A Song in Ebony Ch. 01

"Oh." Izzy's inhuman green eyes blinked. "That sucks."

"Yeah, it does. They seemed like cool people to know."

"They were! Although their priests were a little too stuffy. I kept asking them to send more play-friends but they only sent one at a time."

Larry knew he had to tread very carefully right now. Were the Naltar sacrificing their own to this...thing? "And these play-friends, um, can I ask what you did with them?"

"I played with them, of course! They made the coolest noises when you got them excited. And I could feel their excitement, which made it even better for both them and me. I would tell them a few neat things afterwards and send them back. And they would tell the others. That way I made sure they would keep sending new play-friends."

Larry relaxed. Whatever type of quasi-deity Izzy was, at least she didn't seem like the 'devour her worshipers' type. But what exactly did her term 'playing' mean? He was a little afraid to ask. In spite of their insectoid appearance, the Naltar had been mammalian and reproduced sexually. Did 'playing' involve that?

Izzy must have seen him relax, because she gave him a cheeky grin. Her teeth were flat and even, like an herbivore, and colored a paler shade of green than her eyes. "Oh, you silly little goose. You thought I was gonna eat you, didn't you?"

Larry could only nod sheepishly.

"Well, I might eat you up in one particular way." She leaned forward, and he was suddenly very aware of her warm hand roving far up his thigh. "Do you want to be a good boy for me?"

Larry didn't know what to say. His heart beat faster as she leaned into his face. Just as her jet-black lips were about to touch his, she vanished. Her form crumbled like blown leaves and the material that had made up her shape slumped back into the bed. The bed absorbed it all without fuss and quickly looked like a normal bed again.

He blew out a shaky breath. It looked like 'playing' was indeed Izzy-speak for 'fooling around'. But what the hell was she up to?

A girlish giggle sounded from everywhere around him. He felt something grip his wrist in a gentle but unbreakable hold. He looked down in alarm and saw a black tendril wrapped around his wrist.

"What-"

Before he could finish another tendril gripped his other wrist. The two tentacles yanked him back onto the bed and pulled him up towards the headboard. More jet-black tentacles rose up out of the substance of the bed itself and waved over his prone form like a forest of snakes.

"Izzy!" he called in desperation. "What are you doing?"

Tentacles wound around his thighs and pulled them apart. One tentacle wound around each of his ankles and pinned them down as well. He was now tied down and spread-eagled on the bed. He felt gentle stroking all over his naked body from the multitude of tentacles that surrounded him.

"I'm giving you what you want, darling," said Izzy's voice from somewhere behind his head. "I've touched deep into your mind. I know you want this."

"No! I don't...oh." One thin tentacle was tracing its tip along the base of his scrotum. The feather-light touch calmed him a little. He could feel the tentacle nuzzling under his sack, gently lifting each of his testicles in turn as if weighing them. Two of the thin tentacles then carefully wound around his balls as if encasing them in a black velvety bag, then continued up and wound more firmly around the base of his member. Larry's cock was starting to stand up now in spite of his fear. Several nearby tentacles became curious and began stroking up along his member. They were gentle, soft touches that made him start to breathe faster.

"Hmm...." said Izzy. "I think this part of you is worth exploring further, don't you?"

A more firm touch encased his cock. Larry felt himself start to breathe more heavily from combined fear and lust. He raised his head and looked down along his captive body. A larger tentacle had wound itself around his penis and was slowly squeezing it. He groaned as his member stiffened further.

"There!" said Izzy triumphantly. "That's one of the cool noises I was looking for!" The tentacle around his cock gave a harder squeeze, then gave one gentle stroke up and down. It was just enough to tease him into full hardness, and then it stopped its stroking and resumed its firm squeezing. Larry was beyond caring about decorum at this point, and he instinctually tried to thrust up into the tentacle that gripped him. But then another thicker tentacle, as big around as his arm, looped around his waist and pulled his hips firmly against the bed.

"Now, now," crooned Izzy. "You just lie there and let me do aaaallll the work."

The tentacle encasing his cock had left the head uncovered. Another thin tendril began brushing his glans gently, and the combination of firm squeezing along his shaft with the light touches around the head made him cry out.

"Niiice. That sounds so nice. Oh darling, I can feel how good this feels for you."

Larry yelped in pain as he saw and felt the needle-thin tip of the tendril plunge into his urethra. It withdrew just as suddenly.

"Oooh, that's a little too sensitive, I see. We'll table that for later."

He felt a warm band encircle his temples and forehead. Slowly, gently, but irresistibly his head was drawn back down and held fast. The ceiling overhead was now a mirror in which he could see his vulnerable form. His slender, muscled body was stretched out and bound in key points by black bands, and the rest of his flesh was being explored by the firm strokes of countless tentacles. There was no bed underneath him anymore. He was suspended on a vast wriggling nest of hungrily waving tendrils.

"Izzy..." he whimpered. The stimulation along his body was total. Larger tentacles stroked his lean flanks and wiry thighs as smaller tendrils wound around his nipples and tugged teasingly on them. He could also feel his back and buttocks being brushed and stroked by tentacles underneath him. Thin feelers traced over his stomach, outlining his abdominal muscles and gently prodding here and there. His balls were being gently massaged and stroked by their enclosing tendrils.

Two flatter, petal-like limbs softly nudged in between his firm asscheeks and very slowly eased them apart. He could feel cool air on his exposed anus, and the very thought of his utter vulnerability made him almost hyperventilate.

"Izzy, please!" he cried. "Can we discuss-"

"Discuss what?" interrupted Izzy. Her face was above his again, the head supported by a long snakelike neck that extended up out of his sight. Her jet-black and angular features were set in a gleeful smile, and Izzy's unearthly green eyes gazed into his with undeniable hunger. "There's nothing to say. I can see that you just shiver with antici...pation." She arched her eyebrow in an imitation of Tim Curry's iconic performance.

Larry blinked in surprise and his fear subsided a bit. "When the hell did you ever see Rocky Horror?"

"I took it from your mind when I touched it, you silly," said Izzy. Her face drew closer, and his vision was filled with those solid green eyes. The stroking along his body increased, but now some of his fear was replaced by erotic hunger. Izzy was just...playing with him, right? She didn't mean him any real harm. Right?

Those midnight-colored lips met his, and they were as warm and pliable as any female that Larry had ever known. "Hrrmmm...." murmured Izzy into his mouth as he tried to press his head forward to meet her lips. He felt a gentle probing at his lips and somehow knew that what was seeking entry was much larger than a tongue. Larry kept his lips closed, but then something firm and wet pressed itself against his exposed backdoor.

"MMMMPPHH!" He opened his mouth to protest, only to feel something large pour into his mouth from Izzy's lips. He could see a devilish twinkle in those green eyes, separated from his own by the smallest space. The large, phallic organ twisted and probed into his mouth, rubbing itself across his palate and filling his mouth with a thick but sweet-tasting saliva. The 'cock' pushed deeper into his mouth and the back of his throat. It made it difficult to breathe, and he began to feel faint.

"Relax, darling," said Izzy. Her voice was sounding from everywhere now, but it was a normal voice and not the 'mind touch' she had used earlier. "I have you well in hand." The tentacle at his rear pressed itself more insistently into him. Larry's sphincter clenched tight automatically, and the probing tendril instead began rubbing and licking the sensitive crinkled skin at the entrance to his anal passage, bathing it in thick saliva. It occasionally stopped to firmly probe again at his rosebud. With every probe, it sank a little deeper into him, smearing more slimy lubricant along the walls of his rectum.

"Relax and truuust meeee," purred Izzy's voice. "I've made something special for you, darling. What do you think of this?"

A tentacle about two inches thick rose up next to his face, and he swiveled his panicked eyes to look at it. The blunt tip of it split open like a flower, the 'petals' curling back on themselves like a blooming orchid. Each 'petal' was lined with countless fine cilia that slowly waved and wriggled. The interior was also coated with a mucousy saliva, probably the same as that which currently filled his mouth. A drizzle of the petal-tentacle's saliva fell onto his bare shoulder.

Larry swiveled his eyes back up to meet Izzy's, and the green-eyed entity gave him a wink. "Do you like it? I think you will." The petal-tentacle closed up and moved down out of his direct sight, but in the overhead mirror Larry could see it moving over his groin area. "Let's try it out, shall we?"

The large tentacle squeezing his cock suddenly withdrew, leaving his manhood standing proud and free except for the small tendrils circling its base. The stroking of his body by the other tentacles suddenly ceased, giving Larry time enough to focus and realize what was about to happen. The petal-tentacle opened up over his swollen red cock-head and drooled a large glob of saliva onto his glans. The touch made his member twitch, and Larry's heart beat faster with anticipation.

Like a striking snake, the petal-tentacle lunged forward and engulfed his manhood.

"MMMM!" he cried, his voice muffled by the cock-tongue that filled his mouth. The electrifying shock of the attack on his cock caused his sphincter to spasm, and the tentacle pressing into his anus surged forward. The finger-width tendril slid firmly into his rear, while at the same time the cilia within the petal-tentacle engulfing his cock began to work on his flesh. His glans and shaft were being stroked and teased with a fine, inhuman precision. The tentacle in his ass expanded and developed a ridged, bumpy surface that stimulated the sensitive tissues of his rectum and prostate as it slowly slid deeper into him. Larry's vision began to blur, he just couldn't get enough air...

Izzy broke the deep cock-kiss and pulled her probing organ back into her mouth. She pulled her head away and grinned triumphantly down at him. A thick strand of drool still connected their mouths. Larry gasped, and the sudden inrush of oxygen made every nerve tingle. The sensation almost made him come right then. A firm squeeze by the petal-tentacle on the head of his cock stopped his orgasm dead in its tracks.

"Izzy!" he cried. "Please! It's too much!"

"Sing for me, my sweet," crooned Izzy. "I'm going to make you siiing."

Her assault on his body began in earnest. The tentacles surrounding his body stroked him everywhere with renewed vigor. The petal-tentacle slowly and tortuously pulled up on his cock and then just as slowly pressed back down. All the while, those tiny cilia stroked and stimulated every nerve ending in his most sensitive flesh. The ribbed tentacle in his ass pulled out slowly and then pushed back in, keeping time with the petal-tentacle torturing his cock. He could feel excess slime squishing out around his stretched rectum as the tentacle shoved its way into his nether regions.

Larry heard his own voice almost shamefully mewling and crying out without words. He could feel his hands clutching spasmodically at the bed of tentacles under him. Flexible, sinuous digits wound themselves around his fingers and squeezed his hands tight. The thrusting onto his cock and into his ass began to pick up speed.

"YES!" Izzy's face above him was drooling and slack with lust. "Hold my hand, Larry!"

He felt the tip of the tentacle in his ass flare out into a bundle of waving feelers that stroked the sensitive tissues of his colon as it sawed back and forth in him. Larry's body bucked and heaved in his restraints. Izzy played the outside and the inside of his flesh as if she was a virtuoso pianist. He thought he might lose consciousness due to the physical sensation, but there was something else there as well. Larry could feel Izzy's touch on his mind; it was as if his brain was being cradled in a pair of huge hands. His pleasure was being fed into her, and the pleasure she felt from that was in turn leaking back into his mind. The double-dose of ecstasy almost made him pass out.

His building orgasm was shut off again by another firm squeeze on his glans. Larry moaned in wordless, pleading frustration as Izzy's face moved down over his. Her black tongue, now normal size, reached out and licked a bead of sweat off of the tip of his nose.

"You're doing so well, darling. Such a good, good boy. Let's finish together."

The petal-tentacle slammed down to the base of his cock and began a fierce sucking and milking motion while the cilia inside it stroked him in a frenzy. By now his rectum and asscheeks were thoroughly coated with slimy lubricant and the probing tentacle in his rear began to forcefully ream him with long strokes. The feelers and ribs along its length stroked his prostate and colon walls as it pistoned into and out of him. The tentacles holding him down clenched almost painfully tight.

And the mind-link with Izzy was becoming even stronger. Abstract patterns and alien geometries swirled in his head, alongside the ever-growing mental feedback of pleasure that he was causing in Izzy. The pressure in his balls became greater. His release was getting closer, closer, closer...

"Yeeeesss..." said Izzy, almost sounding like she was pleading too. "Now, my love..."

The tentacle in his ass gave one final thrust and lodged itself deep in him. It throbbed against his prostate as it spilled a huge load of warm liquid into him, and that was enough to send him over the edge. Larry howled as he erupted into the tentacle that milked him. His rectum clenched around its intruder as his mind spun. The pleasure kept coming, far beyond any orgasm he'd ever had. Some ragged corner of his addled brain knew that it wasn't just because of the physical stimulation he'd undergone. Part of this was due to Izzy's own orgasm spilling into his mind. The mental barrier between them thinned as they both came...and for one moment, just one, he touched Izzy's mind.

And then Larry Braydon saw...

He saw himself as if at a distance, his mind a bright green spark and his small body twisting and thrashing under Izastetlhrandopolthrunf's ministrations. He saw the room he was in, a small bubble embedded in a vast sea of black material that expanded in all directions. That black sea pulsed and swirled with a diffuse green brightness similar to that given off by his own mind but much, much larger in scale. The pulsing of the glow around the room was in time to his own spasming; it was clearly Izastetlhrandopolthrunf's response to his own orgasm. His viewpoint expanded as if he was rising above the black sea in a balloon. The ebony expanse below him was now the size of a city, and it was filled with a furiously clenching pattern of light that centered on his room. He wanted to make his 'rising' stop but he had no idea how to. The little bubble of his room shrank into invisibility, although he could still just make out the spark of his mind amid the throbbing display of green light that surrounded it. The glowing black sea that was Izastetlhrandopolthrunf still stretched out to the limits of his vision. He kept rising, seeing more and more patterns in the glow that infused the blackness. The tiny light that was him became lost in the general glow, although it was still central to the intricate mandala-like web of emerald light that spun and rhythmically squeezed in on his now-invisible mind-spark. That moving pattern was at least the size of a continent. His mind rebelled at the sight before him, even as his viewpoint kept moving remorselessly out. She was titanic, she was the size of a planet...no, much larger. As he kept moving away more and more of her came into view. He could see unbelievably huge glowing patterns now in the black sea, intricate helical structures that were larger than whole stars. The vast machinery whirled and spun with unknowable purpose, all of it moving in time to the beat that he'd supplied through his release. There were no limits to Izastetlhrandopolthrunf, she was bigger than planets, bigger than solar systems, she was too large, he was just a mere mortal man and his limited mind couldn't comprehend the utter and total and complete vastness of her...

Larry heard shouting from somewhere.

[No! Too much for him! Oh NO!]

Finally and mercifully he blacked out.

A velvety hand stroked his cheek gently, wiping away his dried tears. He could hear Izzy repeating a soft mantra in a choked voice.

"Please don't be hurt. I'm so sorry. Please don't be hurt, I'm so so sorry, oh please don't be hurt..."

Larry opened his eyes. He was back in the 'hotel' room. The bed was back to being just a bed again. He felt absolutely spent, like a wrung-out dishrag. Izzy's avatar was pressed up against him and cradling his head against her breasts with one arm while stroking his face with her other hand. Her ebony body was more defined and realistic than it had been before. It also looked like she had chosen a more motherly, filled-out female body this time. He picked up his hand which felt like it weighed a hundred pounds and slowly patted her curvy hip.

"Hey," he croaked.

"Darling!" She took his face in her hands and intently searched his face with her glowing green eyes. "Are you all right? Your brain patterns indicated you were sleeping, but I didn't know if you were going to wake up or...or not."

"'M fine, Izzy. Jus' a little out of it. You really gave me the business there, y'know?" He managed a smile and a weak chuckle. He was surprised at his own lack of anger. Izzy must have been right; she had given him exactly what he'd wanted.

Izzy wrapped her arms around him and hugged him closer. He tucked his head into her neck and tried to return the hug. His arms started to feel like they were getting some life back into them.

She sniffled against his ear, as if she'd been crying. "Stupid! I'm so damn stupid! I was too eager. I haven't had anybody to play with for so long and I rushed things." Her soft hands stroked his back.

Larry figured that he'd just borne the brunt of fifty thousand years of pent-up sexual frustration from an entity larger than he could imagine. All things considered, he'd gotten off lightly. That last vision he'd had at the end began to rise in his mind, but he pushed it away. There was time to think about that later.

He tightened his arms around her. Izzy's soft skin felt incredible against his own bare flesh. The sensation would ordinarily have triggered at least some stirring from his cock, but right now he was all tapped out in that particular department. "That's okay. I'm feeling fine, Izzy. No harm, no foul." And it was the truth, he did feel great. He was almost bonelessly relaxed, as if he'd had a long deep-tissue massage followed by a week's worth of sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds