A Taste of Incest - Spirits

The thin man shook his dark head.

"The healing crystal rays have already transformed all their ejaculations and ejecta and diseased bodily fluids into pure water. You have nothing to fear. All that I cannot transform are your memories. Your memories will stay with you. You will not forget any of this. I am sorry, but it is not for me to alter your innocent minds.

"Now go. I will finish here. May you talk in beauty. May you walk in beauty. May you live in beauty." His blessing followed them out the door and down the road to town.

-----

Mike sipped beer and finished Maddy's account. "We couldn't tell anyone this. I don't know why we're telling you now. But all that's done." He patted Maddy's hip as she undressed beside him. "We're doing fine now. But we have absolutely zero intention to ever return to the Four Corners area. Enough was enough."

The pipe of Candyland pot circled in silence except for inhalation and exhalations.

"Hey, how about this one," Franz cracked.

"The phone rings and the lady of the house answers, 'Hello.' 'Mrs Sanders, please.' 'Speaking.' 'Mrs Sanders, this is Dr Jones at Questor Laboratories. When your husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week, a biopsy from another Mr Sanders arrived as well. We are now uncertain which one belongs to your husband. Frankly, either way the results are not too good.' 'What do you mean?' Mrs Sanders asks nervously. 'Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one tested positive for HIV. We can't tell which is which.' 'That's dreadful! Can you do the test again?' asks Mrs Sanders. 'Normally we can, but Blue Cross will only pay for these expensive tests one time.' 'Well, what am I supposed to do now?' 'The folks at Blue Cross recommend you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him.'"

The yells were louder this time; the thrown objects were heavier. Franz grinned with no remorse. "And that's the way it is, folks!"

"Oh, come on, Franz," someone yelled, "it's like your daughter asked: Is that the best you can do?"

The sounds of laughs and slurps and rude noises circled the campfire.

"Okay, okay," Franz said. He slugged the beer again and passed it on. "Felicia won't like this, but here goes. Hey, why are we confessing to all this incest shit? Not that I really mind." He watched Judi lean over to dig out her brother Jaime's cock and give it another slurp. Sara had her pants off and sat in her cousin Steve's lap, lazily riding his erection. "The stuff you learn at family get-togethers...

"Anyway, it wasn't so long ago, and we were drinking and smoking then too, but not like this. No, it was really tasty."

----- FRANZ TELLS -----

Yeah, it was not so far back, just last Hallowe'en, in fact. My big sister Felicia over there with Maddy (he pointed across the campfire at two naked women locked in a torrid 69) was going to a party with her lame boyfriend Chuck. Should call him UP-Chuck, 'cause that's what he did all day and night. Dude should know to lay off the Mad-Dog 20-20 shit, the worst fucking wine around, for sure.

So Felicia calls me and asks, "Oh, my little brother, my favorite brother," (her one and only brother) "can you, like, be a BIG help to me tonight? Huh, pretty please?"

And I look at the phone and I'm thinking, Big help, huh? Big help deserves a big price. I wondered what the quid pro quo would be.

"But of course, oh my lovely big sister, my favorite sister," (my only sister, too) "you know I would do ANYTHING for you. How may I be of assistance tonight?"

"That fucktard luzer Chuck has barfed his brains out again. Not that there's much in the way of brains left inside his skull, but whatever. Anyway, we were going to a party and now he can't go 'cause he's such a dweeb and I really need someone to go with, and that's you, isn't it?"

I could almost feel her batting her pluckable eyelashes at me over the phone.

"Well, I sorta had plans, but shit, I was going stag, and Lou doesn't throw such good parties, so what the fuck, sure, I'll take you. Where are we going and what are we wearing?"

"Oh good, I'm so glad you'll go! It's at Patty's place. The theme is CAVEMAN. I've got this little zebra-skin bikini and I got you a leopardskin loincloth. You'll look like a real buff Alley Oop and I'll be your stripped-down Ooola. How does that sound?"

As you guys could probably tell when she got naked over there and climbed on top of Maddy, Felicia's body would turn Siegfried and Roy straight. Party with my near-naked fox of a big sister? With her bouncy butt and tits, and taut legs that go on past infinity? And Patty is giving the party, the same remorseless Patty who blew me crosseyed the week before? Hmmm, let me think about that...

"Hmmm, let me think about it," I told her. "It all sounds good, but I know you, I think. I mean, I think I know how you think, or something. What's the catch? There's always a catch, huh?"

"No catch. Oh, you'll have a big papier-mâché caveman club for beating off the girls, I mean beating the girls off, you can beat-off yourself all you want." (giggle) "We were going to borrow a Great Dane costumed as Dinny the dinosaur, but Patty's building doesn't allow animals, so that's out. Just bring yourself. And me."

My multicore supercomputer brain crunched the numbers (36-25-34 plus 35-23-34 times D-cup equals...) in about 3.14159 nanoseconds. The results looked good.

"Sounds good. Get you at your place, right? What time?"

We negotiated the details and hung up. Mmmm, I looked forward to a night of Cretaceous-era love. Just no Neandertal chicks, please.

I reached Felicia's at the appointed time. She looked great. Her kiss on my lips felt great. My bulging boner hoped it would feel great before too long. She saw my bulge, and swatted it, and laughed.

"Good, you're in the right mood. Let's party!"

The crowd was totally nuts at Patty's condo, inside and out front and in back and around the sides and probably on the roof and in the basement if the building had any such. The hot-tub on her back deck was like a seal pool for mostly-nudes. Felicia spun off from me after we passed the front door. I had taken maybe five steps inside when Patty grabbed me -- through my loincloth -- and led me away.

"Hey ya, big guy, let's have a taste of that big guy again!"

She pushed open her bedroom door and yelled at the quartet actively occupying her bed to change the sheets when they were done. She led me into her little bath and shoved the door shut. I heard the lock click.

Patty dropped to her knees and raised my leopardskin loincloth.

"Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!" she breathed, and took me in her mouth.

She blew me up. She blew me down. She blew me three-hundred-and-sixty degrees around. She blew me high. She blew my low. She deep-throated me till I had nowhere to go... but straight down her gobbling gullet.

I emptied into her insatiable mouth. Fuck fuck fuck... She grabbed my butt and pulled me closer, deeper. I was seriously over stimulated now but I could not escape, nor did I try.

Good thing she was holding my ass. I would have collapsed otherwise.

When I had nothing left to contribute to her nutritionally, she released me. She stood and held my head and pushed her lips against mine and gave me a tongue-lashed mouthful of my own secretions. I did not mind. I have tasted worse.

"That's how we say HELLO around here, Franz," she said. "And now it's your turn to greet me. Don't be shy, huh?"

Patty wore what looked like a snakeskin loincloth and bikini top concealing little of her abundant assets. Her skimpy costume nicely complemented her fluffy afro. She shoved me onto my back on the fluffy bathmat, pushed her loincloth aside, lowered her torrid ebony twat to my mouth, and squirmed.

Damn, she tasted good! I did not bother with low-and-slow romantic techniques. I reached up to dislodge her top; my fingers found her nipples. I knew just how hard to squeeze. My nose nuzzled her fluffy muff -- briefly. My tongue carefully probed her delicious depths and circled her labia and teased her clit -- just long enough. I sucked that clit, and tongue-teased again, and sucked, and pinched and nibbled.

I was rewarded with a shattering scream and a mouthful of pussy juice. Aahhh...

"You're welcome," I said when she fell off my face. "See me again soon, hey?"

Patty rolled on top of me for another long, deep kiss. Her perspiration and vaginal ooze painted her own face with a glossy sheen.

"Gotta get back to my party," she whispered. "Gotta keep the animals from tearing-up the place. Gotta be responsible. But that's tonight. I don't gotta be responsible tomorrow night. Come back soon. Don't make me wait too long." She slurped my face and tongue again.

We straightened ourselves and emerged from the bathroom. A different quartet filled her bed. No, make that a quintet -- I did not see Zoë under there at first. Patty yelled at them to change the sheets.

Our paths forked in the main room. She squeezed my cock and pushed through the crowd in one direction. I pinched her black boob and pushed to the kitchen with my caveman club over my shoulder. Patty always had good snacks and tonight was no exception. Mmmm, what great samosas!

I munched and drank and puffed a bit, and dropped my club and danced a bit, and squeezed a nice bit of female flesh, and was squeezed in return. And after a bit, my sexy big sister Felicia snagged me.

"You've had fun since up front, I can tell," she accused me. She sniffed my face. "Smells like Patty, of course. And poor me! I haven't found anyone tolerable yet. What a bunch of porkers! C'mon, let's get away from these critters. I have something special."

Felicia held my hand and led me out back. Her straight black hair fell all the way to her bouncing bubble-butt. Her boobs bounced nicely too. She was fun to watch and she knew it.

My sister led me to a ladder set in the building's outer wall.

"Up here," she said, and started climbing.

The ladder was not entirely shadowed. I paused to stare at her twitching gluteus maximi torturing the zebra-skin bikini bottom into submission as she climbed. She looked down at me.

"Enjoying the show? Get your own butt up here, mister."

She climbed over a railing. I followed. We were on the back deck of another condo unit with its own unoccupied bubbling hot-tub. Felicia reached into the shadows and extracted a tray with two green and white bottles and two double-shot glasses. She set the tray on the edge of the tub.

"C'mon. I've always wanted to try this," she said. She lowered herself into the tub, zebra bikini and all, and poured the two shot glasses full, half from each bottle.

I lowered myself beside her into the water, leopard loincloth and all. She handed me a glass and tinkled hers against mine.

"Poison is as poison does," she toasted, and chugged her shot.

"Fuckin' A," I replied, and mirrored her move.

Holy shit! That was strong! I gasped at the burning licorice liquor.

"Holy shit! What the fuck is this?!"

"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder. Do you feel fonder yet?" She squeezed my thigh. "It starts off at one-forty-eight proof, that's seventy-four percent alcohol, which is why I dilute it by about half."

"Absinthe? I thought that was illegal in most places."

"Oh, there's legal absinthe all over now. But not this stuff. This is from one of the banned recipes, plus. Patty got it from her dealer but she's afraid to try too much of it so she gave it to me."

"Banned, plus? Plus what?" I was more curious than worried. And buzzing.

"Oh, plus some designer indole-ring alkaloids to enhance the effects. It's supposed to be perfectly safe as long as you remember it's strong spirits. Want some more?"

"Sure, hit me."

She refilled the glasses. We linked arms and drank. Zap!

She refilled again. We held the glasses to each other's mouth. Prosit!

She refilled again and chugged hers. I held mine in my mouth, pressed my hot lips against hers, and squirted her full. She laughed.

"Yeah, getting fonder, I can tell."

She squeezed my thigh again and refilled. She only held up one glass this time.

"Turnsies." She emptied the glass into her mouth and kissed me with absinthe. "Your turn."

I took the other glass and returned the electric licorice kiss.

Felicia pushed away from me. Not too far, just a bit.

"That's fun. Want some more shots? How about a body shot?"

Like I said -- who was I to refuse? I nodded. The world nodded with me.

Felicia poured more two moe glasses. She oozed from the tub and lay on its edge.

"Hit me," she said. Her voice seemed to echo in my head.

I fuzzily looked at my big sister lying flat, tits and hips protruding, belly sucked in. Mmmm... I poured a glass into her navel and the surrounding concavity. Only about half a glass; I did not want to spill any.

I prepared to lap the licorice liquor from my sister's lovely omphalos. Mmmm... I had to steady myself to do this right. One hand on her smooth thigh, one just below her firm breast. Dip my head just so, stick out my tongue, lick around the edges of the sweet puddle, then move in closer and slurp it up, mmmm...

The puddle was gone but the taste remained on her slick skin. I licked all around her belly to retrieve every last milliliter. Waste not, want not.

I felt her hand push my head away.

"Okay, enough of that. Turnsies. Get up here, mister."

I replaced her on the hot-tub margin. I stretched, relaxed, and listened. I thought I heard faint impossible music. I know I heard her voice.

"Go on, suck it in. I don't want to waste any, either."

Suck it in? Oh, my gut. Sure. Not that I was fat or bumpy or anything, no; I kept in shape. But I was having trouble concentrating... oh yeah, my gut. I sucked it in. I felt the wet fluid puddling on my belly. I felt her tongue on me, then her lips, nicely siphoning the absinthe, and then her tongue slurping around my belly. I giggled.

"Ticklish, are we? And we can't get very drunk that way. C'mon, sit up again."

We lounged in the water. She poured more drinks, and more. We drank with lip-squirts again. Damn, you get high fast that way! I was beyond buzzing, and I sure did not feel drunk. Must be those, what did she call them? Indolent-ring sigmoids or something. Yeah, something like that.

"So tell me, what's with those mole-ringing sigmacisms or whatever you said? What do they do?'

"Umm, in the absinthe-plus, yeah, those stuffs. Riki-tiki-tavi, he's Patty's dealer, funny name, yeah? Anyway, Patty said Riki-tiki-tavi said they make the absinthe stronger, and absinthe makes us fart stronger... no, that's not it. Oh yeah, he said, aphrodisiac and hallucinogenic and... they're like for visions and telepathy and euphoria and more visions and... oh, look at the light waves, they're all wavy..."

I looked at the girl next to me in the hot-tub. She looked familiar. She looked like... Lindy! My girlfriend from tenth grade! But now she was all grown up! And she looked like she'd let me get past first base for a change. Really?

"Lindy..." I murmured. I reached for her. I felt a voice in my head. "Billy," it sang.

A movie played inside my head. I saw this girl and she was with a guy she called Billy and he looked like... he looked like what I thought I looked like. Was I really Billy? I looked into the girl's eyes and it was like a movie playing there too, a movie with me and her, and she was Lindy, the Lindy I had always loved but never...

I called her without using my voice. "Lindy..."

I heard her voice inside my head. "Billy..."

I touched her. She touched me. I kissed her. She kissed me. I stood in the water and pulled off my leopard-skin loincloth. She stood beside me and stripped off her zebra-skin bikini. I held her. She held me. I pulled her down on the deck around the hot-tub. She rolled on top of me.

I called her silently. "Lindy... I love you."

Her silent voice replied. "I've always loved you, Billy."

We rolled again, putting me on top. She spread her legs and looked in my eyes.

Her silent voice again. "Love me, Billy. Love me as you should have loved me all this time. Fuck me, Billy. Make me yours. Only yours."

I positioned myself above her. She guided me inside. Oh fuck. That's what we both said with our silent voices: Oh fuck. I lay on her and kissed her breasts. Oh fuck.

And we did fuck. Slow and fast and slow again. Me on top, her legs wrapped around me. Her on top, her tits the most beautiful shimmering toys. Both on our sides. Her on elbows and knees, me sliding into her. Her on top of me in a 69, drowning me under her close-shaved pubes. Me on top of her in a 69, cock-fucking her face and tongue-fucking her pussy.

And the moans and groans. Lindy, that's her, did not scream, but she moaned a lot. Billy, that's me, did not bellow, but he or I grunted a lot. We all came a lot. Whew.

We locked ourselves together. We slept.

I woke cold but knotted-together with warm female flesh. Our arms and legs were impossibly tangled. I somehow extracted myself. She groaned, and twisted, and pulled me close to her. I did not resist. I felt warm again. I slept again.

My bloated bladder woke me in the pre-dawn. I needed relief! No way was I going to break into the condo, or crawl down the ladder. I regretfully escaped from the warm naked female body and pissed over the deck's railing onto shrubbery below.

I heard movement behind me. I turned and saw... my big sister, naked, beautiful, fresh-fucked, and squeezing her legs together.

"Uhh, I wonder if I can do that... Franz," (yeah, that's me, I'm not Billy) "maybe you can help me here? I can sit or squat on the railing and hang my ass over the edge and take a piss, but I can't keep my balance. Would you hold me so I don't fall off?"

"Sure thing, Felicia," (yeah, that's her, she's not Lindy) "just sit here and I'll hold your legs. You won't fall, I promise."

It is easier for a woman to piss off the side of a boat than off a deck railing. I had to lie across her thighs to hold her in place. Yes, my sister's sweet, sexy thighs. Her golden stream cascading down the building like Angel Falls. Her sigh of relief. Her boobs atop my head. These are a few of my favorite things.

The tub water was still warm. We both slid in to wash off. And to think, and talk.

"We really did it last night, didn't we?" Felicia sat in my lap, her back to me, her head leaning on my shoulder, hy hands cupping her breasts.

"Yes, we really did. Hallucinations, right? Absinthe-plus, right? I'm not Billy and you're not Lindy, right? Hey, who's Billy?"

"Yeah, right. Billy was a guy I knew in high school. He never had time for me. You thought I was Lindy, that girl from way back then? You never got her either, did you? Not then, only now, only in your mind. Just like I got Billy inside my head."

We snuggled silently. Time passed. The sky brightened. Birds sang.

"Are we going to stay here forever?" Felicia asked.

"I wouldn't mind, as long as you're here. How about you? You twitchy yet?"

"Well, I am getting wrinkled and rotten. So are you. But if we were dry... yeah, I'd stay here. With you. For a long time."

She leaned her head back and pulled my lips down to hers.

"For a brother, you're not too bad. Even for a little brother."

"You're not bad either, even though you're not Lindy. Ouch!"

She had turned to bite my nipple. Hard. She grinned at me. The grin faded.

"So what do we do now? Other than getting dressed and escaping, I mean?"

"Well, how about we get dressed in our cave-people drag, and we grab the evidence, y'know, the bottles and glasses, and we escape, and we go to my place, nobody else will be there today, and we crawl into bed and fuck like rabid weasels till we're raw and drooling, something like that?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds