A Techies Wonderland Ch. 02

I could feel her hand close around my cock and then the hot wetness as she rubbed it up and down her pussy, pressing it between her fat lips. She worked me into the opening and then slowly pressed herself back, pushing her tunnel over my bulbous head and then down the length of my shaft.

"Mmmmm I'm not sure who is going to enjoy this more, you or me." She moaned as she began to slowly stroke up and down my shaft, her knees lifting her body up as she rocked herself so her chest was always within reach of my hands and lips. I could feel her velvety soft tunnel, sopping with her own juices, caressing my rock hard shaft with each long slow stroke. Up and down she went for....I don't know how long. I sucked and played with both nipples in turn, enjoying the sensations of her pussy while teasing and playing with her incredibly sexy tits.

I realized almost suddenly and surprisingly that my already well used cock was on its way to another climax. "I'm going to cum again." I groaned around her left tit, feeling the unstoppable urge growing between my legs.

"Yessss." She hissed softly, her strokes continuing as she rocked back and forth on my cock.

"OHHHHHH FUCK! HERE IT COMES!" I practically shouted as my body involuntarily stiffened, my back arching to push up into her before suddenly jerking spasmodically, releasing a huge gush of hot cum into her pussy. Time and again my body bucked under her, my hands squeezing her tits and my cock pushing more cum into her already full pussy. It was only as my own orgasm began to ease that I realized she was in the midst of another climax herself, her whole body rigid and trembling above me.

"Oh sweet Mary." She mumbled as she lowered herself down on top of me, her soft tits pressing into my heaving chest as we both gasped for breath. I felt her weight press down on me as she let herself go, her body sinking against mine and trying to mold to my own curves. It was long minutes before my softening cock slipped from her pussy, releasing a flood of cum that leaked out and drooled down my cock onto the carpeting.

"Sleep with me." She whispered softly into my ear, her voice not a command, but more of a hopeful plea.

"Ok." I answered back.

She slowly pushed herself up and off of me, moving around the office and turning off lights before bringing a blanket from the drawer of a hutch behind her desk back to the sofa. She laid the blanket out on the leather sofa and then held a hand out for me. I climbed from the floor and let her pull me to the sofa, sitting me down and then laying back so I was on my side, my back against the back of the sofa. She slipped onto the sofa gracefully, her front facing mine, her soft tits pressed to my chest as she intentionally tangled her legs in mine. The overstuffed sofa was just long enough for me to lie on, using the one arm as a pillow and the width seemed just deep enough for the two of us to keep from falling off. She pulled the blanket down from the back and over the two of us before reaching over her head to click the last light off on the little end table by the sofa.

I felt her softly press her lips to mine in a tender kiss, her hot breath mingling with mine for long seconds before she whispered. "Thank you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds