A Taste of Incest - Spiced Rum

"Have you ever been the little pony before, Toddy? Have you ever been ridden by a hot, horny cowgirl? Have any of your little girlfriends ever taken you for a wild ride? I'm really good at this, Todd. Really good. You're going to love this, Todd. You're going to love me!"

"Oh, aunty DeDe... this is too much, aunty, 'way too much... oohhhhhh..."

Todd's protests faded when his aunt started moving her lithe, table-tennis-toned, not-too-old female body atop his masculinity, swaying back-and-forth, and side-to-side, and up-and-down, boldly corkscrewing on his cunt-stabber -- rising, falling, twisting, pounding, their matching pubic hair wetly tangling and disentangling.

Deidre pulled her nephew's hands to her not-too-saggy breasts and held them there. Her fingers forced his to massage her nipples, harder, tighter.

"Oh fuck, Todd, pinch me more, oh fuck yes, just like that, oh yes, fuck..."

She sped-up her gyrations. Her panting lungs puffed like a steam locomotive moaning across lost valleys. Her hyperactive hips bounced on his loins like a bass drumbeat. Instinctively, his hands dropped to steady her thighs and his hips rose to match her pounding, pounding, butt muscles straining, slamming together, till she stopped in the depth of a downstroke -- and screamed.

Good thing all the windows were double-paned and closed, the air conditioning was set to a thrumming roar, and a passing truck's brakes squealed right then. Her scream might have alarmed neighbors otherwise.

Wheezing, Deidre slowly raised herself, and descended again, and up again, and down, slowly at first, then faster, leaning closer over Todd, her lovely breasts dangling near his astonished mouth. Yes, he leaned up and sucked. And lovingly suckled. She moved faster and he responded. Faster, their hips blurring, and faster again.

Deidre braced herself on her elbows and inched her hands across Todd's heaving chest. She pinched his nipples, hard.

That did it! Todd came with a Vesuvian eruption of endless molten spunk, a jet stream of hot protein, spurt after spurt filling his mother's little sister's hungry womb, jizm flying, his lungs emptying with a long groan.

Deidre certainly noticed the intrusion. She screamed again, her climax a little quieter this time. No windows rattled.

Deidre collapsed on her nephew. Their matching freckles merged and danced.

"Holy fuck, aunty DeDe," Todd gasped. "That was..." He had trouble forming words in his mind.

Todd was not quite virginal -- some tit-sucking and cunt-stroking, a number of handjobs, a few inexpert blowjobs, and two fast, sloppy fucks -- but he had never experienced a cum anything like this!

Deidre's breasts pressed into him. Her mouth found his; their tongues danced. She captured his hands, arms stretched beyond their heads. He softened oh-so-slightly but did not slip from her demanding depths.

"Kind of fun, huh, Toddy?" She traced his shaking lips with her tongue.

"Ooh, you're still hard." She felt him stiffen inside her.

"Want to do that again? You want to be on top this time?"

Her fingers walked down his arms to his shoulders, his neck, his chin. She held his head in her hands and stared into his eyes -- as green as hers, and with the same bright gold specks. Her mouth tasted his for a light kiss. She held his eyes again.

"On top, then? Be my man? Come on, roll me over and take me. Take me now."

She knew the drained youth's balls would take a while to recharge. He would stay hard for some time before cumming again. She counted on that.

"Yeah, aunty DeDe, yeah, oh fuck..." He shook his strained muscles.

"Yeah, I'd like to be on top, fuck yeah!" His determination grew.

Still joined, they carefully rolled over into the old missionary posture. Deidre spider-wrapped her arms and legs around her sweating nephew. He commenced a prayerful fuck, probably going too fast -- he was certainly no expert -- but Deidre didn't mind a long, hard, fast, pubic pounding, even if a bit clumsy.

Yes, he hammered her endlessly, thoughtlessly, inexpertly, but thoroughly, through a maze of orgasmic rapture, until her pussy was pounded to a pulp.

"Oh fuck, Toddy, oh fuck..." she could barely whimper.

Todd felt his tide rising after what seemed like hours. He pistoned faster yet and was finally swept to his release, not as strong as his earlier cum, and with a bit of a burn, but quite satisfying nonetheless. He fell on her, panting, drenched in stinking sweat, his seed overflowing and spilling from her, fouling the bed sheets.

This time he did slip out of her, flaccid, used, spent, messy. She cuddled him only briefly, then headed back to his groin. She fingered his limp noodle.

"Quite worn out, are we? And quite a mess. I'd better clean this up."

Her tongue gathered gobs of gooey cum and her own juices from his thighs, his pubic thatch, his scrotum, his shaft. She licked him fairly clean. Then her face rose to his.

"Kiss me. That's part of the price."

Todd had about zero willpower at this point. Taste his own boy-jiz? Kind of faggy! But what he and Deidre just did wasn't faggy at all. His lips pressed hers. Their mouths opened. Their tongues exchanged tastes, his genital flavorings mixing with hers and their salty sweat. Not exactly what he expected but not as repulsive as he had feared. Not bad, really...

Their faces separated, but not far.

"Happy, Todd?" Her hand stroked his still-limp, still-messy meatstick.

"Holy fuck, aunty DeDe," he gasped, "I've never felt like this. Never."

"And you did me pretty well too," she giggled. "But your technique is a bit rough. You haven't been with too many girls, have you?"

He shook his head. "No, not many."

"Well, you have a great body, and lots of strength and endurance. Just what I love. But have you ever eaten a girl, licked her pussy, made her cum with your tongue?"

His head shook again. "Uh, no, not really."

"Good," she nodded, "you won't have a lot to unlearn. I am going to teach you how to pleasure a woman. How to pleasure ME! How to use your dick, and your fingers, and your mouth, and your mind, to make me scream when you want me to. How to make me melt. And when you master that, you'll have girls throwing themselves at your feet. That sound like fun?"

"Uh, yeah. You mean this isn't our only time?"

"Fuck no, boy! This is just the beginning. You and me, we are going to be together a LOT. Like, every day after school -- I know you cut out early. You'll come straight here instead of going home or to your video games or wherever. You'll tell your mom you're somewhere else. I'll be somewhere else too as far as anyone knows. I'll give you a garage remote. You can just ride your scooter in and park it out of sight. Then I'll give you your lessons. Oooh, that'll be fun!

"But it's time for you to go home now. Katy will have dinner ready for you soon. Let's get cleaned up, wash the sex off. I'll dig up something of Rafe's for you to wear. And Katy will expect me to give you a 'treat' for your work. Twenty bucks should do... no, thirty bucks. I can afford that."

She hugged him fiercely, and kissed him softly.

"This is just the start of a great time, you'll see!"

The following days went well. Todd was a quick study. Deidre screamed a lot.

** 2. About two weeks later, home

You may have heard of tennis-toned MILFs? The Gallagher sisters had not the economic status for tennis-club membership and probably should not be trusted with trainers anyway. But they were enthusiastic over ping-pong.

Yes, they were table-tennis-toned MILFs.

Kaitlyn 'Katy' and Deidre 'DeDe', born two years apart, had loved whacking little balls ever since they were young girls. They had played incessantly through their elementary and secondary school years, running, jumping, swinging, staying lithe and trim. Even when Deidre had to drop out of high school due to a quite unplanned pregnancy, even when her belly was a swollen beach ball, they still played, although more slowly and gently. They went back to it full-tilt after Rafael was born.

That pregnancy? Older Kaitlyn was steady, stable. Younger Deidre was wild and impulsive, and less careful than she should have been. David had screwed her quite thoroughly, and too young, but he had the decency to marry her without being prompted by a shotgun. He was 19 and she was 15 when Rafael popped into the world. She finally got her G.E.D. but remained a stay-at-home mom.

Kaitlyn was lucky and better prepared. She and Kevin had planned, had waited to marry and squeeze-out Todd... till she was 18 and he was 20. She stayed at home too.

The families were close. The sisters were best friends. So were Kevin and David, buddies since childhood. Both felt they had their dream girls. Even better, Kev and Dave worked for the same construction company, sharing jobs for two decades now. They were almost as inseparable as their wives.

Maybe too inseparable. Alas, dreams sometimes go stale. The guys slowly took their home situations for granted. They lived for their work -- and their workmates. Both were now 40. Both usually spent after-work hours in sports bars with their crews, quaffing brews, shouting at games on big-screen TVs, pinching butts of scantily-clad waitresses. Both usually staggered home late, two drunken peas in a pod. They were usually okay on weekends, and they usually each got a Saturday night fuck, but that was about it, love-wise.

Back to ping-pong. Katy had persuaded hubby Kev to devote the long dining room to a regulation-size table. They always ate at the kitchen table anyway. When they entertained at home, the tennis table served for buffets.

How did the stay-at-home moms spend their stay-at-home days? Whacking little balls! And staying lighttly blitzed much of the time. They had a favorite recipe for a spiced-rum-and-fruit-juice cocktail that eased the burn.

They also spent a lot of wet time in the Thomas backyard. Katy could be quite persuasive; it hadn't taken much to get Kevin to install a backyard pool.

And not an ordinary pool, not a tacky plastic Doughboy or costly poured concrete. No, their pool was a... trash dumpster. Kev borrowed a small 'dozer from work and dug a hole in the yard. A crane from work neatly fitted the scrubbed-out surplus dumpter into place. He waterproofed the inside with thick epoxy paint. Pumps and a little pipe-fitting handled the liquid input-output needs. Scooped dirt was packed down tight around the box. An adequate poured cement pad surrounded the pool, smoothed to a near-glossy finish. The whole affair only cost a few grand and took a few easy days. No problem.

***

The heat wave intensified. Todd did not mind too much. He motor-scootered to his aunt's every afternoon for intensive tutoring in air-conditioned comfort. He showered after each educational fuckfest before scootering home. He had much to look forward to. Sex was lots more fun than pressing barbells in his bedroom.

Firday set a heat record. And the school A/C system fried.

Over one hundred Fahrenheit degrees before noon and close to one hundred percent humidity. Without A/C, the windowless modern high school buildings were toxically uninhabitable. The student body was sent home a few hours early.

Todd rode straight home. He figured to hang with his mom till the usual hour he snuck off to his aunt's. Better yet, he could get in some pool time!

He did not see Kaitlyn's car when he opened his garage door to roll inside. Probably out shopping, he thought. In the shop for service, actually, but he could not know that.

Home alone! Todd snuck a joint from his pretty-safe stash and lit up in his bathroom with the ceiling fan exhausting the fumes, inhaling deeply, holding in the fine Oaxacan smoke, barely exhaling. Sure, he knew how to maximize a buzz! He pinched the roach and walked to the kitchen for a soda. Hmmm, mom had left a jug of spiced rum and her fruit-cocktail makings on the kitchen counter. He took a swig of the rum.

Nicely buzzed, he visualized the pool. Their tall fence blocked outside views. Nobody was here and mom usually spent all afternoons shopping. Put on his Speedos? Fuck no! It's skinnydipping time! He stripped to Teva sandals in his bedroom, sucked another slug of rum in the kitchen, and stepped outside.

The sultry heat induced an immediate sweat. Whew, this was nasty! He walked around the divider visually screening the pool from the back door -- and stopped. He sweated more. His cock stiffened.

Two long lounge chairs sat by the pool, a low stool between them holding an empty cocktail pitcher and beach glasses. Towels were spread about. One chair was empty. His mother stretched in the other. His mother was topless, naked but for a thin blue thong. Her sister was equally undressed. Her sister, his wild aunt DeDe, knelt on a towel beside her sister, his stable mother Katy. DeDe's mouth sucked Katy's near breast; her hand knurled the other.

His mother and his aunt both had beautiful breasts with wide, pale aeuroles topped with protruding pink pencil-eraser nipples, diamond-hard, excited. Their bodies gleamed with perspiration. Their taut flesh glowed.

If Todd breathed, he was unaware. He stood silently, watching, sweating.

Todd saw DeDe untie Katy's thong and pull it down her smooth freckled legs. DeDe pushed her older sister's thighs apart and settled between them on the long lounge. From his viewing angle, maybe fifteen feet away, Todd clearly saw his mother's glistening open pussy. He saw her sister spread his mother's labia gently. He saw his aunt insert a finger deep into his mother, then another finger, and another. His aunt's thin thong bore a wide wet spot.

Todd watched his aunt lean down. DeDe's pink tongue reached, licked around her sister's inner thighs, then slurped all along Katy's aroused slit, bottom to top, taint to clit. His mother moaned and pulled her sister's head in closer.

Todd had watched enough porn. He had seen recorded girl-on-girl before, and pussy-licking. Fuck, his aunt was happy with his own new-found mastery of tongue work! But he had never watched a woman eat another up-close and personal. And he would never have expected his mother and aunt to be there.

Todd's mother moaned, "Oh fuck, sis, that's just so good, so goddam good."

Todd recognized the tone of his mother's voice. She was very, very drunk.

"I was always your best and you know it, big sister," DeDe sturred a reply. "No matter how good Kev dick-fucked you, I always tongue-fucked you better, and sooner, and always, and you know it. Don't worry about the guy. You'll always have me. Forever."

Todd was stunned. He did not realize he was stroking his engorged cock. He did not hear himself moan. But his aunty DeDe heard.

Deidre looked up from her ministrations to Kaitlyn's pussy, looked over her shoulder fetchingly and drunkly, looked straight at her naked, sweaty, buff nephew fondling himself, and smiled.

"Hey kid," she whispered, "haul your ass over here, now."

Kaitlyn's unfocused eyes opened, blinked in the sunlight, and closed again.

Todd hesitantly stepped toward them. He barely missed falling into a corner of the pool. He stepped beside the occupied lounge.

Deidre pushed up from between her sister's legs. She smiled drunkenly at Todd. Kaitlyn seemed hardly to notice.

"Yeah kid," Deidre whispered again, reaching for his member, "bring that beautiful dick over here. Yeah, come to aunty."

She pulled his steel-hard pipe between her lips and slurped him deeply. Her nose rubbed his pubic hair. She woozily looked up into his buzzed eyes. She pulled back.

"Hey, that's a good start. Now go put that in Katy's mouth."

"Um, right," Todd muttered.

His cock in his drunk mother's mouth? Fuck, that was... sick? Crazy? Taboo? Hot? Yeah, hot, he thought. Or his little head thought that; his big head was not thinking straight at the moment.

He stepped beside his mother's head and pushed his throat-tickler against his mother's lips. Those lips opened and drew him in. His mother's mouth sucked his dickhead. Her tongue worked around his shaft. Her cheeks puffed out.

"Oooh, Kev, you're so big this time, so strong, so..."

Her eyes opened and focused. She jerked her head back quickly.

"Todd! What are you.." she whimpered. She tried to sit up.

Deidre had been tongue-washing her big sister's nethers while Todd's cock was in her mouth. The younger sister reached to shove a hand forcefully between Kaitlyn's lovely Celtic breasts, to push her back down on the lounge.

"Stay there!" Todd's aunt ordered. "Don't go anywhere, sis. Todd, get behind me and do me. Sis, stay cool. Just wait."

Deidre licked her big sister again. Kaitlyn's panicked face relaxed a bit; she stopped struggling. Deidre's eyes rolled toward Todd; she wiggled her ass.

Deidre had schooled her nephew nicely and extensively over the last couple of weeks. She taught him oral and manual tricks, true, but also positional tricks. He was well-trained in many positions: missionary, doggy, sideways, straight and reverse cowgirl, one or both ankles on his shoulders, et fucking cetera. He now knew many oral positions. They had not done anal; she did not really like stuff stuck her butt. But she loved being fucked from behind. Ass-wiggling was a known signal.

Todd stepped a bit shakily to his aunt's ass at the end of the lounge. He held her hips just so, pushed her thighs apart just enough, set her buns at the optimal level, and pushed inside, no hurry, no worry. Deidre's ass vibrated.

"Oh fuck, do me hard," Deidre croaked, and licked her sister's tantalizing twat more vigorously.

Pot, booze, sun, and lust turned Todd into a mad machine. He fucked his aunt with brainless precision. His aunt's tongue tortured his mother's sex. His mother seemed to cum incessantly, a long chain of small shouts. His aunt moaned constantly into her sister's pussy. His cock seemed to go on forever.

Todd's mental landscape shifted. He had been dog-fucking his aunt who was tongue-fucking his tasty mother. Subtly, aunty DeDe disappeared. She was merely a conduit, a channel, a go-between. His strokes went right through her, bypassing her entirely, straight into his mother's cunt. He knew it.

His mother seemed to know it too. Her drunken eyes opened and latched onto his. They stared into each other while their genitals were mediated.

Something popped inside Todd. All local elements conspired to force his cum. His cum shot into his aunt. His aunt's ass shook terrifyingly. Her tongue shot into overdrive. His spiritual cum passed directly through her, up her cervical canal, into her bloodstream, into her lungs, up her throat, and out via her active tongue. The cock-pulse went from Todd to Deidre to Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn screamed. Neighbors did not hear; those in the vicinity were all locked away behind their A/C and TVs and don't-get-involved indifference. That scream? Maybe it was a truck's airbrakes squealing.

The orgasm sobered Kaitlyn a bit. Just a bit. Just enough. She looked down her body. Her sister was cunt-licking away her love juice and sweat. Her muscular, sweaty son stood behind her sweet sister, his fat cock still reaming his aunt's pussy. Kaitlyn's eyes magnetically aligned with her son's.

Mother and son looked into each other. They knew.

Kaitlyn pushed away from her sister's oral attack.

"No, no, this is wrong," Kaitlyn cried. She managed to scoot off the lounge.

"Hey," Deidre groused, her vaginal target disappearing. "Get back here."

"No, no, I can't," Kaitlyn said. "I can't fuck my son. I just can't."

Todd's mother turned away and stumbled naked to the house. Todd's aunt pulled off his cock with a 'pop' and laid back on the lounge, her legs spread, her breasts pointing skyward, her eyes only slightly dazed. She eyed her nephew's still-stiff cunt-splitter.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds