A View to a Thrill Ch. 02

Faster and faster Carol batted her clit around as her mouth swallowed more and more of her son's cock. She was just milliseconds away from exploding when she felt Jimmy's hands under her armpits pulling her upward. As her mouth pulled off his raging hardness she glanced up questioningly into his greenish-blue eyes, a look of wanting clearly evident in them.

"I want you Mom," he whispered, continuing to pull her up until she was all but sitting in his lap.

"Yes baby yes, hurry," Carol moaned, frantically yanking his boxers off while he pulled his t-shirt up over his head.

As soon as he was naked Carol grabbed his throbbing shaft and held it while holding the hem of her shirt up and lowering herself down onto his lap. Jimmy watched his mother's eyes clinch shut as she gently lowered her pussy onto his throbbing meat. A sigh escaped her lips as her ass settled onto his lap, his cock buried all the way in her. Throwing his arms around her back he pulled her into him then struggled but managed to get to his feet. Automatically her legs went around his waist, her ankles locking behind his back to hold her up.

"Ugghhhh shit!" Carol cried, unable to stop her climax as her son took a step toward her bedroom.

With each step he took he could feel his mother's pussy bounce up and down on his cock sending fingers of pleasure shooting throughout his body. When he reached her partially opened door he used his foot to nudge it the rest of the way open. Carefully he carried her to the side of her bed and gently laying her on her back with her ass on the edge, his cock never slipping from her contracting cunt. Once she was down he used both hands and pulled her shirt up and off freeing her glorious breasts to his astonished eyes. Her areolas were crinkled, her nipples stiff points aimed at the ceiling as he began to slowly slide in and out of her slick wetness. Taking hold of her ankles he lifted her legs until they rested on his shoulders. His lust boiled for her but through sheer willpower he held back. Instead of ramming into her he began to take long slow strokes, his balls gently nudging her upturned ass.

Carol felt his cock stretching her pussy, filling her completely with each gentle thrust. Rocking her hips upward she strove to match him thrust for thrust, the sensations coursing through her unbelievable in their intensity. As his thrusting grew more forceful so did hers. Soon mother and son were meshing together like a well-oiled machine, their bodies joined blissfully at the hips.

Jimmy could feel every quiver of his mother's cunt as he sank into her over and over again. His heart raced in his chest as he watched her eyes roll back in their sockets while her tits bounced up and down on her chest. Unable to control his driving desire for her he began to steadily increase his thrusting until he was ramming his rock hard cock deep enough to cause his balls to viciously slap against her ass, the sound of flesh hitting flesh resonating off the walls.

"Oh god...yes, yes baby," Carol moaned between ragged breaths as her son slammed into her inflamed pussy.

"I don't think I can hold it much longer Mom," Jimmy groaned feeling the first wave of an approaching orgasm.

Rolling her head from side to side, her own orgasm cresting, Carol cried out, "Now baby, now!"

With one final lunge Jimmy's cock pulsated against the velvety walls of his mother's cunt, spewing out load after load of hot sticky cum. He could feel her cunt gripping his shaft as she climaxed, her face a contorted mask as her wide opened eyes stared unseeing into his own. When the last of his seed shot into her he collapsed upon her heaving chest, her ankles slipping from his sweat covered shoulders and fought to bring his own breathing under control.

Carol felt Jimmy's cock expand right before she felt the first hot load of sperm shoot deep into the recesses of her contracting cunt. So forceful were her son's blasts she almost blacked out from the pleasure. For what seemed like an eternity she lay there unable to focus on anything while more cum filled her already full pussy. By the time her son fell on top of her his spunk had already began to flow out and creep down the crack of her ass. With her legs dangling over the side of the bed and her son's cock still lodged firmly in her tingling tunnel, she wrapped her arms around his back and held him close, the satisfied smile on her face growing larger.

"You should just sleep here tonight baby, Mama's not done with you yet," she said once she was able to speak.

"My thoughts exactly Mom," came a voice from the doorway.

Carol and Jimmy both turned their heads at the same time and saw Penny just inside the bedroom. She had the look of a cat that just ate a canary as she casually began to take off her clothes.

"Hi dear. I thought you had plans?" Carol said, making no effort to push her son off of her.

"I changed my mind," Penny replied, slowly walking toward the bed, her pinkish nipples erect.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds