A View to a Thrill Ch. 02

Greg began to pump rapidly into his mother's cunt causing her huge tits to flop about on her chest, the dark brown nipples growing stiffer with each forceful thrust. Faster and faster he pumped, her own pelvis lifting up to meet his with equal ferocity. Even at her age it never ceased to amaze him how tight her pussy was. Reaching down behind her knees he lifted her legs until the tops of her thighs were against her wobbling tits, allowing his balls to bounce off her upturned ass with each downward thrust.

Nancy's breath grew ragged as her son hammered mercilessly into her. Wet squishy sounds filled the air and mixed with the grunts and groans pouring out of each of them. Flopping her head from side to side she gave in to the overwhelming pleasure building inside until she felt it crest.

"Oh God baby....harder...I'm gonna cum!" Nancy cried, her cunt muscles clamping down on her son's throbbing meat.

"Yesssssssss!" Greg hissed as he squirted huge amounts of semen into her clinching cunt.

With one final lunge Greg collapsed on top of his mother, desperately trying to catch his breath even as his cock twitched some more. Nancy's legs slid down her son's sweaty body until they were stretched out to either side of his hips, his face buried in the soft pillows of her tits. As she lay there feeling his heart race in his chest and his cock twitch inside her she couldn't stop thinking about the neighbor kids cock. A smile slipped onto her lips and a spasm from her cunt gripped her son's deflating cock one last time. Both moaned in unison.

"We need to talk," Carol managed to say as soon as she was standing.

"About what Mother dear? About how I saw you and Jimmy fucking like bunnies? Or would you rather talk about how we're going to explain to Dad that his wife and kids like to fuck each other?" Penny stood there defiantly while Jimmy stepped back and gazed upon his sister's naked body.

"It was just that one time," Carol stammered, fear clutching her heart.

"That's what you say. But how do I know you haven't been fucking Jimmy all along?" Penny asked, folding her arms up under her breasts and fixing her mother with a defiant stare.

"It's true Penny, we only did it once," Jimmy interjected, his eyes catching the trail of cum sliding down the inside of his sister's thigh.

Half turning toward Jimmy Penny said, "I see. Well I don't know about Mom, but I plan on having that cock again little brother."

"Penny you can't! I-It's wrong. It shouldn't have happened in the first place," Carol pleaded.

Stepping up and placing an arm around her mother's shaking shoulders Penny whispered loud enough for Jimmy to hear, "But it did. Now Mom, take a look at your boy's cock and tell me truthfully that you don't want to feel that inside you again."

Carol's eyes involuntarily drifted to Jimmy's cock and a gasp escaped her lips when she saw it twitch. She suddenly felt lightheaded again. Penny saw her mom's reaction and smiled to herself.

"So, can you honestly say you wouldn't like to fuck that again?" she asked, squeezing Carol's shoulders.

"N-No," Carol answered truthfully.

"Then it's settled. You and I will share Jimmy and not say a word to Dad. I don't think Jimmy would mind that, would you Jimmy?" Penny asked glancing at her brother.

Glancing at his mother's face Jimmy answered timidly, "If it's okay with Mom."

Turning to look at Carol Penny asked, "So do we have a deal Mom?"

"Oh God...I don't know," Carol groaned sadly, unable to think clearly.

"If it'll help you decide, you should know that Dad is fucking his secretary. Has been for a while now," Penny smirked.

"Shut your lying mouth!" Carol snapped, backing away from her daughter and fixing her with a hateful glare.

"It's true. If you don't believe me ask Rhonda Wielder, she told me Dad's been doing it every Friday for quite some time."

Carol knew who Rhonda was, one of Penny's classmates. She also knew that Rhonda worked the front desk Friday nights at the Heritage Inn just five miles away on route seventy, and had for over two years now.

"That son-of-a-bitch!" Carol growled.

At first Carol was beside herself with rage upon hearing her husband had been cheating on her. Then it occurred to her that she'd just done the same thing to him. The only difference being she'd done it with their son, a fact that both disturbed and delighted her at the same time. She wondered what her bastard of a husband would think about that. Well if he can fuck around on me, then I have no reason to feel guilty for doing it to him she told herself. As she stared at her naked kids she felt like some sort of weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Glancing down at her son's cock she felt like she was getting the better deal. Standing up straight and composing herself she told her kids to get cleaned up then meet her downstairs.

Marsha Kincaid slid off to the side letting Charles' dwindling cock plop out of her and stretched out on her back breathing heavy, cum slowly dripping out of her hair covered slit. For the hundredth time she wondered why she was fucking him. Although forty-seven years old she knew she was still a very attractive woman, able to snare a much younger guy if she wanted. Her lady friends all told her she was what guys referred to as a M.I.L.F, a phrase she'd had to look up on google. Having never married, nor given birth her figure was still tight and firm. With a flat tummy, a shapely round ass and reasonably firm full breasts she felt quite proud of how she looked; of course countless hours at the gym played a big part in keeping her in shape. The only reason she could think of as to why she'd carried on her affair with Charles for nearly fourteen months was for the convenience. Once a week she could get laid without having to go through the ritual of dating or going out to clubs. Just because she had to finish herself off sometimes didn't dampen her desire to continue seeing her boss. That is until recently. Lately she'd been getting the urge for something more. She loved sex and once a week just wasn't cutting the mustard anymore. The sound of Charles already snoring next to her caused a deep sigh to float from her lips. Casually her hand roamed down the front of her body until her fingertips brushed against the swollen bud of her clit. A few minutes later another sigh escaped her lips, this one because of pleasure, not frustration.

Jimmy watched as his mother went down the stairs then turned to look at his sister. She had a look of triumph on her face as she turned her blue eyes toward him.

"Well, we both need a shower. Care to join me brother dear?"

As he watched his sister head down the hall toward the bathroom, her firm round ass swaying provocatively, Jimmy felt his dick start to stir. With a smile growing on his face he followed closely behind her.

When Carol got downstairs she went into the kitchen and poured a glass of whiskey then took it into the front room and sat on the couch. Sipping the amber fluid she waited patiently for her kids to join her, unaware they were showering together.

Penny started the water and waited until it was warm enough before stepping into the shower. When Jimmy joined her she handed him a washcloth covered with soap and told him to wash her back. As he began to run the cloth over her his cock continued to grow. By the time he reached her ass he was fully erect. Once Jimmy finished washing her back and buttocks Penny turned to face him and asked if he'd do her front too. The sight of his hard cock jutting out caused her pussy to secrete even more fluid into her already saturated cunt. Before he could even finish running the cloth over her perky tits Penny turned and faced the shower wall and told him to fuck her. Dropping the washcloth he stepped behind her then bent his knees and guided the head of his cock between her parted legs until the bulbous head was nestled snugly between her labia. Placing both hands on the shower wall he pressed Penny into it just as he rocked his hips upward pushing his throbbing meat all the way in at once.

"Oh fuck!" Penny groaned as her brother's cock stretched her slick tunnel.

For nearly ten minutes Jimmy hammered his cock up her cunt, the force of his thrusts causing her soapy ass cheeks to ripple. Penny hung on, her chest mashed against the shower wall as the feel of her brother's cock pounding into her pussy took her over the top several times in succession. When his tempo changed she knew he was about to blow a load. Grinding back on him she felt her third orgasm burst forth causing her legs to grow weak and her eyes to roll back in their sockets.

"Ugghhh shit sis, I'm cumming," Jimmy grunted pumping four more deep thrusts up into her, each one sending a spurt of cum into her quivering cunt.

Both nearly collapsed as Jimmy pulled his cock from her dripping pussy and stepped back.

Carol's patience was running thin waiting for Penny and Jimmy to get down there. Just as she started to get up she heard them coming down the stairs and turned sideways to watch. Judging by how flushed each one of their faces were it was obvious to her why they had taken so long. Penny was dressed in what she'd had on while Jimmy was wearing a black t-shirt and cargo shorts. Neither wore shoes and each had their cell phones in their hands. When they saw her she beckoned them over and had them sit on each side of her. Once they were settled she placed her arms over their shoulders and drew them in closer to her.

"It seems like we've started something that none of us want to stop, am I right?" When she saw them both nod she continued. "You both know what we're doing is wrong. However, I for one thoroughly enjoyed it. And since your Father seems to have something going on the side I see no reason I couldn't too."

"Mom, you're not going along with this just because of what Dad's doing are you?" Jimmy hesitantly asked.

"Yeah Mom, we don't want you doing something you really don't want to," Penny chimed in.

"Thanks for your concern, and I never thought I'd be saying this," she lowered her arms and reached out to cup Jimmy's crotch before continuing, "but I don't think I want to stop feeling this cock inside me anymore than you do Penny."

Giggling Penny said, "You got that right Mom."

Turning to look at Jimmy she asked, "What about you son, are you okay with all this?"

"What ever makes you happy Mom, makes me happy too," he replied, his happiness at having two fine women to fuck almost made him giddy.

"Okay then, I guess we're all in agreement here," she said, settling back on the couch and sipping some more of her drink.

"I guess I'll head back to my dorm and start packing, that is if it's okay I move back in," Penny said as she rose to her feet.

"Of course it is dear," Carol said giving her daughter a knowing look.

"Why would you want to move back in? I thought you moved out so you could do whatever you wanted without anyone telling you you can't?" Jimmy asked.

"That's partly true. The real reason I moved was so I could get laid whenever I wanted. I don't think that's going to be a problem from now on though," she snickered making her way to the front door.

"So we'll see you for dinner tonight?" Carol asked.

"Uh gosh Mom, I can't. I've made plans I can't back out of, sorry. But I'll be here bright and early tomorrow," Penny replied, not wanting to tell her mother she needed time to recuperate from the fucking her brother gave her in the shower.

Draining the last bit of whiskey from her glass she held it out and asked Jimmy to put another splash in it for her. While he was gone she sat back and relaxed, comfortable in the knowledge she wasn't the only pervert in the house. A smile played on her lips as she thought about how much her and her daughter had in common. All it had taken was her son's thick hard cock to release her inner slut.

As Jimmy headed back into the front room, the glass of whiskey in his hand, his cell phone chimed. He had a text message from Greg.

"Huh," he said after stopping to read it.

"What's the matter dear?" Carol asked, seeing the frown on her son's face.

Going over he handed the glass to his mom and sat on the couch next to her.

"Greg's Mom wants to know if I'd have lunch with them tomorrow. What do you suppose that's all about?" he asked, taking his eyes off the screen and glancing at his mother.

Chuckling Carol replied, "If I had to guess I'd say she wants something special to eat tomorrow."

"What kind of special?" Jimmy asked puzzled.

"Why you of course," she answered breaking out in laughter.

"That's not funny Mom!" he squealed, an image of Nancy Norton's huge tits floating around his brain.

"Yes it is," she giggled.

"You don't think she wants to... you know?" he asked, squirming a little as his cock twitched in his pants.

"Only one way to find out, ask Greg." A thought began to take shape in her mind as she watched him stare at his cell phone.

"Okay, I'll do that," he replied then started typing in his text.

It only took a few moments before his phone chimed again. Looking at the screen he felt his cock twitch even harder than before.

"Well, what does it say," Carol asked, leaning over and trying to see the screen.

With shaking hands he held out his phone so his mother could take it from him. Carol took it and glanced at the text message, a sly smile creeping to her lips. The message read: Mom wants to know if you'd be interested in a threesome. I'm cool with it if you are.

"Shit Mom, what should I tell him?"

Carol noticed the slight bulge in his pants and asked, "Would you like to fuck Nancy?"

"I've never really thought about it before, at least not until lately anyway," came her son's answer.

"Maybe you ought to think about it. Hell, it could be fun judging by what I've seen," Carol said.

"You wouldn't get upset?" he asked, watching her face closely for signs that she would.

"Why should I, I'm not your girlfriend. I do have one request though" Carol smiled.

"What's that?" he asked, noticing the wicked gleam in her eyes.

"I want to watch," his mother answered.

"Really?" he asked quizzically.

"Sure."

"Why? Don't you think that'd be a little weird?" He wasn't sure how he felt about having his mother watch him fuck another woman.

"Actually I think it would be hot. It'd be like watching my handsome son starring in his own porno movie," Carol said, visions of her son pounding into Nancy Norton causing her pussy to grow moist.

"Jeez Mom, when did you become such a pervert?" Jimmy laughed.

Patting her son's knee Carol replied softly, "I've always been a pervert baby. You've just never noticed."

Jimmy leaned against the back of the couch and quietly studied his mother's face, all manner of thoughts pouring into his young brain. Thinking back on his life growing up he couldn't recall any time where he thought she'd acted inappropriately. To him she had always been the perfect mother. Of course he didn't know how she acted when he couldn't see, but he was beginning to see a side of her he never knew existed. A side he found very stimulating.

Carol noticed him watching her and said, "What are you thinking honey?"

"Just how beautiful you are, and how much I love you Mom," he replied with a smile.

"That's sweet baby. I love you too," she said, letting her fingertips lightly dance over his cheek.

"I guess I should get some studying in," Jimmy said rising to his feet.

"Okay sweetie. I think I'm going to treat myself to a hot bubble bath and just relax for the rest of the day," Carol said before emptying her glass and sitting it down on the coffee table.

As she rose her robe parted enough that one of her breast slipped out into the open. Fumbling she hastily drew it closed but not before noticing her son staring admiringly at it.

"Whoops," she giggled. "Gotta be more careful I guess."

"Don't worry about it on my account Mom," Jimmy chuckled, then winked at her and left.

Smiling Carol went into her bathroom and ran a hot bath. As she lay in the tub with the bubbles tickling her chin she pondered the turn of events of today. Knowing she was entering into forbidden territory with her son somehow made her feel more alive, and the fact that her daughter was also involved added to this feeling. A smile played on her lips as she ran a hand over her slippery chest and felt her nipples grow stiff.

Jimmy actually did do some studying, although he had to keep going over the same material more than once. His mind kept drifting back to how good it had felt to fuck both his mother and sister. He had to readjust his cock in his shorts too many times to count by the time he heard his mom call up and say dinner was ready. That trend continued all through dinner and the subsequent cleanup because his mind kept reminding him what his mother looked like under the cotton night shirt she was wearing. Even though it wasn't the really short one she'd worn before he couldn't keep his eyes off her. When they plopped down on the couch to watch T.V. the hem rode up enough to give him an excellent view of her shapely legs and strong thighs. Unable to get comfortable with the shorts on he told her he'd be back and ran up the stairs.

Hearing him coming down the stairs Carol craned her head around and saw him dressed in just a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. Her pulse quickened at the sight of the bulge pushing out the front of his underwear. When he sat back down next to her she caught a glimpse of his ball sack before he hastily readjusted the leg opening. With a sigh she let him get comfortable then leaned up against him and started flipping through the channels. Once they found something they both agreed on she sat the remote on the coffee table then stretched out on the couch with her legs up and her head in his lap.

"You don't mind do you?" Carol asked, the heat pouring off his crotch warming the side of her face as she gazed up at him.

"Not if you don't mind if I do this," he replied, placing his hand on one of her tits and gently kneading the pliant flesh through her shirt.

"Mmm, not at all baby," she purred, feeling her nipple stiffen under his palm.

For close to twenty minutes they remained in the same position neither really paying any attention to what was on the television. Jimmy continued to caress her breast through the shirt as Carol lay there enjoying the feel of her son molesting her flesh, thoughts of doing something else roaming around her head.

"You know, it just occurred to me that I owe you one," Carol said, gently rolling onto her side with her face facing toward his crotch.

"What do you owe me Mom?" Jimmy asked, a little puzzled.

"This baby," Carol whispered, reaching into the slit of his boxers pulling his semi hard cock out through the opening and clamping her lips over the head.

"Oh shit!" he whimpered, the feel of his mom's lips around his knob causing his cock to rapidly expand.

Carol felt his cock thicken as she sucked him into her mouth and began to run the tip of her tongue under the swelling head. Each lick of her tongue caused his cock to twitch and grow harder. Soon he was rock hard making it difficult for her to swallow more than half his length. Using her hand she began to stroke his shaft while her mouth worked over his bulbous head causing his cock to throb. Without taking her mouth off him she scooted backwards until her legs slid off the couch and then she worked her way around until she was kneeling between his knees. Being in this position allowed her to take more of his cock down her throat, almost to the point of gagging. With ever increasing pressure she continued to suck her son's cock while slipping her free hand under the hem of her shirt and rubbing her stiffened clitoris.

"God that feels so good Mom," Jimmy mumbled as he slouched against the back of the couch and let the wondrous feeling wash over him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds