A Song in Ebony Ch. 04

"So, can I guess what you've got in store for me?" she called out. There was no answer. "I was kind of expecting my man Ty to make a return sporting a larger package. Heh. That's probably too vanilla. But if you were going to do that, I figure you won't anymore. I guess it would ruin the surprise. And now I'm babbling, I know, it's a defense mechanism and really stupid, but I can't move and the anticipation is killing me and I have to confess I'm starting to feel a little freaked out here-"

A movement off to her left caught her eye. Something long was snaking its way through the air next to the chair. It was a black tendril, thinner than her pinky finger and with a round bulb the size of a grape at its end. The far end of the tendril extended back to somewhere behind the chair. She watched as if hypnotized while the tendril rose up like a cobra over her and then slowly descended. Violet twitched a little as the velvety bulb made contact with her soft stomach and began to rub in circles. She closed her eyes. It almost felt like one of Izzy's fingers tracing in idle patterns on her skin. Another nudge at her hip made her open her eyes. There was another tendril's bulb-end sliding along her skin.

Her breathing became faster as two more tendrils swooped in from behind the chair. They paused over her breasts and hovered as if the bulbs were examining her tits in detail. Then they moved forward in concert. One went to her left breast, and one to her right. They each began tracing gently around the outer edge of her tits. Violet gasped audibly. The bulbs began to spiral in on her breasts, each one moving towards its corresponding nipple. Violet gave a pleased little cry as they dragged over her areolae, and just as each bulb made contact with its nipple they moved away again and spiraled back down her breasts. She groaned in frustration and tried to move her torso so that her nipples would get some attention from the slowly moving tendrils. But the straps were too tight; she couldn't move at all.

"Dammit, Izzy!" she yelled. "This isn't fair!"

An earthy chuckle sounded all around her, but there was no other reply from Izzy. The two tendrils further down her body had taken to trailing along each leg, pausing occasionally to firmly stroke the sensitive areas behind her knees and on the soles of her feet. Her groin was left alone. Meanwhile, the tendrils at her breasts were spiraling in again. Violet could only wait in anticipation as they made their way towards her aching nipples. Those pink nubs were harder than she could ever remember. There was a single electrifying touch on each nipple from its corresponding bulb, and then they moved back off of her and hovered in front of her tits.

As Violet watched, the bulb on each upper tendril split open into quarters. Their interior was a pale green and lined with little wriggling cilia. Each bulb-mouth drooled with clear lubricant as they inched ever so slowly towards her nipples. Violet panted in lust as they moved closer, then moaned in disappointment as they each just grazed her sensitive flesh and darted away. They took up station again and hovered over her, teasing her with the promise of their touch.

Violet's arousal was such that she could feel her clit fully engorged and standing proud out of its hood. Her folds were slick with her own lubrication. Violet could swear that she heard her juice dripping on the floor below the chair. She couldn't even rub her thighs together to give a little gratification to her aching core.

The bulb-mouths made another slow move in and then did another teasing brush against her nipples. The straps creaked as Violet tried to drive herself off of the chair and onto those hungry little mouths.

The lower two tendrils stroked teasingly up the inside of her thighs but then stopped short of her folds and moved around and back down the outside of her legs.

A third teasing brush by the bulb-mouths against her nipples finally made her speak again. "Please, Izzy," she moaned. "No more. I'll do anything you want." The lower tendrils just grazed the outer edges of her labia, making her jerk in the restraints. Then they started a gentle stroking on her belly.

Violet was almost sobbing by now. What was Izzy doing to her? The redhead had never felt this much desire before. Her tits and pussy ached with need. She had already told Izzy she'd do anything. The bulb-mouths did another slow and teasing brush against the sides of her tits, then drooled a little of their secretions onto her nipples. She clenched her teeth and then cried out. "Damn it, I said I would do anything! Please!"

She suddenly realized her wording was all wrong. Violet had spoken as if she was the one to do what Izzy requested. But now she realized that was not the purpose of this. She simply had to submit and accept Izzy's pleasuring as it happened.

"Do...do what you want, Izzy," she gasped. "Do whatever you like to me. I'll wait for it."

Slowly, oh so slowly, the bulb-mouths moved down to meet her nipples. As they finally made firm contact, Violet cried out and gave a great heave. She felt them settle down around her nipples and the outer edges of the mouths dragged across her areolae. As they began to suckle on her, her first orgasm crashed through her and her convulsions made the straps creak again.

She couldn't scream; her voice seemed stolen from her. All she could do was quake with the afterglow of her climax while the cilia inside those busy mouths stimulated and teased her nipples. Violet became aware that the bulbs of the lower tendrils were finally stroking her lower lips. They stayed well away from her clit, however.

In one little corner of her mind, she realized that she hadn't felt any corresponding pleasure from Izzy.

More tendrils appeared around her, all of them coming from somewhere behind the chair. Her torso and arms were stroked and prodded. Two more tendrils wound themselves around her tits and began to squeeze in concert with those that were mouthing her nipples. Violet moaned in time with the constricting and sucking attention being lavished on her tits. It almost felt like she'd be able to orgasm again just through stimulation of her breasts. However, the stimulation on her chest stopped just short of her next climax.

Violet almost yelled in frustration, but then the ridiculousness of the situation struck her and she began to laugh. The tendrils stroking her paused.

"Violet?" Izzy's voice seemed to come from everywhere. "Are you okay, kiddo?"

"I'm fine," she gasped, and then laughed some more. "Just do whatever you like." There was actually a kind of freedom in giving up control to someone you trusted. Why had she avoided this for so long?

The tendrils began to move again. Her nipples were drawn further into those massaging, sucking mouths. Her tits were kneaded more firmly. And two lower tendrils gently parted the lips to her honeypot. The end-bulb of a tendril then nuzzled itself up along her slit, getting itself drenched with her flowing juices. The bulb just barely grazed the bottom of her clit, then moved up to nudge her little bud more firmly.

"AAH!" she cried, and jolted with the touch. She almost shouted for Izzy to stop teasing her, but knew that would do nothing.

The bulb split open into another little hungry-looking mouth. The thought of that wonderful instrument mouthing her clit made her pant. Violet began to move her hips towards it, even though she knew it was useless. Then she sagged back and just waited. It was no use trying to make it happen. Izzy was calling all the shots now. She stared at the drooling little mouth and felt a little drool from her own mouth as well.

It happened faster than she expected. The bulb-mouth lunged like lightning and engulfed her clitoris. Violet's back arched and she screamed as the sudden sensation gave her another climax. She still felt no echoing orgasm from Izzy. She sagged back and dimly felt the new bulb-mouth sucking and tickling her tender little nub. Her legs jerked at random with the stimulation. Another tendril stroked more firmly along her slit and then pressed into her. She could feel the bulb at its end wriggle and press against her pussy's inner flesh. Combined with the massaging of her clit, the sensation would have sent her over the edge again if she hadn't just climaxed.

Another tendril rubbed its bulbous head all around the one that penetrated her, and then smeared her juices all up and down her cleft and the insides of her asscheeks. As it brushed along her rear pucker, she jerked a little. Somehow she knew that Izzy was getting ready to take her anal virginity. In spite of sporadic requests by previous boyfriends, she'd never given up her ass to any of them. The whole idea had made her cringe.

Ordinarily she'd protest. But now she'd been reduced to a throbbing bundle of need that craved more stimulation. Violet felt the tendril stroke firmly along her cleft once more, and then it opened up. Its bulb-mouth pressed against her crinkled anus in a kiss, its inner cilia teasing her most sensitive rear flesh.

She tried to push herself up off of the chair with the sensation and felt her anus clench tight. The safe word floated up to her lips, and she almost spoke aloud the word 'tapioca'. But the fact that she could speak it at any time calmed her. Instead, she relaxed again and tried to focus on the sensation as the rear tendril's mouth slurped and sucked at her pucker, spreading its own secretions all over her sphincter. She could feel its warm liquid seep into her clenching ring of muscle.

It was difficult to focus. Her clit was being massaged and teased with a will, and her breasts were still undergoing their combined massage and sucking. The tendril penetrating her pussy pressed itself up against the spongy flesh at the ceiling of her tunnel. Another tendril nudged its way into her slit to join its companion, followed by another. The two tendrils began to slither in and out of her pussy while the first continued its gentle massage of her g-spot.

Violet twitched again as the tendril at her rear closed up and pressed its bulb up against her now-drenched sphincter. It paused as if waiting for permission. She finally clenched her hands in anticipation and nodded. The tendril's head began pressing more firmly, moving in a circular motion and spreading more of its secretions on her asshole. Its insistent pressure made her rear muscles give way. Violet felt the bulb-head sink slowly into her, pausing in the middle of its passage into her to flex outward and stretch her tight sphincter a little. Then it moved forward and popped past the ring of muscle, which then clamped tightly shut again around the invading tendril. She felt the head open up again inside her and begin to stroke the walls of her rectum, the tendril sliding deeper into her ass as it did so.

Many more tendrils were now inside her pussy, wriggling into and out of her in an odd and alien fucking motion. They probed deeply into her, almost reaching to the entrance to her womb. They brushed gently against the far end of her pussy and retreated, then wriggled back in again. The tendrils also rotated around each other, pressing outward and stretching her pussy out further. The bulb-mouth on her clit began to add a sporadic buzzing vibration to its routine, drawing the occasional gasp from her.

The bulb of another tendril pressed up against her pucker, paused as if to warn her, then quickly shoved its way into her lubricated rear passage. She moaned as the two tendrils in her rear also began the same odd wriggling/fucking motion as those in her pussy.

Her next climax seemed to come without warning, and all she could do was just twitch and gasp in the restraints as her body thrummed. Izzy's pleasure was still absent, and Violet began to realize that this was all for herself. This was not an excuse for Izzy to get her rocks off. The entity really was trying to help her human friend.

Violet's thoughts became less coherent as the two tendrils in her ass stopped their motion and pulled back almost all of the way out of her. Their bulb-heads stopped and lodged firmly in her sphincter. They began to pulse and swell, stimulating her while at the same time stretching her out. She gritted her teeth with the sensation. It was oddly pleasurable, but she also felt again how utterly exposed she was. The word 'tapioca' floated up in her mind, but she just thought about it and didn't even have the urge to speak it this time. Three more tendrils swooped under her to press into her stretched-open asshole. As one, the newcomers greedily surged forward to take advantage of her dilated rear. With a wet squelch all five tendrils pushed back into her, then began to ream her colon while continuing to stretch and stimulate her sphincter.

She sagged and just let it all happen, let herself be carried along on a river of sensation. The room was filled with the obscene squelching noises from the tendrils as they plundered her holes. Overlaid with that noise was a softer slurping of the mouths hungrily nursing on her tits and her lower nub.

Violet felt another orgasm approaching. It was almost too much. She knew that Izzy would keep fucking her until she simply passed out. That felt somehow wrong. There was something more that she wanted. And then she realized what it was.

"Cum," she whimpered in a daze.

"I'm working on it, kiddo," said Izzy's voice in her ear.

"No, you cum." Violet's voice rose as she continued. "I want you to fill me. Cum inside me, cum on me, mark me, make me yours! Use me for your pleasure! Make me your slut!" She screamed the last word.

The tendrils inside her pussy stopped their wriggling and spiraled together. They now formed a single large tentacle that filled her pussy completely. After a brief pause, the tendrils reaming her ass repeated the process. The two tentacles began to thrust in an alternating fashion into her holes, the rope-like texture of their surfaces creating a wonderful friction against her inner flesh.

There was also now a rhythmic grunting noise in the room, and Violet realized it was coming from her. Her grunting increased in tempo as the tentacles fucking her sped up. Now she could finally feel Izzy's own pleasure rising, and she laughed in delight.

Something nudged her lips, and she looked over to see another ropy tentacle hovering close to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and gave its bulbous head a lick. It moved into her open and wanton mouth, and she hummed with joy around the intruder as she began to suck. Violet reveled in the feeling of being reduced to a little sleeve of flesh, a sex toy for her huge and alien lover. The three tentacles began to thrust in unison. The one in her mouth slid itself to the back of her mouth but didn't press more deeply into her throat. Violet clamped her lips tight around it and sucked with abandon as it fucked her mouth, faster and faster.

The cock in her mouth began to swell and she got ready to swallow whatever came out of it. But then at the last moment it whipped itself out of her mouth. Violet just had time to gasp before its fat head exploded in her face. It sprayed ropy ejaculate all over her cheeks and lips, then moved down to coat her tits and their encasing tendrils with thick torrents of white sticky fluid.

Violet's head swam in a happy daze. She felt like she had been claimed, marked forever as Izzy's property. The tentacles down below had actually slowed their pace, and instead thrust with force, harder and harder with each stroke. Izzy's growing pleasure burned in Violet's brain, and she knew that this next orgasm was approaching both of them like a runaway freight train.

Her gasping and grunting filled the room, mingling with the slurping and sucking noises that came from Izzy working on her flesh.

"Sing for me, darling," said Izzy's voice. Her voice was thick and syrupy with the entity's own passion. With one final thrust both of the tentacles plunged deep into her and spewed as well. The warm drenching in her pussy and ass made her muscles clasp tight around their intruders.

And then it was like a bomb of pure pleasure and light had gone off in Violet's brain. Izzy's mind was all around hers as they both climaxed. She tenderly held Violet's soul in the same way she held the human's body. The scientist dimly felt tears of joy stream from her eyes as she knew that both of them would never have to be alone again.

And then, gradually, she became aware of her own triumphant screaming.

"YEEAAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAHHHHHH! AAAaaahhhhhhhh...ha...haha...hahahahaha....." Her voice trailed off raggedly into exhausted laughter as she finally came back to herself. She sprawled in the chair and panted in happy relief for a while. The tendrils on her tits unlatched and withdrew. The one attached to her clit opened its bulb-mouth and gave her aching little nub a small kiss before it retracted as well. Then the tentacles inside her slowly pulled out, leaving a feeling of emptiness within her. Thick white fluid poured out of her pussy and oozed out of her ass.

The straps on the chair suddenly unlatched themselves and fell off of her, leaving her free to move. The first thing she did was bring her right hand up towards her tits and the ejaculate that covered them. She began smearing the semen downwards, getting more of it onto her stomach. Her other hand scooped up some of the cum running out of her nethers and then began coating the thick fluid onto her thighs. She ran her hands over herself, getting herself more and more covered in thick white goo while she grinned like an idiot.

Violet felt completely spent, completely soaked, completely used.

She felt glorious.

­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________

"I have to admit, that was not what I expected." Violet splashed some hot bath water over her chest and almost felt sad that she'd gone and cleaned herself off. She leaned her head cross-ways on Izzy's stomach, using it as a pillow while she stretched out in the sudsy water. Both the bath and the room containing it were lined with white and black marble. The decor made her feel like she was in ancient Rome.

She reached up and slapped Izzy's stomach playfully. "You could have given me a little hint, you know."

"What, and ruin the surprise? Never." Izzy squeezed Violet's shoulder. "Are you feeling better now?"

"I feel..." Violet couldn't put it in words. She felt born again, as if decades of accumulated bile that had built up inside of her had finally been flushed away, leaving her sparkling and clean. "I feel wonderful," she said simply. "Thank you."

"We'll have to do that again sometime," said Izzy.

Violet laughed. "Not for a while. I don't think my brain could take it. I just hope that an experience like that hasn't made normal sex too boring."

"Well, we could always try some quote-unquote normal sex and see," murmured Izzy. Her hand slid from Violet's shoulder and cupped one of her breasts, then rubbed a thumb over her rapidly hardening nipple. The scientist looked over and saw the tip of Izzy's cock begin to rise from the bath.

"Larry was right. You really are insatiable, aren't you?" But there was a gleam in her green eyes as she reached for the jet-black member.

After lots of further experimentation, both she and Izzy came to the happy conclusion that 'normal sex' was still pretty damn amazing.

­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________

"I told you, my name is not Gary Feelsyouup! That isn't even a real last name! I don't care what your databases say! Please, I need to look for work and I can't do it if this keeps happening. Well, who's your superior? Hello? Hello? Damn it." Gary Gilbert slumped back on the park bench and regarded his phone with weary dread. His blonde hair was no longer perfectly coiffed, and his bland face was now weary. It had been a while since he'd gotten a good night's sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds