A Taste of Innocence

He could only nod mutely and she lowered her gaze before she leaned in ever so slowly and placed a soft, warm kiss on the tip of his shaft, then her eyes lifted to him again and he was nearly finished as she licked her lips and kissed again, this time along the bottom, her warm mouth lingering for a long moment, the silky feel of her lips broken by the warm caress of her tongue. He was in a sort of a trance as he watched her kiss and lick across his shaft, her small hands both up and caressing him and the feel of her warm breath as she breathed. It was pure heaven, he had never had any lover show even the slightest interest in fellatio before and he was very afraid this was all some sort of cruel dream. But everything felt very real and she never looked away from his eyes as she lavished him with very intimate attention.

He was breathing heavily and his entire universe seemed to be centered where she was touching him as she licked across the bottom of his shaft and up. When she covered the head of his cock with her mouth he sighed in bliss at the feeling, warm and soft and somehow eager. She scraped him with her teeth, but he didn't really notice and as she suckled tenderly at him he groaned, causing her to giggle and his shaft slipped from her lips to rest against her cheek as she smiled up at him.

"I think you like that." She said softly and he smiled back at her.

"Just a little." He admitted and she smiled again, the tip of her pink tongue caught between her teeth as she showed how pleased she was.

"Am I doing it right?" She asked and he could see that the answer mattered to her, that this was more than just a token gesture, more than just her going through the motions with him. She wanted to do this, was really interested in his pleasure and comfort.

"You're doing fine, just be careful of your teeth, that's all." He said and she gave him that smile with a little bit of her tongue caught between her teeth once again and had to lean on her desk for support. When she saw it, she sat back on her haunches and looked up at him.

"Sit on the bed." She said with a gesture. "We're headed there anyway and I think that'll make it easier for both of us."

He moved to comply and as he settled in place she fetched one of the pillows and knelt on that before him, her lithe body unashamedly on display for him, and when he absently reached out to give one of her breasts a gentle squeeze, his fingers trailing over the soft flesh she sighed and moaned. He felt her nipple get hard against his palm and when his fingers caressed it she giggled a bit, which turned into the most sensual moan he had ever heard in his life as her back arched to press her warm flesh more firmly into his hand. He met her gaze and saw her eyes were half lidded with lust and her mouth was open in an 'O' of pleasure. He leaned in and kissed her again, his free hand at the back of her neck to pull her into the kiss and she kissed him back with so much hunger that he nearly pushed her down onto the floor right then, but her words remained with him and he wanted to make sure that she had every possible memory of this being a good time, of this being an experience she wanted to remember. When the kiss finally ended she licked her lips and smiled like a cat in the creamery. Her hands were resting on his thighs and she looked at him with those half-lidded eyes and shivered in delight.

"If I wasn't already in the mood, I am now." She said and her gaze slipped down from his face to his erect shaft waiting for her.

She smiled again and leaned in to place a kiss on the tip, her lips warm and slightly swollen from their kiss and when she licked across his heated flesh he groaned in pleasure. Her hands slid along his inner thighs and found his cock; her small fingers wrapped around his length as her mouth covered the tip and sucked gently, her tongue massaging as she stroked the length of him. One hand caressed his shaft and the other slipped down and fondled his sac, feeling the weight of his balls and the velvety softness of the skin as she worked her mouth, careful of her teeth and eager to be doing just what she was doing. Little moans and whimpers started to escape her, her lips and tongue caressing him and her small hands stroking and fondling and all of it together was too much for him to take for long.

"Ahhh, Josie, if you..." He started, taking a few deep breaths in an attempt to steady himself. "...if you don't stop... I'm... I'm going to..."

But she didn't stop or slow at all, indeed she seemed to double her efforts, not ever taking too much more than just the tip of him in her mouth. For someone who had never done this before she was a natural and when he could control himself no longer he groaned in warning and felt his pleasure crest and his balls clench before his seed flooded out of him and into her waiting mouth. He gripped the sheets hard and did everything he could think of to keep from grabbing at the back of her head to keep her in place. She gasped and rose up, her eyes huge as he loosed a thick stream of his seed across her cheek and chin. It ran across her face and dripped down onto her chest and her lap. She looked up at him with wide eyes and a big smile on her face as she licked her lips. She was almost buzzing with excitement, the 'Did I do that?' expression on her face made him laugh as he reached down and wiped a hand across her chin before he brought her in for a deep kiss, claiming her mouth as he never had before.

————————8————————

Every other kiss they had shared had had playfulness to it mixed with lust and a little mutual attraction. But this kiss was a claiming, filled with passion and desire, with his unabated and very sudden powerful need of her. She gave a little yelp of surprise as he claimed her mouth and then surrendered to him, arching her back and pressing up to meet him with a passion very quickly and completely his equal. He was surprised by the strength of her passion and the strength of her body as she surged up to meet the kiss and nearly stood up, bending a little to maintain the kiss as her arms went around his neck and his went around her waist. She moaned into the kiss and when it finally ended they were both gasping for breath, heads spinning and bodies aching for more of one another. She was straddling his lap, her legs spread wide and the heat radiating off of her sex was unmistakable to him. He looked into her eyes looking right back at him, unafraid and unashamed, filled with an eager youthful joy that surprised him. And she saw a hunger for her in his eyes that came very close to frightening her. When he turned, her eyes opened a little wider and she shrieked with laughter as he laid her back on her bed, her hair floating like a cloud around her head and her heart hammering with pleasure and amusement.

When his mouth moved down to her throat, she arched her back a little and let him have better access, pressing her chest against him and crushing her breasts between them. She was still growing, and her flesh was very sensitive to the point where every movement sent shocks through her body and when his mouth moved down, kissing across her shoulder and then her collarbone, down the valley between her breasts before moving to one small, dark brown nipple very suddenly to suck hard as his hands filled with the soft flesh of her breasts she moaned, and that moan turned into a cry of pleasure that was nearly a sob. He lingered there for a while, shifting from side to side and feasting on her warm flesh until she was writhing in torment from the pleasure she was feeling, and when he began to kiss lower, her heart rate rose even more. She knew what he was doing, where he was going, but she was nervous. No one had ever been down there before except her doctor and that had been so brief and clinical that there had been no real feelings on the subject.

But this was different, this was personal and very intimate and as he trailed kisses down across her ribs and tummy, down to the little dimple of her navel and then across the slight rise of her hips she felt her heart rate rising steadily in anxiety. She kept all of her body hair shaved for swimming and track, and she was fit and tone, but despite her resolve she was very self-conscious of her body and what he thought about it. When he kissed across her mons and his hands gently spread her legs a little wider so he could kneel between them, she bit her lower lip and held her breath. Alan paused for just a moment to take in the perfect tiny bare slit that was her pussy. It looked so small that he was suddenly worried that he might hurt her, and he nearly asked her again if she had changed her mind yet. If he had asked, she would have stopped him right there and it would have ended more than just their lovemaking, it would have turned their entire relationship awkward as a result. But instead he leaned in and placed a soft, sweet kiss on her warm labia that made her held breath escape in a groan of such pleasure and anticipation that his flaccid cock began to stir again in need. No one had ever had this effect on him before, and he was surprised and more than a little in love with her as the kiss deepened, kissing her sex as he would her mouth.

She sighed at first as he licked across her soft flesh, but when the tip of his tongue slipped between the folds of her sex and caressed the entrance of her canal her sigh turned into a gasp and then a groan of pleasure escaped her once again. She drew in a shaking breath as his hands slipped up along her inner thighs and kneaded the strong muscles of her legs. She was trembling, unsure of what to do with her hands and unable to think of much more than what he was doing to her, she bit her index finger on one hand as the other lay limp on her belly. But when his thumbs parted her labia and opened her like the petals of a flower, her back arched and both of her hands went to grasp the sheets of her bed as he began to lick at her inner folds and up, until he found the tiny pearl of her clit. He was satisfied that he had found it; like her body, her pussy was very small and tight and her clit was just the right size to match her sex. But as he gently massaged her labia with his thumbs and freed the little pearl from its hood, he was rewarded with a sobbing moan of pleasure that had his cock back at full hardness very quickly. The taste of her filled his tongue as he lapped at her wetness and delved into her tiny, perfect little entrance.

He smiled as he worked to coax more of the wonderful sounds from her, sucking at the little bud of her clit and rubbing at it with the rough tip of his tongue, listening to the music of her moans and cries and feeling her writhe and twist on the bed, at his mercy though nothing prevented her from stopping him. He felt powerful and so full of energy that nothing could stop him. It was a good feeling and one that was nearly as much of a turn on as she was. And when she cried out, sobbing and voicing a wordless cry of pleasure as she climaxed, he felt even better. Her legs were trembling and her pussy was so wet that he could see the nectar running from her slit and down across her skin. He smiled as he licked it up and then started kissing his way back up and across her body, taking his time and enjoying her just as much of not more as he had on the way down. She was beaded with sweat and trembling all over, her skin flushed with the aftermath of her orgasm and when he sucked at one hard brown nipple her entire body jerked in reaction and she half laughed, half moaned and one hand came up to tangle in his hair. She wasn't really sure if she wanted to push him away from her suddenly too-sensitive body or hold him there to keep feeling what she was feeling.

"Are you trying to kill me?" She asked finally and he laughed a little as he came up to kiss her soft lips and feel the heat of her body under his. Finally he spoke, almost a whisper as he lay atop her.

"No, but can you imagine a better way to go?"

She laughed again and leaned up to kiss him before she relaxed back into her pillows and sheets. And for a while they stayed just like that, resting among the pillows in the dark room as the evening went on toward full dark.

————————9————————

They shared kisses and touches and savoured the closeness and contact that came with the warm time after their mutual pleasure. They shifted around a little until they were laying on her bed more comfortably and cuddled together as they regained their energy and as the kissing and touching got more fervent, more heated their arousal level grew steadily until he lay atop her, between her spread legs and felt the heat and wetness of her sex against him, the girth of his cock resting in the cleft of her sex as she ground her hips up against him in a blindly instinctive need to feel him within her.

"Do you have condoms?" He asked, suddenly afraid that they would have to stop right at the very verge, but she nodded.

"Yeah... but don't wear one this time." She said between kisses, her voice breathless as her body still blindly seeking him, still writhing and twisting in arousal.

"Josie..." He started, but she interrupted him with more and more passionate kisses whenever he tried to finish what he was saying until he finally surrendered and laughingly kissed her back, enjoying her playfulness and making her giggle.

"It means a lot to me that you thought of that, but I want my first time to be without it." She said as seriously as she could, looking at him with lust-hazed, half closed eyes. "I'm clean, and I trust you, and I'm on birth control, and I've got a plan-B pill. I want to feel this for real, to feel you for real, nothing between us." She said.

He nodded as he looked right at her and when his hips shifted and his tip parted her folds she was so relaxed that she barely felt it, so she didn't tense up or anticipate at all, so when he pressed forward and past the little remnant of her hymen, slipping deep into her on the first stroke, she gasped and her back arched, her legs shook and her ankles crossed around his waist as her hands came up to clutch at him, her nails dragging across his back. She had never felt anything like this before, her tiny passage stretched and filled, the momentary slight sting as he tore away her hymen was lost in the second thrust and on the third she felt him press at her cervix, filling her completely as she lay helpless and lost herself to the sensations of the moment. She felt a massive pressure in her lower abdomen and as he withdrew she stared through him at nothing, her eyes filled with stars and light.

He was watching her face and he could see the gamut of emotions that played out on her face, the wonder and fear and pleasure and uncertainty, the joy and the indecision and finally the acceptance. She had asked for this and as she focused on his face her lips curled in the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. For a little while nothing existed beyond the two of them, a perfect moment of joy and peace. There was no world beyond this room, no room beyond the bed, and really no bed for them to lay upon, they floated in a universe of their own creation and all of it was encompassed in their flesh, the spark of its birth was where they were joined together and as her orgasm tore through her she could feel it spreading out. Time slowed and her body seemed to encompass a space that was measured in how many years... how many centuries... light took to cross it, and the first spark of her orgasm seemed to take ten thousand years to cross her body. Stars were born and died during the eternal instants of that pleasure. She had never felt anything like it before, not from his mouth which had been the greatest pleasure she had ever known, nor from her own tentative and furtive masturbation. This seemed to start at the center of her body, in the middle of her being, and radiate out like an explosion that robbed her of every sense save touch.

Alan could see just how much it was effecting her and he moved slowly through the whole thing, gently slipping through her fist-tight passage and allowing her to adjust and accept, to ease his way with her nectar and relax enough to allow more ready movement. But it had been a very long time since he had been with a woman without anything between them, and the feel of her was magnificent. She was warm to the point of being almost hot, and he could see the sweat starting to stand out on her bare skin, making her already lovely complexion seem to glow with vibrant life and youth.

And as tight as she was, added to the clench of her inner core muscles in the uncontrollable throes of orgasm he could feel the racing thunder of her heartbeat as he slipped through her increasing wetness. Her eyes were dilated and her lips were parted, just a hint of her white teeth visible in her mouth and her nipples were so hard he could feel them against his chest, and he could see the pulse in her throat, which was an irresistible draw for him. He bent his neck and placed a kiss on her throat, just over the point of her pulse as she moaned and came down slowly off of her orgasm. His cock slipped through her with a slow, steady and even rhythm and she was panting for breath as she clung to him with all four limbs, unable to move any part of herself in response to what he was doing, only able to lay there on her back underneath him and let him slip through her.

And he was content to do just that as well, moving through her body and feeling the first hint of his own orgasm rising but not hurrying, not even thinking about it really. This was about her, about what she was feeling and what she would remember, his own pleasure was not even secondary, it was just some ephemeral thing that niggled at the back of his mind and told him to relax, to take it slowly so this could last as long as humanly possible. And he did relax, he did take his time and soon that growing itch, that persistent echo of need was gone. He had already cum once and he didn't even care if he did again, he just wanted to make love to her all night long.

His slow stroking and gentle movement was enough, in her heightened state of feeling, to work her slowly back around to another crest of pleasure, not as strong as that first, but still enough to make her cry out, a wordless sobbing moan of pleasure that made her angelic face into the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. She was magnificent and he felt like he could watch her forever like this, in the darkness of their private universe where nothing existed but the two of them.

————————10————————

Her eyes began to focus on him once again as she came down off of her second orgasm and she smiled sweetly as she cupped his cheek with a hand and pulled him in for a kiss. He had no memory of ever leaving her throat, the feel of her pulse racing under his lips was still fresh in his mind and yet the feel of her mouth on his, of her tongue so soft and warm as it tangled with his was at once the same thing and so very much better as he moved slowly through her. He could feel her ankles unlocking from behind him and her legs caressing his thighs as she moved them, regaining some of her strength and control somehow so when she spoke to him, he stopped and listened.

"This is so good..." She said softly, her words barely a whisper. "I've never felt like this before, never felt anything that even came close to this." She said and he smiled and kissed her again, then he felt her pressing at his shoulders and when he stopped she laughed a little.

"Lay back, I want to try something I've seen." She said and he slipped out of her regretfully, missing the warmth immediately.

But he lay on his back as she asked and she swung a leg over him and just lay on his chest for a little while, sharing warmth and trading little kisses as she regained her strength. He ran his hands all over her body, caressing and massaging her and chasing little shivers up and down her spine as she giggled and squirmed gasped in delight, her skin just a little too sensitive in the aftermath of her pleasure. But after a few long and lazy minutes she had regained enough strength that she managed to sit up across his hips, hands braced on her chest and her hair a riot around her head. He grasped her hips and looked up at her, his hands helping to hold her steady. She smiled at him gratefully and shifted a bit so she could grasp his cock with both hands.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds