A Song in Ebony Ch. 01

Izzy sat up, breaking away from his embrace. She looked away as if ashamed to meet his eyes. "No, you have to understand, that was very dangerous. I can...sync with your mind much easier than I could with the Naltar. I didn't realize how much we were linking together until it was almost too late. A little bit more of that and your brain would have been scrambled." Izzy stood and paced away from the bed. "I should have been more careful. I should have made sure that you were okay with me...playing with you. And we should have built more slowly up to...to what I just did to you." She looked down. "I took advantage of you. I raped you, or as near as dammit, and I also put you in terrible danger. I'm sorry."

He was feeling stronger now, and pushed himself into a seated position. "You also saved my life, you know. I was as good as dead before you showed up. And you've been...alone, I guess, for a very long time. I can't blame you for getting excited about having company, even if it's somebody as small as me. I forgive you. For what that's worth."

She twisted her hands together in an adorably uncertain gesture. Larry suspected that much of her behavior was intended to relax him and indicate her good intentions. In this case, it worked. "You're sure?" she said. "Please don't be saying that just because...because you're scared of me."

Larry was starting to get his head around what he'd seen during his...no, during their orgasm. "What I saw, was that you? All of you?"

"No. If you tried to see all of me, your brain would literally cook itself. This part of me that you're talking to is larger than this physical body, but it is still a very small part of my whole." She held out her hands pleadingly. "But I love you, darling! This part of me loves you, and all of me loves you! I would never hurt you. Please don't be scared!"

He managed to haul himself off of the bed. Amazingly, his shaky legs held him up as he tottered over to her. Larry hugged Izzy's curvy form to himself and stared down into her worried emerald gaze. "Izzy, I'm not scared. Sure, I'm a little uncertain. I'm going to do my best to not think about what I saw, because I don't think that would be healthy for my sanity. But I do trust you to not hurt me." He leaned forward and kissed her adorable snub nose. "Just give me more warning the next time you're gonna ravish me, okay?"

Izzy's face broke into a large mint-green smile. She gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and then nestled her head into his chest. "I will, my sweet Larry." One of her hands trailed up his bare back and ran soft fingers through his hair. "How can I ever make it up to you?"

"Well, you could always buy me dinner."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds