A Song in Ebony Ch. 04

"You mean like this?" Izzy's form rippled, and suddenly Ty Trentham was sitting across the table from her. The idol's warm blue eyes, the source of many of young Violet's late-night fantasies, stared longingly into her soul.

There was another ripple, and Izzy was back to her usual black-and-green coloration. The avatar shrugged. "Really, it's so that I don't make you uneasy. If I look too human, or too xryakx or too kleothic for that matter, then it would actually freak you out more. Subconsciously you would be worried that I was trying to pass myself off as something I'm not."

Violet took another sip of her cappuccino. "That...that actually makes sense." The sudden appearance of her teenage crush had sent her mind down some steamy backwaters, and her thinking was still a little frazzled. She rubbed one eyebrow and realized how exhausted she was. Violet thought briefly about having Izzy send her back to the lab, but then there would be a long trip home to her solitary bed. The thought made her sad. She wasn't planning on giving herself to this entity, but deep down she wondered if she could at least wrangle a little cuddling. "This may be a stupid question, but is there someplace to sleep around here?"

"Of course there is. Follow me." Izzy rose and led her through the back door of the coffee shop. Of course it didn't lead to a kitchen or rear alley. Instead, there was a large and sumptuous room beyond, decorated like something out of the Victorian age. A large canopied bed occupied much of the room's center.

"Just yell out if you need anything," said Izzy as her avatar waved at the bed. "I'll be next door. Well, this part of me will be next door."

"Wait." Violet put her hands on her hips and sighed. She glared up at Izzy. "Okay fine, I'll admit it. You really know how to play me, don't you?"

"I'm sorry?" Izzy looked genuinely puzzled, but Violet wasn't fooled.

"You must know that I'm feeling a little lonely right now. And so you give me this to sleep in," she gestured at the huge bed, "which of course is going to make me feel like a little pea rattling around in a big pod." She shook her head. "I guess I need to ask for it out loud, don't I?"

"Ask for what?" Izzy now looked amused.

"Could...could we cuddle while I sleep?"

Izzy smiled and folded her arms. "I don't know, that didn't sound very enthusiastic. I can't just go and cuddle any cute redhead that comes along. A girl does have to have her standards, after all."

"Oh just shut up and take your clothes off." Violet blushed as the words came out of her mouth, but she realized that she wanted this. "But our underwear stays on. I'm serious about just cuddling." She shrugged out of her lab coat and made to pull off her blouse, but then Izzy stopped her by placing a hand on her cheek.

"Allow me, dear," she said with a gentle green smile. Violet purred as she leaned into the hand that caressed the side of her face. Izzy's skin was just as soft and velvety as it looked. She dimly felt Izzy slowly undoing the buttons of her blouse and sliding another of those amazingly soft hands underneath the fabric. The hand stroked along her ribcage then around to her back.

Violet reached out in a daze to return the favor. Izzy's clothes had simply vanished, except for a pair of white boxer shorts with pink polka dots. Violet began a slow and more fumbling exploration of the avatar's body. This reproduction of Ty Trentham extended to Izzy's physique; this form had the broad chest and flat stomach that Violet had lusted after as a teenager.

She felt Izzy's mouth touch against hers in a soft kiss as those nimble velvet fingers unbuttoned her jeans. Violet gave a little moan as a gentle hand stroked her hip, just above the waistband of her panties.

Izzy broke the kiss and keeled in front of Violet. The avatar inched her jeans down, planting soft little kisses on her bare legs as they were exposed and making her shiver. Izzy then slipped off her sneakers and socks and eased off her jeans. The avatar stood back up in front of the scientist as they gazed at each other. Violet was now clad only in her bra and panties. The scientist had always felt a little self-conscious about her body. She worked out and ate healthy, but she always had a little extra padding on her belly and thighs.

But right now Izzy was looking at her with undisguised lust. Her avatar was clearly male, and Violet could see the impression of a cock under those ridiculous boxers. The underwear was probably intended to put her at ease. Izzy stepped forward and gathered Violet into her arms. Violet's head barely came up to the avatar's chest. She rubbed her cheek against the midnight black of Izzy's chest. Violet felt oddly safe, given that she was embedded inside of an entity the size of a galaxy that had every intention of ravishing her sooner or later.

Violet felt Izzy's hand trail up her back, and she closed her eyes and leaned more into Izzy. She heard the avatar chuckle. "You really are about to go to sleep on your feet, aren't you? Come on, let's get you to bed."

­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________

She woke with her head pillowed on Izzy's chest. Violet surreptitiously sneaked her hand under the blankets and found with some relief that her bra and panties were still on.

"I'm hurt, Violet," murmured Izzy. "Did you honestly think I'd take advantage of a sleeping woman?"

She looked up and saw a smile on Izzy's face. The avatar's eyes were still closed. "I don't know," she replied. "This is my first time sleeping in bed with an extra-dimensional entity of unimaginable power." VIolet smiled herself. She had forgotten how nice it was to wake up with someone holding her. She rolled so that she was lying on top of Izzy. "Mmmm. I can't believe how soft and warm you are."

Izzy opened her eyes and smiled wider. "All the better to seduce you, my dear."

The redhead rested her head back on Izzy's chest. "I could be in big trouble. It all happened so fast last night that it's just starting to sink in. If my bosses do find out...what do I do?"

"You can always call me for help."

Violet sighed and rubbed her face against Izzy's skin. "Yes, but that's assuming I have your stone on me. And I don't think carrying that thing in and out of a secure facility is a good idea." The feel of the avatar's soft skin was weakening her self-control and making her nethers tingle a little.

A velvet hand stroked along her back. "There's another way, you know."

"Oh?"

Izzy paused, as if unsure how to proceed. She then shrugged. "The stones are just a little piece of me. I could put a small portion of myself within you. After what happened with Karen, I thought it might be a good idea. So now both Larry and Jaxalla have, er, 'internal' stones...as it were."

Violet crossed her arms on Izzy's chest and raised a suspicious eyebrow. "Let me guess. To put this 'internal stone' into me, you'd have to screw me."

Izzy gave another smiling shrug. "That's one way I could do it. You have to admit, it does make it more fun..."

The avatar was doing that smile again, the one that Ty had done so well. Violet suddenly realized she had the opportunity to fulfill all of her old fantasies. On a wild impulse, she scooted herself up along Izzy's torso and kissed her. The scientist felt a warm, wet tongue probe gently at her lips, and she opened her mouth to eagerly accept it. She grasped both sides of Izzy's head as they frenched, their tongues wrestling playfully. Violet suddenly felt the catch on the back of her bra come undone.

"Ooops," murmured Izzy into Violet's mouth. "Now how did that happen?" One black hand came around and stroked the newly-revealed bare skin on her back. Violet broke the kiss with a gasp and sat up. Izzy deftly slipped the bra's straps off her shoulders and whisked away the intervening garment. Violet's breasts bounced free of their restraints. They were chubby and perky, matching the rest of her curves. There was a light dusting of freckles along upper swell of her chest and along her collarbones. Her large pink nipples tingled, and as she looked down she saw her areolae crinkle with her excitement.

Izzy's hands reached up and gently cupped her tits, stroking her palms over Violet's nipples as they became diamond-hard. Violet threw her head back and groaned with the sensation. Her nipples had always been very sensitive. In the past, she could almost get herself off just by playing with them. The redhead ground her pelvis against Izzy's firm stomach as she felt her panties getting soaked. She reached back behind her and felt Izzy's stiffening member through those polka-dot boxers. To Violet's relief, Izzy had opted for 'pleasantly large' in the endowment department instead of 'scary horse-cock'.

The avatar pressed a hand on Violet's back and drew her down. Izzy's mouth found one of Violet's nipples and latched onto it greedily. Violet whimpered and clutched at Izzy's head. This felt so much more stimulating than any previous time that someone had suckled on her tits. "Fuck, Izzy, what are you doing?" Her nipple was tingling with something like the pins-and-needles feeling after a body part went to sleep.

Izzy's mouth let go of her breast. "I'm making you feel good," she replied as she moved to attend to Violet's other nipple.

The scientist's other breast began tingling as well, and she mewled as pleasure exploded through her. She knew that she was on the verge of losing control completely, of just letting Izzy do whatever she wanted to her. Violet tugged back on Izzy's head, and the entity obligingly let go of her nipple and leaned back.

"No," she said to Izzy. "Let me do this. Okay?"

"Okay," The avatar actually looked a little surprised.

Violet slid herself back down Izzy's torso and straddled the avatar's velvety hips. She reached behind her and slipped a hand under those silly boxers. The member that she'd felt earlier nestled into the palm of her hand. It was already erect, and throbbed warmly in her hand as she squeezed. Izzy's head fell back and she moaned as the walls of the room shuddered around them. Violet felt a little thrill at being able to make such a powerful being make a sound like that.

She pushed with both hands at the waistband of Izzy's boxers, and shoved them down just enough to let that nicely-sized member pop free. She scooted down further and felt the firm shaft nudge along the cleft in her ass. Violet reached down with one hand and pushed aside her sodden panties, and then angled her rear back. She grasped Izzy's member again with her other hand and guided it into her. The jet black cock-head nestled into her inner lips, and Violet gave a little lustful gasp as the flared head nudged up into her.

Izzy kept obligingly still, her solid emerald eyes fixated on Violet's own green gaze as the scientist slowly impaled herself down on the firm shaft. Her red hair became damp with sweat as she inched down, and then there was an electrifying tingle from her clit as Violet's pelvis finally met Izzy's. Violet felt Izzy's cock shift and expand ever so slightly within her. It also gained an extra ridge that was perfectly positioned to hit her g-spot. The cock now filled and stretched her deliciously, and she held still for a moment and luxuriated in the sensation.

Violet put both of her hands on Izzy's chest as she began to rock back and forth. Izzy placed her hands on Violet's hips, but otherwise let the human take charge of the motion. Violet's breasts heaved as she began to pant. Finally Violet began to pull herself up along Izzy's shaft and then push back down. That delicious friction increased as more of Izzy's member slid into and out of her. Violet could feel her face getting flushed with her impending orgasm.

There was something else that she could feel. It was an echo of her own increasing pleasure, as if she had a phantom cock of her own that was thrusting into a phantom pussy. All the while she could feel Izzy's own cock probing up into her as she rode the avatar.

The double-sensation finally made Violet stop. "What...what is that I'm feeling?" she gasped. Whatever it was, it was making her ardor increase faster than usual.

"That's me, darling," panted Izzy in reply. "You're feeling me as I feel you."

Violet pulled up her legs and planted her feet in a squatting position that kept her pussy firmly impaled onto Izzy's cock. With the improved leverage, she began to slam herself forcefully onto the thick member, groaning through clenched teeth as she felt her climax approaching.

Izzy was getting close too. The mind-touch acted to synchronize their passion, and so as Violet gave one final thrust down onto Izzy the avatar cried out wordlessly and grabbed firm hold of Violet's hips. The warm drenching of Izzy's release made Violet's pussy clench around its intruder, and the redhead keened as she felt her body throb with the sensation of a dual climax. It almost felt like the top of her head was going to come off.

She could feel a little of Izzy's mind during that moment. It was as if she'd been sitting in the dark, and then a sudden flash of light had showed her that she was sitting in a titanic underground cave.

She had a glimpse of vast green patterns that pulsed and throbbed in an endless black sea. She perceived just a hint of the utter loneliness that the entity had endured for countless millennia. Violet also felt briefly the huge, almost crushing pressure of Izzy's affection for her. It felt like a hug that surrounded her soul. The afterimage of what she'd felt burned in her mind as her body trembled with her climax. Violet's shaking finally subsided and she collapsed onto Izzy's chest. The avatar's arms moved around her and held her close.

Violet finally got her breathing under control. "Thank you. That was...holy shit, that was the best fuck of my life." She felt sweaty and probably stunk to high heaven, but right now she didn't care.

"That was a really good start," Izzy admitted. She stroked a hand along Violet's flank. "We can experiment later on."

"Experiment?" Violet felt a little thrill in her stomach. If Izzy could make her feel like this with a simple cowgirling, what could she do to Violet if she really got inventive?

That black, velvety hand slid down and squeezed one of Violet's ample asscheeks. Its soft tissue squished around Izzy's fingers. "Hey, you're a scientist. I figured you'll really be into that sort of thing, kiddo."

Violet put her arms around Izzy and hugged her back hard. "If it makes me feel that good, I'm all for it. Just...nothing too weird." She kissed Izzy's chest. "And thank you for sharing your mind like that. I had no idea you felt like that about me."

Izzy ruffled her hair. "I just wanted to show you how good you made me feel. And to remove any misgivings you have about my motives."

"You did that, for sure," replied Violet. She felt a little shiver of horror at the thought of Izzy's long isolation. "I'm sorry you were lonely for so long."

"It's over now. Neither of us have to be lonely again."

Violet felt a little defensive about that pronouncement. "Well, I'm alone by choice. I'm not lonely."

"If you say so."

She propped herself up on her elbows and stared up at Izzy. "I guess I can't bullshit you, can I?Anyway, I need to get back." She grinned. "I'll see you after work?"

Izzy returned the smile. "I'll have dinner ready." She squeezed Violet's ass again, this time with both hands. "As well as dessert."

­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________

Violet hummed as she stepped out of the shower in her apartment. The towel felt wonderful against her bare flesh, and reminded her of Izzy's skin. That put her in mind of the rutting she's just undergone, and she felt a pleasant glow at the memory. It was amazing how a good sleep and a righteous fucking could make the day seem so much brighter.

As she dressed, she tried a little mental experiment.

[Izzy? I'm just checking that you can hear me.]

[I read you loud and clear, Violet. Give a shout if you need me.]

So the 'implant' from Izzy did seem to be working. The thought of having an alien device inside her would have normally been a horrifying one. But now that she'd gotten a hint of Izzy's true feelings for her, it actually made her feel safer.

Once she made it to work, her colleagues certainly seemed taken aback by her unusually cheerful demeanor. "I just needed to get a good night's sleep," she reassured them. She was in the middle of getting her lab back in order when she heard a cough from the door. Geoff stood there with a slightly embarrassed expression on his face.

"Hey," she said in an offhand manner. He didn't say anything, so she straightened up and faced him. "How did that report go over?"

"Um, it was fine...can we talk? Privately, I mean."

Violet nodded and followed Geoff. She felt a little tickle of unease at the back of her skull. Either something even worse had come up, or her little 'field trip' had been discovered. She glanced around as they entered the hallway outside. The olive-drab colors and harsh fluorescent lighting did not help her nerves, but she didn't see anybody lying in wait.

They didn't go to his office, which only increased her unease. Instead, he led her to an elevator in a wing of the facility that she wasn't that familiar with. As they entered, he pressed his thumb against the elevator's control panel and entered a code. They began descending, and from what Violet could feel they were moving pretty fast.

"Can you tell me what this is about?" she asked Geoff. He shook his head and motioned towards the ceiling, as if he was worried that they were being recorded.

The elevator kept descending; they must be well into bedrock by now. Finally they slowed and the doors opened. There was a short hallway with a few doors, including one at the far end. Violet was really beginning to wish that she hadn't come into work today; this whole thing was very suspicious. But she couldn't back out now. That would seem even more suspicious to Geoff and whoever he reported to.

She followed him down the hall to the far door, which he opened to reveal a small and banal-looking conference room. There was nobody else there, and he gestured to one of the seats at the large oval table in the room. There was nothing else in the room, apart from a communication terminal in the center of the table.

"Have a seat," he said. She walked past him into the room, only to hear the door slide shut behind her. She spun and realized Geoff hadn't come in behind her. She was alone in the room.

Okay, this looked very bad. She figured her best course of action was to pretend outraged innocence. "Hey, what the hell, Geoff?" she yelled. She reached for the door control, and of course found it locked. She tried calling out mentally to Izzy.

[Izzy? Can you hear me?]

There was no answer.

[Izzy, I'm in a jam here. I think they know!]

There was still no answer. Violet knew that she was deep underground. Also, given that this was some kind of super-secret bunker deep under the facility, she was probably surrounded by every bit of shielding technology known to the Confederation. The combination just might prevent her from reaching Izzy.

The comm terminal beeped. She gave it a suspicious look and then reached forward and activated it. Her heart sank a little bit when she saw Geoff's face appear above the terminal.

He didn't meet her eyes as he spoke. "Violet, I'm sorry about this. You're being placed under quarantine until further notice. Both for your safety and for everyone else's."

She stood and glared at his hologram. She figured she would keep up the 'outraged innocent' routine. "For what?" she snapped. "For handling that damn rock? You gave me the thing to analyze. You said it was safe."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds