A Very Wonderful Christmas

"That was uncomfortable," Marie said.

I reached over and rubbed Marie's leg.

"Hang in there, please?" I asked.

"Maybe it will be better in the morning."

"See what you can find on the cable," I said as I handed her the remote, I had to go piss.

When I came back I sat next to Marie and rubbed her leg. I looked up and she had found a movie. It was something I had seen before and I knew it was a little racy. We were about 30 minutes into the movie when Jessi brought a large platter of snacks.

"I'll get the wine," Jessi said as she returned to the kitchen.

We sat and snacked and drank wine while we watched the movie. The movie passed through several scenes where a guy was cheating on his wife and fucking his secretary in a soft porn scene. Toward the end of the movie he walks in on his wife and his secretary together. He told his secretary she was fired and told his wife he was divorcing her in a big scene. I had always thought the guy in the movie was a dumbass. The movie ended around 10:30.

"You two, it has been a long day, I'm going to bed," Marie said as she stood. "It's been a fun day. Jessi I'm glad you had some fun. I'll see you two in the morning." Marie walked off.

"Let me help you cleanup," I told Jessi.

"That's okay. Go to bed. I'll be there in a few minutes."

I went to the bedroom, hung my robe up, and climbed in bed. I was lying there thinking when Jessi came in later. She slipped in the bed next to me.

"What's wrong, honey?" Jessi asked.

What's wrong again? What was I supposed to tell my wife, that I wanted to fuck her and her sister together?

"Just a lot to think about today," I said.

"You're not mad about the pictures are you?"

"No, you look great in them."

Jessi laid her head on my chest for a few minutes before she slid her hand down and started rubbing my cock. Even though I was confused about things, Jessi got my cock hard.

"I need to fuck you," Jessi said. "Is that okay?"

"Of course, honey."

Jessi sat up and kept rubbing my cock as she looked at it. After a few minutes she slid her mouth over my cock and sucked on it. After she worked on my cock awhile, she sat up and straddled my hips. She lowered her pussy down and trapped my cock between her and my stomach. I watched as Jessi slid her fingers to her clit and fingered it. She worked her clit and rubbed her pussy on my cock until she was good and wet.

"Emmm, now I'm ready."

Jessi rose up on her knees, took my cock, and raised it up to touch her pussy. She slid the tip between her wet pussy lips for a minute, then held me as she slowly started lowering her pussy.

"Honey, I love you," Jessi said as she worked her pussy down on my cock. "Emmm, I need this."

Jessi wiggled her hips a few times, working every inch deep inside her, then sat and looked at me.

"Tell me what is going on?" Jessi asked.

"You tell me."

"What do you mean?"

"Jessi, let's not play anymore games today, please."

"I guess you need to tell me what games we have been playing?"

"Jessi, I'm starting to get upset with you!"

"Upset with me! You fucked my sister and you're upset with me?"

"Yes. What's going on with you? You ask Marie to run around the house all day naked, then the two you kiss and fondle each other while I'm taking pictures of you. What are you up to? Please tell me so I can understand what is happening!"

"Did you enjoy looking at Marie all day, honey?" Jessi asked.

"Of course I did!"

"Did it make you want to fuck her again?"

"Jessi! Damn it!"

"I'm serious."

"Of course it did. Looking at the two of you naked was driving me crazy. I wanted to fuck both of you."

"At the same time?"

Now I had been cornered, but I was tired of the games.

"Of course I want to fuck both of you at the same time!"

"So you would like to have both of us in bed at the same time?"

"Any man would."

"I'm not asking any man. I'm asking my husband."

"Jessi, of course I would like to have both of you in bed at the same time."

"Could you satisfy us both?"

"What do you think?" I asked her.

She smiled at me and worked her hips a little.

"I'm sure you could. Would you like that? Would you like to make love to us together?"

"Yes, Jessi, I would. I said it. Are you happy?"

"I just wanted to know the truth, that's all."

Jessi worked her pussy on my cock as she looked at me. I was strangely getting very horny as I watched my wife.

"My turn," I said.

"What?"

"Are you wanting to do your sister, or some other woman?"

"Nice try. I'm not falling for that," Jessi said as she worked her hips.

"Then tell me what was going on between you two?"

"I was just teasing you."

"See, that is what I am talking about. You're playing games!"

"Honey, I love my sister, but having sex with her is out of the question."

"What couldn't be safer?" I asked.

Jessi stopped working her hips.

"You're serious!"

"You two looked pretty hot kissing and playing with each other's tits."

"Tom..."

"What Jessi? You started this, kissing on her."

Jessi looked at me and started working her hips again. My cock was hard as a rock thinking about the two of them.

"You're serious, aren't you? You want to do us and you want to watch us do each other, don't you?"

"Yes, Jessi. Every man's fantasy is to do a pair of sisters and to watch two women do each other. It's just a bonus if one of them is your wife and the other is your sister-in-law."

"Tom!"

"You asked!"

Jessi smiled and started grinding her pussy down hard on my cock. I watched her as she worked her pussy. Jessi reached up and started squeezing her breasts as she wiggled her hips. I watched as my wife got off on what we had been talking about. She sped up and started moaning as she got off several times.

"You're thinking about it aren't you?" I asked my wife.

She moaned and kept working her pussy harder.

"You're thinking about touching and kissing your sister, aren't you, honey?"

She moaned loudly.

"It would be so hot watching you two eat each other, both of you moaning and groaning as you enjoyed each other's mouth on your pussies."

"Ahhhhh, Tom, fuck me!"

"You are doing fine. Keep grinding your pussy onto me, just like you want to grind your pussy into another woman's mouth."

"Tom, stop saying that."

"You know that's what you want, honey. You bought the DVD's with lesbians and threesomes on them. That's what you want, isn't it? Isn't it, Jessi?!"

"Yes! Fuck yes!"

Jessi started thrusting her pussy on my cock as hard as she could.

"Oh god! Tom! I'm coming!!"

Jessi jerked against me as she came hard, her juices gushing out onto me.

"Ahhhh!! I'm coming again!!" Jessi shook and jerked, then fell onto me. "Oh god, Tom!"

I wrapped my arms around Jessi and held her. Soon she was kissing me. She stopped, sat up, slid her pussy off my cock, and then lay next to me on her stomach.

"Do me, now!"

I rolled over on top of Jessi and worked my cock into her ass.

"Oh yes, honey! Fuck my ass!"

I pushed deep into the heat of her ass and held my cock there.

"I guess that's a fantasy neither of us will ever get to have," I said to Jessi.

"Fuck me! Please!"

I started working my cock in and out of my wife's ass. She moaned and groaned as I worked and took my time. Jessi was squeezing my cock with her ass as I slipped in and out.

"You're hot and horny, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"You've been teasing me all day. Now I get to tease you."

"Tom! No!"

I kept slowly sliding in and out of her ass, teasing her, knowing she wanted me to thrust into her.

"You wanted me to look at Marie all day as she walked around the house naked. Why?"

"I wanted you so horny you would fuck me hard tonight!"

"What about kissing and touching her?"

"I wanted to make sure you were okay with me touching another woman! Tom, please!"

I kept sliding my cock all the way out then slowly back in.

"Tom! Fuck me!"

"Not fun is it, honey?"

"I'm sorry! It won't happen again! I'll behave!"

"Maybe I don't want you to behave now, honey," I said as I slowly slid my cock all the way into her ass.

"Oh god!"

"You wanted everyone to see your beautiful body in pictures, now I want everyone to see your body live!"

"What? What do you mean?"

"When we go to that party Friday night, you are going to be a cock tease in that dress, do you understand?"

"I...I...guess." Jessi got out.

"You teased me all day, now I'm going to see how well you tease other men."

"Tom, I can't do that at the party. I work with those people!"

I slid my cock out slowly, then I pushed the head back into her ass.

"Ahhhh!!"

"Jessi, don't ever tease me like this again."

"Okay, I'm sorry!"

"You and your sister are not going to run around the house naked again, unless you plan on me fucking both of you, do you understand?"

"Yes!"

"Are you ready?"

"Yes!!"

I had teased her enough. I spent a long time fucking Jessi's ass just the way she likes it. She was screaming for me to fuck her harder as I kept thrusting into her harder, then we both came together. I shoved my cock in hard as I pumped her full of all the cum that had been building all day. I pulled her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck and shoulders.

"Jessi, I love you. Don't ever forget it."

I slipped my cock from her ass. As soon I was out, she rolled over beneath me.

"I love you too, no matter what!"

I kissed her lovely lips.

"Turn off the lights," she asked. I reached over and turned the lamp next to the bed off. "Hold me."

I rolled next to my wife and wrapped my arms around her.

+++++

When I woke up, Jessi was not in bed. I looked at the clock and it was after 8:00am. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower, I could tell Jessi had already showered. When I was finished, I grabbed my robe and went to find her. I found a note in the kitchen.

'Sorry I didn't wake you. I woke up early and asked Marie if she wanted to go shopping. She said yes. We will be gone until we run out of money! I need to talk to my sister. See you later.

Jessi'

I had forgotten she would be going to the after Christmas sales. I fixed myself some breakfast and ate it on the couch. While I was eating I picked up the DVDs Jessi had bought for us. I thought about playing the girl-on-girl one, but decided I really didn't need that right now. When I finished eating I went to Marie's room to get the computer to look at the website Jessi's pictures were on.

I opened up the computer as I sat on the bed. There was a note on the keyboard with my name on it.

'Tom, Jessi wants to go shopping, and to talk. I'm not sure what she wants to talk about, but I will find out. I stood outside your door last night and heard everything. You two need to work some things out. I'm sorry I caused all of this. I decided it would best if I go home. I'm too much of a distraction for you two right now. When we get back, I'll find a flight home. Make sure you get rid of this note. I love you and Jessi, I don't want to get between you two.

Marie'

I didn't want Marie to go. We all needed to work this out. The one good thing I could think of was that she would never get a flight right after Christmas. All I could hope for was that the two of them could work things out while they were gone.

I picked up all the things left from yesterday. I got rid of all the wrapping paper and the wrapped empty boxes under the tree. I took all of Jessi's lingerie and her dresses to the bedroom and put them away. I saw her new diamond bracelet lying on the top of the dresser next to my watch. I found the lingerie I had bought for Marie and took it to her room and placed it on her bed. By noon the house was back in order, I grabbed a sandwich and a beer and sat on the couch and ate.

+++++

"Wake up sleepy head."

I had lain down and dozed off.

"What time is it?"

"2:30, we just got back," Jessi said.

"Did you two run out of money?"

"Almost."

I finally sat up. There were sacks sitting everywhere.

"It looks like you two did well."

"We found some bargains and spent the day talking," Jessi told me. "I see you cleaned up, thanks. I need a glass of wine."

Jessi and Marie went to the kitchen and got themselves a glass of wine and came back and sat on each side of me. The two of them looked at me as they sipped their wine.

"Did you eat?" Jessi asked.

"Yes, did you two eat someplace?"

"We stopped at a restaurant and had a long lunch," Marie told me.

"Would you like to see some of the things we bought?" Jessi asked.

"Sure."

Jessi and Marie downed the rest of their wine then grabbed several sacks and went down to our bedroom. A few minutes later they walked out. Jessi had on a short white skirt and a white blouse. Marie had on long black dress.

"What do you think?"

"You two look very nice. Are you going to wear that skirt to work?"

"I don't think so," Jessi said with a smile. "We'll be right back."

They went back to the bedroom while I waited. When they came back they both had on tight designer jeans and nice tops. They looked hot.

"I like the jeans," I told them.

They turned and to show me their ass as they ran their hands over it.

"Very nice."

They smiled at me and walked back to the bedroom. I waited a long time for them to come back.

"What do you think," I heard Jessi say and looked up. The two of them were standing there in matching and very sexy lingerie.

"More lingerie?" I asked.

"I thought this would feel nice under my suits," Jessi said.

"Jessi, I thought we talked about this?" I said.

"We did. Would you come with us please?" Jessi asked.

I stood and gathered my robe. They turned and walked back to the bedroom as I followed. When I got to the bedroom, the two of them were standing there waiting. I looked at the bed and the sheets had been turned down.

"What are you two up to now?"

They each reached for me, took a hand, and led me to the edge of the bed. I watched the two of them crawl on the bed and lay down.

"Join us please," Jessi said.

"Are you two sure about this?" I asked.

"Yes we are. Now get in the bed with us."

I started for the bed.

"Lose the robe first," Jessi told me as her and Marie lay on their sides.

I pulled off the robe and stood there naked, my cock already responding.

"Right here," Jessi said as she patted the sheets between them.

I climbed on the bed between them and leaned against the headboard. I watched as the two of them took off the lingerie. Once again I was looking at the two of them naked.

"You said you didn't want to see the two of us naked together again, unless you were going to fuck both of us. Well we're naked," Jessi said.

"Are you two absolutely sure about this?"

"We decided that since you have already fucked both of us, you might enjoy doing both of us together," Marie said.

"You two know I would."

"We need to set some ground rules first," Jessi said. "Is that okay?"

"You know it is, honey."

"We have decided to see how we like it first. If we don't like it, that's it, okay?"

"Of course."

"We want to watch you fuck each of us first." Jessi told me.

"Who's first?" I asked.

"I want to watch you fuck my sister first," Jessi said. "I think that will be a huge turn on. Then you can fuck me."

"If that's what you two want," I told them.

"But, honey, before you get to do that, you are going to eat us, me first. Marie wants to watch."

"Okay."

"But honey, you are going to make love to my sister just like you make love to me. If we do this again, you will always make love to her, okay?"

"My pleasure."

"I'm sure it will be."

I rolled Jessi on her back, she was giggling, then started kissing her lips and slowly worked my way to her breasts and kissed and sucked on her nipples.

"You're so good at that," Jessi said.

I squeezed one of her breast so that her nipple was sticking up, then I flicked my tongue over the tip of her hard nipple.

"Emmmm," I heard come from Marie.

I kept flicking Jessi's nipple with my tongue, because I knew it drove her crazy. She would push her breasts up to my mouth, trying to get me to suck her nipple. I tortured her awhile, then kissed my way down to her mound. I kissed and licked her little strip of blonde hair. It was driving her wild.

"Tom! Eat me, please!"

I licked my way down to the top of her slit, wiggled my tongue between her lips, and stabbed her clit.

"Oh yes!"

I licked her hard, little nub until she was squirming and moaning.

"You know what that does to me!"

I knew, I wanted to make sure Marie saw what was coming. I took my fingers, spread Jessi's lips apart, and planted my mouth over her clit, sucking and tonging her until she came hard.

"Oh fuck yes!!" She screamed as she thrust her hips up hard several times.

I grabbed her legs and pushed them up. Planted my mouth over her pussy and drove my tongue deep inside her.

"Ahhhh!!"

Jessi was so turned on that she came again after I licked the insides of her pussy for a few minutes.

"Oh Tom!! Your tongue is driving me insane!!"

Jessi humped my mouth and jerked several times, then her juices gushed from her pussy.

"Fuck!!"

Jessi's hips fell back to the bed. I took my time cleaning up all the juices from her pussy and legs.

"Honey, that was wonderful. Now I want to watch you eat my sister."

"My pleasure!"

I moved over toward Marie. I saw her slide her hand up from between her legs.

"I'm going to enjoy this!" Marie said just before I planted my mouth on hers. She kissed me deeply, wanting to taste her sister.

I started kissing down her neck slowly working my way to her breasts.

"Tom, make love to my sister," Jessi said. I was going to do just that.

I spent a long time kissing and sucking on Marie's breasts. She moaned and rubbed my head in appreciation.

"Tom, that feels so good," Marie moaned.

I kissed her nipples a few more times, then began kissing my way slowly down to her bare mound. When I reached her hairless skin, I kissed and licked all over her as she moaned.

"Tom, I'm just like my sister. That's driving me nuts!" I kept enjoying licking her shaved and nicely tanned mound.

When I move to the top of her slit and drove my tongue into her clit like I had done Jessi, she shoved her pussy up into my mouth and came hard.

"Oh fuck, yes!!" Marie screamed.

I got between her legs and placed my mouth over her pussy, driving my tongue in as far as I could.

"Oh...oh...oh god!!"

Marie had been very wet when I got to her pussy. She had gotten hot and horny from watching me do Jessi. I lifted her legs up some and went after her aggressively. She moaned and groaned reminding me of my wife. Minutes later she came again, very hard and very wet. I didn't stop to lick her juices up, I slid up between her legs, grabbed my cock, aimed it at her dripping pussy, and slid it deep into her in one thrust.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Oh Fuck!!! Yes, Tom, yes!!!"

Marie wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as I slid in and out of her slowly.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm!!" Came from her over and over as I slid into her each time.

Marie was hot and very turned on, I slid in and out of her a little faster as she wrapped her legs around my back. It didn't take long for her to have her first huge orgasm.

"Oh my god!! That feels so fucking good!!" Marie screamed as the orgasm ran through her body. "Oh my!! Keep fucking me, please!!"

"Up on your knees, Marie!"

Marie released her hold on me and sat up, she quickly turned and got on her hands and knees with her nice tanned ass in front of me. I glanced over at Jessi, she had her legs spread and was fingering her pussy. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I got up on my knees, grabbed Marie's ass, and rammed my cock back into her pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds