A Son's Virginity: A Christmas Tale

When I was done, a good couple of minutes later, he looked up at me and parroted back my one-word summary of taste, "Yummy!"

"I'm told I taste great," I smiled, looking down at his face glistening with my cunt cum.

"Better than I imagined," he said, as he stood up.

"Why are you still in your clothes?" I asked.

"Why are you?" he countered, gaining some confidence.

"Well, let's both remedy that," I said, standing up, walking away a few steps, and pulling the dress over my head before turning back to him.

"Wow!" he said, staring at my tits.

"You loved these as a baby too," I joked, cupping my tits.

"I still do," he said, leaning forward and sucking a very hard nipple into his mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, moving my hands away and letting him take control.

He licked. He sucked. He even bit.

Finally I needed more. I asked again, "Why are you still dressed?"

"Good question," he said, as he took off his shirt and added, "But keep on the nylons."

"Of course," I smiled "I'll wear them every day for you," I promised, "even if I don't wear anything else."

He tossed his shirt aside, then quickly got out of his shoes and pants and was soon as naked as the day he was born.

"You've grown up," I smiled, as I dropped before him and stroked his cock.

"It's the Wheaties," he joked, as I took his cock back in my mouth.

I bobbed for a couple of minutes before I asked again, "Do you want to fuck Mommy?"

"Yes, but I need to tell you something," he said, looking down at me.

"What?" I asked, stroking his cock, dying to have it inside me. I was no longer sure whether I was his Christmas present, or he was mine.

"I'm a virgin," he admitted, looking embarrassed to be admitting such a thing.

"And I'm your fairy fuck mother," I said, knowing it sounded corny.

"So I'm Cinder-fuck-ya?" he asked, playing along.

"Mmmmm," I said, standing up and adding, "best Disney remake ever."

Then I sat him down on the carpet, straddled his lap and kissed him, his pale charger nestled between us.

It started tender.

Intimate.

Both of us coming to grips with the kiss.

It became lustful.

Urgent.

I broke the kiss and said, "Lie down, son."

"Yes, Mom," he said, obeying.

"No, actually sit up," I said, remembering a position I loved for tender fucking and intimacy.

"Okay," he said.

I then pushed down on his shoulders to raise myself up, then lowered myself back down without a word, as his cock filled my needy pussy.

"Oh, God," we both moaned in unison.

Once I was sitting fully down on his cock, I wrapped my arms around him and resumed kissing him as I slowly grinded my wet pussy on his cock.

For minutes we kissed and slowly fucked.

It was an intimacy I'd forgotten how much I loved.

Craved.

Of course, this intimacy and teasing eventually drove me nuts and I became an orgasm-craving nympho.

I playfully pushed him onto his back and said, "Now let Mommy show you how much I love you."

"I think you already have," he smiled, looking up at me as I looked down at him.

"Then let Mommy ride this big cock," I said instead, as I began slowly fucking him.

"Another fantasy come true," he said.

"Tonight, I want to be your Christmas fuck toy," I said, holding his wrists.

"Wow!" was all he said, with a moan.

"You like Mommy fucking you?" I asked, after a couple of minutes. The question rather rhetorical.

"And now it's time for me to fuck you," he said.

"I like a man who knows what he wants," I said, as he lifted me off his cock.

He got up and spun me onto my back, but instead of fucking me in the missionary position like I thought he was going to, he surprised me with a rather aggressive position.

He pulled me up, holding me by my ankles so only my upper back was on the carpet, and he slid into me.

"Oh yes, fuck Mommy in any position you want," I moaned, this being a position I'd never been fucked in before.

"I plan on doing just that," he said, in the exact same tone his father had used the first time he discovered his power over me with his big cock.

"You'd better," I said in a stern voice. "Mommy likes a man that knows how to fuck her like the slut she craves being."

"I think I can do that," he said, as he began fucking me harder.

"You'd better, young man," I moaned.

And he did.

Then he really got wild.

He used the closet to rest against and had me suck his cock again... as I tasted myself on it... his hand going to the back of my head to make me deep throat him.

"Oh yes, Mommy, show me how much you want my cock."

I moaned on his cock in response as he held my head with his cock tickling my tonsils.

I then let him tit fuck me.

He then lifted me up, I mean really lifted me up, using his surprisingly strong arms and hands, and the closet doors, and buried his face in my cunt.

"Oh my God!" I gasped, finding myself in the strangest position I'd ever experienced.

It was amazing!

He had me close to a second orgasm when he lowered me down, onto his cock, into another position that tested my flexibility.

It only lasted a dozen strokes before he put me down and joked, "I think I may have to work out some more."

I laughed, "Well, consider me your cardio training."

He laughed as he spun me around, lifted up one of my legs and slid back inside me.

"Oh yes, let's make this a workout."

Then a couple more positions, as he kept changing them every time I was close to an orgasm.

Then we ended up on the floor and in an intimate position, both a little exhausted from the marathon fucking.

I rode him.

I kissed him.

I fell in love with my son.

I came while making love to him.

Then I had a fun idea.

I got up and led him to the bed.

"Come on my feet, baby," I purred, as I began stroking his cock with my feet.

"Oh yes," he moaned, at my touch and my suggestion.

I stroked him for a minute or two before he took control and fucked the soles of my feet before he put my feet down and furiously stroked himself... coming on my feet a minute later.

I lifted my feet one at a time all the way up to my face and licked his cum off my toes.

"Hottest thing ever," he said, as he watched me eat his cum.

"I'm often hungry," I said.

"I can often have a warm snack available," he countered.

"I do love a homemade snack," I smiled.

We took a break.

Ordered pizza.

Then went at it again.

I came on his face.

He came on mine.

As we lay in bed, completely spent, I smiled, "Merry Christmas, son."

"Wait," he said.

"What?"

"Don't I have one more present?" he asked.

"Of course," I said. "You actually have four more under the tree."

He rolled me onto my side and said, "Actually there's one more right here."

I felt his cock poke my butt and I smiled, looking back at him, "Aaaaaaaeeeee see what you mean, there's more one present in the bed."

"Can I fuck your ass, Mommy?" he asked.

"Don't ask my permission for things," I said. "Just take what you want," as I felt his cock pushing, and after a brief resistance it slid into my ass.

"Oh yes, fuck Mommy's ass," I moaned.

"Merry Christmas, Mommy-slut," he said.

"Merry Christmas, Mother fucker," I responded, as I pushed him onto his back and straddled his cock.

"Now fuck Mommy's asshole," I ordered.

DELETED SCENES:

Intimate Beginning

The problem I had with this story was the balance between intimate and sweet and a little kinky. I'm still not sure if I struck the correct balance. That said, this picture was supposed to be during the early seduction, but I couldn't get it to work without having the hand error. Too bad, the intimate kiss mixed with the foot job was sexy and yet intimate.

This too was going to be part of the first sex scene, but no matter how I tried I couldn't find a way to make it work.

A FEW NOT USED FANTASY SCENES:

The big balls were incredibly inviting, but I used a better picture:

I liked the triple team pic more... although the cock in her ass and her facial expression is pretty erotic:

An alternate facial for the classroom scene:

I realized by this time I was spending way too much time on the ten videos and not adding any real relevant plot for where I planned to go. Thus no real reason to have her daughter get double penetrated. Although I did like the picture:

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds