• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Therapeutic Trial Ch. 02

A Therapeutic Trial Ch. 02

12

A Therapeutic Trial Ch-02

When I heard a soft knock on my door I expected Robin. Surprise, it was Cindy.

I let her in and we sat down side-by-side.

After the pleasantries she got serious.

"Quite a good deal you have with my best friend Robin. Do you really think she expects being full of your sperm will make her boobs grow?"

"I don't know what she thinks. Maybe she just went along with it to have an excuse to have sex with me."

"Yeah, maybe."

"Well, I don't know. You are in the medical profession, or soon will be. You know that if someone really believes a medication will do something, it seems to work."

"Have you worked this scam before?"

"No. Not really, not the same way. When I was in college a long time ago, I convinced some girls that sperm would whiten their teeth, or freshen their breath, or prevent acid reflux. They ate it up. Literally."

"You creep!"

"Hey, it was the same thing. They just needed a guilt free excuse to suck me off. I'm sure it was good for them in one way or another."

Awkward silence for a while.

Then she said, "Are you still willing to cornhole me?"

Surprised, I blurted out, "Cornhole?"

"Yes", she said. "I like the word. It is dirty and raunchy just like the act."

She is full of surprises.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Well, for one thing, we hardly even know each other."

I thought for a moment before I answered, "I thought we became intimate friends when you ate the last drop of my cum like it was a Hors d'oeuvre."

"I didn't want it to go to waste."

"Back to my question. I will use other words that also might offend you. Will you fuck me in the ass?"

"I will on one condition. That you don't mess up my arrangement with Robin. You will have to say you have become a believer and you want to try it to see if it works for you. That will make it acceptable to her."

Right on cue, Robin came through the door.

She said, "Hi, you two. What's up?"

Cindy jumped in, "We were just working out the details on Bob inseminating me so my boobs will grow too."

Robin replied, "Great! I can tell you I think it is working for me. I guess I will have to share him with you."

Meanwhile I just sat there like I was meat on their plates.

Cindy said, "Robin, do you want to 'observe'? Should we do it right here and now?"

Slightly annoyed I said, "Don't I get anything to say about this?"

"Of course you do, honey" said Robin. "But you are always ready."

"Why don't you just take your pants off?"

I stood up and stripped off my jeans and jockeys and my cock drooped down, limp and flaccid.

"I can fix that," said Cindy. Robin said, "Me too!"

"Why don't you both take your pants off so we are all on the same page?"

They both immediately did that.

Cindy wanted to block Robin out so she knelt at my feet and began to wake my cock up.

"I still think this thing is too big for my ass. I don't know about this."

"Cindy, here is what you need to know. There are two things to consider -- length and thickness. Thickness causes discomfort. It stretches you too far. But length is good. The farther in you it goes, the more you will like it."

She not only accepted my explanation, she blushed and was definitely aroused thinking about it.

Robin looked at my cock, which was now standing straight up and she said, "Look at it guys, I think he is ready. "

'Cindy, get down on the floor on your hands and knees. Let him fuck you like a dog."

She reluctantly did so. She hadn't really planned to put on a show.

"Spread your butt for him, Cindy."

She wanted to refuse but she did start this episode and had to go through with it.

On her knees with her butt-cheeks spread, Robin and I had a perfect view of her pink pussy and her soon to be stretched asshole. It obviously had never been stretched, it was a puckered little hole.

"Stop staring at it and do it."

Robin thought of something she could do to help, and she put a large gob of her saliva on my stiff hard-on and spread it around. How considerate.

I got on my knees right behind Cindy and aimed my cock at her asshole as she offered it to me. When I touched it she shivered with delight and anticipation.

I pushed, gradually increasing the pressure, and the head popped in.

Cindy squealed and Robin did too, as if she could feel it. Robin knew what it felt like, but this was the first time she saw it go in. The view of it stretching and filling Cindy's asshole made her remember what it feels like. I noticed she was touching and rubbing her pussy.

Cindy said, "Please go slow."

I started to push more than the tip in and it slid in slowly. Cindy made little grunting noises as it did.

Ever so slowly is disappeared into her tight asshole. She continued to make some kind of sound with each fraction of an inch.

Robin said, "Is she all right?"

"She asked me to do this, remember?

Barely audible, Cindy whispered, "Yes. Don't stop."

My stiff cock slowly slid in, bit by bit.

I put my hands on her hips to hold her so she didn't try to scoot away. I don't think she would do that, in spite of the noises she was making she seemed to want it.

Holding her firmly, I pushed in more and more.

Cindy asked if it was all in, and I told her no.

"Just relax. It's more than half-way in and I know you can take the rest. Remember, it has to be all the way in to get the maximum benefit of the therapy."

I gently but relentlessly pushed the rest of it in, until my balls pressed against her.

She had lowered herself from holding herself up with her hands and went down on her elbows to get more comfortable. She had turned her face to the side, so I could see her expression and her eyes.

Her expression was blank, and her eyes were actually crossed a little. I hoped they would go back to the normal position.

"I can't believe how far it is up in me."

Robin said, "But that's good Cindy. The therapy will work because of that."

I am sure Cindy thought the same thing I did, how can she believe that bullshit?

However, Cindy was getting what she wanted, fucked deep up her asshole.

I went to work like a man on a mission, easing in and out rhythmically.

Cindy had held her breath when the last inches slid in, but she began to breathe again.

Robin meanwhile was furiously finger-fucking herself. I think she was just as aroused watching my cock go up Cindy's asshole as she was when it went up hers.

Watching her masturbate was turning me on as much as Cindy's tight asshole.

I murmured, "I am going to cum."

Cindy said "Yes, please." Robin said "Make sure it is all the way in!"

I did both. Cindy's eyes snapped fully open as she felt my load of cum squirt into her.

Cindy made sounds of pleasure as Robin exploded in an intense orgasm.

I practically fell down on top of Cindy but I caught myself. We all held still for a few moments, and then I pulled my cock out of Cindy's asshole.

Once again I had injected the sperm so far up her asshole that nothing oozed out. Robin took over and said, "Cindy, go to my bed and lay face down. It will work its way further into you that way."

Cindy made her way to the bedroom, stumbling and almost falling. She got up on the bed face down. I realized we should have done it like this, not on the floor.

Robin had a worried look on her face, but I tried to communicate that she was OK.

"Cindy, are you all right?"

After a scary pause she replied, "Yes. I have never been so thoroughly fucked. I didn't have an orgasm but I feel totally satisfied."

Still prone, she continued, "I could feel him cum in me. I felt his cock throb and twitch and I felt every spurt and squirt go into me. And I mean way up into me. Any further and it would have come up into my mouth."

I don't think Robin appreciated Cindy being so happy about being butt-fucked by me. She was still a little possessive about owning me and the sperm I produce. I think if she could have sucked it out of Cindy's asshole she would have.

To make it worse Cindy said, "It feels like I have a quart and a half of it up in me. I like the feeling."

"But my stomach is gurgling now and cramping a little."

Robin scowled at her.

"Maybe you should sit on the toilet and get rid of it if it is making you sick!"

"No! Don't do that!" I said. "I went to a lot of work to make that for you."

Cindy said, "I know that. I won't waste it. I know how valuable it is. I will suck you off right now if you think I am wasting it."

Interesting thought, but maybe we should wait a half-hour or so

"It is not making me sick. I like having it inside me. The cramping is probably from Bob's big hard-on temporarily rearranging my insides."

The look on Robins face was pure jealousy.

That was the end of that day's fun.

The women worked out the schedule for them to alternate days. Neither of them asked me what I wanted. But I didn't mind being used.

The next episode in this arrangement involved the local sperm bank. Don't laugh, but Cindy thought I should do some community service. She has a friend at Nursing School that works part-time at the Sperm Bank, and she arranged an appointment for me to be examined and possibly donate.

On the next Thursday afternoon I walked into the place and signed in. The woman behind the desk greeted me with a smile and took me into an exam room.

She handed me one of those medical exam robes and said, "Please take everything off and put this on so it opens in the front."

"Everything?"

Nonchalantly she replied, "Yes. We need to do a physical exam to verify your health before we collect the donation."

She left me alone in the room.

OK, I thought, here goes. I removed my shoes, then I stripped off my pants and underwear, then my shirt and socks. I struggled into the flimsy cloth robe and tied the string in front of me. That didn't fully close the gap, and I knew my hairy belly and my junk were visible.

There was a soft rap on the door and it immediately opened. A young woman who I can only describe as beautiful came in.

"Hi," she said with a smile. "I'm Karen, Cindy's friend. She told me quite a bit about you. She thought you would be an excellent man to make voluntary donations."

"Oh, she did? That was nice of her to give me away."

A knowing smile played across Karen's face. "She didn't give away any secrets or confidences. But she did explain that you have certain unusual physical capabilities. Now, can I begin the exam?"

She walked close to me and untied the string and opened the robe. She touched and prodded all over my body and then used the Stethoscope to listen to my heart and breathing.

"Sit down here next to the table. Make yourself comfortable. I need to check your blood pressure."

I followed her instructions and she put the cuff on me and pumped it up.

"BP and pulse are fine. I guess we are done with that part."

"Now I need to do the genital exam. Are you all right with that?"

I nodded my head in consent. She knelt in front of my chair and began to poke and knead and almost fondle my testicles and my flaccid penis.

She took an instrument off the table that was like a small caliper and carefully measured each testicle.

"These are quite a bit larger than usual. Larger than I have ever seen. Maybe that is why you produce so much semen with your sperm."

So, Cindy has told her quite a bit about our activities.

I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

She then moved her attention to my soft cock. She pulled the skin back and looked at the head as if it was the first one she had ever seen. I knew that was not the case.

"Does the skin come back like this automatically when you have sex?"

Annoyed I said, "Yes! Of course!"

"And during sex does it feel like this?"

She began to slowly stroke it back and forth. I couldn't help myself, I started to get a hard-on.

"Don't be embarrassed. It is quite normal. We need this to be able to collect the donation."

She took a ruler of some kind with different markings on it from the table and measured my cock.

"Hmm. 20 cm. That's almost eight inches."

"Stroke it a little more and measure again please."

Her delicate feminine touch worked and it grew and stiffened.

She measured again and whispered "Wow. 23cm. That's nine inches."

She entered my dimensions in her laptop into the data in my records, both the size of my balls and the length of my dick.

This was arousing her just as much as me. The musky fragrance of her vagina filled the room.

Now she dropped all pretense of a medical procedure and began to jack me off expertly.

She noticed the expression on my face and said, "I know how a man's equipment works. I have learned a lot working here."

She certainly did know. I now had a raging hard-on.

"Cindy told me that you get this all the way in her rectally. Is that true?"

I couldn't speak but I nodded affirmatively.

"Really? All the way up to here?"

She encircled my cock with her thumb and index finger right at the base, right next to my balls.

"Robin, too?"

I nodded yes again.

"Amazing," she said, with a wistful look in her eyes.

"Is it uncomfortable for them?"

I could finally speak, "They squirm and squeal at first but they never tell me to stop, not that I would."

Now she blushed bright red and began to breathe heavily. The scene her imagination was creating seemed real to her.

She speeded up her stroking technique and I could sense the finish line approaching. She could too, and reached up on the table with her free hand to grab a glass lab receptacle of some kind, like a beaker or whatever.

My cock started pulsing in her hand and she expertly placed the beaker right next to the tip. She knew just how to aim it.

Spurt after spurt of my jism went directly into it and she waited for me to be empty.

"Incredible", she said, and held the beaker up where she could see and count the milliliters of cum I produced.

She got to her feet and I did too, trying to cover up with the ridiculous robe.

"Do you do this with all the guys you see?"

"God, no. Some of the guys that come in here are creepy. I leave them alone in the room and they have to jack themselves off. We have a peep hole for observation and I have learned that an ugly guy will usually have an ugly penis. Deformed some way."

"But if a guy is healthy and attractive I usually help him with the donation."

I bet you do, I thought.

"This will be used for IVF and other means like artificial insemination to create pregnancies for women who are desperate to finally have children. On their behalf, I thank you."

"One other quick test I need to do."

She lifted the glass to her lips and took a small sip. She swished it around in her mouth for a minute, and then swallowed it with a noisy gulp.

"It passed the taste test. I didn't take much. There is still plenty to use."

With a sly smile she said, "You taste delicious, by the way. I could have swallowed the whole beaker full."

With that she was out the door, not even a hug or a kiss.

On my way out I stopped at the front desk. The woman had a smirk on her face knowing what Karen probably did. I bet women are begging to work here.

"Do I need an appointment for the next visit?"

"No. You can just stop by any afternoon and ask for Karen. We do most of our work in the morning and late afternoon is usually open."

With that I left and went home.

Back to the usual routine. Not that I am complaining.

Robin and Cindy take their turns, one has even days and the other odd. Cindy had the day that I visited the Sperm Bank. She noticed the diminished load but she couldn't complain, it was her idea.

The next week I hurried to the Sperm Bank in the afternoon. I let myself in and asked the front desk woman for Karen. Another one of her dirty smirks but I don't care. If she wants some of the action she will have to discuss that with Karen.

She put me in the exam room and said, "No need to undress this time. We only do the physical the first time."

I waited impatiently until I heard the familiar rap on the door.

In came Karen looking like a fashion model.

"So, are you here for another donation?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Well, we have a problem with that. I have discussed your case with the manager, and she said we cannot accept any more of your sperm."

I guess I looked like a disappointed child.

"Let me explain. The volume of your sperm last week could probably impregnate up to twelve women. If we continue to take your donations that number would increase exponentially. Some of the babies will be female, and some male. Twenty years from now some of them could meet and never know they were half-siblings. That could cause genetic issues with any children."

I was amazed and impressed that they were making an ethical decision. But I was still disappointed.

"Well, I hope my testicles don't explode on the way home. "

"I didn't say I wouldn't give you a treatment. A complimentary special treatment."

"Please take your pants and underwear down. You don't need to take them all the way off, just down to your ankles. Sit in the chair and relax."

Naked from the waist down, I did that.

"Move your knees apart."

"You like to be in charge, don't you?"

"Yes. I will be in control. I will make your body react. Even if you try to delay it I will win. Just sit back and let me do this for you."

She knelt between my spread-apart knees and got very close to me. My cock was responding to the situation and was stiff as a board.

She began stroking it with her expert technique. I felt like I was going to cum, and she said, "No! Not yet!"

To make sure she squeezed my balls hard and it stopped me from cumming. She really wanted to play me like a musical instrument.

She said, "There is only one thing I want you to do. I want you to warn me when you are about to finish. If you can't talk just tap me on the head."

"I won't stop, I will finish emptying you. I just don't want to be surprised. I want to be ready for it."

Then she took my cock into her mouth and began the best blowjob I have ever experienced.

She slid her lips over the smooth head and then licked it.

She changed into a machine-like rhythm, with her head bobbing up and down taking about half of my cock in her mouth.

She kept bobbing away, and I think she was prepared to do it for an hour if necessary.

It wasn't.

I tapped her on her head hard, and she stopped about half way on my cock. She began softly sucking and swallowing and I ejaculated like a teenager in her mouth.

She swallowed each spurt and was ready for the next one. She didn't spill a drop. The sucking sounds were mixed with the swallowing gulps.

Finally I stopped spurting and she sucked and cleaned off anything that was on my cock.

After we recovered I asked her, "How did you do that? Cindy and Robin can't get it down fast enough."

"I told you that I have learned how men work. There is always a second or two delay between spurts. You have to swallow quickly during that short pause. You have to be ready for the next spurt and so on."

"What a great idea. I really appreciate it. I like knowing it is all inside you."

I stood up and pulled my pants up and buckled my belt.

She got to her feet and seemed a little unsteady for a moment.

I motioned to the empty chair and she sat down.

"I have worked here for a year and a half and I have never witnessed a man ejaculating that much. I feel full."

After some awkward silence I said, "I don't like how this worked out. I would like to see you again."

"I would like to see you again too, but we can't meet here. I have been dreaming about taking you anally. I have never done it that way but I can imagine what it must be like."

I was too stupid to reply and she said, "Maybe you could work me into the rotation."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Therapeutic Trial Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds