A Very Wonderful Christmas

"What books?!" She asked curiously.

"The 50 Shades of Grey books. You haven't read them?" Jessi asked.

"I heard about them, but I haven't had time to read them. I just figured it was a bunch of hype," Marie said.

"They are pretty good. You should read them...unless you are already into that kind of thing, sis." Jessi said with a big smile.

"S&M, hell no!"

"That is not what the books are really about, you should read them. I will leave them in your room," Jessi told her sister.

"You must have liked them!" Marie said handing the box back to me.

"Open yours!" Jessi told Marie.

Marie got the package unwrapped and pulled out a long t-shirt, she hadn't turned it around yet, but it had "Tease" in big letters on the front. She turned it around.

"Jessi!!"

"Well, if you are going to tease my husband, you need that!" Jessi said laughing, then Marie started laughing.

"Can I wear this around the house then?"

"Yes, it is longer so your pussy isn't hanging out!"

I was happy to see the two of them laughing. Marie got up and went to the tree.

"You are not allowed to get your own presents," she said. "This is really for Tom, but you open them, sis," Marie told her as she handed her the first box.

Jessi looked at the three boxes all wrapped the same, then began tearing the paper off the first one.

"Oh my," Jessi said as she held up the very red skimpy bra from Victoria' Secret. She reached back in the box and pulled out the matching skimpy thong panties. She looked in the box again and pulled out a white set.

"Oh, that is for me," I said. Jessi looked at me and smiled.

"I think these are a little skimpy for work." She said.

"Really? It's more than going to work with nothing on like you did," I said to Jessi.

"This is pretty. Thanks sis."

"Try it on," I heard Marie say.

"Yes, try it on!" I added.

"Be right back!" Jessi ran down the hall and disappeared. It only took a few minutes and she was back wearing the very skimpy red set.

"Wow!" I said.

"Oh, that looks very sexy," Marie added.

Jessi was standing in front of us in the red outfit, what there was of it. The bra was red lace that I could see through that held Jessi's full tits up nicely. I looked at the panties. They were a small triangle in the front with thin straps.

"Turn around," I said.

Jessi turned around, revealing her ass. There was a thin strap running up her crack, but it was just her nice ass I saw.

"Excellent!" I said. "I want you to wear that to work."

"I think I will!"

Jessi sat next to me and grabbed the next package, realizing that they all came from the same place. The next one she ripped open was a similar set in blue and the emerald green ones. Jessi opened the last box.

"Wow!" She said lifting the lingerie out.

I hadn't seen Marie pick this outfit up.

"Oh my!"

Jessi held up a dark red bustier trimmed in black lace. She didn't have anything like this. She reached in the box and pulled out some skimpy matching panties and a black garter belt.

"Oh my! This is for Tom!"

"Hey! I would like to see it!" Marie said.

Jessi reached back in and pulled out pairs of black and red silk stockings.

"Emmm. I thank you and I'm sure Tom thanks you, sis!"

"I want to see all of them later," I told Jessi.

"Me too," Marie added.

Jessi looked over at the tree, there were four packages left.

"I will get the last ones," she said and walked to the tree. Her ass looked very nice. She returned with one more from Marie, and the boxes of lingerie I had bought, plus a red envelope I had seen.

"This says Marie, these say Jessi, this one says Tom, but you have to open it last," Jessi said sitting down.

Jessi tore into the first box and pulled out the white kimono, she loved it. She picked up the final box and ripped it open. She reached in and pulled out the very nice and sexy green and black lingerie I had bought her.

"Honey, you picked this out?"

"Yes I did."

"It is beautiful. I know where you got it, thanks," Jessi said as she turned and kissed me. She held up the very high cut, lacey, emerald green panties, then the very revealing matching bra. "I had looked at these. They are so pretty."

"I think you will feel very confident wearing that under one of your business suits," I told her.

"Oh very!" Jessi said. "Let me go try it on!"

"Wait until Marie opens hers," I said.

Marie slowly opened hers. I think she had realized that both packages were wrapped the same. She finally got it opened and looked.

"Let's see!" Jessi ask. Marie looked over at me.

Marie picked up the matching lingerie in red.

"Oh." Jessi said.

"It matches yours!" Marie said trying to break the tension. "Thanks, Tom. If Jessi lets me wear the red dress, I can wear the panties."

Jessi was still looking at her sister holding the sexy red items up.

"They will look nice on you with your tan, sis," Jessi finally said. "Come with me, we'll try them on."

Jessi stood and waited for her sister. Marie looked at me and finally stood up. I watched the two of them go down the hall to our bedroom. Several minutes later I heard them coming back.

"Here we come!" Jessi shouted.

When the two of them walked in the room my cock immediately got hard. Jessi looked incredible in the green outfit. The bra was pushing her tits up nicely, the panties were lacey and exposed the side of her long thighs as they came up high on her hips. I looked at the front, I had liked the lace and now I really liked it, because I could see the outline of her pussy. I looked at Marie. She looked as sexy as I had imagined her looking.

"Well?" Jessi asked.

"Turn around."

They each smiled at me and turned around. The small lace triangle in the back looked excellent. Marie's tanned ass did look nice with the red.

"Just as perfect as I had imagined," I said, then realized what I had said.

Jessi walked over to me, straddled my legs, and sat on them facing me.

"Thank you, honey, for everything."

"You are welcome."

"I'm sure my sister appreciates the nice lingerie. Now maybe she will wear something under her clothes," Jessi said then kissed me. "She looks pretty doesn't she?"

"Yes, she does."

"Just like you imagined?"

"Yes, she does."

"Good."

I looked as Marie sat down. She looked so fucking hot also.

"I have one last thing for you, honey."

Jessi reached for a red envelope and handed it to me as she sat on my lap.

"Open it, please."

I opened the envelope and pulled out a letter in Jessi's handwriting.

"Read it out loud, please." Jessi said as she looked deep into my eyes.

'Honey,

This is your last Christmas present for this year, please read this and understand that this is the best Christmas gift I could give you. This is for you, no arguments please.

I have decided that I am tired of you putting off getting your Ph.D. You always have one excuse or another. I know you want to be a therapist and I want that too. After your upcoming winter and spring semester, you are starting back to school next fall. If you want to, you can still teach on a limited basis, but I expect you to work hard for the next three or four years until you graduate.

I look forward to calling you Doctor. I ask that you do not argue with me please. I have already talked to the Dean at the university and he gladly accepted you into the Clinical Program. Please let me do this. My parents will be happy to know that you are doing this and that they can help.

I love you,

Jessi'

"Jessi...I..."

"Tom..."

"Thank you," I said.

Jessi lunged forward and wrapped her arms around me and kissed for a long time.

"Thank you for not arguing with me."

"Tom, our parents would be happy with this," Marie said.

"I hope they are," I said.

Jessi kissed me again. I saw Marie get up out of the corner of my eye and walk down the hall.

"Why did you let Marie show me her lingerie?" I asked.

"You bought it for her. I figured you wanted to see her in it."

"And this is okay?"

"Sure, it's not like you haven't seen her naked a few times," Jessi said then smiled.

"Up, you two," we heard Marie say.

Jessi looked over her shoulder and we saw Marie with her camera. We all spent a long time taking pictures. Marie wanted plenty of pictures of Jessi in front of the tree. I took the camera and took plenty of pictures of the two of them in front of the Christmas tree. They did look fantastic.

"Make sure I get copies of those!" I said as she finished.

"Wait! Help me sis!" Jessi said as she walked to her pile of packages.

She picked up the red bustier outfit and laid it in the couch. I watched as she peeled off the green outfit. She asked Marie to help her put the bustier on and the rest of the outfit. I watched with my aching hard-on as she got dressed.

"How do I look?" Jessi said as she stood in the outfit.

"Good enough to eat," I said without thinking.

"Oh goodie! Just what I need!" Jessi replied.

Marie moved in front of the tree and took the camera from me. She spent a long time posing Jessi in the outfit as she took a lot of pictures. The flash was starting to make my eyes hurt.

"Perfect! You look like one of the models," Marie told her sister. She did. "I think I will show these pictures to the editor of their catalog."

"No you won't!" Jessi yelled.

"Come look," Marie said.

We walked to her and looked at her camera. The pictures of Jessi looked outstanding.

"Those are excellent!" I said.

"They run a campaign on the Internet starting today, of pictures of the models in their lingerie in front of Christmas trees and places. I took them several months ago. They wanted them to look like pictures made at home by husbands and boyfriends. This looks just like one or better, Jessi. Let me send it to them, please?" Marie begged.

"I don't want to be all over the Internet, Marie!"

"It's not revealing. You look incredible," Marie begged. "Where's your computer?"

"In the bedroom," I said.

"In the bedroom?" Marie asked.

"It's connected to the TV. I'll go get it." I said.

"No, leave it there, if it is connect to the TV."

We followed Marie to our bedroom. She took the memory card out of the camera and plugged it into the computer. She brought up the pictures and scrolled through them until she came to the first one of Jessi standing in the lingerie she had bought her. The pictures were fabulous.

"Damn, those are nice!" I said.

Marie scrolled through more of them in the bustier. At 50 inches, they really looked nice. They looked like pictures from the catalog.

"Damn, you look hot, sis. See they are not revealing, even this big. The tops of your perfect breasts show nicely and your beautiful legs and thighs. You look gorgeous, as nice as any of their models. Tom, would you have a problem with this picture on the internet?"

"I've never had a problem with other men looking at my beautiful wife," I said proudly.

"Tom! I don't believe you!" Jessi said as she looked. "Besides, I don't have any makeup on and my hair is a mess."

"If you let me send them, we will make you up and take them again, please." Marie pleaded.

"I couldn't. It might get me in trouble at work."

"Why? Jessi, it is not like you're naked. I'm sure all those old croaks fantasize about you as they jerk off at home. You are 27, intelligent, and doing well at the bank. If they don't like it, I'm sure another bank would take you in a heartbeat," I said.

Jessi looked me.

"Are you serious?" She asked me.

"Yes. I'm proud of you. Let me show you off, honey." I was pleading now. It would be hot having my wife on their website.

"Please, Jessi?" Marie asked. "When they use it, you'll get paid nicely for it."

"I do look hot. Tom, are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Okay!!"

"Fuck yes!" Marie said.

Marie and Jessi got busy fixing her hair. I was watching the two of them with interest. I was especially enjoying watching Marie running around in the sexy lingerie. An hour or so later they were finished. Jessi looked even more incredible. Her hair was gently curled and her eye makeup was dark and sexy.

"Outstanding!" I told the two of them.

"Jessi, do you have any red or black stilettos?" Marie asked.

"Both."

"Great! Get the red ones!"

Jessi went into her closest and came out with the shoes. I had fucked her a few times wearing them.

"Grab the computer and bring it," Marie told me.

I unplugged the computer and took Jessi's hand and led her back to the den. Marie went into her room.

"You look fucking delicious," I told Jessi.

"Good enough to eat?"

"Oh yes!"

"Tom, let me show you something," Marie said. I turned to her and she was holding another flash and some wires. She told me where she wanted me to stand and hold it. Then she connected the computer to her camera. Marie backed up and looked at Jessi. "I have an idea. We took the other pictures with wrapped presents under the tree."

Marie put her camera down and went and picked up the wrapping paper and ribbons. She spent a few minutes making it look like everything had been unwrapped under the tree.

"Better."

Marie picked up her camera and took several pictures. She looked at them on the computer screen and then moved me. She took some more and looked at them for a few minutes. She walked over and looked closely at Jessi's chest. "You are glistening, stop it."

"I'm nervous," Jessi said.

"Tom, open some windows and cool it off in here."

I went and opened a few windows. It was about 45 degrees outside. I walked across the room and turned the heat off. When I came back Marie was dusting Jessi with the honey powder and the feather duster.

"Now, stop sweating." She said.

Marie put me back where she wanted me and took several pictures then looked at the computer.

"Perfect!"

Marie spent about 30 minutes moving Jessi and posing her and taking numerous pictures. She would look at the computer occasionally, then adjust something. Fifteen minutes later she decided she had what she wanted.

"These will look great!" She said.

I sat down the flash and walked to Jessi's pile of presents. I picked up the skimpy red bra and the matching red thong. I walked back to Jessi.

"Put these on, please," I asked.

Jessi looked at me, then walked to the couch. Marie helped her out of the outfit and Jessi slipped on the skimpy red outfit. She walked back in front of the tree.

"Tom, take the powder and dust the rest of her body and legs."

I gladly did just that. Marie positioned me with the other flash again and started taking a few pictures. Jessi was having fun. Marie got her to pose with her back to the camera while she looked over her shoulder. I was wishing Jessi would let them put these on the Internet. Thirty minutes later Marie was finished.

"I don't guess you will let me send those to them will you?" Marie asked.

"Oh no."

"Anymore pictures?" Marie asked.

"Yes. Jessi take that outfit off," I told her.

"What do you want me to wear now?"

"Nothing."

Jessi looked at me then removed the lingerie. I picked up the powder and dusted her breasts.

"Marie, you make sure no one sees any of these others!" Jessi said.

"I will make you some big prints and send them to you."

I picked the flash back up and Marie went to work. I was surprised that she eventually got Jessi to grabbed her tits and push them up for her. Jessi started laughing. I watched as she moved to some very sexy poses, then she looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back at her. She turned to Marie and slid her hands down and to her pussy.

"Fuck yes!" Marie said.

Jessi posed for some very seductive photos. She had a few with her fingers playing with her pussy and then some with her fingers in her mouth. Jessi and Marie were having a good time. This went on a long time. The two of the ended up laughing so much they had to stop.

"That was hot, Jessi!" Marie said. "I have one last idea."

"What is that?" Jessi asked.

"You two need some of you together."

"That sounds like a good idea. Come here, Tom," Jessi told me.

"Tom," Marie said. "Lose the clothes."

Jessi stood and smiled and waited. I slipped off my robe, my cock sticking straight out.

"You do like the pictures!" Marie said.

We posed together while Marie took the pictures. She took a lot of me holding Jessi and kissing on her from behind her. We paused for a minute and looked at them on the computer. They looked very sexy. Marie had a few more ideas so we spent some time taking some more.

"Those are going to look great," Marie said. "Anything else?"

I walked to Marie and took the camera from her.

"I want some of you two together," I told Marie.

She walked to Jessi and the two of them posed for a few minutes.

"Wait a minute," Jessi said. "These won't look right. You have clothes on. Take them off."

"Jessi, are you sure?" Marie asked.

"Yes. I want some pictures of my beautiful sister naked."

Marie slipped off her lingerie and stood next to Jessi. I started taking pictures as the two of them got silly. I kept taking pictures as they posed like teenagers. After they stopped laughing Jessi wrapped her arm around Marie's waist and pulled her next to her. Marie held Jessi and I took some more photos.

"You two are hot," I told them.

"Not that hot. Our nipples are standing up because the windows are open!" Jessi said.

"I'll close them and turn the heat back on."

As I was closing the windows and turning the heat back on, I heard the two of them giggling. I walked back to look at them.

"Well, pick up the camera!" Marie said.

I picked the camera back up and watched. The two of them turned to each other and held each other with their breasts pressing together. I started taking pictures. The two of them were still laughing, but it got quiet when Marie ran her hand up and placed it on Jessi's breast. I never stopped taking pictures. It wasn't long before Jessi was squeezing her sister's breast.

"You two really look good together," It old them.

Marie looked at me and winked. I was watching through the camera when Marie kissed Jessi on the lips. To my surprise Jessi kissed her back as she squeezed her sister's breast. I got some very nice pictures of the two of them, before Jessi removed her lips from her sister's and hugged her tight.

"Enough pictures," Jessi said.

The two of them parted and walked to the computer to look at the pictures. Marie took the camera and scrolled through the first pictures of Jessi.

"Oh, these look great. You're okay with me sending them?" Marie asked.

"I guess." Jessi said as she looked at me.

"I need to get something," Marie said. She went to her bedroom and came back out unfolding a piece of paper. "I need you to sign this release before I can send the pictures."

"You just make sure you don't send the other ones!" Jessi teased her sister. They moved to the table and signed the paper.

"I need to go through these and pick out the best ones. They may do some retouching when they get them. Let me put some clothes on and move everything to the table," Marie said.

"You're okay," Jessi told her. Marie looked and then started getting everything moved to table.

We all sat around her as she went through hundreds of photos. About lunchtime she had selected about twenty.

"Do you two like these?" She asked.

"I do," I said.

"Does your printer have a scanner?" Marie asked.

"Yes."

Marie handed me the paper Jessi had signed and told me to scan it, she had to email it with the pictures. I put it on the scanner and scanned it to the computer. Marie had gotten up and gone back to her bedroom, a minute later she came out with her cellphone. She sat back down and logged into her email account online. I watched as she emailed the scanned release and then emailed all the pictures in several different emails, because of the size of the files.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds