A Wedding in Cathedral Heights

Giles began to cry again, but he didn’t dare scream or demand. He cried quietly and shook his head, as Keri continued to stroke his tumescent penis, alternating between ten quick strokes and ten slow ones. “You have thirty seconds to make up your mind—“ “I don’t need them, Miss Keri!” Giles interrupted. “Please. I’ll wire the fee tonight, and accept six weeks of cold showers.” Keri smiled. “What a good boy. You—“

All of a sudden the front door opened and slammed shut. Before Keri could move away, Gerald Morin burst into the bedroom, panting furiously. There it was--and he was shocked! Instead of catching her screwing some guy, or blowing him, or an orgy with two or three, as Gerry had expected, he confronted a scene he was far more familiar with--

Keri, in scanty lingerie, but not naked, rubbing the engorged violet penis, soaked with lubricant and streaming pre-ejaculate of a naked fellow standing with his hands cuffed behind him.

This was the intimate life that GERRY had with Miss Keri...he'd never, screwed Keri, or had any sort of fellatio...it had just been bouts of cunnilinguis, hours of satisfying Keri orally, bracketed by long sessions of erotic teasing, humiliation and discipline.

Gerry also noted on a small table, that there was a chastity belt, very similar to the one Keri made him wear. Gerry had never expected this kind of a scene That Keri would have lovers to provide normal sex, was understandable, but a second slave? Gerry's rage left him for a moment and he gaped. What the hell was this?

Although Giles seemed about ready to have a heart attack seeing this fully clothed, muscular fellow about ten years his junior appear in the room, his cock stayed hard, and Keri, after viewing the intruder, had calmly continued her manipulation of Giles' cock. She cocked her head, and viewed the man she was to marry in June with lidded eyes.

"So, Gerald, what's this? Barging in where you're not wanted? And now you've discovered something you don't like?"

Keri pulled the staggering Giles to her and gave him a long, wet French kiss, that left her lip gloss smeared across his face.Keri whispered, just loud enough for Gerry to hear

"Don't worry, sweetheart...Mommy won't let that idiot bother us...he's just a miserable little wanker, like you." After another kiss, Keri pushed Giles back gently, and continued to her eternal massage of his glans. Keri turned to Gerry, and waited for him to speak.

"What's going on, Keri?" Gerry looked at her furiously. "What are you doing with this--this putz, in an apartment you've never told me about? Do you know who he is? Hey, fella--" Gerry looked at Giles,who had blanched in the realization that Gerry had recognized him.

"Why the hell aren't you giving a speech at the Family Research Council or playing raquetball with Pat Buchanan or something...this woman is about to become my WIFE!" Gerry stamped his foot, in a similar way as Giles had about twenty minutes earlier.

"And why are you renting a separate apartment, Keri? Isn't our house enough?" Gerry shook his head vigorously."Why do you want to rent an apartment? I demand you stop this right now, and come home with me. McKeldin, my junior associate, will cancel the lease, and bring whatever furniture back that is needed."

Gerry felt confidence rushing into him. Finally, he had this woman in a corner...he wasn't the cringing slave-boy this time, that other right-wing dork was, and Keri was going to obey him.

Keri chuckled, as she rubbed Giles a bit faster. "

Gerry, this is a condo, and I own it. A few years ago, when I was giving a teasing and denial demonstration on you at a Tawse & Collar Society party, a man approached me, and told me that he needed chastity and teasing treatment himself...he would be able to compensate me handsomely...and then another came...and then I got a website."

Keri took her hand away from Giles' cock for a moment to chuck him under the chin. "That's how you met me, isn't it, sweetheart?" Keri turned to Gerry and smiled. "I have lots of new friends, now...and a nice comfortable income..."

"But why?" Gerry felt his throat contract. "I give you lots of money, and a wonderful house...I buy you a new Miata every year...you don't need money?"

Gerry shook his head again. Keri smiled. Her hands were now twiddling Giles' glans back and forth as if they were changing a channel. "Honey, you have your law partnership, plus inheriting all that family money...I want a bit of my own. But now." Keri's voice turned to steel.

"What's all this about ordering me to leave the apartment? Who are you to stomp around telling Miss Keri what to do?" Keri cocked her head again.

"I think you'd better strip, young man. Take off your clothes and fold them, NOW." In spite of his terror, Giles found some amusement in this child calling an attorney in his fifties "young man." But then again, he, Giles was naked and manacled by this woman younger than his youngest child.

"K-Keri, not here." Gerry pleaded. "I-forget about the apartment for now, it's your business...I can't take off my clothes before another slave!"

Keri had stripped and disciplined Gerry in front of friends, strangers,lovers she'd brought home from bars--once Keri had paddled Gerry's bare bottom in front of his 80-year old mother when they visited her in a nursing home. But not this. Gerry saw the look in Kerri's eye, and took off his trench coat, followed by his jacket and tie.

"Please, let's let this go til we get home..." Keri's foot began tapping, and Gerry stepped out of his pants and shorts, til he was finally naked as well, wearing only a belt very similar to Giles'...but with a cage instead of a pouch.

Giles looked at the cage--he couldn't help it--Gerry's erection was also quite purplish, and it was bent inside the small wires. Obviously Kerri had chosen one that didn't permit full erections. Giles saw little sores on the shaft that indicated that the penis didn't react well to pushing against little wire bars.

Giles also noticed that Gerry's cock cage didn't cover his testicles, and they hung down.

Keri had chosen this cage because, first, she wanted to be able to quickly discipline Gerry with an occasional smack or squeeze of the balls without having to remove the cage.

The exposed testicle area also permitted Gerry to be able to stimulate himself when Keri wasn't around. It guaranteed that Gerry could play all he wanted with his testicles, but his cock would not cum until Kerri permitted it.

Gerry never seemed to realize that the more he played with his testicles, the hornier he became..which just put him further under the power of his young fiancee. Gerald Morin, J.D., L.L.D, fell onto his knees in front of Keri and Giles...all his anger was gone.

Keri stepped away from Giles for a minute, leaving his cock jutting from his thighs like a flagpole. Keri took another pair of handcuffs from the drawer and stepped behind Gerry, ruffling his hair.

He looked up at her adoringly. Keri locked the second pair of cuffs on Gerry's hands, which were obediently behind his back. She then went to a bureau and bent over, giving both men the thrilling image of her gorgeous full asscheeks barely contained by the thing.

Keri came back with a couple of large wooden traps with the metal springs. They appeared to be mouse traps, until you noted the size, and obviously these were for rats. They were large and ugly, and obviously Gerry had seen them before, because he began scuttling back, pulling at his handcuffs

"No, no...please." Gerry was desperately trying to get up, but he had no balance, with his hands cuffed. "You promised...New Years resolution...no more rat-traps."

Keri chuckled at Gerry's alarm. "Yes, I did resolve not to use traps on your nipples any more, but I had no idea that your behavior would regress to the point where you would be giving me commands."

As Keri slowly approached Gerry, who had backed himself into a wall, she imitated Gerry's deep voice, but put a whine into it. Giles, despite the situation, was somewhat amused.

"Keri, what are you doing? I demand you leave this apartment. I demand you tell me who you're seeing. I'm in charge." came Keri's whiny imitation of her fiancee. Keri stepped up deftly and bent over, viewing Gerry's nipples closely. Gerry was somewhat soothed by the sight of her cleavage, but not much.

"Be a man, now Gerald...just like you were a few minutes ago." Keri snapped the first trap onto Gerry's right nipple. Gerry screamed, and Keri stood back. "Lookie here, Giles...this is what happens when you REALLY piss me off."

Giles looked. The trap was hanging grotesquely from Gerry's nipple, which was quickly turning as purple as his cock, still blistering against the wires of the cage. Keri bent down and hooked on the other one.

"Before you scream, honey...remember. I can knock those off with my cane if you really don't like them...remember how that felt?" Gerry bit his tongue, and kept from screaming, somehow.

"Yes, Ma'am...it's okay." "You like them on, you want me to knock them off?" "No, no Miss Keri, I can wait til you take them off, gently." Keri snickered. "That may not be for a while." She looked at Giles, who was still staring, and still quite erect.

"You know, Gilesy...maybe you do deserve an orgasm...or two." She smiled at Giles. "You've just gone through a traumatic experience. Your weekly session which you give me a thousand dollar tribute for, was rudely interrupted by my fiancee...and you've taken it quite well." Giles blushed.

"Why don't you come over here" Giles walked over to where Keri was standing, and Gerry kneeling, still biting his tongue trying not to scream from the pain of the traps. Keri looked down at Gerry...

"It's been a while since I had you do any cock-sucking, Gerald...obviously the absence of this important training regimen has given you the mistaken notion that you are the boss." Gerry began shaking his head.

"No, no..please, no cock sucking..." Giles chimed in "No, Miss Keri...I know where this is going, homosexuality is an abomination of..."

Keri pulled Giles close.

"Sweet thing, you don't have to even think about it...while Gerry's busy down there, you can kiss my honeys." Keri pulled her bra top down, to display two milky white breasts with pink nipples and deep areolas. Giles goggled.

"I've never seen them before...do you mean it?" Keri smiled. "What with gifts and your fees, Giles, you've made me rich enough to buy this condo and two others in the building--"

Gerry began shaking--listening to this.

" And I like you...I know these have been a dream for you for a long time. You suck on these, and Geraldine will do her work below." Keri reached down and with her nails grabbed Gerry's head and pushed it towards Giles' engorged cock. Gerry finally opened his mouth and began slurping the glans, and then gradually Keri pushed Gerry's head until he had half of Giles' seven inch shaft down his throat.

"Don't worry, he's been trained...Linda Lovelace got nothin' on this boy." Keri smiled, and guided Giles' head to her nipples.

"You suck away, honey-bun...you are getting two orgasms. First, Gerry's going to make you cum in his mouth, and then he'll suck you again til your hard, and you can have his ass..." Giles kissed and sucked Keri's melons greedily, and from below there came a sound of muffled weeping.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds