A Techies Wonderland Ch. 02

My hips continued to piston my cock in and out of her soft pussy, encouraged by her soft moans and sighs of pleasure while my hands cupped and squeezed her big tits, her nipples sticking between my fingers so I could squeeze and pull them periodically.

"Ohhhh fuck you know how to pleasure a woman." She moaned loudly, lifting her legs even higher in the air, her dress bunched around her waist so she was sitting on the car almost nude.

"Well, you feel pretty fucking spectacular too." I grunted as I continued to drive into her, my motions growing more urgent as I felt my own orgasm starting to build. "You did a lot of teasing in there; I hope you're ready for what that causes."

"I've been ready since I saw Celia riding you in the dress room! I just had no idea that tonight would be the night I got to try it for myself!" She answered; her voice up at least two octaves as she gasped for breath between words. "God damn you feel good. I'm going to come any second!"

"Hadn't planned on fucking my boss." I grunted as I pounded my hips rhythmically into her soft ass, each impact making an audible slap that bounced her tits under my hands and smashed my head into the end of her velvety soft tunnel.

"I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!" She squealed as her whole body trembled and shuddered, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned, her clenching pussy muscles rippling along the length of my cock, trying to pull me into her deeper as if it wanted to devour my whole shaft. My strokes became slightly more erratic as my orgasm inched toward the point of no return, the sensations of her pussy trying to draw me in and tightening around my shaft were almost more than I could resist.

"Shit. I'm gonna cum!" I told her through gritted teeth.

"God yes. DO IT!" She cried loudly.

My body bucked, slamming my cock into her so hard and deep that I scooted her ass a few inches on the trunk of the car; my cock spewing the first surge of hot cum deep into her pussy. I momentarily lost control of my body, its spasmodic jerks driving my shaft into her time and again; her own body responding with its own jerks and spasms as her orgasm was pushed to new heights by the feeling of my juices surging into her. Time and again my body drove into her, adding to the copious amount of cum I had already deposited until finally those spasms fell to an occasional twitch, leaving me standing there embedded in her and gasping for breath as her chest heaved under my hands in her own search for air.

"Oh fuck, did I cum." She panted as she lowered herself down until she was lying on the car, my hands no longer able to reach her tits, sliding down to her stomach as she lay there. I felt her legs wrap around my waist and capture me against her as I started to pull away. "Not just yet." She whispered.

"Ok. Well, we might want to find someplace more private next time; we're starting to draw a crowd." I told her as a young couple stood behind the car next to us and stared at the spectacle we had become.

"OHHHH SHIT!" She squealed, pushing me back and forcing my softening cock from her pussy. She hurriedly pulled her dress up over her tits as she tried to stick her feet back into her high heels. "Get in!" She squealed urgently as she pushed me back so she could open the car door.

I was only half way around the car, my cock hanging out and wagging as I did so, when I heard the car starting. I opened the door and dropped into the seat, the car backing up as soon as I had the door closed.

I watched the faces of the couple staring at us; the guy's face in a huge smile and his hand on a large bulge in his pants and on his female companions face a look of shock, but her hard nipples poking out the lightweight summer dress she wore telling a different story. As Amanda sped out of the parking lot I wondered if that couple would later do what we had just done.

We fortunately hit all green lights and were driving down onto the interstate only minutes after leaving the restaurant. "You know. I wondered which one of us would do the asking. I always knew that we would end up having sex; you were just too damn sexy for me to not want. I just didn't expect it to be in a parking lot." She said over the wind, reaching for my hand and pulling it over to her still naked lap. Did you know that I've been undressing and playing in my office hoping you'd see me on the camera and come proposition me?"

"I saw you strip that first day, but I haven't been watching your office. I figured you deserved some privacy.

"Silly man! There was something about you that first day. The way you carried yourself, your confidence, the size of the bulge in your pants. Hell I knew you'd feel fantastic inside me, I just hoped you'd be as good a fuck as your cock looked like it would."

"And?"

"Oh yeah. I'm very glad that my date canceled. This was SO much better!" She said as she reached into my lap and found my still exposed cock. Her hand slowly stroked my softened tool, inching it back toward hardness. "You know. Just because we already fucked doesn't mean the night has to be over. Would you mind joining me for a shower and a little more play?" She asked with a wide smile on her face.

"Why not? After all, you are the boss."

"Not tonight sweetie, not tonight!" She answered with a grin.

It only took a few minutes to run down the interstate and make the few turns off the highway to get back to the office. She finally let go of my once again hard cock long enough to put the car in park.

"I guess I better put this away." I said, pulling my own hand from her lap, where I had been playing teasingly with her pussy as she drove.

"No. Don't do that." She said with a smile.

"What, you want me to walk in with my cock hanging out?" I asked in surprise.

"Sure, why not? It's a sexy cock." Amanda said, leaning over toward me and giving me a little kiss on the cheek.

"Fine. I will if you will." I answered.

"Ahhhh, you like to play games, do you? All right." She said with a crooked grin. She reached down and wiggled the bottom of her dress the rest of the way out from under her butt and then leaned forward while she pulled the dress up her body, sliding it over her head, leaving her completely nude in the front seat. "Your turn."

"Geez." I muttered as I stared pulling off my polo shirt. "How did I get myself into this?"

"You wanted to play games sweetie." She answered with a little grin. "Now do you need help getting out of all those clothes?"

"No, I think I can do it myself." I answered as I tossed the shirt onto the floor of the car. I bent over and untied my shoes, pushing them off my feet and then tugging off my socks. With a roll of my eyes I undid my belt, the only thing still holding my pants on, and then pushed my pants down, pressing my back against the back rest to lift myself off the bucket seat and work my pants down over my ass. I pushed them down and wiggled my feet until I was as naked as Amanda.

"Mmmmmmm, nice looking body!" Amanda said quietly a she opened her car door. "Now, how about joining me for a shower?"

I sighed deeply, not sure if I was really up to walking into the building naked.

"Come on. This was your idea after all."

"I wouldn't quite say that." I retorted.

"I would. Come on!" She coaxed.

"Fine." I said, getting out of the car and closing the door behind me.

"Oh that will simply never do!" Amanda said as she came around the car.

"What?"

"That!" She said pointing at my flagging cock. She stepped over and then squatted down in front of me, wrapping a hand around my cock and leaning her face toward me.

"Oh damn." I groaned as she wrapped her mouth around my head and fed as much of my semi-hard cock into her mouth as she could. I felt her tongue teasing me a she sucked on my cock, making it slowly grow and fatten in her mouth. I stood there in the parking lot, completely naked, Amanda squatting in front of me sucking my cock, and I was getting a hard on. Who would have guessed?

"That's much better." She cooed after pulling her mouth from my now hard cock, only a comparatively small portion still fitting into her mouth. She stood up and took my hand, leading me toward the door. As she opened the door I realized that the one thing I hadn't counted on was that I would be walking right past Jennifer on the way in.

"Good evening, Amanda." Jennifer greeted as we walked in, reacting as if Amanda coming in naked was an every day event. Her eyes betrayed her however when she looked at my cock wagging back and forth with each step I took, her gaze never leaving my shifting shaft. She swiveled her chair to stare at us as we walked by the reception desk, following us until we disappeared into Amanda's office.

Amanda led me across her office and around her desk, drawing me along by the hand right through her private bathroom and into the glass tile cubicle that was her shower. "I Hope you don't mind smelling like my soap." She said quietly as she hit the digital control to turn on the water. The shower cascaded down on us from multiple heads above us, raining down almost instantly warm water. She stepped toward me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling my neck down toward her as she tilted her face up. The water cascaded over the both of us, running down our faces and hair as she softly pressed her lips against mine.

Her soft lips teased and sucked on mine in one of the most sensuous kisses I had ever experienced. Her tongue teased into my mouth and gently played hide and seek with mine while her hands slowly stroked around my body; my own hands sliding down her back and cupping her firm round ass. We stood under the cascade of warm water for long minutes before she broke the kiss and stepped back.

"Wow." I muttered as she turned her back to reach for the soap and a large squishy sponge. I stepped up against her back and wrapped my arms around her, gently cupping and squeezing both her soft boobs.

"Mmmmmmm, you can keep doing that." She cooed, wiggling her ass slightly against my hard cock.

"So can you." I whispered into her ear, closing my fingers around her nipples and gently tugging and twisting them.

She squeezed some soap on the sponge and slowly began rubbing my arms with it. "You wanna wash me?" She asked, softly, holding the sponge out for me.

"My pleasure." I answered, taking the sponge in one hand but keeping her pulled tight to me. I slowly soaped her chest and stomach, slowly working my way down until she lifted a leg up so I could slide the slippery sponge between her legs and across her pussy. Once I had finished there she put her leg down and spun in my arms so I could wash her back and cute ass.

"Your turn." I said, holding the sponge out to her as I let go of her and stepped back.

"Oh good." She said, slowly washing my chest and working the sponge lower and lower until she was sliding it around my cock and between my legs. She stepped closer to me and reached around me with her sponge hand while her free hand reached between us and pushed my cock downward. She stepped her hips closer to me and closed her legs around my cock. "Mmmmmm much better." She cooed as she wiggled herself on my shaft, her hands reaching around me to soap my back and butt.

"You like that, huh?" I asked as I bucked my hips a little, sliding my cock along her lips.

"Uh huh." She moaned softly. "Very much. You're already making me tingle all over. I can't believe how turned on I am."

"Well, let's go do something about that then." I said, reaching around behind me and taking the sponge from her. I let the sponge fall to the floor. Cupping her ass with my hands I lifted her up, her legs coming around me with her arms to hold herself against me as I turned us slowly around under the water. With both of us rinsed, I carried her out of the shower, her legs and arms still clutching me tightly, and carried her all the way to the leather sofa, leaving a trail of wet prints and water drops.

With a grin I gently leaned forward, using an arm against the back of the sofa for support. I continued to lower her until her butt touched the sofa and she unlatched her arms and legs from me. I leaned my head down and gently kissed her soft lips, sucking them and playing with them in the best imitation I could of what she had done earlier.

After several long minutes of kissing this way, I moved my lips along her cheek and jaw, kissing to her neck and gently flicking her earlobe with my tongue. I blew into her ear softly, making her giggle like a little girl and scrunch her body up defensively. She relaxed slowly as I kissed down her neck to her chest, slowly working my way to her large round breasts. With kiss after kiss I worked from one soft breast and hard nipple to the other, kissing and licking each nipple before sucking it into my mouth. Each time I drew her nipple in I swirled my tongue around and around it, teasing her puckered areola and flicking her hard nub with the tip of my tongue.

I lost track of how long I worked her breasts and nipples, her hands gently stroking my short wet hair. Slowly I started kissing my way down her body again; trailing kisses down into the valley between her fabulously sexy breasts and then down her firm smooth stomach. I continued to kiss down her smooth shaved mound, pushing her legs apart as I slowly kissed her thighs, planting one soft kiss on one thigh and then switching to the other.

"Oh God, stop teasing." Amanda moaned as I kissed closer and closer to her lips without touching them with my lips.

"You want more?" I asked teasingly before pursing my lips and blowing gently across her wet pussy.

"OH God, yes. Please!" She begged.

Ever so gently I drew my tongue along her fat outer lips, just teasing the tip ever so slightly into the gap between them. I licked up her pussy again, gently pressing my tongue slightly harder into her, tasting her sweet juices.

I used my thumbs to gently spread her fat lips apart, exposing her soft flowery inner lips, and her engorged protruding clit. I pressed my tongue deeply between her lips and drew it up along them pressing it against her pubic bone and finally bouncing across her clit.

"OHHHH!" She squealed in pleasure and surprise when she felt my tongue flick across her clit. I smiled to myself and repeated the trip, slowly stroking up until I could bounce my tongue across her clit. This time I focused on her clit even more, running my tongue around and around it for several seconds, making her squirm and moan before sucking the hard nub into my mouth and squeezing it with my lips.

"Oh shit!" She cried, trying to grab at my short hair to pull me back to her as I pulled my head down to stroke her again.

With a grin I moved one hand from her lips and rolled it so my middle finger slipped between her fat lips and the tip pressed deep into her tunnel opening. I gently licked up between her lips as I pushed my finger into her like a small cock, slowly sliding it along but curling it upward to follow the inside curve of her pubic bone. By the time my tongue had reached her clit and was slowly swirling around it, my finger had penetrated as far as it could, the tip of my finger drawing similar circles on the upper wall of her velvety wet tunnel.

"AHHHHH GOD DAMN!" She squealed as my attentions sent little sparks racing through her whole body causing it to jump and convulse suddenly. I kept the pressure of my attention to both her clit and her sweet tunnel going for long minutes, the irregular jerks coalescing into a rapid rocking of her hips making it difficult to maintain my contact with her clit. Her fingers tried in vain to grab my short hair and pull me tighter to her pussy as she tried to grind her sopping lips into my face.

"OH SHIT!" She screamed over and over again as I relentlessly sucked her clit and flicked it with my tongue, my finger dancing around and around the top of her tunnel. I lost track of how long I had been licking her pussy, but my tongue was getting tired and I knew that I couldn't keep up the attentions much longer. I sucked her clit into my mouth as far as I could, pressing it tightly between my lips and then rubbing them back and forth, pinching and rolling her excited clit between them.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed suddenly at the change in attentions. Her whole body suddenly went rigid and I could feel a wet gush of her juices jet out of her and down my chin and neck as her climax overpowered her whole body. She gasped for air as her body jerked and twitched in the grasp of her extremely powerful orgasm.

It was nearly a full minute before her body began to relax. I relaxed my attentions to her pussy with her, releasing her clit and ever so gently stroking it with the flat of my tongue several times before pulling my face and finger from her pussy.

"Oh my God." She panted, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. "That was fucking fantastic!"

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"That is an understatement!" She said as she struggled to sit up. I reached out and held her hand, which she used to pull herself up from the reclining position she had been in, her ass hanging off the edge of the overstuffed leather sofa. "When you play you really play, don't you?"

"I've always believed that if you're going to do something it's worth doing it well." I answered with a chuckle, using my hand to wipe her juices from my face.

"Well, you sure as hell did that. Let's see if I can return the favor." She said, pushing me back on my heels until I had to sit down and then lay back on the soft office carpeting. She slid to her knees next to me and reached out for my rock hard cock, wrapping both hands around it as far as they could go. "Goodness this is big when you get excited, isn't it?" She asked softly, her hands twisting slowly around my fat shaft, her fingers and thumb not quite meeting around my girth and nearly two inches still sticking up out of her clenched hands.

"I don't think I can get all of this in at once, but let's see what I can do." She said with a grin, her eyes looking up at me for a reaction as she lowered her mouth down around my head.

"Ohhhh." I groaned as my engorged head was engulfed by her hot, wet mouth. She swiped her tongue back and forth across the underside of my head as she held me in her mouth, her head slowly lifting and dropping only a few inches, her hands following her lips as they gently stroked up and down while continuing the twisting motion.

"Oh that's good." I moaned in appreciation at her efforts. She made a little noise that I assumed was an answer, but did more to vibrate my cock than anything else. Her tongue went still as she pushed her face slowly down, more and more of my cock disappearing into her mouth as my mushroom head pressed against the back of her throat and then slid deeper down it. She could only hold me there a moment before pulling her head back up, gasping for breath.

"Damn that's big." She said before lowering her head down my shaft again. I groaned softly as she repeated her attentions, her head bobbing in time with her hand strokes and her tongue swirling around and under my head. I closed my eyes and allowed the sensations to flow over me as she worked my cock; my whole shaft slickened by her saliva.

"I get the feeling you're a tit man." She said quietly, after pulling her face from my cock.

"Uh huh." I answered in a soft groan as she stroked her hands up the length of my cock and cupped one over my head.

"Ok. Then I bet you'll love this." She said as she released my cock. She slowly crawled across me and then up my body until her tits hung in front of my face like to huge sexy udders. I reached up and grabbed both soft mounds of flesh and guided one to my lips to lick and suck her hard protruding nipple. "Oh yeah. I thought so." She half moaned at the feeling of her tit being sucked deeply into my mouth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds