A Son's Virginity: A Christmas Tale

The mother looked up and replied casually, "Hi, honey."

"You're sucking my boyfriend," the daughter accused.

"And he's eating Mommy's cunt," the teacher pointed out. It made me think of my daughter's high school boyfriend who was incredibly attractive and charming. I never imagined actually fucking him... until now. Of course, that relationship had ended like most high school relationships do, once high school ended.

"Why?" the daughter asked, devastated and very close to tears.

"So I can teach you how to properly please your man," the teacher explained, devouring the entire cock. "Now get over here."

"Mom, this is wrong," the girl protested.

"Now!" the mother said in a firm motherly voice as she continued stroking the hard cock.

The daughter obeyed, as the mother got up and straddled the teen's cock. "Now watch Mommy fuck your boyfriend. "

"I don't want to," the girl said, sounding like a little kid objecting to eating her spinach.

"You need to learn how to keep a man," the Mom insisted, as she began riding the embarrassed but lustful teen. "Now get up on the desk and watch me fuck your boyfriend."

"Fine! Whatever," the daughter sighed dramatically, even as she obeyed. This wasn't quality porn acting or writing.

"Your boyfriend has a nice big cock, baby," the mother moaned, as she rode him.

"Fuck," the guy groaned.

After a couple of minutes the daughter said, having been rubbing herself watching her mother fuck her boyfriend, "My turn."

"Think you can ride this big joy stick?" the mother asked.

"Better than you," the daughter responded defiantly.

"We'll let him be the judge of that," the mother smiled, getting off the cock.

"Suck it first," the mother ordered, as the daughter went to straddle the cock.

"Gross," the daughter said, crinkling her face.

"Don't be a prude," the mother said. "I know you munch Annie's cunt."

"So what?" the daughter said.

"So I imagine my cunt cum is a lot tastier than hers," the mother said, pushing the daughter's head down onto the wet cock.

"You're so fucked up," the daughter said, even as she took the cunt-coated cock in her mouth.

"Can't deny that," the mother chuckled.

After a minute of sucking, the girl straddled the guy and the mom straddled his face.

"Let's see you ride him," the mother said, as she ground her cunt on his face.

The daughter rode him furiously, wanting to be better than the mother, until the mom leaned forward and kissed her. This being porn, the daughter kissed her back and the brittle fake resistance was gone.

It then turned into a normal porn scene with a dozen threesome positions including a kinky ass eating scene which I'd never seen before.

Like all porn scenes it ended with the inevitable cum shot:

Two:

Just when I thought I couldn't be more surprised than the first eight videos, I clicked on the next video and gasped.

It was of my daughter on her prom night.

Before prom.

With her best friend.

With my daughter between her legs sucking on her cunt through a pair of pantyhose.

"That's it, Beth," my daughter's best friend Pamela moaned. "Get me nice and wet."

"Mmmmmmm, you know I love your cunt," my daughter responded.

"The fact you eat it two or three times a day does hint at that," Pamela smiled, looking down at my daughter.

"What can I say?" Beth replied, as she ripped a hole in the crotch of the pantyhose. "It's a great breakfast."

"And lunch," Pamela added.

"And pre-prom snack," Beth finished, as she buried her face in the ripe teen pussy.

I was completely beyond myself.

Beth had been dating Joey for eight months back then. They broke up when he went to college on a baseball scholarship and she decided to see the world. Was she a lesbian? Bi? I mean it was 2018 and sexuality had become fluid, something that was almost unheard of when I was in high school. I'd attended a school of almost 2,000 people in the late eighties and although we suspected a few guys of being gay and a couple girls of being lesbians, not one of them came out. At the twenty-year reunion some had come out, and a few of them we would have never guessed played for the same side. Funny how high school really is a time when the blinders are on.

"You sluts started without me?" Angela said from off-camera, which I realized she was doing just a minute after talking to me downstairs that prom evening. I also realized they were doing this while I was in the house. How often had they done such things before? How many times was I home and unaware?

"Why are you still dressed?" Pamela asked as she grabbed my daughter's head.

"I won't be for long," Angela said, before joining them on the bed. "You two and your pantyhose."

"They make my legs look good," Pamela said.

My daughter added, "And mine are thigh highs."

"What's the diff?"

"Easy access to my cunt," my daughter said, as she moved up, pushed Pamela down and straddled her face.

"I see you created your own easy access," Angela said, as she crawled onto the bed and buried her face between Pam's legs.

I watched in awe as they had licking threesomes.

The scene was cut short, ironically, by... me. As I knocked on the door, announcing that the limo was out front. In retrospect, my daughter's response, which at the time I thought seemed frantic, indeed was, as I'd interrupted her likely very close to orgasm.

Although the moans were loud, none of them had yet reached orgasm. They hurriedly got dressed and came rushing downstairs, their red cheeks now making such obvious sense.

One:

I gasped.

I gasped again.

Just when I thought I couldn't be more shocked than seeing a sex video of my daughter, I discovered I could.

It was a compilation video... of me.

In nylons... more particularly of my feet.

Sometimes just my feet.

It was a ten-minute video that mixed video with photos, and the last one had been taken just three days earlier in the kitchen as I chatted with Xander.

I couldn't believe it.

He was obsessed with me.

Obsessed with nylons.

Just like his father.

And I was horny as fuck.

I also couldn't believe what I was watching. I then heard the front door open.

Fuck! I'd been on his computer for three hours.

I slammed his laptop shut and pretended just to be innocently cleaning his room when he walked in.

He was startled to see me as I asked, "How was your school day?"

"Boring," he said, like he did almost every day. For him it wasn't a generic teen answer, he was truthfully bored because he wasn't being challenged academically.

"I see my taxpayer's money is paying dividends," I joked.

"Most tax money is wasted," he pointed out, being neither a Democrat nor a Republican but just pragmatic. It didn't matter which party was in power: education never got any better.

"I know," I sighed, as I realized I'd left my panties on his bed in plain sight.

He noticed at the same time as I decided Fuck it, let's make him squirm a bit. "Why were my used panties under your pillow?"

"Um, I... er..." he began to babble as he avoided eye contact and instead looked directly at my feet.

"I've wondered where they've been going," I said, before asking, and purposely using a term I hadn't used since he was a child, even as I thought to myself this seemed like a beginning dialogue of one of those lame porn scenes, "How long have you been stealing Mommy's panties?"

He was speechless.

I continued my offensive, "Do you smell Mommy's panties?" I asked.

"Sometimes," he murmured so softly I could barely hear him.

"And all this time I thought you were a nylon lover or a foot fetish boy," I said.

"I'm that too," he admitted, still not making eye contact, although his expression communicated his surprise at my accuracy.

"I need to go get ready for a Christmas party," I lied, an idea popping into my head. "We'll continue this talk later."

"Yes, Mom," he nodded sheepishly.

I went into my bedroom, got undressed and then dressed in a sexy Christmas outfit I'd purchased and worn once for my husband one sexy winter day a couple of years ago. I even put on a garter-belt and stockings, both red, to get a bit further into the Christmas spirit.

I walked past his bedroom and he wasn't there.

I went back to my room and called out, my tone purposely sounding annoyed, "Xander, come here, right now!"

A moment later he rushed into my bedroom to find me with a foot on my bed wearing sexy as fuck Christmas attire.

"W-w-what can I do for you, Mom?" he asked, unable not to stare at me even after I'd busted him a few minutes ago.

"Can you help Mommy?" I asked, as I slyly wiggled my toes, which he was already staring at.

"Sure," he answered.

"I can't reach the back strap for my garter," I said, standing up and turning my ass to him, "can you adjust it for Mommy?"

"Yeah, sure," he nodded, the look in his eyes telling me he was seeing this encounter as a very welcome early Christmas present. Although I had an even better Christmas surprise for him coming very, very soon.

He lowered himself behind me and I could see, as I looked back over my shoulder at him, his hands were trembling.

It took him a minute, literally, as he struggled with the simple task as he put his other hand on my leg. I asked, as I felt his hand slyly rubbing my sheer silk stocking, "Is it that hard to do, or are you trying to caress Mommy's nylon legs?"

"N-n-no," he stammered, as he finally got the clasp fastened.

I turned around and scolded, as I pushed him onto the floor, "Don't lie to me, young man!"

"I'm sorry," he pleaded, shocked by my sudden outburst.

"What are you sorry for?" I demanded, as I stood above him.

"For... umm... being a bad son," he extemporized vaguely, not really knowing what to say, but looking mortified in the face of my pretended anger.

"So do you really like Mommy's nylons?" I asked, my tone softening from angry to seductive.

"Yes," he admitted, shifting from mortified to confused, as he didn't try to lie to me again.

"Do you fantasize about Mommy's nylon feet?" I asked, as I placed my foot on his face.

"Yes," he whispered, as I moved my foot over his face.

I then moved my nylon-clad toes to his mouth and used them to trace his lips as I asked, "Do you want to suck on Mommy's toes?"

His eyes were wide like a deer transfixed in the headlights as he stammered, "Y-y-yes."

"Yes, what?" I asked, continuing to tease his lips.

"Yes, Mom," he answered.

"Yes, Mommy," I corrected him.

"Yes, Mommy," he repeated in a nearly hypnotic state.

"Suck on Mommy's toes," I ordered, as I moved them into his open mouth.

"Yes, Mommy," he mumbled with my toes in his mouth as he closed his eyes in rapture.

"That's it, you bad boy," I purred, "suck on Mommy's nylon toes."

As he sucked my toes I could see the big bulge in his pants. Deciding to continue to drive him nuts, still not sure if I was going to do anything really extreme with him, I suddenly sat down on his crotch and shoved my toes back in his mouth as he groaned loudly.

I purred, "I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No, Mommy," he said, as he resumed sucking on my toes.

"Good boy," I moaned, as I felt my son's hard cock, which was now right under my very wet pussy, twitch.

For a couple minutes he licked and sucked on my toes, while I occasionally moved my ass against his cock, which occasionally twitched.

Both of us were horny as fuck.

Both of us were trying to control ourselves.

I finally decided to go for it so I got up and walked to the bed and said, "Come join me, Xander."

Xander got off the floor looking dazed, as I asked, "How do I look in my Christmas dress?"

He said, beginning to accept that something very special was actually happening, "Very seasonal."

"I'm really in the Christmas spirit," I said, as I laid down and pointed to my feet. "Kiss and lick the soles of my feet for me."

"Yes, Mommy," he nodded, doing exactly as I told him.

"And don't miss an inch," I said. "If you want to be a little pervert and smell my wet panties, then you're going to worship all of Mommy."

"Yes, Mommy," he repeated, likely willing to agree to anything I told him.

After a few minutes of silence as he kissed and licked every inch of both my feet, I said, as I spun around, "Stand up and unbuckle your pants."

"You sure?" he asked, caught off balance by this aggressive order.

"Tonight you get a special Christmas present early," I said, as I parted my legs and revealed I was commando.

"Oh, God," he gasped, looking at my inviting, well-groomed snatch.

"I want to be screaming that later," I purred, as I pointed to his crotch, "Let Mommy see what you're hiding, you big boy."

"Okay," he said, as he unbuttoned his jeans. He pulled them halfway down and it was my turn to be surprised at both how majestic and how big his cock was, and that he was commando too.

I purred, as I moved my nylon-clad festive feet to his hard cock, "Were you expecting Mommy to want this cock today?"

"Only in my dreams," he answered, as I began to give him a nylon job.

"Well, today your dreams come, or cum, true," I said. I then asked, "Ever imagine getting a foot job from Mommy?"

"Only every day," he groaned.

"What else do you fantasize about?" I asked, teasing him cautiously, knowing that a teenaged boy would have a pretty quick trigger.

"Everything," he said.

"Tell Mommy," I purred. "Tell Mommy everything you fantasize about."

"You sucking me," he answered.

"And?"

"Getting to fuck you," he admitted.

"Which hole?" I purred wickedly.

"All three," he answered

"You think your Mommy is a three-hole fuck slut?" I asked coldly as I jerked my feet away from him.

"N-n-no," he stammered, as I mercilessly teased him, playing him like a yoyo.

I got off the bed and ordered, "Sit down!"

He did, looking mortified.

I then smiled as I dropped to my knees before him and relented with, "Actually I'd love to be your Mommy-slut, baby."

"Really?" he asked, clearly surprised by my words... still not believing this was happening.

"Fuck yes," I said, looking up to him, as I reached for his hard cock, "It's time for Mommy to see this big cock of yours up close and personal."

"Oh," he groaned again

"You do want Mommy to suck your cock, don't you?" I asked coyly, as I stroked his cock.

"I just can't believe this is happening," he said, looking down at me in awe.

I pinched him. Hard.

"Ouch!"

"You're not dreaming," I said, before adding, "I plan to make all your fantasies come true, so before we're done tonight, you'd better tell me what all of them are."

"Oh, Mom," he moaned, as I resisted sucking his cock for a little longer.

"Do you want Mommy to suck your cock, honey?" I asked.

"Please," he groaned.

"Then tell me what you want," I said, wanting him to take a bit of control.

"Suck my cock for me, Mommy," he ordered, with a moan.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes my son," I replied, as I opened my mouth and committed the ultimate sin.

"Oooooooooh," he moaned, as I took his big, hard cock in my wet mouth.

I knew this was wrong, but it felt so good.

I slowly bobbed on his cock, loving to hear his moans.

After maybe thirty seconds, he warned, "I'm going to come, Mom."

I smiled at his accidental rhyme as I mumbled against his cock, "Mm hmmm," then bobbed faster, giving him permission to come in my mouth... wanting to taste his load.

"Oh, God," he grunted seconds later as he spewed a massive load into my mouth and down my throat.

I kept bobbing, an adrenaline rush going through me as the gooey load slid down my throat.

Once I'd swallowed every last drop of my son's cum, I backed off and exclaimed, "Yummy!"

"Wow!" he said.

"Wow! Good?" I asked.

"Wow! Best day ever," he said, looking star dazed.

"Oh, your Christmas present is just getting started," I purred, as I stood up, hoping he could live up to my memory of young men and their recovery time being instant.

"Can I go down on you?" he asked.

"You don't have to," I reassured him, even though I loved a tongue lapping at my pussy.

"But I want to," he said, getting off the bed.

"Well, I'm your Mommy-slut Christmas present," I smiled wickedly. "You can do whatever you want with me."

"Sit down," he ordered, although rather gently.

"Yes, sir," I saluted playfully as I sat back up on the bed.

He spread my legs and lowered himself before me. "I've fantasized doing this a lot, too."

"Eating Mommy's cunt, or telling Mommy sexy things to do?" I asked, as I watched him stare at my very wet pussy.

"Both, or course," he answered, as he leaned forward and licked my pussy.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, his tongue feeling magical.

"You taste so good," he said, as he lapped hungrily. Clearly this was his first pussy licking experience and although he had no idea what he was doing... he was damn eager.

"Yes, eat Mommy's cunt," I moaned, the surreal experience up to now already having my cunt on fire. His tongue put me over the top in a couple of minutes.

I encouraged him, "Oh yes, don't stop," then "Fuck yes, son, suck Mommy's clit," and "Oh, yes, you're going to make Mommy cum."

Then he did.

"Fuck!" I screamed, as my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks.

He kept licking as my cum flooded onto his tongue and lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds