Megan's head, a knee either side before lowering herself back to the delight that was Megan's pussy. She drove her tongue inside Megan eagerly, keen to bring this girl to orgasm.

Megan lapped at the pussy that was now in her face, loving the smooth, bald lips and working Cindy's clitoris with her tongue, reaching up to slip a finger inside the wet velvet folds. She was oscillating her concentration between focusing on bringing Cindy to orgasm and on reaching that same wondrous goal herself, licking, sucking and nibbling on the clit and lips that were within her reach as the same was done to her, Cindy mimicking what she could feel happening to her own pussy. Megan focused hard on what was before her and was rewarded when she heard Cindy whimper and saw her lips convulse in orgasm. Megan licked kindly at the juices that flowed from her friend before lying back as Cindy continued to work on her own love button.

Megan held onto Cindy's butt as Cindy drove her over the edge, sending her into spasms of pleasure so much better than those she was able to administer on herself.

Cindy moved around so that she could lie beside Megan and kiss her, their juices mingling on their twining tongues. They lay together touching each other and chatting of inconsequential things until they heard a car pull up in the drive. They quickly grabbed their clothes and organized themselves in a less compromising position before Cindy's Mum came in and said hello to them.

Megan was about to leave and commented to Cindy that she'd get to drive home with the a/c aimed at her pussy since she had worn Cindy's underwear on the way aover. Cindy pulled out a nice hot pink pair of panties from her drawer and passed them over to Megan.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds