A Therapeutic Trial Ch. 02

"Yes! Of course. I will let Cindy and Robin know. You know where Robin lives, my apartment is right next door. And Cindy seems to always be there. I think they have become more than friends, if you know what I mean."

"Can you come over tomorrow late afternoon?"

Karen said, "I do not want to cause any jealousy or dissension. Make sure it is all right with them."

"Well, it is really not their decision, but I am sure they will be fine with it."

I knocked on their door that evening and they let me in.

I explained what happened at the Sperm Bank and said that Karen would be joining us tomorrow. I got two different responses.

Robin is a selfish bitch who thinks I belong to her, and she was upset about sharing me with another person.

Cindy is more mature and she seemed as if she was turned on by the idea.

"Are you going to fuck her in the ass? I want to see that!"

"I don't know what will happen. She is very good at swallowing it. She might just want to do that."

Cindy was practically vibrating with excitement, Robin was pouting like a teenager.

Cindy made herself available for me that evening. Maturity has its benefits and I emptied myself deep inside her.

The next evening the three of us waited for Karen to show. Not patiently, impatiently.

A gentle knock on the door and Cindy let her in and motioned to the couch. Cindy is really being proactive about this.

We all sat quietly for a few moments, and then Robin broke the silence.

"So, you are here for Bob to fuck you in the ass."

Karen blushed with embarrassment, and whispered, "Yes, if it is OK with everyone."

"It is such a personal and intimate act maybe Bob won't want to do it. It is a very personal part of your body."

There was tense silence for a minute.

Karen continued, "I have made a special effort to be squeaky clean down there."

She looked at me and said, "I hope that helps."

My cock was struggling to escape from my pants. Cindy was radiating heat. Robin sulked.

I spoke up, "I am willing to do this to continue our progress. I feel great respect and affection for Karen. Her professional treatment of me at the Sperm Bank was exceptional."

I should be a diplomat. If anyone reads between the lines they would see I can't wait to get my cock up her ass.

No one said anything or even moved so I took over. I stood up and began removing my pants and underwear. That prompted Karen to start doing the same. Cindy quickly followed. Robin was suddenly modest.

My cock sprang into view, swinging and swaying back and forth.

I thought Karen would come over to pay it some attention, but instead she got down on her hands and knees and offered her butt in the air.

I got on my knees behind her. She spread her butt for me to reveal her tiny virgin asshole.

I touched it with the head of my cock and started gently to apply pressure.

I was concerned about the fact that this was her first time, but the head and a little of the rest of the tip went in. I realized that in addition to being 'squeaky clean' she had put some lube in herself.

Slowly but relentlessly my hard-on slid up her asshole. She muttered sounds that were not actual words as it slid in. With her butt spread I had a clear view of my cock stretching her asshole. The tight ring at the entrance was gripping my cock like a rubber band.

I put my hands on her hips and gripped her tightly. As I pushed the last bit of my cock into her I pulled her back towards me. She had completely surrendered and offered no resistance.

As I thrust forward I pulled her back towards me, and I pressed up against her hard enough to flatten out her butt-cheeks. With her soft butt out of the way the last millimeter of my cock went up her asshole.

Robin and Cindy have tiny, hard butts, but Karen has silky soft smooth butt-cheeks. The feeling of being pressed against them added to the sensation of my cock being up in her belly.

I stared to fuck her, slowly and gently pulling out and then back in, slapping against the cushion of her butt.

The sounds of four people breathing were all that broke the silence.

Then I sensed that I could not last much longer.

"I'm sorry. I can't hold back. I can't wait. I need to finish."

Karen's voice was muffled by the floor but she said, "Don't wait. Give it to me."

I thrusted in and pulled back hard on her hips, flattening her butt and reaching a new depth inside her, and Karen exhaled with an "Oof!"

I ejaculated with a long series of spurts and Karen accompanied each one with a sound of pleasure and gratitude.

No one moved, we all held our positions like a tableau or an ancient sculpture of sex in pagan times.

I carefully pulled out, not wanting anything I put in her to come back out.

It didn't quite work, when the head popped out a big gob of creamy cum appeared in her open asshole.

Robin went "Ew!" but Cindy jumped down behind Karen and licked and slurped and sucked the cum out of Karen's anus.

Suddenly it was not disgusting to Robin. It became erotic and she pushed her long bony middle finger up her asshole.

She finger-fucked herself furiously pushing all the way in to her asshole that I had stretched open for her over the last weeks.

She gave up and quit before she had an orgasm. I helped Karen to her feet and led her into my bedroom. She climbed up on the bed and I joined her.

It's a good thing I have a King Size bed because Robin and Cindy joined us too.

I was in the middle of a group of females hugging and touching me all over.

Karen won the wrestling match and snuggled up tight to me.

"God, I am so full of you. It feels like I was gang-banged by a football team."

I didn't like that picture and she corrected herself.

"I am glad it is all from you. "

She fondled my balls and said, "Get to work and make some more."

I drifted off to sleep, full of endorphins.

When I woke up in the middle of the night they were all gone.

I went back to sleep.

In the morning I woke up and thought about the carousel of women that will be coming around to see me. Every day a new horsey to ride, pumping up and down.

The days went by in a blur. The women kept to their schedule of alternating. No more cum pirating. Every third day I got Karen.

I still like the two skinny flat chested ones with the hard butts. But Karen is softer with full breasts and she really helps me get all the way up into her. Just lifting up or a slight change of position makes a difference.

One afternoon as I was relaxing and waiting for this day's arrival, my cell phone rang.

I thought it might be a robo-call but I answered it.

A soft female voice said, "Hi. My name is Suzanne. I work at the Sperm Bank with Karen. Our manager has some issues with the data that Karen entered into our computer. The dimensions seem to be out of line."

"I don't understand."

"She entered some numbers for you that seem to be an exaggeration. She has done that before. Our manager wants me to verify the measurements. Can I come by with some instruments to do that? It won't take long."

I agreed knowing that when the measurements turn out to be correct Suzanne will probably want to stay for a while.

I hope she is as attractive as she sounds.

Like the old joke, if I die, I die.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds