A Visit to the Doctor Ch. 02

I sheepishly shook my head.

"When your finger hit me there, it totally blew me away. It feels incredible. That's where you get orgasms from."

She looked at me, seeing I was uncomprehending.

"Don't you ever masturbate?"

"No," I hesitantly replied. "I haven't."

"Seriously? God, I do all the time! That's how I knew I liked being touched in my butt."

"You touch yourself there?" I asked, blushing—more because my thoughts flashed to scenes of Megan splayed open on her bed, her fingers dancing over her pussy and poking into her asshole—than because I was embarrassed to ask.

"Yeah...I just started exploring, and things felt good...so...you know..."

"What did you mean when you said you hadn't had 'too many big things there'?"

Now it was Megan's turn to blush. She pulled open a drawer in her nightstand and withdrew a plastic hairbrush. It was a shining, clear cherry-red. The handle was made of a length of slightly squished knobs, like a row of spheres pressed together, so that your fingers would fit in the grooves. My eyes widened. "That?!" I almost whispered.

"Oh god, Thora, don't think I'm weird...It takes some time to work it in, and I have to be really careful, but it's mind-blowing when it's finally there, and I'm cumming. It makes all the feelings so much more intense. I can cum so hard with this in me that I almost black out!"

Now I couldn't stop thinking of her grabbing hold of the brush and pushing that hard, bumpy shaft up her asshole. I thought of her grunting in pleasure and effort—really having to shove hard—but wanting it. My pussy was starting to gush. I could even smell my arousal—I'm sure Megan could, too.

"Have you really never masturbated?" she asked again, incredulous.

"No."

"Oh girl, have I got something to show you! Get your clothes off!"

By this point I wasn't feeling shy anymore and quickly slithered out of my shirt and jeans, leaving only my panties. I wasn't wearing a bra—not that I wasn't developed enough to use one (just barely), I just didn't like the feeling of being bound up. My nipples were straining upwards at the tips of my breasts—puffy and full, throbbing red, and pointing directly at Megan. I was sitting up on my knees, on the bed, when Megan pounced forward, sucking the nipple and most of my left boob into her open mouth while simultaneously whipping off my underwear. Before I even had time to react to the sensation of her wet mouth slurping at my breast, she had pried a hand between my legs and was feeling around my already swollen and gushingly wet lips. She pushed a finger into my open sex and curled it towards my pelvis. I hadn't even thought to draw a breath since her first attack, but suddenly had to let out a surprised "whooo!". Just as quickly, she pulled out and started searching for the bud between my legs. It turns out that I have a rather large clit. It didn't take her long to find it. The first touch was an electric shock. Apparently, I'm very, very sensitive there. I began shaking hard, and although Megan had her other arm around my waist, she couldn't hold me up.

We collapsed on the bed, with her on top of me—her lips still wrapped around my hardened nipple, her fingers still frigging my increasingly sensitive clit. I was moaning hard when she started kissing her way over my tits and clavicles, up my neck, nuzzling my throat, sucking on my earlobe, and finally attacking my lips. Squirming with excitement and pinned under her body, I relished the sensation of her naked flesh against mine—so many miles of skin caressing each other. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I eagerly sucked on it, pushing back with my own.

Two of her fingers pushed into me, hard. My cunt was tight, never having had anything in there, and it stung for a second, but I was so wet, I offered no resistance to her penetration. Almost immediately the discomfort stopped and it just felt hot inside. She had to work really hard to move at all within me—my pussy walls gripping her fingers as tightly as her asshole had mine—but it just increased my pleasure. My mouth opened wider to her tongue, and inside my head, with my eyes rolling back, there was a rush of white noise. In the center, I could hear my voice—surprisingly calm, but amazed..."This is fucking!......She's fucking me......I'm being fucked..." Like I was whispering in my own ear.

I pushed my pelvis further down onto her fingers. Her soft, dark hair brushed over my face while she kissed me, and I could smell the faint remnant of her perfume, or maybe it was her shampoo.

I felt like I was rushing towards a cliff, speeding up the whole time. Megan's fingers knew exactly how to touch me, and were insistently twirling and tugging my throbbing clit in every direction. I could feel a new sensation rising in my chest, pushing through my throat and erupting out of my mouth. I realized I was shouting, gasping, moaning, screaming—my body shaking and writhing out of control, smashed against Megan's breasts, entwined in her legs. She held on to me tightly and continued to strum her finger on my clit. It was so intense I even stopped screaming—just spread my thighs as wide as I could, wrapped one around Megan's waist and hooked the other over her shoulder. I clawed at her back, mouth agape, eyes shut, thrashing wildly beneath her until it began to subside. She pulled her hand away from my cunt and held me until I calmed down and I was left shivering.

I felt a bit dazed, but suddenly became aware that Megan was gently turning me onto my side, and then had me lying on my stomach. I was too knocked out to protest when she spread my legs. I felt her lips on my spine and then a tongue made its way south, slipping between the crack of my butt and coming to rest on my asshole. I could hear Megan sigh happily (or maybe it was me), as she began to lick gentle, warm swaths over my tiny anus. It was incredibly relaxing and exciting at the same time.

Her tongue became more firm and drew circles around the muscular ring, traced each ridge to the target, then drew back momentarily as her lips mirrored the "o" of my pucker, latching onto it and sucking with increasing pressure. Her pointed tongue darted in-between them and poked at the hole in the center. I splayed my legs further and eased back against her mouth, letting her know that I was definitely open to this.

I couldn't believe what I was feeling! This magic tongue snaked its way into my ass—swirling and twisting—a clapper swinging in a soft, wet bell—opening me completely; tasting the musky scent I had detected on her (part cum and sweet pussy, part sweat and bitter tang), and assumed must belong to me as well. I was getting so close to cumming again when she leaned over my back. I could feel the heat of her body near mine—her breasts resting on my shoulder blades. She whispered into my ear...

"I want to do something for you...will you trust me?"

I nodded. Hovering so near release, I would let her do anything if she'd just get me off. I was desperate for another orgasm, squirming and shifting, rubbing myself against the sheets.

She grabbed me by the legs and drug me to the edge of the bed, pulling me over the side and propping me, kneeling, on a footrest—my waist bent over the edge of the mattress, my face resting in the sheets.

Her lips hopped down my naked back.

Her fingers found my clitoris once again, pinching it between her thumb and forefinger and rolling it in circles. She pulled the hood back and brushed her thumb directly against the exposed tip. I thought I would scream. Her tongue darted into my bottom again. I groaned and pushed back further to let her tongue deeper into my rectum. She was licking it out hard and deep, finding my rhythm. First a firm lap over the opening; then a shove as the point made its way inside. She'd curl it up and down, tugging at the edges, hooking it against the underside of my perineum, prying me apart. I was melting. My muscles gave way to her advance as I felt the diameter of my asshole stretch with each stroke and shove. I could feel her in my bowels—that long, probing tongue tasting my insides, digging into me. I was starting to swoon...

...falling into another orgasm...

...when she stopped.

She leaned her long, naked body over me and whispered raggedly into my ear, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes...yes...You can do anything to me...just get me off! I'm so close...please?"

"I will, I will. But you're going to have to take this slow."

I shut my eyes in anticipation. I knew what she was leading up to. I wanted it, but it still scared me. I tried to imagine how it would feel and concentrated on the screaming orgasm I had managed to give Megan earlier. I hoped it would be like that. The tonguing she had just been giving me, combined with the waterfall of juices she had earlier coaxed from my pussy, had me soaked and ready to cum. I wanted to be hers—to be taken, to be released from the itch burning between my legs.

Megan's hand picked up the brush and dragged the bristles up the inside of my thigh. I was starting to shake, partly from fear, but mostly with anticipation and desire. She lightly brushed the soft hairs over my exposed pussy, each one tickling my cherry red clit, then turned the brush around and rubbed the bumpy handle between my wet labia. The bumps pulled my clit up and down as she twirled it between my legs, further exciting me. I moaned with each hit, but Megan wouldn't let me cum, always keeping it out of reach, pulling away just as I was about to explode. Her teasing left me flushed and hot and coaxed volumes of liquid to spill from my sweating cunt. She wouldn't let a drop escape, scooping it up with her fingers to drip and rub on my quivering asshole. Suddenly she pushed the entire length of the shaft firmly and quickly into my pussy, sinking it all the way. I howled in pleasure, biting the pillow beneath me, my nipples scraping against the bed sheets. I started to orgasm as Megan stroked it in and out of me a few more times...

Quickly, Megan pulled the brush away. "I'm sorry, but you can't do that yet. I need you to need this, or it won't work." Megan leaned over and gently kissed my neck and cheek. I was flushed, and her lips felt cool on my skin. "Now it starts," she cooed into my ear.

She withdrew the knobbed handle from my pussy, scooping out spoonfuls of my cum with its crevices. Upending it over my ass, she let it drizzle off and pool in my crack. I could feel the tip bump against my anus. I started to clench up. Megan softly stroked my back and sides, lightly running the tips of her fingers along my curves and over my bottom.

"Shhh, shhh. It's OK. It's OK. You're going to be all right. I promise. I won't hurt you. I only want to make you feel good. I know you can do this," she whispered. "We'll start slow, just like you did with me. First, you'll just feel some pressure. It'll feel good. Trust me."

I relaxed some, and she started to push the brush against the little mouth of my anus. The tip was as smooth as glass, and I could feel my asshole stretch a bit at its touch. Megan started to stroke my clit again as she twirled the ball in my opening. She was right. It was incredible. A bright sensation spread out from her touch. I felt energized and strong, and without realizing it, I started rocking back against the pressure.

"My, you are an eager one, aren't you!" Megan grinned. "Slow down, though. I'll have to ease you through this next part. Right now, it's just pressing against your opening. The ring of your asshole is just barely stretched to the width of the first knob. It's not in you yet."

I moaned. All the fear and trepidation was gone. Despite Megan's caution, I pushed back against the shaft anyway, but it didn't go very far.

"Do you remember when you put your fingers in me, and you felt that second ring of muscle, just inside?" I nodded. "We have to get past that. I want you to bear down on the handle, and try to push it back out."

"No!" I whimpered. "Keep it in me. You have to keep it in me!"

Megan laughed. "Don't worry, it'll stay in." She squeezed my bottom again. "Just push for as long and as hard as you can. It'll make you open up and get soft."

"OK," I clenched my teeth..."I'm pushing." I bore down, pushing as hard as I could, and leaned back against the tip of the handle. Megan gently but insistently increased the pressure from the other end. It still wasn't easy going. Everything felt as slow as molasses. I could hear Megan breathing hard—she was as eager as I was. For a second, I felt my asshole stretched further than I thought it could go. It didn't hurt me at all, but it's hard to describe the feeling. It was an epiphany. For the first time in my life, I was truly aware of my own existence. Then I felt the surge of the brush, and my rectum snapped into the groove between the first two globes of the handle. I moaned loudly, and Megan was almost hyperventilating with excitement. Her fingers pressed harder against my clit and I felt flooded with the most intense sensations.

"Quickly," Megan panted. "You have to do that again." And she was already pushing the stiff handle further into my bottom. "Push back for me."

I bore down once again, pushing as hard as I could to open up my muscles to her advances. The thick shaft started to sink into my bowels, its bumpy edges dragging luxuriously along the sensitive walls of my rectum. My eyes screwed shut, biting my lip, I squeezed every muscle in my pelvis until I felt a small stream of liquid squirt from my cunt and pool in Megan's hand. I don't know whether I had just peed or if I was already cumming, but I heard Megan squeal in delighted laughter, and suddenly two more globes sped into my behind—two more worlds I had conquered. I roared in pleasure, marveling at how deeply I was being touched.

Megan stopped pushing and let me adjust to the girth and depth of the shaft within me. With every throb of my heart, I could feel my blood pulse against my intruder. Megan let go of the other end of the brush, so that I could feel the weight of it hanging into me. I squeezed my asshole around the shaft so that the head of the brush bobbed up and down outside of me. Megan dropped to her knees behind me to get a better look, her cheek resting against the cheek of my ass. She was babbling excitedly, almost incoherently.

"Oh god, Thora! You look so sexy! So good with this poking into you...this bright red handle—it looks like candy—and the little ring of your bottom stretched so tight around it! You're skin looks so white in comparison. Jesus, your pussy is so wet! You're just dripping! I can't believe we're doing this...I can't believe...."

And I think it suddenly struck her, as it had me earlier...

"You're making love to me," I whispered.

"Yes," she said. "Yes. We're making love." And suddenly we weren't two friends anymore. We were lovers, and the whole world had changed.

"I love you, Thora."

"I love you too...Finish me....I'm so open and ready...Take me all the way"

Megan knelt behind me again. Leaning her face close into my pussy, she took hold of my clit and sucked firmly, pulling it from under it's hood, and away from my body. At the same time, with one long hard stroke, she sank the rest of the brush-handle into my bottom. So deep, I could feel the bristles tickle the mounds of my ass. I hadn't offered any resistance. Quickly, she drew out its full length, then pierced me again, plunging it deep into my willing, cherry asshole.

"Ohhh...hh...fffuckk......ungh...fuuck..." I raggedly gasped under my breath as Megan penetrated me over and over.

The sudden surprise of the brush fully plundering me for the first time momentarily short-circuited my impending orgasm, but it quickly returned with Megan's next stab into my bottom. I shouted—a deep, guttural moan rising from the center of my body—its release signaling the beginning of a complete letting-go.

I broke out in a sweat. My legs tensed, and I braced my thighs against the side of the bed in order to push myself back onto the shaft. Megan couldn't keep up with my movement and let my clit pop from her mouth. Instead she quickly pinched it between her fingers and started tugging on it, like it was a small cock. The shaft of the brush burned inside my rectum like a rod of fire—consuming and overwhelming me; setting me to smolder as the heat spread out from the point of my impalement. My legs and body shook as the warmth touched off a spark in my clitoris, and then I exploded.

The orgasm washed over my body like I had been caught up in a giant wave and sent spinning. I was drowning in it—gasping for air and release—and all I could do was try and swim to the top. My guts roiled and my muscles clenched. With each of Megan's thrusts came an accompanying spasm, tightening me like a vise.

Along with the cum boiling out of my cunt, I felt a rush of hot liquid spurt from between the lips of my pussy. Every time Megan filled my ass with the shaft of the brush, another wave of pleasure would hit me, and another warm jet of fluid would let fly. This time I was sure of what was happening, but I was so overwhelmed by the sensations my lover was inspiring that I couldn't stop. At this point, I couldn't even feel embarrassed.

Megan didn't even seem to mind. "It's OK, honey...don't stop! Don't stop cumming! You can pee on me...let it all go." And she shrieked with delight as it gushed out of me, pooling in her hand, and splashing her body.

Finally I was spent, and couldn't cum anymore without passing out. Megan stopped thrusting, and gingerly pulled the brush out of my body. I felt newly aware of an emptiness that I had never experienced before. I collapsed on the bed, my fingers slowly releasing the death grip I had clawed into the sheets. Both of us were breathing heavily.

"Are you OK?" Megan whispered, daintily touching the nape of my back with her fingertips, almost as if she were afraid to touch me; as if I would shatter after being so intensely fucked.

I just gasped for air and tried to clear the tumbling, foggy feeling from my mind. I reached behind me and lightly felt the now tender flesh of my anus, its little mouth tired and agape. It flinched at my touch, still sensitive, but didn't close. I slid one finger, then another, into my rectum—past the quivering sphincters Megan had just seduced—to where she had touched me the deepest. It felt sore, but, as they say, "in a good way".

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, no. You were right. You made it feel so good. It just feels weird to suddenly be so empty and open."

"Here, let me help you." Megan pulled my hand out and replaced it with her own fingers. They felt cool and silky and gentle sliding into me, and she softly massaged the pulpy flesh of my inner walls as I purred into the sheets. Slowly, the walls closed in on her fingers until it was too tight for her to fit two inside. She pulled one out, leaving another behind until it, too, was being tightly suckled. Her last finger gently left the confines of my body, and Megan sat back onto the floor, almost as exhausted as me.

I turned my head to gaze at the woman who had just baptized me in pleasure, my eyes slits. Megan reclined on the floor, leaning back on her elbows; one leg drawn up, the other thrown out haphazardly in front of her. Her naked chest and belly sparkled with a constellation of droplets. She looked stunning. Our eyes met, and she giggled sheepishly, blushing. But her lips were spread in an ecstatic grin.

"So......did you think I looked pretty?"

Megan burst out laughing and pounced at me, landing solidly on my back. She brushed my hair aside and clamped her lips onto my neck, digging into me with her teeth. Her body was slippery against mine, and I could feel her nipples on my shoulder blades. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds