The Lake Cabin

"No shit!" Matt said. "It's always the quiet ones that are the freakiest."

No one except Emma noticed the slight panic in her sisters face and the big gulp of sangria.

Chris saw the strange look in Emma's eye and realization struck. He just slightly tipped his head in Jillian's direction and Emma gave a tiny nod back.

"Anyway, he wanted to have a three way," Brooke continued sheepishly. "But I didn't want to because I was afraid he would like the other girl better. I don't know, I guess I always had my suspicions of his infidelity. But I agreed to it, if I got to pick the girl and he was only allowed to watch."

"How was it?" Matt interjected, a little too excitedly.

"Um, it was awkward at first," Brooke said. "But, after a bit we got into a good groove and it actually turned out to be pretty amazing. He still ended up sleeping with his personal trainer, and his assistant, and who knows who else."

Scott sounded genuinely appalled, "After you did that for him, he cheated on you anyway?" He touched fingertips to her arm for comfort, "Sorry, what an asshole."

Brooke looked at his hand on her arm and met his grey eyes with a warm smile, "Ok, what's one of yours?"

"Oh, um," Scott stammered. "It's nothing compared to yours. But I went on this retreat for work last summer, and ended up skinny dipping with most of my coworkers. Nothing happened, at least not too me but it was exciting swimming naked in a lit pool at night."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun." Brooke said. "We should go tonight. I've never done it but I've always wanted to."

After Brook's shocking confession, the fact she had never participated in something as innocent as skinny dipping tickled the whole group.

Emma said to Chris more than anyone else, "We are definitely go skinny dipping tonight."

"Sure, I'm not going to pass up an opportunity to see you naked, and wet," Chris said.

Emma dropped a quick kiss on Chris's lips, before whispering in his ear, "Let's see how wet you can make me on dry land?" She slowly ground her ass in his lap for emphasis.

Emma heard Matt say, "Sorry man. I got so wasted those two weeks, I barely remembered where I lived. But I do remember Amber, no Anna... yeah Anna."

She rolled her eyes and said, "See Matt, that's why I will pass on twenty-one year old frat boy sex, any day of the week."

"Hey?" Matt said in a hurt tone. "What's that supposed to mean?"

The alcohol made Emma more bold than she normally was but only sharpened her quick wit. "It means," she said. "I have a much greater appetite than just having someone pound into me until they pass out." She flicked away the invisible fly again as she continued, "I have no time for half assed effort and no orgasm."

"Let me guess," Jillian said in her sweet but snarky tone, as she shifted to Matt's other knee. "You're into the romantic, candle lit massages and staring lovingly into each other's eyes aren't you?"

Chris gave Jillian a knowing smirk, "The polar opposite."

Emma said, "Lets just say a little bit of pain can go a long way."

Realization snapped Matt's attention to the strange marking on the top of Chris's shoulder, he had been wandering about all day. "So thats what this is from," he poked hard into the deep bruise. "She bit you. Damn Brother, that looks like it hurt. When did that happen?"

"Yesterday," Chris said. "Ouch fucker, stop poking me."

"While I was there?" Jillian said with disdain dripping from her voice as she got up, poured herself another round of sangria and crossed her tanned legs in the chair next to Matt.

"Yeah," Emma said. "While you were on the phone, I snuck upstairs and jumped him before he got in the shower."

"I cant believe you let her bite you," Matt said. "I would've been so pissed."

"I don't let-"

"He doesn't let-" Chris and Emma said at the same time. They both burst into snickering laughter.

Chris finished for them, "I don't let her do anything. She does what she wants and I get to reap the benefits. I may have battle wounds later but it's worth it. I can't get enough of her." He shrugged, "Besides, it feels good at the time..."

He leaned around Emma toward Jillian and dropped his voice to a conspiratorial tone, "Jillian, you want to know how Emma landed something like me, as you so eloquently put it. It's because I can fuck her as hard as I want without worrying about snapping her spine, and then she could have tea with the fucking Queen as if it never happened."

Scott quietly said to Brooke, "I think this is about to turn into a sibling cock fight. Want to help me with dinner?"

Brooke nodded in agreement and they both stepped into the giant cabin unnoticed.

Jillian snorted, "Excuse me for being built like a girl."

Matt chimed in, "I like how small you are. I think your smoking hot."

Jillian traced her perfectly manicured fingertip along Matt's up turned jaw, "Aww, thank you Matty. You're so sweet."

Emma rolled her eyes and let out a heavy disgusted sigh. With her sweetest voice, she said, "Come on Jilli, we've all shared, now it's your turn. What's the naughtiest thing you've done with Brian... or anyone else?"

Jillian looked out to setting sun over the clear lake, "Didn't someone say something about skinny dipping? Come on lets do it, right now. I'm hot." She stood up, with Matt following her lead, and started undoing the strings of her white bikini behind her back.

Emma brought her lips close to Chris's ear and whispered, "See I knew it. I knew she was the one Brooke was talking about." His eyes involuntarily closed as she gently tugged his ear lobe between soft moist lips and flicked it with her tongue. "Did you really mean what you said, about you can't get enough of me?"

Chris discreetly ground his hips into her ass so she could feel for herself, he meant every word, "What do you think?"

Cupping his face between her hands, she captured his soft full lips in a searing kiss. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, slowly dancing with his. Chris could taste the sweetness of the sangria still lingering in her mouth. Her arms glided around his neck and her longs legs shifted to straddling his lap, sinking deeper into their kiss as if they were the only two people in the world.

Matt's wolf howl and cat call whistle snapped them back to reality.

Chris grinned up at his brother, "See, she does what she wants."

Emma levered herself off his lap and playfully tugged on Chris's cropped hair, before poking her head around the glass door, "Hey, it's so hot out here, we're going to go cool off in the lake. Want to come with?"

Scott and Brooke both looked up from the spread of food with huge grins.

Scott answered, "You guys go ahead. We'll stay and fix dinner."

"Take your time," Brook said. "We're in good company."

Emma flashed her own knowing grin, "Suit yourself."

Matt and Jillian had already shed their clothes on the deck, seeming to have no qualms about being naked in front of other people, and were halfway down the gravel path to the lake.

Chris seized his opportunity at moment alone with Emma. She yelped in surprise as he caught her wrist and nearly yanked her arm out of socket, dragging her behind the curved kitchenette to a blind spot.

"I'm not done with you," he growled and unceremoniously pinned her up against the log wall, expelling a huff of air from her lungs. He crushed his mouth to hers with bruising force as her hands gripped his hips, pulling him closer.

"I can't wait," he muttered as he bit and sucked along her neck tasting the saltiness of her sun warmed skin. "I have to feel your tight little pussy around me."

"Babe, they're going to see us."

"Don't tell me," he whispered as he roughly cupped and harshly squeezed her bikini clad breast. "You don't like the idea of being caught," he dipped his hand in the front of her bikini bottoms and shoved two thick fingers into her molten depth, swallowing her shameless moan with his mouth. "That's what I thought," he said against her lips.

He nearly lost what scrap of control he had left as she simultaneously clenched his fingers like a vice and sucked his tongue deeply into her mouth. He grabbed handfuls of her ass cheeks, effortlessly lifting her onto him and hooked her long legs around his hips.

"I love how strong you are," Emma panted as she dug trenches in his shoulder and ass cheek, grinding against the hard column of flesh between them.

"You make me so fucking hard Em," he said in a gruff voice. "I always feel like I'm about to burst out of my skin, when I'm around you." He freed his granite hard cock from his swim shorts, yanked the piece of fabric between her legs aside, and rubbed the flared head across her swollen clit before shoving inside her dripping wet core.

He crashed into her with hard heavy, strokes as he buried his stubbled face in the hallow of her neck, biting her soft flesh.

"God, you feel so fucking good," she whispered, pressing her head into the unforgiving wall. Her inner muscles gripped and released him, kneading him like a fist making his head spin. She pulled hard on his ass, pushing him as deep as he could go, "I want to feel you come, Chris."

Hearing his panted name snapped the illusion of self control he had. His mouth returned to hers, tasting the sweetness of her as his cock swelled against her silken walls. He almost didn't recognize the barbaric caveman he was, it was like he couldn't get enough of himself inside her. But she hungrily accepted and returned with just as much force. A deep growl of ecstasy rumbled in his chest, as he came deep inside her in thick spurts collapsing against her.

He gently released her legs and pulled his shorts back up. He risked a peak around Emma into the cabin, and was relieved to see Scott and Brooke still in the kitchen, obviously smitten with each other. Their whole ordeal had taken less than five minutes, but to Chris felt like a lifetime.

He laced his fingers with Emma's and pulled her toward the gravel path, "Come on there's something I want to do."

They reached the small dock, giggling like idiots. Chris scooped his wife up in his arms, planted a quick kiss on her lips, and smiled a devil's grin.

Emma realized a second to late what he was about to do. "No!" she squealed and flailed her legs. "Don't you dare-" Her scream of delight was silenced as she splashed into the deep, chilly lake. Her head popped up only to swallow a face full of water as Chris jumped in next too her. "You're such an ass," she teased and playfully shoved his head under water.

Careful not to get kicked by her water treading legs, he pulled open the tie at her back and tugged down her bikini bottom, ensuring to slide his palms over every inch of her ass, hips and thighs in the process. Resurfacing, he tossed both pieces of her suit on the dock next to his, and sunk below her once more.

While slowly treading water, he dug fingers into the soft flesh of her hips, and fastened his lips around her still swollen clit. Crystal clear, cool water filled his mouth as he sucked and swirled his tongue hard against it. He lapped and flicked his tongue up and down her soft folds, until the buzz in his ears reminded him he needed air. Releasing some of the pressure in his lungs, he aimed a series of bubbles directly at her clit. Her whole body twitched with her laughter, the sound muffled and distorted by the water.

Surfacing, he sucked in huge gulps of air and shook the water out of his eyes.

"The bubbles tickled," she giggled. She floated her legs around his waist, and covered her bare breasts with her palms, "My nips are hard enough to cut glass."

"Mmm... here float on your back," he said. "I've wanted to taste those hard little nipples for the past three days."

She unwrapped herself from him and followed his request.

Chris took a moment and let his eyes drink in every sinful curve of the gorgeous creature drifting in front of him. He could watch the graceful movements of her muscles all night. The way her breasts defiantly pushed out of the water with her nipples reaching for the stars practically screamed for his mouth.

Sinking in the water an inch, he sucked the little morsel between his lips and drew a lazy circle around it with his tongue. He filled his hand with her other breast and tugged and rolled the sensitive tip.

Her golden eyes flew open as she twitched under his lips. "That feels incredible," she moaned.

Chris drove her mad with desire, alternating his mouth between her seemingly permanent diamond hard nipples and the soft folds of her pussy. She drove him just as crazy with her deep passionate kisses, shamelessly rubbing her soft, smooth body along his and some well place bubbles of her own.

The concept of time vanished. Chris and Emma splashed and played, teased and kissed savoring their time together. It never occurred to either of them Matt and Jillian were nowhere to be found.

The unmistakeable, intoxicating scent of wood fired meat made Emma's stomach growl. "I guess I'm hungry," she said a little sheepishly. "That smells so good."

Chris's eyes closed as he deeply inhaled the delicious aroma, "Yeah, me too. Lets's go eat." He hauled himself out of the water, pulled up his dry shorts and tossed Emma's frigid bikini to her.

"Hey!" Scott said from behind the grill as Emma and Chris stepped onto the deck. "You guys have good timing. The lamb kabobs are almost done and I just plated the sliders. Help your selves."

Despite being on paper plates, the sliders looked like they came out of a five star restaurant. They both took a plate and sat in the deck chairs, discovering the mini burgers tasted even better than they looked.

They weren't the only ones drawn by the irresistible smell, Matt and Jillian made their way onto the deck, hastily clothed themselves and grabbed their own plate just minutes later.

Emma cocked a knowing, and disapproving eyebrow at her sister, as she plucked a small twig out of Jillian's now upswept messy hair.

"You guys should go down there after dinner," Chris said to Scott and Brooke.

"It's kinda magical," Emma chimed in. "The water's a little chilly when you first get in," she playfully smacked Chris on the arm. "But after a minute it feels really good."

"Plus," Chris added and nudged his knee against Emma's. "Theres just enough light from the dock lantern to see but not be seen." He held up his empty plate, "These are freaking amazing by the way."

"Thanks," Scott beamed. "I'm glad you like them."

"I think it'll be fun," Brooke said with her hand resting on Scott's black T-shirt covered shoulder, and a naughty little sparkle to her chocolate brown eyes.

Scott nodded in agreement and gently squeezed her hand.

"You two," Emma said flicking a pruned finger between Matt and Jillian sitting in the deck chairs, across from her, "look dry as a bone. I take it you didn't go skinny dipping?"

"No, we did," Jillian said and pointed to her messy hair. "We just hung out on dry land for awhile." Both her and Matt broke out into snickering laughter.

The six of them filled the rest of the night with friendly chatter around the stone fireplace, with more than several beers for each of them, and ate every delectable morsel Scott prepared for them. He was handed compliment after compliment on his culinary skills.

Well after midnight, Emma dragged a nearly fast sleep Chris to their room while Scott and Brooke snuck away to the lake with Jillian and Matt boldly retiring to Matt's room.

****

"Oh yes!" she cried. "Fuck me! Just like that Baby."

Chris heard Emma's familiar sounds of pleasure on the other side of the bedroom door. He flung it open, cracking the wood, his heart falling to his toes. His stomach rolled and churned like he just swallowed boiling acid.

"You fuck so much better than Chris." Emma panted over her shoulder, catching his eye. She was bent on all fours on their bed, her thick dark hair tossed to one side, with his younger brother gripping her hips and pounding into her from behind.

Lava filled rage erased his vision. He crash tackled Matt to the floor. Chris heard the sickening crunch of Matt's jaw as his knuckles met flesh and bone.

Matt laughed maniacally under him, blood pouring down his chin, "I told you Brother, she wants me, not you. She always has."

Emma lounged back agains the pillows, enjoying her show with a positively evil grin. She sneered at him, "It's true Chris, I've never loved you. I've been fucking Matt for years. My girlfriends and I laugh at just how pathetic you are in bed. I fake it every, single, time, I'm with you, but your brother always makes me come."

Chris flashed oped his eyes with a sharp gasp, a sheen of cold sweat across his skin, and his heart hammering in his chest. Emma snuggled closer to his side, slowly bringing reality back into focus. "3:47 AM Sun Aug 17, 2014" glared at him from his phone's screen. With a frustrated growl, he scrubbed his hands through his hair, trying to rid the vile dream from his brain.

"You ok?" Emma mumbled still mostly asleep.

He pulled her under him, burying his whiskered face in the soft, warm hallow of her neck. The hint of smoke from last nights campfire, lingered in her hair mixing deliciously with her signature sweet clean smell.

"I had a terrible dream Em," he whispered kissing the soft spot under her jaw.

She tightened her arms around him skimming her fingers up and down his back. "It's just a dream, Babe. Go back to sleep."

"Didn't feel like a dream," he muttered against her skin.

Chris planted kisses and trailed his tongue along the smooth chords of her neck. Sliding down her body another inch, he nibbled along her collar bone eliciting a small sigh of pleasure. He gently moved the tiny spaghetti straps over her shoulders and down her arms, his mouth never leaving her skin. He tugged the stretchy lavender shirt lower, exposing her creamy breasts, with perfect little nipples.

Emma sucked in a breath and twitched beneath him as the cool air hit her hot skin.

He flicked on the bedside lamp, ignoring her groan of protest at the light. He'd be damned if he was going to let her come in the dark.

Firmly but gently cupping her breast, he skimmed his prickly chin across her puckered nipple, pleased with the little twitch and gasp. He fastened his lips around her nipple and sucked her hard into his mouth, flicking his tongue against it. His fingers matched his mouth's forays, pulling and rolling on her other side.

Emma moaned and arched against him, her hands finding their way to his hair.

Chris quickly pinned her arms above her head as he continued his tease on the other side. He raked his teeth across her sensitive tip making her squirm beneath him. Her ample chest heaved against his mouth with her quickening breath.

Releasing her hands, Chris pulled the bunched shirt down to her hips and tugged both it and her dark purple, boy-short, panties down her legs and off her body. With a devious grin, he tested their give and bound her wrists to he headboard with them.

"That must've been one hell of a dream," Emma said in a sleep roughened voice. She tugged at her bound wrists and gave him a sly smile, "I guess I was pretty bad."

"You have no idea," he said his voice thick with pure lust, as he draped her thighs over his shoulders. He licked his lips at the sight of the tan lines at her hips, and only at her hips. There was something about them that made a woman look even more naked. "God, you look sexy right now."

Her head fell back against the pillows with a heavy moan, as he tasted her with one long, slow, wet lick... and another. Chris spread her lips with his thumbs, and circled her swollen clit with lazy strokes of his tongue. He nibbled along her plump lips, sucking at each on in turn, coming within a millimeter of her pulsing clit with each pass of his mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Lake Cabin
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds