A Tragedy that Nearly Happened

While the slut made the intros of the first two ladies, Chris thoughts were, "My God! Patsy set me up knowing that Harrison Barker would drop by - even though he may not remember me - sweat is breaking out all over me. What is going here?"

"...and Chris, I think you briefly met Harrison Barker, who is your shift supervisor's roommate?" Instead of high-fiving the bride-to-be like he did the other two, he walked over and grabbed her hands. She responded by standing up immediately because of his huge magnet pulling her and faced the newcomer, with an 'oh-boy' smile on her face.

Harrison asked, "Since I won't be going to the wedding, Chris, may I kiss the bride-to-be now?"

The other three ladies beat their forks on their mugs and screamed in approval as if celebrating, "Go! Go! Go!!"

Chris found herself in his arms, and they both were soon tongue fighting, and she found she had pressed against the largest cock she had ever imagined. She felt his erection expand and keep growing while the two sword fought with their tongues and she kept trying to press her body against his so she could feel even more of his giant cock.

Barker abruptly put her down and whispered in her ear, "What you say, girl, finish your beer at my apartment – We will be quiet since John will be sound asleep by the time we get there."

She whispered in reply, "O.K." Then she turned to the three companions and put her finger to her lips, 'Shhh,' and slurred, "Harrison has a high dollar kind of beer he wants to introduce me to this one last time before the ceremony. You girls have fun and thank you for the bachelorette party."

"Hooray!" the three sluts cheered as the two left the bar.

!!

That same day later that afternoon Billy's mind was focused on the electrical inspector who was coming to the job site in the morning for a final inspection and approval tomorrow and then he was off to his wedding. He sat in the back seat of a 4-door pickup tooled for electrical work as the crew made their way to the Shop's Yard after a busy day correcting the punch-list and add items found previously.

Billy wondered to himself, "Why is Chris not excited about our wedding and she just passively accepts our making whoopee? Am I doing the right thing? Is she happy? Mom says no man can make an unhappy woman happy, although he might make a happy woman more so. Hmmm."

The junior member of the crew drove the quartet as the two pals in the front seat were discussing a 'day-bar' where third shifters go for happy hour. Chris paid no attention until one named a large manufacturing company four blocks from where Christine was a third shifter. As usual, any two electricians' conversation is more often than not on the topic of pussy – and where one might find it. Billy ignored them but thought privately, "'Cat's Meow' is only a few blocks from Christine's plant. Could she be going over there after work and not telling me?"

Then the truck pulled into the Contractor's Yard. The driver concluded his conversation with his pal in the front seat, "You have got to try Cat's Meow the next time you are off work on comp time mornings. No lie, I have scored pussy there twice because so many third shifter women frequent the place."

Billy ignored the conversation but still felt an uneasiness. He looked one more time at his job status report he was to give the Super. As soon as the truck was secured, Ralph Grimes, the yard super came up and said to Billy, "While your crew services the vehicle and unloads, please follow me as the Company Owner wants to talk to us both."

As Billy and Ralph were walking to the Owner's office, the Super said, "The Misses and I can not come to your wedding. But congratulations and lots of happiness to you both."

As the two walked up to the Owner's desk, the grey-haired man stood up and shook Billy's hand and said robustly, "I don't think I have met you, Mr. Billy Miles," as he introduced himself, gripped Billy's hand and smiled. He continued, "I know you are in a hurry to get home to get ready for a wedding, I hear, right?"

Billy said, "Yes sir. Well, there is no hurry as my future mother in law has taken care of all the details with my money, of course. Heh Heh. But, thank you for thinking of us, Sir."

They talked routine shop talk for a few moments and then the owner said, "Well, Ralph here has been with me for 27 years and started soon after I expanded to my second truck. He says he is tired, and he and his wife want to spend three months on the Mediterranean cruising. I am promoting you to Assistant Yard Manager, and your pay will jump about 22 percent give or take. Does that sound like something you think you are qualified to learn to do and would that would interest you?"

Shocked, Billy swallowed and said, "Yes Sir."

The owner continued, "Spend the next month picking Ralph's brain learning everything he knows about job site progress reports, crew assignments, dealing with supply vendors, vehicle maintenance schedules of our 22 vehicles, and the many other things he does."

Billy said, "Wow! Thank you, sir," as the owner handed him a sheet of paper.

The grey-haired man said, "Tack this onto the employee bulletin board on your way out; Ralph has the key." It was an announcement to all the crews of Billy's new responsibilities.

Ralph smiled broadly when he and the newly promoted lad were alone and said to Billy, "Congratulations. If you have some time, do you mind staying a little longer tonight? You can start your training by helping me close down and secure the Yard after I introduce you to some working leaders you might not know? You might want to make notes. Oh. Before we start, do you need to report in to your fiancée."

He replied, "Yes, Ralph, please excuse me while I call Chris."

Christine's cell was turned off, but Billy left a message: "Dear, something has come up. I will be working two hours or so late. We will talk when I get home."

Billy followed Ralph around as the Super chatted with the working leader of each crew about problems and delays. In the process, he introduced the new assistant Yard Superintendent to the working leaders. Almost to a man (and woman) everyone was happy for Billy. Since the last truck had returned to the yard, Ralph said, "At this point go on home, Billy, and I will finish. Next Tuesday be prepared to go with me while we do what we did today plus do the paperwork. So that means you sleep late and come in about 1:00 O'clock tomorrow as I will send your Journeyman to meet the inspector on the job site. If you need more time off for your wedding, just tell me. If I miss you tomorrow, I will see you next Tuesday. Good night," as they shook hands.

!!

Christine didn't get up until about 7:00 P.M. because she finally fell asleep at 1:00 P.M. after partying at the Cat's Meow and going home with Barker. She said to no one, "Damn! I have now fucked around on my husband-to-be not only with a random stranger, maybe, but with a known womanizer, Harrison Barker. I am a whore just like my mother. Oh! What a disappointment I am. Dammit! I wish I had never started going over to the Cat's Meow for a drink after work. And then, those bitches drug me over there knowing that Harrison would show up. I just couldn't say 'no' although I tried."

Then another horrible thought struck her. She continued, "At his apartment my data center supervisor had been asleep, and he had gotten up to piss after Barker had fucked me for an hour. John looked at me like I was just another one of Barker's sluts that he routinely brushes away from his door. OH GOD! There goes my career because now John knows I am a slut and will have nothing more to do with me outside of work. But wait, I need him to tutor me so I can pass the Certified Support Professional exams. But, he won't after seeing me half naked nearly fucked to death even before eating breakfast. John thinks that anybody who would hang with Harrison is too stupid to pass the exams so why bother? How could you, Bitch? The more I think about it John won't even give me the time of day and will try everything to avoid talking to me. And he was the best workplace friend I had!"

She washed her face and then tried to clean the cock-juice out of her pussy and ass. She said to nobody, "God Damn! Barker's Jism stays glued to me." She turned on her phone and listened to Billy's VM and relaxed a little bit since her husband had not come home yet.

!!

A few minutes later Billy ran up their apartment stairs, two at a time, wanting to tell Christine about his fabulous meeting with the company owner. When he walked in, she stood there in her panties and bra, with her hair uncombed, and with her face grimaced in pain. He forgot what he had intended to say to her but instead said, "Darling. You don't lo... - are you sick?"

She lied, "There was an emergency as three of the RAID servers failed, and I was asked to stay on until the rebuilds were complete. I didn't get to bed until one O'clock and got up at 7:00."

Billy didn't know why but he downplayed his excitement he initially felt about his conversation with the owner and said, "I am sorry for your bad work day," as he noted that again she didn't look at him as she spoke. He continued, "I now have more responsibilities and a pay raise that goes with them, too. And now, I am totally pooped. I am going to bed as soon as I get out of these filthy clothes – if you will warm up our leftovers from last night? I need clean clothes for tomorrow, and I was scheduled to pick them up at the cleaners on my way home after work, but this new thing happened and I was delayed leaving the Yard and it was closed." Chris went into the kitchen.

Billy walked over to the small closet that had their stacked washer and dryer and began peeling off his sweat-soaked clothes in front of it. Noting that Chris, as usual, had left some light-colored dirty clothes in the washing machine, he reached into the washer to remove them. Her fiancé put his hand in a mass of her clothes and found them to be sticky and wet. He then put those soiled clothes in the hamper and sniffed his hand – the smell of cock-tracks and pussy-juice was overwhelming. He stumbled backward, and thought, "Oh No! So now I know why she has been cold and alien and hasn't pressed me to get it on for months. And we were going to have the wedding ceremony Thursday evening. Shit! Like Hell we are!"

After he had started the washer, he heard her say, "I am sitting down to eat the leftovers before they get cold, Darling, hurry up." Billy walked up to the dining table and turned the hamper of her soiled clothes that he had taken out of the washer previously, over her head as she sat at the dinner table.

She screamed, "What the hell...," and then she remembered that she forgot to run the washer that morning. After the smell of the leaked pussy and ass juices on her clothes had become unmistakable, her face turned white and then she bolted from her chair and ran to the bathroom to throw up."

Billy was trembling as he blocked Christine's phone number on his cell and put on slacks and a shirt and left to go to IHop for dinner and then drove over to his Mom and Dad's house.

His Father asked, "Have you and Christine had a tiff? Why are you here, Son?"

He replied, "Yes, sir. We argued, and there will be some changes. For starters there will be no wedding ceremony – I will call those I invited tomorrow. In that regard, I sure hope you will invite me to move back into my old bedroom again for a few days – I will be paying rent this time and you don't have to feed me."

His Mom said, "It's a fortunate break, Son, in that my worse nightmare since you brought Christine to meet us has been that you will marry her. Then later when you were staggering with the expense of children and a mortgage you two then would split up. You are truly fortunate, Billy. But of course you can spend a few weeks with us. If there is anything we can do, just say the word."

He replied, "Could be, Mom, but I still miss her tonight and feel awful, I want to watch the late movie here and then go home to dry my work clothes that are in the washer as we speak. Then I will pack some things and come back in the morning for a few days. But that is only one of the things I wanted to tell you about." He then excitedly told them about his promotion and pay raise. He finished by saying, "Don't breathe a word about my fantastic day to anyone just yet." The older couple beamed with extreme pride in their son, as she tossed him their TV Remote.

!!

Christine forced herself get ready to go to work. She had no idea what Billy was going to do and fear petrified her. She asked nobody, "Will John, the almost Puritan, even talk to a 'slut' after seeing me in his roommate's arms this morning?" She wrestled with herself, "Should I fake sickness and take off? No! John already busts his ass to keep the system up and needs all the help he can get. Is there any chance that I can talk Billy into forgiving me? Hell, what he hates most is a muddled mind like the one between my ears so I may as well talk to the wall. Maybe I am just exactly like my whore mother, who my Dad once accused me of being when we talked privately." As she began walking from her car to the Center her final words to herself were, "The only future I see is life living alone working in the retail trade again! John won't carry me or work with me, and I can see a stream of negative performance appraisals in the immediate future. Damn! Damn! Damn!"

Billy arrived at an empty home about 12:30 A.M. and while his clothes were drying, he packed one suitcase and three garbage bags of his personal stuff and loaded them in his car for the drive over to his Mom and Dad's thousand-square-feet tiny house. He looked at the furnishings he and Chris had picked out together and said to himself, "I will give it to her, though I suspect she will move back home where her Mom has zero room for this furniture. Other than that we have no assets, but she'll be fine since she is on a career track job." He placed his house key on the table and left.

!!

It was about 7:00 P.M. and all trucks were in the yard, and the retail billable work orders for residential customers were in the proper slot and tonight he had continued to follow Ralph around performing the 'bread and butter stock orders' for replacement stock that he needed to purchase. Billy's cell rang. He noticed that it was Chris's father's name showing. The electrician's first thought was that his ex- borrowed her Dad's phone to call him, but he said to the Super on the second ring, "Please excuse me as this will take less than a minute."

The voice said, "It's Jimmy Gray, Billy, and I wonder if you would be kind enough have a drink with me at your convenience? Your refusal to even talk to Christine ever again prompted this call."

His daughter's ex-boyfriend thought for a moment and replied, "Greetings, Jimmy. If you come by yourself, I can meet you at the "Cat's Meow" about 8:30. It's in the book and near where your daughter works. Are you up to meeting me there?"

The caller replied, "Unfortunately, I know well that bar and grill's location. I will see you there 8:30ish." Click.

When Billy walked into the bar, he spotted James E. Gray sitting alone at a table. The exhausted Assistant Super walked to the counter and ordered a Dos XXs and a hamburger and took his beer over to Gray's table.

After shaking hands, Billy just looked at him, because his face broadcasted pain. Miles said, "Jimmy, I was only angry at Chris the day I found out that she fucked a guy that morning, and once that anger came it was over in a flash. No matter what is said here, please convey my words to her which are 'I wish you well.' Will you do that?"

Jimmy's eyes reddened and even in the dim light Billy could see big teardrops on the sad man's cheeks. He said, "Yes. Chris told me that this bar and grill where we are sitting now was a favorite hangout of hers after work in the mornings. I don't believe her, but she said, 'the man whose cock-tracks you found in her clothes, seduced her when she and girlfriends were drinking a toast as an inexpensive 'bachelorette party.' She followed that by swearing that there have been no others since you two became each other's steady as high school seniors."

Billy replied, "Well, that may or may not be true, but it matters little. So what else did she tell you, Jimmy," as his hamburger arrived?

Jimmy replied, "Then she confessed, 'I began fantasizing about fucking my supervisor's roommate, Harrison Barker, the moment I met him in the Cat's Meow the morning after you declined to discuss marriage with her.'"

Billy just looked at the sad man and waited. He said nothing.

Jimmy continued speaking, "Chris said, 'My supervisor's roommate just dropped by our happy hour table. Dad, I was immediately on fire with desire for him.' Harrison then left the bar. Later I met several other guys, and I believe one of them may have even fucked me because I was tipsy on an an empty stomach – and still burning with desire for Harrison Barker."

At this news, Billy stopped chewing and just looked at the beaten man openly. He shook his head for a moment, as well, and then he continued eating.

Jimmy, with his red eyes glistening continued, "Chris said, 'I understand that Billy will never see me again, and that is my real pain. The second worst pain is that Billy didn't care enough to break up the furniture – or even talk to me - because of his anger or raise his voice or tell me to my face that he completely rejected me. Suddenly, to Billy, I no longer existed.'"

There was silence at the table and then Jimmy continued paraphrasing his daughter,"She said,'since Billy has moved out and has given me the few furnishings we had, I will stay in the apartment since Mom will take over Billy's lease and move in with me.'"

Billy said in the momentary silence, "She is right come to think of it. I didn't and don't care enough to raise my voice or have any other reaction. We just were not right for each other."

Jimmy continued, "Chris reminded me that she had an abortion as an eleventh grader, that I had forgotten even though I paid for it. She confided, 'I never told Billy after we started to go steady.'"

Billy shook his head and said, "Well, enough said, Jimmy. That ends the short, fiery romance between your daughter and me. I thank my lucky stars that I found the truth before I signed the license. In the long run, so will Chris, if she ever finds the wherewithal to pull herself together. And Jimmy, I know you were the visitation Dad since the second grade and that you are not responsible for fucking up her mind."

Jimmy, desperate for someone to talk to about his loss of his daughter, continued, "Yes. My ex-wife's fucking around precipitated my divorce, and that still pains me occasionally – especially when I see how a screwed up court and educational system designed to benefit my child, actually destroyed her. I could have provided a better home if custody had awarded to me. Reaching adulthood with a muddled mind destroys anyone's future – and hers is a kludge. And, there was absolutely nothing I could do about it then, Billy, or now."

Again the two drank their beer in silence for a moment and Jimmy continued, "I confess that when you two started going steady as high school seniors I had angst, even then, that Christine 'has a better fellow than she is a woman.' I had and still have nothing but the highest regard for you, young man. And, I have been painfully aware of her Mom's influence on her – and now, hopefully, you are as well."

Billy didn't respond and was beginning to grasp that her Father's pain was worse than his own. He said, "Well when comparing your break up to ours, you had it a thousand times worse, Jimmy. You had a home, and future, money in the bank, and on and on while we barely paid the bills. I guess I should feel sorry for you, Mister Gray, more than vice versa."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds