A Welcome Return

"Please Mr Greene. Your wife....."

"Ex-wife Mr Brown" I interjected

"Ok....your ex-wife leaves you for another man and you feel no bitterness or ill-will towards her and her family?" He probed

"No. Like I said, 11 months ago maybe you could have implied that. But since then I have found the most beautiful woman in the world" I said looking over into the public gallery and straight at Rachel. People followed my gaze until all eyes were on her.

"She picked me up, put me back together and now I get to call her my wife. She has given me 3 beautiful children. We have great friends, wonderful family, a beautiful home and a successful business. Who in the world would be bitter with all that?" I stated never breaking eye contact with my beautiful wife, the smile never leaving my lips. She just looked back at me with that radiant smile, nodding her head.

I turned back to see the defence looking tense and now Jessica's parents were looking down at their hands. Jessica looked distraught and was sobbing as she caught my eye. I mouthed the words "Thank You" to her and she collapsed into her arms onto the table.

I was dismissed and I returned to my family. As I walked through the door I could hear a big commotion with Jessica at the centre of it. She was screaming "SORRY.....I LOVE YOU" but whether or not it was aimed at me I do not know and frankly, I did not care.

Jessica was found guilty of conspiracy to commit an offense to defraud the US government. I guess the court felt Kyle Reed was not smart enough to do it alone. I read it was title's 18-371, 26-7201 and 7206 (1) and (2). I had no idea what that meant. She was also found guilty of 5th degree possession of stolen goods, which was a class A misdemeanour apparently. She was sentenced to 6 years in prison. It also meant any chance of continuing her career in finance upon her eventual release was gone forever.

For us life is pretty great. The twins are getting bigger each day and their smiles can lift the clouds on even the darkest day, which I am pleased to say are few and far between. My business is booming and even Rachel now has a few clients that visit our home for hair and beauty treatments. Jasmine is breezing through her final year of college which I am now paying for by the way. Well it is the least I could do for her, she did save my life remember.

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds