A Taste of Incest - Spirits

"But what about all the ghosts and spirits and other stuff trapped there? What happened to them? You say they left you when you came so hard?" Sara took another hit.

"That's kinda funny," Elena said. "They all went somewhere, yeah. And we have our suspicions..." She looked at her sleeping daughter. "I have a feeling Tyra is going to be a very complex person when she's older. I sure hope we can keep up with them, er, I mean with her."

Sara tried not to stare at the child. Filled with souls, Sara thought -- yeah, she could be trouble. Or a savior. You never know know how these things work out. She passed the glass carburetor pipe to her cousin Maddy.

Madison took a deep hit and then shotgunned a lungload into her partner Mike's mouth. They passed the smoke back and forth between them almost a dozen times with their lips sealed together. They broke apart and gasped.

"It's your turn to tell a tale, Maddy," Sara said. Madison sighed.

"Yeah, we've got a story. It was really spooky." Maddy leaned her willowy body into Mike's compact form. "I mean, really. When the folks' Cessna went down, we were totally freaked. If it hadn't been for you guys, I don't think we'd have made it. But we never told anyone what happened when they came back a year later..."

----- MIKE & MADISON -----

A small plane disappeared from radar. That was all it took.

Their parents' loss devastated Mike and Maddy. The young couple took leave from college to face the reality of lawyers and business agents and advisors and other assorted leeches at home.

Mike and Maddy's parents shared a business and maybe more. Their children were thrown together almost at infancy. They liked each other, grew into each other, and their connection seemed ordained and inevitable. Just one big happy family.

Then came the flight of no return.

The plane last blipped the radar in the rugged wastes of the Canyonlands northwest of the Four Corners. This was Navaho country. An intensive search combed tens of thousands of square miles of eroded desert desolation. No trace was ever found.

After the empty-coffin funerals, Mike and Maddy picked the seemingly least greedy and most loyal leeches to run the joint business while they resumed their educations. Concentration on classwork was difficult but necessary. Supportive family helped them maintain balance. Their love held them together.

The landline telephone buzzed in Mike and Maddy's modest off-campus Berkeley apartment one late autumn evening as they studied.

"You rang?" Mike dolorosly answered. They had been viewing old ADDAMS FAMILY episodes in their free time and Mike loved to play Lurch, the cadaverous butler.

"You must come, you absolutely MUST, it's vital, you must believe me!" an unfamilar voice grated over the phone line.

"What? Who is this? What do you want?"

Maddy glanced up from her books at Mike.

"No time for that! You've GOT to come! I'll tell you where! Do you have pen and paper there? Write this down."

"What? Is this some sort of joke? Who is--"

"No! Just get a pen and paper. Right now! It's of the utmost importance!" The voice was insistent.

"Look, until you tell me what this is about, I won't do fuck-all--"

"Listen, Mr Finch! It's about your parents. Both yours and Ms Ackroyd's parents. Now, are you ready to write this down?"

Mike heistated. "Our parents?" Maddy looked at him sharply.

"Yes, your parents. About their plane going down. If you want to know what happened, write this down!"

Mike reached for pen and notepad. "Okay, whoever you are. Go ahead. You'd better not--"

"Didn't you hear me? No time for that. Just be at this place at this time." The voice rattled-off an address near Durango, Colorado, and a date: 31 October, Hallowe'en, just a few days away. "Be there by sundown, both of you. It's absolutely critical that you're both there. Do you undersand?"

"No, I don't understand at all. What the--"

"Don't ask questions now. You'll learn everything. Just be there." The line clicked and went dead.

Maddy stood next to Mike. She pushed her long chestnut hair back from her face.

"What was that all about?"

"Fuck if I know! A voice I didn't recognize telling me over and over that both of us MUST be in Durango at dusk on Hallowe'en. He just said it's about our parents, the Cessna going down, that we'd learn everything, but we HAD to be there. I don't know if this is some sick joke or what?"

"Hallowe'en in Durango, hmmm? Where in Durango?"

Mike was already at his keyboard.

"I'll check Google Maps... let's see, the address is a ranch in the foothills, ten miles out of Durango, looks like it's right at the edge of steep, rugged country. No ground view pictures, but the aerial shots... looks like a ranch, doesn't it? Pens, corrals, cattle, barns, a couple pickups, and what looks like a flatbed truck... doesn't seem suspicious, but this isn't real-time, so who knows?"

He pushed back from his desk.

"I don't know. It's not we can't go, that's no problem. We'd miss hardly any school. We can certainly afford a flight. But... should we be paranoid at all? If this is a trick or setup, then maybe we shouldn't go directly to Durango. We can catch an executive hop to Farmington, the big petroleum center just an hour's drive away."

"That's if we decide to go," Maddy said. "Do you have a feeling about this?"

Mike shrugged. "I don't get psychic flashes. This is strange. I'll put it this way -- I can't think of a good reason NOT to go, as long as we're careful, don't be conspicuous, learn as much as we can first. I'll search the county records database, see what I can find about the ranch's ownership and history."

"Good idea." Maddy stretched and pushed her slim shoulders back and her generous bra-less boobs out. "I can certainly use a few days off here. So let's take our Hallowe'en break in and around Durango. I'll take my cowgirl costume, sure."

"Yeah, and I'll go as fucking Wyatt Earp in plainclothes," Mike smiled. "I'm too short and healthy to be Doc Holliday. No, better if I'm Ranger Rick in denim and khaki. Or if we want to be inconspicuous, we'll just be plain-vanilla business-class tourists. Boring but safe."

Maddy grimaced at him. "Spoilsport. But you're right. Plainclothes it is. But that's then and this is now. Time for no clothes." She slipped her long UNEASY tee over her head and wiggled her pink-tipped musk-melons at her lifelong lover. She wore nothing else.

"Yup, time to turn in," Mike said. He peeled off his running pants and GOT FEZ-BURGER? tee and stood naked before his best friend. "Race you to the shower!"

They collided heading into the bath, and stayed connected through the night. Their fuck-a-thon was less ferocious than usual; their minds were distracted by the phone call's echoes. But hormones and lust pushed aside those intrusions. Mike's cock intruded nicely into Maddy's mouth and vagina. (She promised him her ass as a graduation-plus-wedding present.) Maddy's screams intruded nicely into the night.

Daylight intruded into their dreams. They disentangled and showered again and made their breakfast and their plans.

"Mmmmph," Mike mumbled, one hand forking french toast into his mouth, the other working his Netbook's keyboard. "The ranch doesn't ring any alarm bells. It's been owned by the same family for over a century, isn't a corporate spread or anything agribiz, just traditional Western steal-the-land cattle ranching, with a truck garden."

Maddy sipped her mocha. "So you still want to be paranoid?"

"Safe is better than sorry, right?" Mike shrugged. "I'd normally say not to worry. But this isn't normal. Yeah, we'll go vanilla. I found a jetshare flying San Jose to Farmingon that morning. Late morning; no rush. We'll be on the ground by early afternoon and up to the ranch well before dusk."

"How about we take some toys?" Maddy asked. She finished her meal and gathered used tableware and breakfast toppings. "Like your Pentax superzoom, the Zeiss binocs, the Icom UHF scanner, whatever could let us check the place in advance?"

Mike carried his share from the table to the sink counter. "Good idea. I'll get some topo maps when I'm out today. And I think a little cash might persuade our pilot to fly fairly low near the ranch on our way in. I can get shots of the ground truth."

"Do we need a gun?" Maddy frowned.

Mike shook his head. "More trouble than it's worth. Overconfidence kills."

Maddy was not sure she agreed, but stayed silent.

The sun was an hour over the western horizon. Their rental Explorer sat behind a cottonwood grove near the ranch. Mike and Maddy's lenses surveyed the scene from their surveillance perches just inside the grove. The radio scanner hissed and occasionally blared passing signals, but nothing suspicious seemed to be happening at the ranch.

Their flight had been routine. Mike snapped his aerial shots and scrutinized them on his Netbook's screen. They stopped enroute to Durango to pull off-highway behind a rocky outcropping for privacy. A thick sleeping bag provided sufficient padding for their lovemaking. Maddy insisted on cowgirl-riding Mike. Who was he to object?

"Oh babe," he wheezed. Her breasts swung before his face as she bounced and moaned. "That's all the cowgirl costume you need, just your flesh, oh yeah..."

Well, yes, flesh, sure -- and the red bandanna around her neck, and her Zuñi-crafted petit-point Bisbee Blue turquoise earrings, and the faux-tattoo tarantula riding her shoulder, and the stiff schwanzstucker sliding in and out of her hungry fluffy mantrap. What more did a cowgirl need? Well, she had left on her rattlesnake-skin Hidalgo de Parral cowgirl boots.

Their survey of the ranch turned interesting as twilight shadows stretched from the San Juan Mountains to encompass them.

A voice crackled on the UHF scanner. "Equinox," the scratchy voice grumbled. "I repeat, equinox." The scanner went silent.

"Lookee there," Maddy said from behind the binoculars. "Everybody's leaving."

Mike swept his long lens across the homestead. "Yeah, funny about that."

Jeeps, pickups, the five-ton flatbed truck -- all visible vehicles raised slight dust clouds on the dirt road out from the ranch.

"Think somebody knows something? Or was told to get out?" Maddy quizzed.

"Looks like. Hey, what's that? At the front door." He switched to five-frames-per-second mode and pointed his lens for a close-up. The camera machinegunned.

An arm reached from behind one side of the double door and blocked it open. A shadow moved across the interior. The other door was blocked open.

"Looks like an invitation," Maddy said.

"Sure does. Let's see who's doing the invite."

He scanned the burst of pictures on his Netbook. Some seemed to show a figure in the open portal. Mike punched-up ENHANCE on the image app. Darkness faded away, leaving a grainy outline of... what?

"Can't tell. Well, it's about time. Sun's past the mountains. You ready for this?"

"Yup." Maddy did not mention the .32 Lady's Special stuffed down her boot. Steel-jacketed slugs can cure many problems, she thought.

"Okay. Let's roll."

They crawled back through the grove to the rental SUV. Ninety seconds later, they parked in front of the ranch house and cautiously opened the car doors.

Mike carried his camera (wearing its wide-to-tele walkabout lens and the ISO dialed up) slung over his shoulder and a flashlight in his right hand, nothing more. Maddy's tooled-leather Mexican cowgirl purse held a spray can of Mace. They were ready.

Across the dusty yard. Onto the covered porch's oak planks. Up to the open door.

And inside. Mike switched on the flashlight and swept the front room. A large, high-ceilinged plaster-walled room, with hewn wood furniture and bookcases, Western paintings and Zapotec weavings on the walls, Navaho rugs on the terra-cotta tile floors, Acoma and Hopi pottery on tables and shelves. Nobody in sight.

All doors from the great room were closed save for one in the wall opposite the entry. Candlelight flickered, illuminating what looked like a den or library. No movement but for the fluttering flame shadows.

Mike looked at Maddy. She nodded. She did not reach for the pistol in her boot but her hand rested on the Mace can in her purse. The walked to the open door, and through it.

Bookshelves lined the walls. Long cowhide-covered timber couches formed an ELL in one corner. Figures sat on those couches, two each. Lean figures, plainly dressed.

The figures stood. "Hello, Madison," her mother said, Maddy's father beside her. "Welcome, Michael," his father said, next to Mike's mother. All four figures stepped toward the cautions couple with arms extended as if to embrace.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Maddy screamed! She would have lunged forward but for Mike holding her arm.

"Wait Maddy! Something's wrong!" Mike aimed the Maglite's beam at the figures' dark eyes. No light reflected.

The four figures of the supposedly dead parents enclosed the youngsters in a hominid barricade, arms interlocked, lips smiling, eyes flat. They held and kissed the students. Mike and Maddy found themselves powerless to resist.

"We did not die," the figure of Mike's father said. "We ran into turbulence and crash-landed in the Dark Canyon wilderness. We were injured, with broken arms and ribs, and Elle even broke her lower leg. Radios didn't work. We used our first-aid supplies, and trapped rabbits and squirrels for food, and found a water seep. We were there for months before we all healed enough to crawl to the outer world."

"We finally made it out," Maddy's father continued the account. "We followed rim trails up the Colorado River till we reached Moab. We got a room and saw a doctor and read the news we'd missed for so long. We thought it best to remain 'dead' for now, to help our business, and to help you both."

"And now we're here with you, and we love you so much!" the figure of Mike's mother said. She held him tightly and kissed him -- not a motherly kiss. A deep, soulful kiss; her tongue probed him and her soft breasts pushed into his chest.

Maddy's father similarly embraced and Frenched his daughter. The other parents held them and stroked them sensuously.

Portions of Mike and Maddy's brains tried to resist the tactile onslaught. Those mental guards were overwhelmed by waves of lust and vetigo and... obedience. Strict obedience.

They MUST do what their parents wanted. Mike MUST grind his mother's breasts with his sweaty palms. Maddy MUST stroke her father's massive erection. They MUST disrobe, and their elders stripped beside them. Maddy MUST bend over a wide leather chair with her father's paternal cock in her cunt and Mike's father's cock in her mouth. Mike MUST lie on a rawhide couch with his mother riding his ramrod and Maddy's mother's pussy poised wet-and-willing over his tongue.

The sex was slow and languorous. The parents were in no hurry, and so neither were their children. Time froze almost to a crawl.

Mike fucked his mother, and then Maddy's mother, with long, slow, deep strokes that seemed to last forever, loading them brim-full with endless eruptions. Into his mother's pussy, and out, and in, and spew. Into his lover's mother's cunt for yet more. Mike's possessed body cried, "Oh Mom!" His trapped mind gasped, "Oh shit!"

Maddy thought her father would never stop cumming down her throat nor Mike's father cease spewing into her vaginal void -- and then exchanged places for more. The daddy-cock felt huge, infinite, inescapable. The daddy-sperm flowed into her womb, flooded into her, smothered her qualms, drowned her soul.

Maddy felt filled with squirming sperm; Mike was drained of his.

They switched into daisychains. Mike mindlessly swallowed his father's cock as his mother enthusiastically slurped his own. His sequestered consciousness sensed Maddy in shifting alliances with her parents, eating her mother who ate her father who ate her, and around for more.

Mike and Maddy came, and came, long after all their orgone energy should have been depleted. Orgasms drank their bodies till their life-sparks flickered and faded.

The students felt consumed by darkness. Their trapped minds flailed impotently against barriers woven of blood and ancient evil. Everything dimmed...

And then, a FLASH! The mental barriers dissolved. The parental grips loosened. The figures fell away from the young couple, and froze. Dazed, Mike and Maddy crawled away from the scene of the uncanny orgy.

A crystal glowed multi-spectral colors from the upheld hand of a thin man wearing Mexican-style peasant whites and leather moccasins. The crystal seemed to beam almost-solid rays at the four fallen figures.

"Come away, children," the thin man's thin voice rasped. "Come away from the skinwalkers. Come away their doom. May you talk in beauty. May you walk in beauty. May you live in beauty."

Mike stood and pulled Maddy to her feet. They huddled together, naked, shivering.

"You have nothing to fear now. You will feel better if you dress. And young miss, you will not need your weapons. Do not fear; do not hurry. The skinwalkers will go nowhere."

Mike and Maddy pulled on their clothes.

"Wha-wha-what...?" Mike stuttered.

"Be seated. Rest. Calm yourselves. I will explain. These are indeed your parents, almost. They indeed survived in the Canyonlands for months, almost. They did return to your society, almost. But not as they were." He paused.

"Skinwalkers are witches preying on our Dinéh people and others. With blood magic, they shift shapes, become whomever they want, control minds, feed on the living. We know these witches as yee naaldlooshii and they are very evil -- but not the MOST evil. Those are clizyati, pure evil, the strongest of witches. They gain their terrible power by fucking and killing close blood relatives.

"These four yee naaldlooshii wished to attain ultimate power. They found a way -- by taking your parents, and forcefully merging their flesh and minds and spirits together, and becoming your parents. And once achieving this, their path to clizyati power was simple -- your own selves."

Maddy shook off her fright. "How do you know this? And what have you done?"

The man smiled thinly. "I am from a family of what you call medicine men, a family dedicated to defeating evil. We are bred and trained to hunt skinwalkers and defeat them. My crystal is an amalgam, melted-together minerals from atop the Four Sacred Peaks absorbing the Sun's healing energy with least atmospheric filtering. The forces of evil cannot withstand such power. Good prevails -- when applied knowingly."

Mike shook himself and clutched Maddy.

"So they were going to--"

"They were about to kill and consume you."

His statement hung in the air like a black cloud.

Maddy stood straight. "And now---"

"And now they are trapped, prisoners of holy power and their own evil. I will use a tiny speck of their magic to transform them into fat little ground squirrels. The transformation will erase their power. They shall be set free to pursue their fates, one atop each Sacred Peak. But the transformation must happen in sunlight under holy rays descending from above. Good does not hide in darkness. Love is not a prisoner of midnight.

"Midnight has passed. Gather yourselves, children. You do not belong here. Go back to your vehicle and drive to town -- the nearest lodging is not far, and you will be welcomed there. Return home in the morning. Live your lives. Pursue your dreams. Know that your parents themselves did nothing wrong, nothing more than survive in tragedy with as much grace and dignity as they possessed."

Maddy was troubled. "Is it really so simple? I mean, my father and Mike's father, well, the skinwalkers possessing our fathers, they... they fucked me. They shot huge loads of sperm into me. I'm on The Pill but they were... is there any danger of them impregnating me? Will I be mother to evil?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds