The Lake Cabin

"I can do this all night," he said. "You taste so sweet."

"Lick on my clit," Emma pleaded, lifting her hips against his face. Her voice hitched on groan as he swept a deep lick the entire length of her soaking pussy. "You're making me so hot."

"Not yet, Love. You're going to beg me to let you come." This was his show, and they would move at his pace. He was going to make damned certain Dream Emma would never became Real Emma.

Chris pushed her knees against the mattress, spreading her pink cunt wide before him. Taking all the time in the world, he licked, tasted, sucked and nibbled on her hot, wet flesh, with never more than a single pass of his tongue on her clit. He groaned as he shoved his tongue into her tight sheath as far as he could get it and rolled and swirled inside, her salty/sweet juices bathing his tongue with every flick.

He used every tip and trick he had ever read, seen, or heard of in the art of eating pussy, to bring her within a breath of orgasm. He savored every one of her moans, gasps, sighs and whimpers. He didn't care if the whole house heard her shameless sounds of pleasure, he wanted them to.

"Oh fuck!" she breathed as her eyes rolled. "Please don't stop Baby. Feels fucking incredible." She pulled hard on her binding and writhed against his mouth.

Chris dipped his middle fingertip just inside her dripping opening, tormenting her with light thrusts. "Do you want more?" he growled, his mouth centimeters from her throbbing clit, her aroused female scent filling his nose and clawing at his brain.

"Oh god yes!" she panted.

He roughly plunged two thick fingers inside her, fastened his lips around her clit and sucked it hard into his mouth, lapping and lashing against it with his whole tongue. There was no faking how her silken muscles gripped and released his pumping fingers, and her clit spasmed against his tongue.

"Fuck yes Chris!" she cried.

He knew she was seconds from orgasm, she used his name, another one of her tells, but Dream Emma's sneer still haunted him.

"Say it! Tell me what I do to you!" he commanded and increased his assault on her pussy.

"I'm coming... Oh god Chris...." The muscles in her arms strained against the binding, her hips rocked hard against his mouth and fingers and her heavy breast bounced and rippled as her orgasm tore through her.

Hearing those words from her mouth made his eyes close and a deep groan of sheer ecstasy rumble in his throat. He very nearly came right along with her.

"Oh... my... god..." she panted, collapsing against the pillows with a huge grin and half lidded eyes. "I don't think I've ever come that hard in my-"

He cut her off with a surprisingly gentle albeit ravenous kiss. Cupping her head with one hand and massaging her soft full breast with the other, his tongue danced and played with hers. He filled her mouth with her own juices, and the familiar coppery taste of blood crept into his.

"Did you bite through your lip?" he said with a cocky chuckle.

Emma touched her tongue to the tender spot in her bottom lip. "I guess I did," she said with a satisfied smirk.

With his libido reigned in to a manageable level, Chris stripped off his boxers. "I fucking love how wet you are, but," he said with a wicked half smile. He wiped some of her juices away with his shorts and tossed them aside. "I want you to feel the friction of every single inch of me."

She moaned and jerked against him as he sucked her nipple hard into his mouth and rubbed the velvety tip of his massive, diamond hard erection over her ultra sensitive clit.

She pulled at her bound wrists. "Let me go. I want to feel every single inch of you," she tossed his words back at him.

"Maybe..." Chris continued to tease and torment, sliding only the head of his cock over her swollen clit and through her slick folds. He wanted to slide into her creamy depth more than he wanted air. But, he desperately needed to hear her tell him, of her own accord, how much she wanted him.

"I could just leave you like this," he slipped a single finger inside and offered only the lightest of strokes, "you do look damned sexy, bound for my every whim."

She rocked her hips, restively against his hand. With a tormented growl of her own, she yanked the secure binding making the muscles in her arms strain from the effort.

"Come on Chris," she pleaded. "I want to feel your strong muscles under my hands. Let me feel how hard you are for me."

Chris quickly obliged, releasing her hands and stuffing a pillow under her ass. He dropped between her splayed knees on outstretched arms as she grabbed his firm ass cheeks, pulling him deep inside her hot, wet, tight, cunt. A groan he didn't recognize as his own escaped him as he sank himself into her as deep as her body allowed, completely filling and stretching her.

"Oh wow!" she breathed. "You're so fucking hard, and bigger somehow."

Damn, the woman knew how to make him feel like a rockstar.

He bit and sucked at her throat as he pulled out of her, painfully slow, feeling every bit of her until just the flared head remained lodged in her body. He drove himself back in with excruciating leisure, centimeter by-

"Harder," she moaned, lifting her hips, forcing him deep into her. "Fuck whatever I did in that dream away, Baby. You can't hurt me."

A feral growl manifested itself from somewhere deep in his chest. He roughly grabbed her breast, pinching a rolling her nipple into a hard little pebble, and slammed himself into her over and over again, marking her as his. She gave as good as she got, lifting and shifting her hips matching and opposing his heavy, powerful thrusts with her own as her hands explored every ridge of muscle in his body.

Coming up to his knees, he brought her calves up to his shoulders and moved with deep intense, strokes until she was a moaning, panting, writhing mess. The desperate need to possess overtook his rational brain, leaving some primal beast behind.

"You're mine, Emma," he barked.

"Fuck yes!" she purred. "I'm all yours Baby."

Chris clutched the back of her hair and plunged his tongue in her mouth, licking and thrusting in time with his cock. She nipped and sucked at his mouth with her own carnal need.

The pressure of his orgasm threatened to toss him over the edge. He hastily pulled out of her and buried his tongue in her pussy. A bead of sweat dropped from his brow onto her smooth stomach as he sucked hard and lashed his tongue against her pulsing clit, in a way he knew she helpless to resist. Her orgasm tore through within seconds, flooding his mouth with her hot, salty/sweet juices.

"Holy fuck Chris!" Emma cried clutching a fist full of his hair.

"I want to watch you come while you're riding my cock," he growled, barely recognizing the savage tone in his own voice as he smoothly rolled her on top of him.

"My god, you feel good," she said around a deep groan of sheer ecstasy, as she sank herself onto him. "So big and hard as a fucking rock! I don't know what's gotten into you, but I fucking love it!"

Bracing her hands on his broad chest, she rolled her hips in a lazy pace. The smooth walls of her body gripping him so tight, it made him see stars. He grasped her hips with bruising strength, grinding her clit into his pubic bone as she moved over him. As her pace increased, her eyes closed and her head fell back sending dark waves of her thick hair cascading down her back. Her hands snaked over her bouncing breasts, squeezing and massaging, tugging and rolling her dusky pink nipples, making his mouth water for a taste.

"You look so fucking hot Em" he groaned. His mouth and hands replaced hers, mimicking her demonstration. Her nails scored his shoulders, as he drove his hips up hard enough so she would feel him against her spine. He grabbed fistfuls of her ass cheeks, stroking her hips down on him with a near frantic pace, as he held a nipple captive between his teeth.

She wrenched his head back by his hair and seized his mouth in a rough carnal kiss. "Oh fuck, Chris," she panted against his lips.

"Fucking say it Emma!" he commanded as he caught her bottom lip harshly between his teeth, and speared up into her with brutal force.

Her incredible, golden honey gaze snapped to his, raw lust seeming to make them glow. "You're making me come Chris. Your mouth, your insanely hard cock, all of you," she cried as her heavy breasts heaved with each ragged breath and liquid heat pooled around him.

He couldn't hold back one more second if he wanted to. He thrust hard up into her, burying himself to the absolute hilt, cock swelling against her tight silky walls, and came with a long harsh groan.

They both collapsed onto the bed, panting, sweating and laughing with the light of dawn peeking through the curtains. Chris tucked his hand behind his head, and skimmed his fingers up and down Emma's back as she snuggled closer to his side, draping her thigh and arm over him.

"What the hell was that?" she said with a huge satisfied grin. "Aside from mind numbing, fucking fantastic?"

He gave a little chuckle. "I told you I had a bad dream," he said and kissed the top of her head. "A really vivid, really fucking bad dream."

"Want to tell me what it was about?" she said lifting her eyes and peering up at him through thick dark lashes.

"No... I want to make you come again," he stated matter-of-factly. "In the piping hot shower with ice cubes."

She rubbed a palm across his prickly cheek, "I love you. I meant what I said you know. I'm yours and only yours. Nobody has ever made me feel as good as you do." She kissed him, pouring every ounce of passion and love she had for him in that kiss, he returned with just as much heat.

"I'll go get the ice, you start the shower," he murmured against her kiss bruised lips.

She cocked an eyebrow at him.

"You think I'm kidding?" he said as he moved towards the edge of the bed.

Emma shook her head with a half grin tugging at her full lips, "Damn, must've a doozy of a nightmare." She lustily watched how the muscles of his strong arms and broad shoulders moved and rippled under his skin as he pulled on his swim shorts.

"You were fucking my brother," he said over his shoulder as he stepped out the door.

"Oh shit," she said to the empty room, eyes wide with excitement and just a touch of fear.

Chris made it very clear he wasn't kidding about getting her off with the ice. By the time the red plastic cup filled to the brim with ice melted, and the near scalding hot shower ran cold, Emma could barely breath while Chris was hard as a spike again. She vaguely remembered hearing him say he wanted to fuck her until they both passed out, which was exactly what he did.

Once they both were too exhausted to move one more inch, Emma couldn't count how many times he brought her to screaming orgasm. She felt like a noodle that had been cooked to pure mush.

They emerged from their room some time in the late afternoon, looking like they had been run over by a freight train but happy as clams. Jillian informed her sister, the entire house could hear their insanely vigorous romp in the sheets, and couldn't decide if they should call the cops for spouse abuse or start taking bets.

Chris and Emma spent what was left of the weekend, enjoying the incredible food Scott prepared, the love/hate energy siblings always have, and the pleasant company of what looked to be the beginnings of another long and happy relationship between Scott and Brooke... and of course seizing any opportunity they could get their hands on, to fuck each other senseless.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Lake Cabin
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds