A Sister's Awakening Ch. 01

"Here, I want you to wear these … so that you have to come back and return them sometime," she said. Megan accepted them and pulled them on under her dress.

"Damn I think they're getting wet already," she laughed as she embraced and passionately kissed Cindy.

Megan arrived home in time for dinner and sat cheerfully through the family gathering. After sitting and watching TV with her Dad and Vanessa for a while she decided that it was time to go to bed and headed off to her room. Vanessa followed not long after and caught up with her in the bathroom where she was brushing her teeth.

"You certainly looked pleased with yourself when you came home today," Vanessa said slyly, obviously settling in to interrogate her sister.

"Mm hmm," replied Megan, using a mouthful of toothpaste as a defence against the questioning.

"well, I reckon it was one of two things," carried on Vanessa, "either you got lucky with someone or you saw a wonderful movie. And given that you didn't talk about a movie at dinner, I think you got lucky and pissed off for an afternoon of raunchy sex!"


"Megan shrugged noncommittally as she finished up brushing her teeth.

"Oh come on Meg, you can tell me. Tell little Nessy who' s been pushing your buttons!" plied Vanessa, poking Megan in the ribs and tickling her.

"I never said it was sex!" laughed Megan, "and even if it was what makes you think you'd be ready to hear the answer anway."

"Huh, I know enough people in this town that I doubt you could surprise me," retorted Vanessa.

"Well, it wasn't sex and I think you'll just have to keep wondering now. Night Nessy."

"Huh, we'll see," laughed Vanessa as she retired in the direction of her own room. "Night Megs."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds