A Visit to the Doctor Ch. 02

"Yes!" "Yes, yes, yes!" She punctuated each one with a kiss. "Can you stand?" she asked, rolling off of me.

I nodded weakly and pulled myself to my feet. Megan wrapped her arm around my waist and led me into the bathroom. In the shower, I leaned against the wall while she gently bathed me, running a big, soft sponge over my skin, pausing momentarily to deposit tiny kisses on my breasts and thighs. When she finished, Megan lowered me to the edge of the tub and quickly rinsed herself off. I was sorry to lose her scent, and the smell of our lovemaking, but the hot water cascading off our bodies felt good. I dreamily watched the rivulets slither and snake their way down Megan's shoulders until they converged on her breasts and became waterfalls tumbling from the points of her nipples. She looked impossibly solid and real, like one of Maillol's statues.

The next thing I knew, Megan had me up again, and was toweling me off. My whole body felt like jelly, and I could barely keep my eyes open. She shuffled me back to the bed and tucked me snugly under the covers, climbing in behind me. Her body felt like an oven against my back, and as I drifted off to sleep, she pressed her lips against my ear.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds