A Taste of Innocence

She had expected some blood, but there was hardly any. She had been prepared for a gush, steeled herself for it, but it was just a little pinkish froth that she could easily ignore as she stroked him a little with her small hands before she rose up and positioned herself over him, hands holding him in place as she slipped down, his tip parting her swollen folds and drawing a gasp from her and a shiver of delight as she looked into his eyes and then she let gravity take over, pulling her down and filling her with his length once more. She groaned in delight, the mixture of soreness and pleasure making her shudder and smile as his hands slid up her sides and one moved to grasp her breast, his hand squeezing firmly and making her bite her lip as she started to move. It was a bit awkward at first and clear that she had never attempted this before, only seen it done, and he slipped from her a few times as she got herself sorted out. She swore and giggled when it happened and moved to take him back with a determined look, her face veiled by hair and her smile so infectious that he couldn't help but laugh with her. But when she shifted, annoyed that it had happened again, and suddenly slipped back onto him without any apparent effort she was so surprised that her eyes snapped wide and her mouth opened in a gasp of pleasure that he couldn't stop watching. He grasped some of her loose hair and tugged her gently down into another kiss, which she returned hungrily, her hips rolling as she moved over him and when she sat up again he grasped her breasts and kneaded as she swept her hair back with one hand and grasped his wrist with the other.

She looked like a young goddess to him, back-lit by the moon through her window and her eyes wild with passion and arousal as she finally seemed to get herself sorted out and she rode him, rising up with her strong legs and letting gravity pull her back down again, a little faster with every stroke, a little harder as he filled her and felt the tip of his shaft touch the deepest part of her. She was moaning and sobbing with every movement and now both hands were pressed into his chest for support as she settled into the rhythm she had found. She went faster, her bottom slapping into his lap as she moved over his shaft, and he was unconsciously pushing up to meet her, making each thrust just a little harder, a little deeper, a little more forceful until she was sobbing openly, at the very cusp of her release and he saw her face twisted in the throes of what she was feeling, her eyes squeezed tightly shut and with a smile he gave one nipple a little tweak. The effect was instant. Her eyes flew open and her back arched as she sat up, her ribs in stark relief and her pussy clenching down on him so tightly that he groaned at the feeling as she struggled for breath.

She was unable to move, just the little uncontrollable muscle spasms that rocked her body as she rode out the wave of her pleasure. When it finally began to ebb, she collapsed on his chest, panting for air and barely able to move. He ran his hand up and down her back, trailing his fingers through the sweat on her skin and making her spasm and twitch at the feeling, unable to stop herself and laughing a little as she weakly tried to get away, still pinned in place by his cock filling her.

"That's not f...f...f...fair!" She exclaimed weakly and he laughed softly, making her pout a little. "I'm glad you f...f...f...find it f...f...f...funny." She said between shivers. "As soon as I rem...m...m...member how to m...m...m...make my arms work again, I'm going to m...m...m...make you p...p...p...pay for this!"

"Well, I'll have to keep you from remembering then, won't I?" He asked.

At his words she grinned and bit her lip once more, her pretty face flushed and her hair half covering it as he shifted a little and turned over, laying her gently on the bed as he moved. She was largely helpless and at his mercy, but her trust for him was enough that she let him do whatever he wanted without protest as he shifted to straddle one of her legs and brought the other one up, curling it in until her knee was nearly at her shoulder. She couldn't do anything but look at him as he positioned himself and then slid into her without any effort whatsoever. She was so wet and so stretched that he fit her like a hand in a glove and she could only gasp as he stroked deep into her, somehow even deeper than before on that very first stroke. She cried out and just stared at him as he started moving, pushing through her and then drawing back until just the head of his cock was still in her before reversing and plunging into her yet again.

"God..." She said, half whining it as she licked her lips and felt the tremors of yet another orgasm start through her very quickly. "How long can you do this?"

"As long as I need to." He whispered back, smiling as he moved, gliding through her body and feeling the stirrings of his own pleasure once again. But he fought it back and kept moving. He wasn't going to cum while she was still conscious if he could help it. But it was getting harder, her natural vigour and energy meant that she lasted longer and his control was flagging the longer they went. And she looked up into his eyes, the trust and affection he saw there bordered on love and as she lifted her head with some effort and used her hand to pull him down into a kiss, she climaxed again, and her pleasure triggered his own, a groan escaped him and he felt it as he spilled his seed into her body.

Their mutual pleasure went on for a long, long time... another eternity passed for them in the private universe they had made together and when it was over they both lay in her sheets, still joined together, and both asleep within seconds.

————————11————————

He woke sometime in the early hour just before dawn to hear her singing. She was sitting up across his hips and without a word they loved again before she curled up and went back to sleep. He held her for a long while there, his arms around her slight frame and the warmth of her welcome against his chest.

"I think I love you..." He whispered. "But I'll never be able to tell you." When he finally slept again, her eyes opened and she just watched his face for a while, a soft smile on her full lips before she closed her eyes and rested.

Late in the morning they woke together and shared one more time there in her bed, playful and rested and full of energy before they got up to shower together. They washed one another and then breakfasted, comfortable in their skin for the moment. They had the house to themselves and there was little chance of anyone seeing them. And they chatted playfully over their meal.

"So what would Jared think of you having sex with someone else?" He asked and she laughed a little, pushing her hair back behind her ear again and offering him an unobstructed view of her body.

"Jared is my best friend, and I talked it over with him before I came to you." She said with a shrug. "He's fine with it."

"Wait, you discussed having sex with me, losing your virginity to me, with your boyfriend?" He asked, a little shocked. But Josie just laughed.

"Jared isn't really my boyfriend, he's just a cover for me the way I am for him. She said with a half smile filled with mischief.

"Cover..." He asked, with a furrowed brow.

"Well, I didn't want two hundred high school boys chasing me for the last few years, I needed to make sure that I could graduate with all of the credits I needed for university, so having a boyfriend, and one that was at least somewhat serious, kept them mostly at bay." She said with a shrug as she stood to put their dishes in the dishwasher.

"And Jared?" He asked. "What does Jared get out of this? It can't have been easy for him to be close to you and keep his hands to himself."

"Well... easier than you think." She said with a smile as she turned back to him, moving closer and slipping into his lap, her arms around his neck. "Jared runs track and plays baseball, he swings a bat left handed and he can make it from home plate to first base in less than four seconds. He's got a full ride athletic scholarship and he'll be playing in the major leagues in four years, tops." She said, leaning in to place a soft kiss on his lips. "Jared loves baseball, and we'll keep pretending that we're a couple for a while yet, but Jared will never have sex with me, he won't even try." She said, leaving him to put it all together.

"He's gay..." Alan said finally and Josie nodded.

"Yep, but if he comes out now, he'll never make it to his dream, so he's going to wait and come out after he has signed a major contract." She said and Alan could understand now their on-again off-again relationship. It was serious enough to keep other boys at bay for Josie and to throw suspicion off of Jared and let people focus on his skill and not his sexuality.

"Now." Josie said with a little wiggle of her hips. "Let's go back upstairs and I can show you just how flexible I really am." She said with her tongue caught between her teeth behind that big eager smile that he was learning to love.

————————12————————

For the next few weeks, it became a regular thing for the two of them to share a bed. The first time she snuck into his house she scared the crap out of him and giggled herself into a fit even as he tossed her over his shoulder and carried her to his bedroom. The back door to his house was never locked and the gate between their yards was open. He repaid her by slipping into her room when she was sound asleep and waking her with his mouth on her sex. She had slept in the nude that night and he knew that she had been hoping he would visit. It was a fun and intimate time for the both of them and when Josie finally left to go visit her parents at the cottage for a while before she had to leave to school he missed her immediately and he knew that their brief time as lovers was over.

She came back a few days later in the company of her father, her mother having gone to a hotel as they had started their divorce proceedings and that night when he was mostly asleep Josie came to him one last time, slipping into his room and his bed to cling to him and cry herself to sleep. She had known that her parents were separating, that the divorce had been coming for a long time but having the reality of it shoved into her face had overwhelmed her defenses and she needed the comfort of his presence. He held her as she slept and when she woke, she tore at him with a need approaching violence. There were no words, and no need for them. She had a hunger, and a void within her that needed to be filled and he never felt such passion in anyone before that moment.

For many years after he dreamed of that night even more than their first. It haunted him, that time of hungry mating there in the sheets of his bed before they both slept. It was the last time they made love and when he woke in the morning she was gone, and he just lay there for a long time, drinking in her scent from the sheets and feeling very cold and lost.

A week later she was gone to school, but she stopped by to say goodbye before she got in her car and started the four day drive that would take her to Vancouver and her new life there, and from his window Alan watched the direction she had gone for a long, long time.

————————13————————

It was nearly three years before he saw Josie again, and she had grown a lot in that time. The slim girl had grown into a beautiful and mature woman and she had a ready smile for him when she came to visit. He introduced her to Alisha, his fiancée and the two of them became immediate and fast friends. He had told Alisha about his summer affair with Josie and at first he expected some tension between the pair, but they got along well and soon Josie was agreeing to be a bridesmaid at their wedding. After that she was home a few times a year and when she came home with a boyfriend, a real and serious boyfriend, Alan was happy for the both of them, and seeing her so heavily pregnant brought a light to her face that he had only ever seen once or twice and that night as he rocked his daughter to sleep, he smiled softly and hoped that she would someday find the same sort of happiness that Josie had found.

END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds