A Sister's Awakening Ch. 11

"Vanessa, I... " Phil started, trying to come up with something, anything that he could tell his daughter, yet excited and confused because she'd said something about sharing.

"Don't worry Daddy," Vanessa told him, "All I want is what you've just given to Megan, a chance to have that nice big cock of yours inside me. I've been thinking about it since I watched you wanking in your bedroom the other day. As she said this, she pulled her t-shirt over her head to free her breasts and moved towards her father and sister. She dropped to her knees in the dirt alongside Megan and took her father's cock in her mouth as he watched on in awe.

He found himself getting hard again very quickly as he looked down upon his two daughters, one topless and the other naked in the dirt, the two of them taking turns at sucking on his rapidly growing erection. He was even more amazed when Megan lowered her head to Vanessa's breast and sucked the delightful nipple between her lips. He knew of course of her involvement with Cindy, but hadn't thought that his youngest daughter would have been involved.

Vanessa dropped to her hands and knees as Megan had and said, "Put your cock in my pussy Daddy. I want you to fuck it with that big monster."

Megan knelt alongside and held his cock, directing it at her sister's pussy, using the fingers of her other hand to spread her lips as the cock slid between them. Phil eased his way inside his youngest daughter's pussy, thrusting deep as he had just done to Megan. As he started to fuck her, Megan went around in front of Vanessa, stopping to play with her dangling breasts along the way, pulling and pinching the nipples. She knelt down doggy-style in front of her sister and told her to lick her pussy. Vanessa obliged happily, using her tongue to part her sister's lips and lick at the juices there that still tasted of her father's cum as well.

"Lick my arse, Nessy," Megan said, feeling dirty and horny and wanting it all. Vanessa used her tongue to rim around her sister's butt hole before pushing and probing with it. Phil looked on, amazed and excited as his daughter's revealed the depth of their desires to him.

"Mmmm, your cock is so big, Daddy! I want you to stick it in my butt," Vanessa told her father. "I want you to fuck my arse with that big thing." Phil couldn't believe his ears... or his luck. Here was his baby girl asking for his cock in her arse. He pulled out of her pussy and rubbed the wet tip of his cock against her puckered hole. He was almost quivering with the anticipation. He used his fingers to dip into her pussy and get more lubrication before again putting his cock against her hole.

"I've got to see this," Megan said excitedly, getting up to come around and watch her father's cock as it slowly eased into her butt-hole. Vanessa moaned as her father's huge cock speared her anus and slowly stretched her butt. Megan dribbled over her father's cock to add to the lubrication as he slowly worked his cock in and out a little, getting a little deeper each time. Once he was buried in there, Vanessa held still for a moment, adjusting to the feeling before slowly starting to rock back and forth.


Megan moved around in front of her sister again and lay down on her back, spreading her bald pussy before her. Vanessa lowered her face to Megan's pussy; her breasts mashed into the dirt of the garden as her father slowly increased the speed of his thrusts in her arse. She was squealing with delight around Megan's clit who was in turn squirming in the dirt as her sister fucked her clit with her tongue.

Megan came first, loudly as she was driven over the edge. Phil reached around to rub at Vanessa's clit as he neared yet another climax for the afternoon. He had barely got his fingers on it when she screamed, her orgasm exploding through her. The clenching of her anus around his cock was all Phil needed to cum again and he loosed his seed within her butt.

Vanessa lay atop Megan in the dirt as their orgasms subsided.

"I think I need to hose you two down," Phil laughed as they got to their feet, dirt caking Megan's butt where her juices had run between her cheeks and on her back as well. Vanessa stood with mud clinging to her breasts from where they'd been thrust into the dirt and both girls had dirty hands and knees.

"Sounds good to me," Megan said, moving to stand on the lawn. Phil got the hose and looked at his two daughters in wonderment as they stood there on the lawn, naked, waiting for the hose to clean them off. He admired the differences in their breasts, the shapes of their bodies, the fact that they both had beautiful shaved pussies and then he squirted the hose as they turned and twirled for him to wash off the dirt. He loved it when Megan bent over in front of him and spread her cheeks so that he could spray water over her arse and pussy.

The two girls grabbed their clothes and headed inside, expecting their mother to show up at any moment and talking excitedly to each other.

They all enjoyed their lunch together and then went about their own business for the rest of the day. Through the afternoon, Megan and Vanessa came up with a plan and just before heading off to bed, they each approached one of their parents.

"Dad, is there any chance that you could come home from work at lunch time tomorrow?" Megan asked Phil, giving him a knowing look.

"I'm sure that I could find some time for my daughter," he replied, his cock already hardening at the thought.

"Great, about 1?"

"Sure thing honey," Megan kissed her father good night, her tongue delving into his mouth and her hand caressing his stiff member through his pants as his hands caressed the curves of her body.

"Mum, you have to come home at lunch time tomorrow," Vanessa said to her Mother.

"I don't know that I can, Ness, I've got a busy day.

"That wasn't a request, Mother," Vanessa said firmly.

"Well then, what time do you want me to be here then?" Monica asked.

"12:45 and if you're late, you'll regret it." Vanessa told her as she lifted her t-shirt to reveal her breasts. "Suck them Mother." Monica obliged, enjoying submitting to her youngest daughter, taking a nipple in her mouth and sucking on it before doing the same to the other.

"Good night, Mother."

"Night, Nessy,"

Monica climbed into bed alongside Phil, her pussy wet from the brief interaction that she'd had with Vanessa. Phil turned to hug her in his arms and she felt his stiff cock pressing against her belly. She reached down to take it in her hand, stroking it. Then she pushed him so that he was lying on his back so that she could roll over on top of him, sliding herself down along the length of him. She sat up, her breasts swinging proudly before his eyes to tease him as she moved and ground herself on his cock.

Phil cast his gaze over his wife's body, drinking it in, pleasantly surprised when he saw that her pussy was bald as it slid up and down his cock. He wondered briefly what it was about the women in this family that saw them all shaving their pussies. After his experience with Vanessa and Megan this afternoon, he even wondered if Monica was having sex with one or both of the girls, but dismissed it as a ludicrous extension of his own activities invading his mind.

Phil reached up and tugged on Monica's nipples, drawing gasp of pleasure from her as she forced herself down on his cock, burying him within her. As he pulled her nipples, Monica leaned forward to dangle her breasts in his face, enabling him to suck upon them.

The feeling of his teeth grazing her nipples excited her and she bounced up and down on his cock like it was her first time.

"Do me doggy-style, Phil, I want you to really fuck me," Monica said, climbing off of her husband and rolling over onto her hands and knees. Phil made his way around behind her and guided his cock into her pussy before sliding and slamming it deep inside her. Monica pushed back against his thrusts, forcing him deep within her, his balls slapping against her with every thrust. Monica lay her breasts down upon the bed, pushing her arse up in the air as Phil rammed her pussy and she reached a hand down between her legs to finger her clit as she was fucked.

Phil grunted as he was driven over the edge, his cock exploding, spraying his seed within her. Monica felt the rush of his sperm and along with her finger-work on her clit was pushed over the edge, orgasming with Phil's cock held within her walls.

Phil and Monica collapsed on the bed and slept.

Monica checked her watch. It was 12:47 as she put the key in the front door and opened it. Standing before her was Vanessa, naked. Her eyes greedily drank in the sight of her daughter's body standing before her in all her glory.

"You're two minutes late," Vanessa said flatly, "Barely acceptable. Remove all of your clothes, follow instructions and don't speak."

Monica shed her clothing to the floor and stood waiting for further instructions. Vanessa tweaked her nipples and ran her hands up and down her mother's body before picking up a cloth from the floor. She used this to blindfold Monica before leading her away.

Megan dashed outside and moved her mother's car into the garage before picking up her clothes from the floor and hiding them out of the way. Then she went outside to await the arrival of her father.

He was right on time and Megan opened his door for him before leading him inside.

In the living room, Vanessa lay her mother down on a blanket on the floor, telling her that if she made a sound until she was instructed otherwise, then she'd never sleep with her again. Monica lay down and Vanessa viciously twisted her nipple to test her resolve. Her mother bit her lip but didn't cry out. Vanessa then licked her mother's pussy, setting about getting her nice and wet and horny. Monica wanted to moan and enjoy it all, but lay quietly as instructed.

At the front door, Megan stopped and turned to her father and said, "Once we get inside, you'll remove all of your clothes. You'll say nothing, or I'll leave and you won't ever get to have sex with me again. No matter what happens, you do as you're told and you say nothing. Ok?"

"Phil agreed, turned on by the kinky turn this was taking." The two of them stepped inside the house and Phil started to remove his clothes, watching eagerly as Megan slowly did the same, revealing a bit of her body at a time to him. Megan dropped to her knees and sucked his cock hard before producing a blindfold and tieing it in place.

Vanessa slid the strap on between her mother's pussy lips, her breasts dangling so that their nipples played gently against each other as she fucked her mother with the toy. She glanced up as Megan entered the room, leading her father by his cock. Megan got her father to lay down on his back as Vanessa had with her Mother. He was far enough not to touch Monica but level with her so that if he opened his eyes whilst looking in her direction, they'd be eye to eye.

Megan took up a position between her father's legs, sucking on his cock as she watched her sister plunge the strap on toy between her mother's lips. Wet, horny and excited, Megan wasn't prepared to suck her father for too long before she climbed up on top and slid her pussy over the length. She leaned over to touch Vanessa's breasts as she did so and the two girls smile to each other.

They each reached up to the blindfold on their partner and after directing them to turn towards each other with their hand, in unison, pulled them free. Phil looked directly into Monica's eyes, as she did to him. They both started, stunned as they realised they were looking at the other whilst one of their daughters was fucking them. Then they looked down to realise that the other person was naked and being fucked by the other daughter.

There was a moment of complete silence as everyone took in what was happening. Then Vanessa thrust the strap on back into her mother, who grunted in pleasure as her daughter resumed fucking her.

"Enjoy it," Megan said. We've fucked you both already, the only difference is, we can now enjoy it all together." And she slid herself up and down on her father's cock again. The two parents exchanged looks, their faces mirroring each other as emotions poured through them. Guilt at what they'd been doing behind their partner's back, shame at who it was with, relief that they were not alone in their transgressions and finally joy in the fact that they could now share their previously secret perversion. They leaned towards each other and kissed as their daughter's pleasured them.

Phil thrust himself up at Megan's pussy and Monica held her breasts so that Vanessa's nipples were stimulated against her own. Monica was the first to come, the pounding of the toy combined with the emotion of the moment over-coming her. Vanessa withdrew the toy and kissed her way down her mother's body until she was lapping at the juices oozing from her pussy. Megan leaned over and sucked on her Mother's breast as she slid and ground on her father's cock. Then she, too came.

"I want to see you fuck Dad, " Megan said to her mother. "Get up on top like I was." Monica happily agreed and took up a position on her husband's cock. Megan moved in to straddle her father's face so that she was also facing her mother. She leaned in and took her mother's tongue into her mouth and her breasts in her hands, her mother doing likewise as they shared Phil's body, both receiving pleasure.

Megan didn't last long after already being fucked by her father and now being licked whilst enjoying her mother's body, she came, her juices flooding her father's face. She clambered over to the side and Monica leaned forwards kiss Phil, her daughter's juices mingling on their tongues.

Vanessa, feeling a little left out, positioned herself behind her mother. She fondled her father's cock and her mother's pussy as they fucked each other. She unstrapped the toy that she'd been wearing and slid it into her own pussy, sitting down on it as she fingered her parents as they fucked, sliding her fingers into her mother's stretched pussy alongside her father's cock and pulling and tugging gently on his balls. Then she leaned forwards and licked her tongue around her mother's anus, wetting and probing it.

Monica gasped, startled when she felt the tongue on her arse. She'd never let Phil fuck her arse and was very surprised at how pleasant this sensation was. Then she felt a finger pushing against her opening. As she pushed herself back down on Phil's cock, the finger slid into her anus and she found herself wanting more.

Megan moved in behind Vanessa, pressing her small breasts against her sister's back as she reached around to fondle one of Vanessa's in one hand and play with her clit with the other.

Watching her father's cock in her mother's pussy, having her finger in her mother's anus, a dildo in her pussy and now her Sister holding her and playing with her clit was too much for Vanessa and she cried out as she exploded in orgasm. She pulled the toy from herself and shared it with Megan, the two of them cleaning it with their tongues. Megan then took the toy and strapped it on, positioning herself behind her mother.

Monica shivered as she felt the end of the toy pressed against her anus. It seemed so big. She felt a stream of something cool spread over her anus and then gasped as the toy seemed to slide easily into her arse.

Vanessa put down the lubricant and watched the toy disappear into her mother's butt as Megan thrust it forward. Phil could feel the additional pressure as his wife moved on his cock and realised what was happening. It was too much for him and he cried out as he spurted his cum into Monica as her butt was speared by the toy. Monica came with him, her body fuller than it had ever been.

Megan allowed the toy to slide from her mother's arse and as Monica fell off of Phil to one side, dove in to suck and lick at her pussy as it oozed her father's sperm. Vanessa pulled her head up to kiss her and Monica and Phil lay together on the floor, watching their daughters share the juices of their pleasure.

Monica and Phil called in and took the rest of the day off as the four family members experimented with just how much sex they could handle and how many combinations they could come up with.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds