A Strange Few Weeks

She jumped as another cock slid into her still-open ass. It surprised her that His invasion didn't hurt nearly as badly as John's had. This Man was thicker and not as long, but His invasion was fairly easy compared to John's. Allison whimpered as her ass stretched a little further than before. When He started to thrust, there was some pain, but after a few minutes something happened for Allison. The pain began fading and she could see the glimmer of something else starting for her. His thrusts were becoming almost enjoyable.

Her Master noticed the change in her. A moment ago, the girl was clearly racked with pain. He was relieved to watch how in the span of a few minutes, everything changed. He watched as Corbin, His Second, took His girl's ass. She was moving differently with Corbin than she had with John. He saw her shudder then her hips moved slightly before a soft moan escaped her lips. His slave was finally enjoying it. Michael smiled gently when she moaned louder, pleasure building within her, and He knew she had finally surrendered.

As with John, Corbin fucked her until He was ready, then pulled out just as His cock began jumping, His hot cum squirting from His cock in thick streams. Michael had given strict instructions that no other Man's seed should enter this slave. Corbin moved as John had, to stand in Allison's line of sight so that she might watch another girl clean His cock with a warm washcloth before He patted her head and leaned in to whisper to her, "she was a very good girl for Me," before walking away, smiling at Michael.

Nodding to a boy, Michael watched on as the boy chose two other boys to help him release Allison from the bindings. Together, the three boys untied her, then the first took her into his arms and brought her to their Master, gently placing her on the ground before Him. The boys then left the building, knowing they would not be welcome to witness the next stage.

Michael gave each of His Men a hard look. They each knew in that moment that They, too, were not welcome for what would take place next. John looked at Michael in dismay. He and Corbin had always been present to Witness for Michael. Corbin took John by the arm and together They left the building, Their personal girls following close behind Them.

Allison's limbs were weak from all she'd endured. Her legs didn't want to unfold, so she just knelt before her Master as she had the entire day, with her bottom kissing her heels. She was already trained well enough that whenever she was placed before Him, she always spread her thighs as widely as she could. This time, she couldn't keep her head up, and her torso had slowly sunk to the ground, so that her breasts and cheek were pressed to the floor. She remained there, shivering slightly, the events of the day having overwhelmed her body and her senses. Going to one knee before her, Michael lifted her head and shoulders from the ground and pulled her into His arms. He held her for a moment before looking to His other girls. Dismissing them with a nod, He carried Allison from the building, toward His private chambers.

Allison could feel Master's arms around her and knew He was taking her somewhere, but she didn't know where. She wasn't sure she even cared. All she cared about right now was that she was in His arms, that the torture had ended, and that she had somehow survived it.

She sighed softly as He walked, holding her tight to Him. It had been a strange few weeks, to say the least.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 359 milliseconds