A Strange Few Weeks

He nodded to one of the girls, who turned the vibrator off. He pulled it from Allison's pussy and she whimpered.

"No, please don't stop," she whispered, not believing she was begging him to continue. She felt his hand under her chin, tilting her face upwards. She opened her eyes to find his staring into her face, emotionless, yet she could see tenderness in his eyes. Tenderness...and something more was in his eyes: need. He wanted her. He wanted her badly, and she could feel the restraint he was placing on himself. She gasped softly as she realized she wanted him, too, but how she would gain him, she didn't know. She was just some street bum. He wouldn't want her. The tears began to flow anew as the want in her body and the want in her heart overwhelmed her with confusion.

Waving a hand toward the door, he sent the other three girls away. They pulled a curtain across the door frame as they left.

"What do you want, girl?" he asked her.

"I want..." she paused, not certain she wanted to admit it, but knowing she couldn't lie to him either. In the tiniest whisper, she continued, "I want you."

"You'll have to repeat that louder, girl," he said to her, the barest hint of a smile at the corners of his mouth.

"I want you," she whispered, a little louder this time.

"Louder, girl," he repeated.

"I want you," she said out loud. "Please, I want you!"

Michael smiled gently to her and laid her on the mat. "Are you sure?" he asked her softly.

"Yes, yes, please!" she said, her body squirming as part of her response.

He stood up and began removing his clothing slowly, allowing her to watch him and adding to the frustration at the same time. She trembled as she watched him, not knowing how she'd actually react when he mounted her. The need in her belly overwhelmed that nervousness, though, and she gasped as he dropped his pants, revealing his erection to her. His cock was big. She didn't think any of the bums who'd raped her over her first year on the street were anywhere near as big. She looked to his face, hers full of uncertainty.

Bending down and moving atop her, he smiled to her gently.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow at first," he said to her. "I will not hurt you, My girl." She gasped as he said 'My girl.' It heated her belly once more. She pulled her legs up, opening herself to him as he positioned himself to enter her.

The head of his thick cock poised at her entrance, he lowered his head to hers and kissed her as he pushed inside, filling her slowly. She kissed him in return as the muscles deep inside her pussy gripped him. He stopped once he was fully seated inside her, letting her get used to his size. When she stopped trembling and started moaning gently against his mouth, he pulled out slowly before sliding back in. She moved with him, enjoying the feel of him, enjoying his weight on her. He wasn't a heavy man by any means, but wasn't a body builder either. He was soft yet firm, fit yet not exactly skinny. His height dominated her by a good foot, yet she wasn't exactly a short girl.

When he realized she'd gotten used to his size, he picked up the pace little by little until he was thrusting madly into her. She screamed from the sensations, and from a need for that release he'd promised her.

"Please!" she cried out. "Please, I need you to..." her voice trailed off as she couldn't exactly bring herself to say it.

"What do you need, my girl?" he asked as he continued thrusting. "Do you need to cum?"

"Yes!" she cried. "Yes, I do, please!"

"Beg me for it, girl, beg me to let you cum," he demanded as he continued pounding her.

"Please, I need to cum, please let me cum!" she said over and over.

"If I let you, you will remain here, girl, do you understand?" he told her, stopping his thrusts and holding still, with his cock deep inside her, the head pushing against the opening to her womb. Her muscles clenched him, yet wouldn't go further yet.

"I..." she stammered, not sure she wanted to commit to that.

"You will be mine, girl," he repeated. "If I let you cum on me, and if I cum inside you, you are then mine, do you understand?"

"Yes," she said simply.

"Yes, what?" he asked her.

"Yes, I understand," she responded.

"Yes, what?" he asked again.

"I...I don't know..." she stammered. "I don't know what you want me to say."

He smiled gently to her and leaned in close to her ear, whispering softly, "You should say 'Yes, Master,' My girl." Pulling back and looking into her eyes, he waited there, not moving. He watched the emotions going through her eyes. Fear, uncertainty, need, all danced through them. In the end, one of them would win out, but which one?

Finally, she closed her eyes for a few seconds before opening them again, her deep blue eyes looking into his, and whispered, "Yes, Master."

He smiled down at her and pulled out completely. She looked questioningly into his eyes as he rose from her and moved to the doorway. Opening the curtain, he beckoned the other three girls who'd been here before into the room.

"You all may witness as I initiate My new slave into her new role, My girls," he said to them as he returned to her, this time with something in his hands. It was a steel collar and padlock. She looked at it and up at him, the fear returning to her eyes. Glancing to the other girls, she noticed they were all smiling gently as they sank to their knees, their bottoms resting on their heels, to bear witness.

Pulling her up from the mat, he turned her to face the other girls then turned her so that they were at her right. Pushing her to her knees, he placed the collar round her neck and locked it in place with the padlock in the back then pushed her forward till her forehead was touching the ground, her ass high in the air. She trembled with fear and need as she felt him plunge into her again. She squealed as the sensations overcame her and she began shaking.

"No, My girl, you will not cum until I say you may," he said to her softly yet firmly. "Hold it off, girl. You will cum when I plant My seed in your womb."

Allison gasped at his words and fought to hold her orgasm at bay. She didn't want to disappoint him. She wanted to obey him. These were all feelings and thoughts she'd never had before and now, all of a sudden, she was having them in full force, yet she didn't feel ashamed about the fact that this man she'd met just today had just slapped a collar on her, was calling her his slave, and was now fucking her in front of three other naked, collared girls. It overwhelmed her and she trembled from it, and from the need to cum as he pounded her fast and hard, his hands holding her hips.

"Are you ready for Me, girl?" he asked. "Are you ready to receive My seed?"

"Yes, Master!" she cried out, the term actually feeling good in her mouth. "Please, Master, please cum inside me!"

He roared as his cock began erupting inside her, crying out for her to cum with him, and her body spasmed and bucked as she heard the words. She came hard on his cock, her inner muscles squeezing him, milking the semen from his body into hers.

He stayed there, panting, his cock still inside her, preventing his seed from leaking from her body. Turning to the other girls, he said simply, "You know what to do."

A chorus of "Yes, Master" erupted from the girls as the hurried off, each returning with a few implements.

He slipped from her and stood, his semi erect cock glistening with their combined juices. One girl knelt before him, taking his cock into her mouth to suck it clean. She licked the surrounding area, carefully cleaning it with her tongue, until her moved from her to pull his clothes back onto his strong frame.

Another girl was kneeling behind Allison, fitting her with a large dildo that she strapped into place, keeping the girl filled, and preventing his seed from dripping from her body. Allison didn't understand half of what was happening, but she was too far gone in the aftermath of her orgasm to fight it. She also understood that she'd just given herself to this man, to Michael. He was her...her Master...now. She didn't understand the full implications of it, but she hoped it would be for the best.

She didn't hear him as he left the room. She was too absorbed in the aftereffects of her orgasm and the sensation of being touched by the other girls.

One of the girls guided her up from her position after the harness was in place. There was a small padlock on it. It was tight on her hips and there'd be no way for her to get it off until Master removed it. She sighed softly then looked from one girl to the next. It was then that she noticed he'd left.

"Where," she started to say very softly before she stopped as one of the girls gave her a hard look and shook her head slightly.

**************

Her attention was snapped back to the present, as one of the Men laid into her back with a bullwhip. She screamed as stroke after stroke assaulted her. Someone walked in front of her and forced a ring gag into her mouth. Her Master walked up to her, His cock erect. He was stroking it and nearing His release when He put the head through the ring and shot His load into her mouth. Tucking His cock back into His leather pants, He reached His hand out to the side and took a dildo from the girl standing there. It was, thus far, the largest dildo she'd seen. It was far thicker than Master's cock by a good inch in girth, and longer by two inches. Over the past several hours, her cervix had been softened with some medication so that it would open for this particular dildo. Now, she knew it was time to take it. The thought caused her to shiver with fear.

She raised her eyes to her Master's face, hoping to find some sort of emotion there. She wanted to feel what she'd felt from Him that first day, when He held her in His arms as she sobbed, letting some of the sorrow from the past two years of her life out with her tears. She wanted to feel that He loved her, that He cared for her. She was certain she loved Him, but didn't know how to show Him.

He lowered Himself to one knee in front of her, reaching down with one hand to feel her wetness. Taking the dildo in one hand, He lowered it, positioning the tip at her opening. He paused a moment to glance up to her face. He searched it for any sign of backtracking. There was uncertainty in her eyes, but He noted there was something more. Could that be love buried there? And so soon?

Moving the thought to the back of His mind, He pushed on the dildo, slowly sliding it into His slave, watching her face as He did so. She whimpered a few times as it stretched her as nothing had ever stretched her before. It slid into her depths to tap on her cervix, which resisted only a little. She cried out as her cervix painfully stretched open the rest of the way to allow the thickness past it and into her womb. He watched with fascination as she panted and forced herself to relax. Reaching between her legs, He pulled the strap from her harness forward and snapped the end of the dildo to it before locking the strap in place. She whimpered as the strap forced the dildo even deeper into her.

He rose at that point, nodding to the Man behind her to continue. He was very interested to see if the girl passed this test.

The Man laid into her back a second time, and she cried out as best she could each time the whip hit its mark. The ring gag was still in place, causing her cries to sound a bit different than they might have. He considered putting a ballgag in her mouth, but changed His mind, deciding instead to motion to His boy, having him come forward. After whispering into the boy's ear a moment, the boy nodded, whispering "yes, Master."

The boy approached her, one hand on his cock, and reached around to unfasten the ring gag with his free hand. Before she could close her mouth, he stuffed it with his cock. It was still somewhat soft, but the warm wetness of her mouth encouraged it to harden quickly. He stood there, unmoving, with his cock buried in her mouth, her nose against his smooth mound. His job was to gag her so that she couldn't make so much noise.

Michael moved to stand next to Allison, then crouched down to whisper into her ear, "so far, you are doing well, little one." Her heart leapt at his words. She was doing well! It felt so good to hear a bit of praise from Him. She'd do anything to please Him, and He was telling her she'd done well. She listened as His voice turned to stone when He continued, "if you harm him with your teeth, you will never know the end of it, girl." Michael rose and walked away from her then.

The words were as though etched in stone in her mind. The whip laid into her once more, this time hitting the tender flesh of her underarm. It was all she could do not to clench her teeth. The Man kept on, not letting up for what seemed like forever. Each time the lash hit home, she screamed around the boy's cock. Each time she screamed, she felt the boy stiffen slightly, the sensation going through him and causing him to come nearer and nearer a release she was sure would be denied him until he was due for milking.

When the Man stopped, she was shaking from pain and a need to feel a Man deep inside her. The boy was also shaking from a need to release, yet he held himself very still within her mouth, not moving his hips even one millimeter for fear of the lashing they both knew he'd receive if he did.

Allison wondered what she would have to endure next. Her mind was spinning from everything that already happened to her over the past two weeks. When she arrived here, she was a broken girl hiding herself behind walls designed to keep everybody and everything out. The exterior was nothing more than a shadow of who she really was. It was that little girl inside who'd followed Michael that day, and it was that little girl who knelt here, with tears running down her cheeks, as she felt the ropes holding her arms above her head being loosened. The boy was pulled from her, his cock hard as a rock as he was pushed away and bound with his own hands high above his head. She knew he'd not be allowed to touch his erection tonight.

One of the Men released her knees then picked her up and carried her to a table, where she was placed without having her thighs released from their bindings. She was pushed forward and bound tightly to the table. She gasped as a well-lubed finger entered her ass suddenly. In that moment, she knew she was about to be fucked in her ass, something she'd denied Them thus far. She thought back again to the first day, after Master had left her alone with the girls...

**************

"Where," she started to say very softly before she stopped as one of the girls gave her a hard look and shook her head slightly. She was going to ask where Master had gone, but at that moment, another man came into the room. Allison gasped and moved behind one of the other girls, shaking in fear.

"Ah, our new arrival is ready for Me," the man said loudly. "Girls, you are dismissed. I would like to spend some quality time with the new girl."

Allison gasped and clung to the girl she'd been behind, begging her not to leave her.

"Please, don't go, please stay with me," she whispered, tears falling again. "Don't leave me, please!" It was no use, though; the girl pulled herself from Allison and hurried out of the room, pulling the barred door shut behind her.

Allison stood, slightly unsteady on her feet after having been taken by her Master not long before this man came into the room. The dildo shifted inside her as she moved, causing her to gasp.

"So, the little girl thinks she can say who stays with her," the man said as he stood there, allowing her a moment to get used to his presence. "She will learn a few things, though. She doesn't have any say in anything anymore. She is nothing but a slave, here for her Master's pleasure, and that of every Man that she comes in contact with."

Having found no way to get past him, she stood quietly, watching him warily. When he took a step toward her, she took two back, until she was finally backed up against the wall opposite the door. He kept advancing, though, causing her to sidestep till she was standing with her back to the corner.

As he came nearer, Allison became more and more panicked until she started whimpering and shaking. The man stood in front of her, only an arms reach away, staring her down. In one quick second, he was against her, his hand at her throat, hissing into her ear, "you will submit to Me, little bitch, as you will to every Man here, and perhaps even some of the boy slaves. You're nothing special, just another slave to fuck and whip. Now, you will turn around so I can fuck that tight ass, bitch."

The man grabbed her by the arms and pulled her to the mat, forcing her face down. Pulling her hips up, and holding her with one hand, he pulled his cock from his pants and pressed the tip against her clenched rosebud. Allison struggled and screamed frantically, begging somebody to come and stop him.

At that moment, Michael stepped into the room. He gave Allison a hard look before turning his attention to the man behind her. "John, My girl has had enough for one day." With that, he turned and left the room.

The still whimpering girl felt the man, John, stiffen behind her. For a moment, he continued to press against her, but he stopped when she screamed as the head of his cock was beginning to push into her. Cursing, he pulled from her, grabbed her by the hair and slapped her across the face.

"The next time I say you're going to be fucked up the ass, you'll be bound and gagged, and no amount of screaming will get Him to stop Me, bitch!" He raged out of the room, leaving Allison to curl up into a ball and cry herself to sleep, wondering when her hellish life would ever become bearable again.

**************

A feeling of pressure at her tiny rosebud snapped her back into the present. She held her tongue, determined she wouldn't scream, no matter how much it hurt. Over the course of the training she'd received over the past two weeks, Allison had come to the conclusion that this was where she'd be for the rest of her life, and she might as well become accustomed to however they felt she was fit to be treated. At least she had food and shelter, she was protected from those outside the walls of the compound, and she had other girls to talk to.

It wasn't but a moment before she was panting. The strain of trying to keep from screaming from the pain was wearing on her. She was unable to move, as her arms had been pulled down and around the base of the table, her wrists bound tightly so that her face was pressed tightly to the hard tabletop. Her thighs were still tightly bound to her calves, her ass was openly accessible to any that wanted to use it, and whomever the Man was behind her was doing just that.

The Man grunted and finally thrust hard, his cock finally pushing past her sphincter muscle and he slammed into her till he was fully seated inside, causing Allison to finally break. She cried out as her tissues tore to allow this Man access to her body. Not pausing to give her a moment to adjust to the new sensation of having her backside filled, he began moving. His thrusts were hard and fast and before Allison knew it, he'd pulled out and she could feel warmth shoot across her ass and her back, and she knew he had not cum inside her.

Another girl ran up as the Man moved into Allison's line of sight. The girl had a warm, wet washcloth in her hands and she gently cleaned his cock before he turned back to Allison. John leaned down and whispered into her ear, "I told you I'd have that ass, bitch," before walking way triumphantly.

She trembled in her bindings, her mind a whirlwind of emotion, her body knowing nothing but pain. It almost seemed fitting to her. For the past two years, her mind had known nothing but pain, so what was so terrible about her body joining suit?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds