A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 04

Every time one of my schemes was foiled, I became more obedient. I saw no other choice. She might as well put my dinner plate on the floor next to the dogs' at this point. I hopped up onto the bed, anxious about what she was planning.

"I like fucking you without him here, but if you want it this way, okay. It is pretty sweet how well-trained he is, though. Can I try?"

"Go ahead."

"Okay, boy, roll over." I stared at Danny. He wasn't Mami or Mistress.

"Do as Danny says now." I complied.

"Nice. What a little bitch. I've heard of being pussy-whipped, but this is insane, Mari."

Even though Mami was letting Danny play with me, he was the one I hated more than ever. I despised him from day one, and he only went downhill from there.

"We should get him a leash. That would be just precious. I'll have Syd bring one up when she gets here. But for now, Denny is going to do a trick I call doggy-style. I know you love doggy-style, Danny, so this trick is going to let us do it without my arms ever getting tired. Now get in the doggy position, Denny."

I went on all fours, my rump sticking right at the other two. Mami assumed the same position right on top of me, putting her arms around my torso so that I was propping her up. Danny then moved in to insert himself and begin pumping away. In this position, I was essentially a table upon which Danny could fuck Mami. Her hips slapped against mine every time Danny thrust into her. Her head was just behind mine, her lips to my right ear. She moaned right against my eardrums in time with Danny -- "Oh, you fuck me so good. Do it harder. Make me cum." The two wailed as each one came, writhing around on top of me while I supported their weight. Just as they finished, Mami's cell phone rang.

"Be a dear and get that for me, Danny. I'm too tired to move." I felt something drip onto my ass from Mami. She took the phone from Danny and opened it, carrying out the conversation in my ear. "Yeah, hey, Syd. Door's open. One thing I want you to do, though. Go into the closet right by the front door. There should be an extra collar and leash in there. Bring it up. Okay, see ya in a minute."

Mami stuck her tongue in my ear and then said, "Hope you enjoyed that, because you have to clean up." Presently, Mistress walked into the bedroom with the collar and leash. Mami looked up. "Excellent. Put it on him, Sydney."

"Oh, my. Will do. I feel like I missed something, though."

"Never mind that. It's clean-up time for Denny. Get him leashed up." Mami let go of me and fell back onto the bed while I stayed in position.

Mistress snapped the collar around my neck. "Now what?" she asked.

"Clean-up time, like I said." Mami spread her legs in front of me, revealing her cum-filled pussy.

"Oh, I see." Mistress yanked the leash toward Mami.

Danny smiled at me. "Lick it all up, boy." He shoved my head right into Mami's crotch. I had no choice. A vile, salty taste filled my mouth as his juices went down. With his hand on the back of my head, Danny forced me in and out of Mami's crotch, his cum soaking my lips. He let go once the mess was cleaned.

"Good boy. Now let's play some more," said Mistress. She yanked my leash until I moved to the opposite side of the bed as Danny. "Why don't we give you a nice blowjob?"

Mistress stuck her tongue between the bars of my cage so it touched my shaft. The feeling of her tongue was overwhelming on my bare skin, which hadn't been touched since it had been locked up. Of course, that caused my dick to make another futile attempt to burst from the cage. It only tried harder when Mami appeared beside Mistress. Their two tongues darted into the cage and taunted my member.

"Come on, sweetie, if we're gonna have a foursome, you need to get hard," Mistress said.

"Yeah," agreed Mami. "Danny needs a little rest, why don't you get hard so we can have some more fun?"

"But it hurts," I complained.

Mistress pulled the cage toward her mouth. "Maybe you need some more help." She engulfed the device in her mouth, her tongue swirling all over the steel and flesh. I gasped. It was incredibly arousing and incredibly painful. When she let go, Mami took the cage and did the same.

After passing my dick back and forth for a while, Mistress took it from her mouth and huffed. "It just won't get hard. I can see it trying but it just never gets there."

"Yeah, sorry, baby. We need a hard cock to play with, and if you can't get it up, I guess we'll just have to forget about you." Mami shrugged. I couldn't reply, only grunt in pain. They had driven my cock crazier than ever. It was turning all shades of red and purple as it strained against the cage. It had expanded so much that it had filled every little bit of empty space it could and the skin seemed to be almost popping out from between the bars.

I was relieved when Danny spoke. "Hey ladies, I think I've got what you're looking for." He pointed at his returned erection.

"Ooh, looks like someone's ready for round two." Mami said, jumping back onto Danny. Mistress followed and the two rubbed their hands all over him.

Mistress squeezed Danny's cock. "Can I try it this time?"

"Sure, go ahead."

And so I watched Danny fuck Mistress while she ate out Mami. Here I was, in bed with two porn stars, and not allowed to cum or have sex with them. Maybe this is what Hugh Hefner would feel like if he suddenly caught a case of erectile dysfunction.

---

I hadn't even had time to fall asleep when I heard me door creak open. Someone sat down on my bed, grabbed my shoulders, and whispered in my ear, "It's me. My car isn't working, so I have to sleep over here tonight. Do you mind if I sleep with you?"

It was Mistress. "Nuh-uh," I mumbled.

"Good, I don't like to sleep alone." She embraced me, her hands running over my chest. Then they found my wrists and locked them into the restraint nearest the wall. She repeated the process on my feet.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I'm still kinda horny, baby, sleeping next to you and all." Something was poking me in the butt. She giggled. "You gave me a boner."

"What's that? Against my ass?"

"Just this." Plastic pushed its way in between my lips. I could taste feminine fluid on it. It was the strap-on!

It found its way out of my mouth back to my rear. The tip touched the opening of my ass. "Don't put that there."

"Don't worry, baby. Just be calm and it'll go better for both of us." The plastic head slipped into my opening.

"Ah! Oh no!" I yelped. My ass clenched, not enjoying the feeling of being invaded. Mistress stuffed my blanket into my mouth.

"Shh. Just calm down. Don't tighten up like that." I let my muscles loosen, but the process was slow as it felt so unnatural. Mistress ran her hands through my hair. "I know. You're a virgin, aren't you? I'll make your first fuck good. I'll screw you nice and gentle."

I shuddered as another inch or so pushed into my ass. This was far bigger than Mami's fingers. Every time Mistress pushed, I would clench and have to force myself to unclench again. Soon I was filled by the entire length of the dildo. The pain increased when Mistress began to fuck me in a steady rhythm, increasing her speed. She was moaning in my ear -- she must have been fingering herself as she thrust. After some time, the pain receded somewhat, but the sensation of being filled still made me shiver.

Then the light flicked on. I shut my eyes. Mami's voice came from the doorway. "Ooh, Sydney, nice idea."

"Yeah, it was fun breaking his cherry. Do you want to give it a go?"

Mami spooned me from behind, replacing Mistress. The same plastic still pushed into my ass, though. As Mami fucked me, she said "Oh, you naughty girl. That feels nice." Mistress must have been playing with Mami. Mami's thrusting grew harder, even more so than Mistress's. My yells were stifled by the blanket. Mami was driving into me as hard as she could, tearing my ass apart.

"Yeah, it's so good, Denny. I love your little ass. Now you know what it feels like to be fucked. Isn't it so nice?"

"You wanna cum, Mari?"

"Yes, make me cum right in Denny's ass. You hear that? I'm gonna cum inside you, boy."

Mami's hips slapped against my skin. I squeezed my eyes shut even tighter as Mami unleashed an orgasmic bellow. Her thrusting came to a stop and the pain let up for now. ---

"Time for a shower, Denny." Mistress yanked on my leash. "We all need one after last night."

I followed Mistress toward my bathroom. My gait was thrown off from the lingering soreness in my ass. When she opened the bathroom door, I saw Danny in my shower unleashing a stream of piss onto the floor.

"Hey, what the hell?"

Danny finished taking his piss and opened the shower door. "Oh, sorry, bro. Mari told me she didn't want me messing up her shower so I should come in here. I also used your toothbrush 'cause I forgot mine. Hope you don't mind, bro."

He held out the toothbrush. I took it, growled, snapped it in half, and threw it in the garbage.

"Be nice, Denny," Mistress chided and pulled on my leash. "Now get in the shower."

Mistress led me into the shower, stepping in behind me. Danny slapped her ass. "Well, if you're gonna be in here, I don't think I can control myself."

"Horny already, Danny? Nothing wrong with a little shower sex, I guess." It was crowded in the stall with three people inside, so Mistress stood me against the wall. She squirted some soap on her hands and lathered up the front of her body. "Here, we'll take care of two things at once. Get inside me, Danny."

Danny did so while Mistress took her soapy boobs in her hands. She used her tits to spread the foam over my chest and stomach. Danny gave a great thrust that drove her body forward, pressing it against mine. She squeezed me between herself and the wall, her enormous silicon mounds compressed against me.

"Fuck, your cock is so good." Mistress had begun her porn star act and proceeded to wail and writhe against me in pleasure, interjecting about how good she was getting fucked every once in a while.

"You know, Denny, if you just signed that damned piece of paper, we wouldn't have to be here right now," said Danny between grunts. "If you signed it, you would be getting some fine pussy like me. But I guess you just wanna watch me fuck your stepmother and your mistress all the time."

I stood silent while Danny smirked at me and Mistress moaned into my face. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth and lapped at my chin. "Omigod, I'm gonna cum!" She bit down on my shoulder and screamed in ecstasy. I screamed with her, but in pain. I couldn't move as Danny plowed into her one last time and kept her forced against me.

"I'm filling your pussy up!" Danny shouted. Mistress chomped harder. By the time she let up, Danny had finished as well. Trickles of blood ran from my shoulder.

"Oh, look at that." said Mistress. "I'm sorry, sometimes when I cum really hard, I just need to bite something. Here, you can wash it off."

She handed me the shower head. I sprayed the blood from my shoulder. The water washed the remaining soap off our bodies as well.

"While you're doing that, you might as well get us cleaned up," said Danny, removing his cock from Mistress and pointing it at me through her legs. "Here, wash my dick, then wash her."

I sighed and spritzed the cum off of Danny's wilting erection. Then I took the shower head and pointed it into Mistress's pussy. "No, no, no." Danny took my free hand and stuffed it into her opening. "You're not gonna get it all out like that. You gotta scoop it out."

Danny used my fingers to scrape the cum from the walls of Mistress's vagina. She giggled and said, "Ooh, I like that. Feels good." Mistress moaned as Danny's juices dripped out of her. She leaned against me.

"So good, think I'm gonna cum again." She bit my shoulder, then backed off after a second and looked up at me, smiling. "Just kidding." ---

I dropped by the pharmacy on my way home from school to pick up another toothbrush. When I walked by the display of condoms, I noticed a shelf full of little bottles next to it. Penis desensitizing cream, for men who had problems with premature ejaculation. I could use that to keep my dick from hurting itself every time it tried to get hard inside the cage. I grabbed some and walked up to the counter with my toothbrush and anti-boner cream in hand. Fuck, it was the cute cashier from last time, when Mami had tied the vibrator to me. She gave me a knowing smile as she rang up the items.

I got home, took off my clothes, and put on my collar and leash as was protocol. I decided to test the stuff out and slathered some of the cream on through the cage. The cool sensation was getting me hard, something that was clearly easy to do these days. It hurt at first, but my penis became numb after a few minutes. Now I had a sensationless penis trapped in a cage. What good was the thing anymore? ---

"Aw, did Mistress give you a boo-boo?" Mami said as she tore off the bandage.

"Ow! You don't have to change it, Mami, really. I just put that on this morning."

She kissed around Mistress's bite marks then slapped a new band-aid on it. "You know, honey, I think we've been a little harsh to you lately. But it's for a good reason. I want you to see the difference between Mami when she doesn't get what she wants and when she does."

She pulled off her shirt and dropped her pants to reveal an outfit that had my cage rattling in seconds. One long red sash ran from her back and twisted into a bow at the front that covered her breasts. A slightly smaller one made a bow covering her pussy. "Do you like it? I did a Christmas shoot today and I thought it was just the cutest little thing."

"Yeah, I said, entranced. "But I thought you weren't modeling--"

"Shh." She put her finger over my lips. "Denny, I want you to think of me as a present. You're giving yourself the present of nice, sweet Mami if you sign the deed."

She sat down on the couch next to me, caressing my cheek. "I want to give you a taste of that. I want to show you what you'll get. Now kiss me. I want you to kiss me like you love me, like you would kiss Dina."

I was taken aback by her strange request, but I couldn't deny her puckered lips that hovered inches from mine. Our mouths met, then our tongues. She pulled me close, running her fingers down my back. I quivered in her arms. It was a lover's kiss, one that put any other I had known to shame. It was strangely convincing; so much so that I couldn't stop kissing her.

After a good ten minutes, she got off the couch and leaned over to unbuckle my collar. "There's a little taste of freedom for you." She ran her hand down to my cage. "Unfortunately, he has to stay in there for now."

She offered up the end of the ribbon on her chest. "Now unwrap your present, Denny. Unwrap me." I gave a few light tugs until the ribbon unraveled and fell to the floor. I did the same to the other ribbon. It felt as if I were looking at Mami's body for the first time. She reached into the pocket of her discarded jeans, pulled out the hollow dildo, and strapped it over my cage.

She lay down on the opposite end of the sofa and spread her legs. "Make love to me, baby." I climbed on top of her. I fucked her so gently, the same way I wanted to fuck Dina. She kissed me between thrusts, the same way I imagined Dina would.

"Cum in me, baby. I know you've been waiting so long for it."

"What? I can't do that."

"Just cum, Denny. Think of how incredible it'll feel after so long. Then do it. Release."

I thrust harder. "I'm cumming!" I yelled, faking orgasmic moans, which turned into ones of pain. The desensitizing cream had worn off and the feeling of steel returned. I collapsed onto Mami, who kissed me again.

"Don't you want that to be for real?" I nodded. She responded by slapping my ass. "Now get back to work on my pussy, boy. You still owe me two more orgasms today." ---

There was a trail of rose petals leading down the stairs. They led all the way to the dining hall right to my chair at the table. I sat down, waiting for my curiosity to be satisfied. Mami came through the kitchen door holding our breakfast plates. She always served breakfast in sexy get-ups since she took ownership of my cock. But today's nearly made me fall out of my chair.

Mami was dressed in all white. White veil, white corset, white shoulder-length gloves, white panties, white stockings. She hummed the Wedding March as she walked to my side of the table.

She put my breakfast down in front of me. Throwing back her veil, she sat in my lap. "I've been thinking, Denny, maybe we could solve this by getting married. Then we could both get what we want."

"Married?" I pictured the two of us walking down the aisle, Mami leading me toward the altar on my leash.

"Do you, Dennis Kruppke, take this woman to be your lawful mistress, in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, to obey her and worship her until the day she divorces you to collect alimony?"

I shook my head no at the priest until the image flew from my mind.

"Don't be so difficult. It'll be a marriage of love. You love this." She pushed my head into her cleavage. After pulling it out, she reached into my wallet that was sitting on the table and pulled out all the money. "And I love this."

She stuffed the bills into her corset. That was the last of the money in my account.

"By the way, I've changed my mind about Dina. I want you to invite her for dinner tonight. We're going to play some fun little games together. And if you don't sign the deed by the end of the night, I might just let it slip that we've been screwing."

"No, don't bring Dina into this!"

"You have no choice but to bring her here. I know that the last of your pocket change is sitting between my tits right now. I keep track of your account and your purchases. And I happened to find out that you bought this."

She pulled my stethoscope from underneath a place mat. "These things only work on old safes. I knew you were trying to break it, but I figured I'd let you go down a dead-end for a while. But I think it's time to put an end to all your little attempts at resistance."

The stethoscope broke apart like a wishbone in her hands. "Me and my pussy are the only things you love from now on. Now proclaim your love for me, Denny. Tell Mami you love her."

The broken pieces of the stethoscope might as well have been my hopes for escape. "I love you, Mami."

"That's so good to hear. Dina will hear it too unless you decide to be a good boy and sign the deed. But what can she give you that I can't? I mean, imagine how jealous all your friends would be when they see your porn star wife. I wouldn't be surprised if you just happened to proclaim your love for me right in front of Dina anyway. Know what I mean?"

"Yes, Mami."

"Good. You may kiss the bride." She pressed her lips against mine and forced her tongue down my throat.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds