A Sister's Awakening Ch. 07

Megan’s hand urged his further, pushing against his wrist to ensure that his fingers caressed her pleasure points, that they brought the release that she sought. In turn, she tugged on his cock, pumping up and down its length. She marveled at the size and hardness of his cock, wanting to release its seed, to see the cum spurt from its tip.

She spread her legs as her father’s fingers explored the length and depths of her pussy, drawing forth her pleasure and the moisture that accompanied it. His finger centered upon her excited clitoris, circling and rubbing it, bringing her towards orgasm.


She urgently stroked her father’s cock as her orgasm approached, desperately wanting to see him to his orgasm within the time it took her.

Phil hadn’t felt so at a loss of control of his pleasure since he was a teenager, new to the ways of sex. Megan pumped his cock and he let tensed as he felt the release within is balls before his cock pulsed and spurted its seed, spraying cum over Megan’s belly and breasts where she aimed his cock as she too burst in orgasm, her pussy convulsing around the fingers that Phil slipped inside as he felt her body release itself.

Megan pulled her father towards her, leaning over and taking his cock in her mouth, sucking the last of his seed from it before rubbing what had landed on her into her body. Phil removed his hand from her pants, her smell upon his fingers. He was about to speak when the familiar sound of his wife’s car passed down the road that ran down the side of their house, before turning into their street. He grabbed his pants, pulling them up and fastening them.

“We have to talk about this Meg,” he said, shock rattling through his system as realization struck him as to what had just been going on. Megan picked up her discarded bikini top and slipped it on.

“Dad, I don’t have a problem with this. And I think I want to do more than talk …”

“Meg, not now, but I will talk to you about it,” Phil said, moving off to grab the clippings to empty before his wife and other daughter came out the back looking for the two of them.

Keep the feedback coming, I love it. Its interesting to hear how some people think the story should take one turn and others think it should go in another direction entirely. You can't please everyone, but I try to get them all horny!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 735 milliseconds