A Sister's Awakening Ch. 07

Vanessa jumped into the passenger’s seat again and Cindy made her way to the back to climb in and sit next to Vanessa. Phil was hit by the smell of smoke and as the girls started chatting, he also noticed the alcohol in the atmosphere.

“Told you I’d find some hot guy to take me home,” Cindy said to Vanessa in the back.

“Cindy! Ewww, you’re bad!” Vanessa told her, slapping her playfully.

“No, actually I’m really really good!” Cindy said back to her with a lustful look on her face. Phil pulled away from the curb and started driving towards Cindy’s house to drop her off. After the girls had been in the car awhile he thought that he detected the scent of pussy, but thought it must be from the fun he’d had with his wife rather than anything else. He kept looking down at Megan’s lap in the passenger seat and sure enough, in her drunken state, her skirt was soon in something of a state of disarray and periodically exposing her pussy. He absently rubbed his cock when he thought Megan was looking out of her window.

It wasn’t too long before they were at Cindy’s house. She leant forward to give Megan a kiss goodbye and did the same to Vanessa, Phil just admired her body as she moved about his car. She climbed out and Phil was about to drive off when she knocked on the window. He wound it down.

“Hey Mr.,” she said in a playful voice, leaning forwards again. “Thanks for the ride.” Megan looked on, only too aware that Cindy’s tits were on display because she was admiring them too. “See you later Mr Gurner, wish I had a Dad as cool as you. She pecked him on the cheek and ran up the path to her door where she turned and waved before heading inside.

Three sets of eyes lustfully followed her arse as it wiggled its way up to the house, all of them wishing she were naked and all theirs.

They drove home relatively quietly after that, but Phil kept his eye on Megan’s skirt, which continued to supply him with enough stimulation to keep his cock erect. They arrived home and went inside. Vanessa went upstairs to get into bed, but Megan went to the kitchen to get herself a drink of water. Phil went with her.

“So what movies did you watch?” Megan asked him. Phil told her the titles and she laughed at his choice of films. “You’re such a bloke Dad,” she teased him.

“Well, I wasn’t sure what your Mother was up to tonight and I knew I might get interrupted by a phone call so I went for stuff I could take or leave,” he defended himself with. “In fact, I haven’t finished watching the last one because of a phone call and I think I might just go and watch it now.”

“Well, I’m tired from all that dancing and I think I should probably lie down,” replied Megan, ‘absently’ adjusting her bra and rubbing her breasts. She stepped in close to her father to kiss him goodnight, leaning somewhat heavily on him, her breasts barely brushing against her father’s chest. She tried to get her pelvis against his cock, but didn’t want it to seem deliberate and she missed in her attempt. But her lips brushed his before she turned to go upstairs. Phil followed her out of the room and watched her ascend them, seeing her bare arse under her skirt as she went. Just before she reached the top, she turned and Phil quickly headed to the couch, caught out.

Megan smiled to herself at the top of the stairs. She had been noting her father’s glances over the course of the evening and had certainly noticed the erection in his pants when they were in the kitchen. She wondered whether she would finally manage to see what she wanted. After a couple of minutes of standing quietly, she crept back down the stairs to see what was going on. Her Father was sitting on the couch and from the way he was moving it appeared that he was masturbating. She looked at the telly and sure enough, there was a scene with young topless girls prancing about being shown in slow motion. Megan was thrilled because here was her chance. But at the same time, the couch was position such that she couldn’t actually see what was going on. She glanced about the place looking for some way to get a better view. She looked at the door to the patio and noticed that she couldn’t see anything outside the room because of the reflection of inside lights.

Deciding that this as her chance, she crept through the kitchen and the hall and out the front door. As quietly as possible she made her way around to the back of their house hoping that she wouldn’t be too late. She made it to the patio and found a vantage point where she could see what was going on. Sure enough, there sat her Dad, pants discarded on the floor, hand wrapped around his huge penis. Megan watched as he picked up a small bottle of something and let some dribble over the head of his cock. His hand then started sliding up and down his shaft, twisting slightly as it came to the head.

Megan was enthralled by the sight and lifted her skirt to access her pussy, letting her fingers caress her lips and clitoris. She stimulated herself as she watched her father wanking his cock. She was startled when he stood up and she squatted down just in case he could see something through the doors. As he walked away from the couch, she loved the sight of his erect cock straining out and upwards from his body, bobbing along with each step. She was glad that it was summer or she’d be freezing all her bits of out here as she waiting anxiously to see whether he would return. He hadn’t turned the telly off, so she thought that he would.

As she was idly caressing her pussy and indulging herself on the patio, Phil returned to the couch with a box of tissues before sitting down and continuing to stroke himself. Megan pleasured herself as she watched and was thrilled when her father tensed and held himself still, pointing his cock straight into the air as it shot a stream of cum up in an arc to land on his belly. Megan wished she could have held his cock as it spurted his seed. Phil reached for the tissues to clean himself up and Megan quietly made her way back to the front of the house, having realised that she’d need to get back to her room before her father was off to bed.

Back in her room, having successfully beaten her father, Megan stripped off her clothes and tumbled into bed naked. She wanted to go next door and sleep with Vanessa but decided that at this time of the morning, they might not wake up in time and she didn’t want to be caught there in the morning by her parents. She lay back and thought about her father’s cock and cum as she fingered herself. She was horny and excited but couldn’t’ seem to get herself off. She was about to go and get her vibrator out when she heard footsteps in the hall. It must be her father on his way to bed. But they went past her parents room and towards Vanessa’s. She heard Vanessa’s door squeak a little.

A second squeak and footsteps a second later made her realise that her father must have stuck his head in to check up on Vanessa. The footsteps approached her room and she quickly closed her eyes and pretended to sleep, but left the quilt so that her breasts were exposed. Her door opened but nothing happened. Her Dad must be looking in. After a few moments of hesitation, ootsteps approached her bed and stopped along side of it. Her nipples were pert and attentive as she lay there, eyes closed but relaxed, hoping that her father wouldn’t realise that she was awake. She felt her quilt pulled further down her body until the cooler air of the room was brushing against her neatly cropped pubes. She lay still, trying desperately to maintain her bodies in a sleep-like state when what she really wanted was to open her legs and have someone lick her pussy. Right now that someone was her father! She felt the faintest of touches as a finger was traced delicately across her pubes. It stopped short of her lips, but she let out a small moan under the strain of remaining in an apparently oblivious state.

She sensed the sudden cessation of movement from her father at her moan and she pretended to adjust her position in her sleep, letting one leg fall to the side somewhat, exposing herself more. There was no movement for several minutes. Obviously her father was being very very careful. The she felt another touch, very very lightly on her nipple. A finger caressed her areola just below the erect nub of her nipple. She so wanted to have it pinched or sucked, she could feel moisture begging to seep from her pussy she was so aroused at what was going on. After the touch on her nipple, there was again a pause and then she felt a finger between her legs, running through the moisture at the entrance to her pussy. She sighed very quietly and let her leg spread just a little further. She heard her father suck on his finger and then footsteps retreated from the room.

Frustrated, Megan slipped from her bed and grabbed her vibrator from its hiding place before getting back into bed and fucking herself to orgasm with it, the whole time saying quietly, “yes Daddy, fuck me, put your dick in me Daddy…”

Phil climbed into bed with his wife, excited, guilty, confused.” It took him a long time to drift off to sleep, but eventually he managed.

The following day was Sunday. Megan awoke to the sound of the lawn mower in the front yard. She looked out the window to find that it was a beautiful day and so she pulled on her bikini for a late morning swim. Checking in the kitchen, she saw notes to say that Monica and Vanessa had gone shopping and would be out for a couple of hours yet which meant that she must be alone with her father who was mowing out the front.

Megan grabbed a towel and headed outside to the pool, dropped the towel and jumped in, the cool water soothing her hang-over and enlivening her body. After a couple of laps she climbed out to sun herself, listening to the drone of the mower from the front yard. She looked about her and realised that the back yard was yet to be done. Noticing this, she smiled to herself, removed her top and laid the chair back, lying on her back, her breasts pointing to the sun.

It wasn’t long before the mower cut out and she heard her father bring it around the side of the house, whistling. It started up again and moved across the yard, stopping at about the time that it came level with her.

“Hi Megan, how are you this morning,” Phil called out.

“Hey Dad, not too bad considering,” she replied, sitting up to face him. Phil just stared, surprised by the fact that his daughter was sitting there with her little breasts exposed.

“Er, Megan, your, um, top er breasts…”

“Oh come on Dad, don’t be a prude, its not like you’ve never seen titties before, you were looking at them last night,” A look of shock and horror passed across Phil’s face and Megan realised he was thinking about being in her room, “the movies, remember, they were all those trashy movies where young chicks get their tits out!”

Phil visibly relaxed and laughed nervously, “Yes, well they weren’t my daughter’s breasts …”

“Oh don’t worry about it Dad, I don’t mind you seeing them, so just mow the lawn and relax.”

“Um, ok, I guess.” Phil had never felt out of control of a situation for a long time. He started the mower and continued to cut the grass, his gaze continually flicking to Megan’s breasts and body on the sun lounge as he traversed the yard. Megan kept an eye on his progress and when he was finished and was about to get rid of the cuttings, she called out to him,

“Hey Dad, could you put some sunscreen on my back?”

“Yeah, sure honey,” he replied, coming over to her. He stopped at the tap to wash his hands and came over, his eyes studiously ignoring her nudity now, looking at her face. Megan rolled over on the sun-lounge, collapsing it so that it was horizontal and she was laying on her tummy.

Phil picked up the bottle of lotion that was beside the chair and squirted some on his daughter’s back, his mind throwing up comparisons of sunscreen and sperm spurting over her body, his cock lengthening and hardening at the thought.

Megan loved the feel of her father’s firm hands on her back and moaned, complimenting him on his massage technique as she enjoyed him rubbing in the cream. Phil also loved the feel of his daughter’s smooth young skin under his hands and took plenty of time rubbing the cream in so that it was more of a massage than an application of sunscreen.

Megan felt her father’s fingers lightly caress the sides of her breasts as his hands ran up her sides. She moved, adjusting her position, lifting herself from the lounge to get her arms under her head, further exposing the sides of her breasts. As she lifted herself, Phil was delighted to get a glimpse of her nipples, taught, erect and excited.

“God your hands feel good, Dad, can you do my legs as well?” Megan asked as Phil slowed the application, nearing the end of his excuse to touch his daughter. Phil readily agreed and squirted more cream down the length of each leg. He started at her left calf, massaging it, running his hands up and down each side of her leg. Whilst he did this, his gaze never left the thin scrap of material that separated him from her pussy, wishing that he could touch it … or remove it. Megan spread her legs slightly as his hands traveled up the backs of her legs, the fingers of his right hand caressing her inner thighs, moving within millimeters of the material of her bikini before he shifted his attention to the other leg.

As he rubbed up her second leg, he noticed that there was a wet patch forming on her bikini. She moved again as he was caressing her leg, and he saw her hands come down to her bottom and pull the bikini up her butt, thong style.

“You have such nice hands Daddy, massage my butt for me please?” Phil was stunned. He had reached a point where he didn’t know if he could continue. It was bad enough that he had touched her last night and he had promised himself not to do that again, but here was his daughter asking him to touch her butt. If he did that, would he be able to stop himself?? Lust won over his sense of propriety and he again picked up the bottle of sunscreen, tipping it up to let some dribble onto each of his daughter’s arse cheeks.

Megan sighed as she felt her each of her butt cheeks taken in one of her father’s firm, strong hands. She felt her butt manipulated, his fingers digging into the muscles of her buttocks, teasing at the edge of her bikini bottoms. She allowed her legs to spread apart enough to be sure that he would be getting a good eyeful of the wet crotch of her panties. As his hands worked the crease between her legs and bottom, Megan felt her father’s fingers brushing against the edge of her panties, where, with just a small slip he would be caressing her pussy. Megan hoped for the slip and even wiggled her butt a bit in the hopes that it would happen, but it didn’t.

“There you go Meg, I think you’re well covered now,” Phil said, dragging his hands away from the smooth flesh of his daughter, barely managing to avoid sliding his fingers under her bathing suit to stab into her pussy.

“But Dad,” Megan quickly responded with as she rolled over, again exposing your breasts to him. “You haven’t done the front of me yet!”

“And I think it should stay that way,” Phil muttered without a whole lot of conviction, his eyes struggling to be anywhere but boring into the sight of Megan’s erect nipples nestled on her almost flat chest.

“Oh come on Dad, at least do my legs for me, your hands feel real good and my thighs could really use a massage after all the dancing we did last night. Pleaaase Daddy?” She said.

“Well, ok then,” Phil said, resistance crumbling further and further away by the instant. He again picked up the bottle of sunscreen and dribbled it over his daughter, this time the front of her legs. His hands traversed the long, smooth expanse of her shin, up over her knee, to caress her thigh. Megan allowed her other, untouched leg to fall away to the side, opening up the view to her pussy. Phil was kneeling alongside his daughter, his cock all but bursting, straining against his shorts, begging for release. His stare was now torn between the pert little nipples on Megan’s chest and the very wet stretch of fabric covering her pussy only inches from where his hands were now caressing her inner thigh.

“Oh that is sooo good Daddy, it’s doing wonders for the tension in my legs,” Megan cooed in response to the massaging fingers. As Phil moved to the other side of the sun lounge to turn his attentions to Megan’s left leg, she picked up the sunscreen and squirted some over her belly and up between her breasts. As her father started to rub the cream into her right leg, she caressed herself, spreading the cream over her taught, flat stomach and gently rubbing at her breasts. The sight of his daughter caressing her breasts and rubbing her beautifully smooth stomach right before his eyes mesmerized Phil. As she looked at him, she pinched each nipple with her sunscreened fingers, allowing them to pull from between their grip, erect and aroused at the attention.

“I do wish you’d massage the rest of me Daddy, its so much better for the tension when you do it,” Megan said to her father who appeared to be somewhat stuck for something to say. She placed her left hand on his right, following its motion up and down her thigh, guiding it somewhat so that it caressed more towards her pussy. He seemed to be happy to be guided and on the next upwards rub, Megan felt his fingers brush against the slip of fabric that covered her pussy, sending shivers of pleasure through her body.

Megan guided her father’s hand back up along the top of her thigh, over the strap of her bikini and onto her stomach. From there it was but a short path to her breast. Phil’s breath caught in his throat as his hand closed over the soft, firm flesh of his daughter’s breast. He couldn’t believe that she had been the one to place his hand there and yet the pleasure of the erect nipple spearing itself into his hand was possibly the most pleasurable thing he could imagine at that point in time.

He watched as his left hand, almost of its own volition arose and closed upon Megan’s right breast so that he was holding them both, gently squeezing them, feeling the nipples, allowing them to slip through his fingers. Megan was moaning under the attention, taking great pleasure in her father’s touch.

Phil started when his engorged cock was suddenly enclosed within the grasp of his daughter’s hand.

“Megan, this is wrong,” he said, moving to release her breasts from his hands. Megan held one of his hands against her breast with one hand whilst stroking her father’s huge cock with the other. “Megan, stop. Don’t do this.”

“Oh Daddy, you want to touch me, you know it, and I want you to touch me, please I want to feel your hands on my body, please don’t stop. I promise that you’ll enjoy it, I won’t tell anyone, please Daddy” As she spoke Megan busied her hand with the task of releasing the fixings keeping her father’s pants from exposing his cock. The other hand squeezed her father’s encouraging him to fondle her breast.

“Megan, this can’t happen and you know it,” Phil said, but with less conviction than he had previously. He was stunned by what was happening to his pants. His own daughter had released their constraints and now had her hand inside his boxers around his cock that wanted nothing more than to have her provide it with an avenue of release. He felt Megan’s hand urging his own from her breast and seemingly in a trance, looked on as his hand, under hers slid from its position covering her breast, down over her stomach to glide over the fabric of her bikini to cup her pussy, feeling the large damp patch that had escaped her lips. Instinctively, Phil applied pressure with his fingers, pushing the wet fabric against her aroused nether regions, rubbing up and down before sliding up to the waist band and under it, desiring nothing more than to slide a finger between her wet, silken lips, to discover how erect her clitoris was.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds