A Taste of Incest - Spiced Rum

"Well, so much for that. But we're not done yet, are we? You still have a good spurt left in you, don't you? C'mere and give it to me. Now." Her grin was slightly less drunken than before.

Was Todd confused? Well, rather. But he was also still horny as a wombat in heat. And a naked woman lay before him with her legs open. His lower reptilian brain overrode any higher moral considerations. He climbed aboard.

Good thing the lounge chair frame was strong redwood. A metal-frame lounge would have collapsed under them.

** 3. How I spent summer vacation

Were family affairs a bit strained after that day? Duh. Kaitlyn avoided her son as much as she could -- not easy in their circumstance. Todd spent weekdays at school and those afternoons and evenings with his aunt, fucking like rabid weasels. His aunty DeDe often made spiced rum cocktails to power him.

Todd started coming home even later than his father and uncle. Sometimes he did not return home at all. His aunty DeDe was happy to feed him and lodge him in the guest room, and meet him there after beer-swacked Dave passed out. Dave and Kevin hardly even noticed the domestic conjugal change.

Todd somehow survived to graduate. High school was done. What now?

Work, for one thing. Kevin found his son a shitwork position with his employer, doing sweaty gofer-ing and crud-hauling on construction jobs. Todd begged off the after-work sessions. He was underage for bars anyway. He spent his evenings and nights with aunty DeDe.

Things changed after a month. Rafe came home.

Dave and Deidre's son Rafael was a year older than Todd and near the same size. They were best friends since childhood, despite a slight age difference.

But Rafe was a smart one. He qualified for admission to an extraordinary no-tuition tiny private two-year school that was also a working cattle ranch. Deep Springs College was a crows-flight north of Death Valley. DSC was academically rigorous; most grads went on to PhDs at major universities. And DSC was ruled by its students. Self-governance was the creed.

It was also all-male in that era, with only a couple dozen studly students. The nearest towns and women were many miles and hours away. Young male libidos were channeled into the school. Jacking-off was endemic.

Rafe's brief one-month summer break happened along with events at home. The big thing: his mother Deidre had entered a contest and won a week at an adult resort -- a week for two couples. The little thing: Kaitlyn went nutz.

Kaitlyn's insanity was quiet. She still ping-ponged and swam and drank with her sister. Drunk, she still let her sister eat her, and she returned the favor. But she said nothing about her son and would shut-off any mention from Deidre. Externally, he was gone. Internally, she could think of nothing but his cock in her mouth, and in her sister's steaming pussy. Night- and day-dreams were filled with her son's big sweet cock. She cried alone in the bleak oh-dark-thirty nightscape.

The contest prize was something else. The Baja resort on a remote island in the Sea of Cortez was famed for its laxity. No clothes. No inhibitions. No laws. The only rule was, nobody is forced into anything. Do what you want to do and no more. Bother anyone and you are forcibly kicked out. Be cool, and stay, and fuck, amen.

Deidre was ecstatic at first. She could get Dave and Kevin and Kaitlyn to go on this decadent vacation! The sisters could get their husbands to reconnect!

Didn't work out like that. The guys were not interested.

"Got work then," Dave protested.

"Big project, can't break away," Kevin echoed.

"You turds!" the sisters yelled at their disconnected husbands.

The guys shrugged and drank more beer.

Deidre devised the solution.

"We are NOT gonna not go. We are NOT gonna let the guys squash us like this. It's for two couples. Doesn't say a couple have to anything special or legal. So how about this: I go with Todd and you go with Rafe?"

Kaitlyn almost ran when hearing her son's name. But Rafe...?? He had arrived home the day before. He wore Speedos in her pool. He was a beautiful, well-exercised, well-sunned young man. Yes, he looked a bit like Todd, but not that much. Would he be a terrible escort?

Deidre intuited her sister's thoughts.

"It's not like you have to fuck him, or Todd, or anybody. But there'll be lots of naked, horny guys there, lots of fresh meat for you. A whole week, living like a sex goddess! You know you are beautiful, fuck, we're both pretty damn good. We can get any guys we want, no questions, no consequences. Forget our dull stick-in-the-ass husbands. C'mon, let's take the kids!"

Kaitlyn was just drunk enough that she could raise no objections.

"You think they'll wanna go?" Her spiced rum cocktail slurred her brain a bit.

"With their mothers, no. With their hot aunts, to an island filled with naked girls... they won't turn it down, I guarantee it."

"Okay, let's give it a shot," Kaitlyn mumbled. "You go ahead and invite them."

***

The mothers and sons lounged around the backyard pool on a not-quite-so-hot day. Speedos and bikinis were required. Spiced rum cocktails were passed around -- sure, the kids were underage, but nobody carded them here. Deidre popped the question.

"For real?" Todd asked. He tried not to stare at his aunt.

"For a week?" Rafe asked. He also glanced at his aunt.

"Yes, and it's sin city. Do whoever and whatever you want," his mother told him.

Todd looked at Rafe. "We gotta talk." He led his cousin indoors, into the kitchen.

They pulled dark beers from the refrigerator. Anchor Steam, the good stuff. They popped the caps and took stools at the counter.

"There's something," Rafe said, tipping the dark brew down his throat. He looked intently at his cousin and longtime best friend.

"There's something," Todd agreed. He braced himself. "Me and your mother have been having sex for a few months." He swigged at the brown bottle.

Rafe stared at him. He poured another glug down his tanned visage. "Bad joke."

"No joke. She started it. She insisted." He briefly recounted the adventure.

"Dude." Veins stood out on Rafe's forehead. "You. My mother. I..."

"My mom is afraid of me but I think she'd have no trouble with you."

"Dude. You and my mother. Me and... your mother?" He swigged again.

"You've seen her and she's seen you. She's seen you since we were babies."

"Yeah, well, that was then... I gotta say, your mom in a bikini is the hottest around."

Yours is pretty good too, Todd almost said, but he knew better.

"So this resort -- it's not like we have to stick together, right?"

"That's what the note said," Todd said. "We go there with them, we go hunting, they go hunting, everyone gets fucked, everyone gets happy."

"I know the situation with mom and dad is bad, but really?"

"Really. Our fathers hardly touch our mothers. That's why they want to go. That's why they want us around."

Rafe pondered. Spicy beer probably helped his pondering.

"Okay, let's do it. Do it right. I won't freak about my mom. You won't freak about your mom? Promise?"

"Promise. Blood-brother promise." They put their wrists together, then hugged.

"Don't get faggy on me, dude. Just do mom, not me."

"You're uglier than a chuckwalla. Don't make me barf, fucktard."

The cousins laughed and clinked empty bottles together. New bottles were quickly opened and drained. They were not so drunk that they staggered but their return poolside was a bit uneven.

Todd sat on his aunt's lap in her lounge chair.

"You've got a date." He kissed her.

Rafe sat on his shy aunt's lap in her lounge.

"You want a date?" His eyes quizzed her.

She stared back. Then she kissed him. With tongue.

"I want a date. You're it. Don't screw up."

***

The grey seaplane left Mission Bay and only flew an hour or so before splashing into a tropical lagoon somewhere in the Gulf of California. The tourists were disappointed to not see a tall guy and a dwarf dressed in white to welcome them, only sweet topless hostesses and beefy, well-hung studly hosts in loincloths. Guests were quickly loaded onto golf-cart taxis and driven to their beachside cabañas. Tequila drinks were passed to the newcomers. The sun was almost intolerably bright.

Todd and Rafe tried not to feel like pimps or gigolos -- or targets. Nobody at the resort wore more than thongs or loincloths. Most guests were not-so-young, and naked, and were accompanied by similar companions, or by stunning sleek models or brazen athletes.

Sexual tension suffused everything. The young cousins were constantly assaulted by sights, smells, tastes, and offers of sex. Either could have had their cocks sucked a dozen times before reaching their assigned rooms.

"Wild place," Kaitlyn muttered.

"Swinging place!", Deidre announced.

"Where's our place?" the guys wondered.

The four shared a condo-like duplex with a common balcony and integrated kitchen and bath areas. The two suites were obviously meant to be a portioned area.

The aunts shooed their nephews away.

"We're going to get comfortable," Deidre said, glancing at her sister. "Go on out and see what's here, won't you? Both of you."

The cousins reluctantly left the condo. They each did get their cocks sucked a half-dozen times in the first hour. Most BJs were by not-too-fat tourist women with a bemused husband standing by, watching their wife blow a young stranger. Todd was amused when a balding guy latched onto his cock, the fellow's bouncy blonde female companion feediing the youth her ample rosy tits while her man administered the most perfect blowjob. That guy really did know which buttons to push!

Todd and Rafe stood side-by-side with slightly overweight naked women kneeling and blowing them while bystanders watched, commented, and applauded.

"Fuck, man, what do you think our moms are doing now?" Rafe was overwhelmed.

"From what I've seen, yours is probably licking my mom's pussy at the moment."

"No shit? You've seen that?" Rafe waas intruigued.

"Right in the light of day, man." He paused in mid-stroke. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna..."

He squirted a mouthful of boy-custard down his worshipper's throat. She hummed.

"Aw shit, me too..." Rafe unloaded a hot stream into an unknown woman's mouth.

The women rose from their knees in unison like Olympics synchronized swimmers and tugged their men's hands, leading them away. Both blew kisses over their shoulders.

"Boy howdy, what kind of place is this?" Rafe wondered.

"Nothing like this up on the desert, huh?" Todd was snarky.

"I ain't never screwed with the cattle. But it's sure lonely up there."

"Well, let's see what else this resort has to offer."

The demographic breakdown was rather obvious. Most staff were young, tanned, immaculately fit, singular, and wore only girding on their groins, i.e. nothing but thongs and loincloths. Most visitors were almost middle-aged, in imperfect but not-too-bad shape, skyclad, and in couples. Some visitors were paired with young, fit-looking nudists -- escorts, or young kin or friends, or what? Older couples were the most common providers of on-the-street blowjobs. Todd saw many blowings but almost no bent-over or legs-spread sex. Straight fucking happened mostly indoors, he guessed.

Was it Internaional Nude Day yet? Almost everyone outside was already naked. Only the staff maintained genital-covering decency.

"You think our moms are getting laid?" Rafe asked.

"Depends whether they've gone out," Todd shrugged. "Maybe they're blowing guys."

"Dude, don't put that picture in my mind. My mom, blowing a stranger?"

"We're here. It could happen. Live with it."

But that had not happened. The cousins returned to their quarters... and found their mothers furiously 69ing. Rafe stopped, dazed. Todd smiled.

"Just like at our backyard pool," he whispered into his stricken cousin's ear.

Rafe could only wheeze. His exhalations alerted the sisters. His mom raised her face from his aunt's pussy and looked up at him.

"Hi, boys. Don't mind us. We were just waiting for you." She returned to cunt-licking.

"Holy fuck," Rafe moaned quietly.

"Yeah, ain't it great?" Todd's erection blossomed.

Deidre rolled off her older sister. They lay head-to-foot, legs spread.

"I think we need some cock now, right?" Deidre teased.

"Oh fuck," Kaitlyn groaned. "Somebody put something in me."

Todd needed no further invitation. He swung around to mount his aunt Deidre. Rafe seemed slightly more reluctant. Only slightly. His aunt Kaitlyn's wet, open pussy and demanding smile beaconed to him.

"Come here, Rafe. I want you. You're here for me. Do me." Kaitlyn was insistent.

None of the ranch-school's cattle were quite so forthcoming. Rafe dove in.

The king bed nearly toppled under the twin pairings' exertions.

At one point, the aunt-nephew couples were missionary-fucking, side-by-side, madly bouncing the overworked bed. The sisters pulled their faces together for deep soulful kissing. Each nephew pounded his aunt like there was no tomorrow.

Tomorrow came, but the humans came first.

Simultaneous orgams are wonderful, yes? You and your partner are sharing mouths and eyes and breaths, straining together, working on the fun and the timing... and you both explode together, simultaneous fireworks, shared ecsasy.

Multiply that by two. The muscular young men reached their brinks together. The sexy mothers felt triggered. Sperm spewed. Voices called. Orgasms raged.

"Holy fuck," Rafe repeated. "What was that?"

"That was great," his aunt Kaitlyn whispered.

"Yeah, best ever," Deidre muttered. One hand brushed her lover Todd's shoulder. Another reached for her son. "Sounds like you did well, too."

"Oh fuck, mom, oh..." Rafe gasped.

Still impaled by her not-too-soft nephew, Deidre reached for her sister's face.

"Katy, here we are. We've done this. Are you ready for the next step?"

"Next step?" Kaitlyn wheezed. "You mean...??"

"Yeah, just that." Deidre pushed her nephew off her. "Rafe, come to mama."

Kaitlyn's eyes burned with longing. "Todd, I want you in me."

The boys were dazed with lust and rum. They could hardly resist. Each looked at the other, at their aunts, at their mothers, at their aunts' and mothers' wet, gleaming, inviting, demanding pussies. Back at each other. They nodded.

"Oh fuck!" Rafe's massive member split his mother's tender folds.

"Holy shit!" Todd eased between his mother's thighs, impaling her.

Motherfucking was different than aunt-fucking. Deeply delving, with maternal arms and legs wrapped around their sons, maternal mouths filled with their sons' tongues, hot cocks probing their own birth channels, genetic nearness pushing them closer, tighter, hotter. Two incestuous infernos. Two motherfuckers deep in mother pussy. Wow.

Another four-way simultaneous orgasm. Todd exploded into screaming Kaitlyn just as torched Rafe squirted gallons of joy into shouting Deidre. Sons fertilized happy moms.

Happy but apprehensive moms.

"What have we done?" Kaitlyn croaked.

"We've fucked our boys, really good," her sister said.

The guys lounged between their mothers' demanding thighs.

"Dude, that was..."

"It's not me. It's your mom."

"Oh fuck mom, fuck, I mean..."

"Shhh. Everything's great. It's all just right."

"You're still hard, aren't you. You're both still hard. You can do us again."

"Oh fuck yes, yes mom, sure..."

Legs stayed wrapped. Cocks stayed stiff. Mothers and sons stayed together.

The young men recharged quickly. The fucked their mothers again. They came into their mothers again. They stayed hard.

"Katy," Deidre moaned, "this is great, but I'd like to feel Todd in me again."

"You want my son again? After yours?"

"We're here for a whole week. We don't have to bogart the boys."

The bed creaked as the young men returned to their anxious aunts. Wide-open, sweat-covered, totally alluring aunts. The aunts who wanted their nephews' long cocks inside them. Their own aunts.

The sisters loved each other as much as they loved their sons. They shifted positions. Todd had his aunt Deidre in doggy mode, her body braced on her elbows, her tight ass in the air, his balls bouncing off his mother's forehead while she tongued her sister. Her sister vigorously 69d under her. Tongues licked sisterly cunts. Rafe knelt between his aunt Kaitlyn's legs, poking her puss, watching his mother slurp her sister's fleshpot. His mother's eyes, just visible between her sister's smooth legs.

All was well.

Nothing lasts forever. The kin-lovers fell apart, sons seeking mothers, Todd beside Kaitlyn, Rafe nestling into Deidre. Boys and their moms. Sweating, panting, drying in the desert air. Sticking together. Kissing. Kissing any proferred lips. Even the boys kissed before realiaing where they were. Everybody giggled.

"This is just our first day here," Todd said quietly. "We have a whole week. What are we going to do?" He looked at his cousins. "We get blown every time we walk outside. Mom, are you going to..."

"I don't know," Kaitlyn shrugged. "I'm real happy like this. You guys are great. We didn't come here for random fucks, did we?" She glared at her sister. Deidre shrugged back. "Huh, sis? Will you be happy with just these two fancy dicks? I sure feel pretty damn good!"

"Fuck'em till they drop," Deidre said. "We'll figure out the rest as we go along. But these boys seem up to the challenge. Can you fuck us for a week?" Her eyes glowed.

Todd looked at Rafe. They nodded. Their cocks expanded.

"Gonna try," Todd said. He swung onto his mother's face. "Blow me again, okay?"

Their lives awaited them outside and back home. That did not matter now. Here and now were all that mattered. Cousins fucking sister was all that mattered. Their family orgasms wer all that mattered.

They had a long naked week ahead. No clothes, no inhibitions. And a few sultry weeks of summer at home. And an unknown future.

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf, who couldn't get into Deep Springs, is copyright (c) 2016. Keep your eyes peeled for more standalone A TASTE OF INCEST tales -- some adapted, some new, none depending on their predecessors -- but go ahead, read them anyway. Your constructive comments are welcome. If you like this, join the 1%ers and VOTE!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 308 milliseconds