A White Mom and Two Males

I slowly removed my finger from her ass hole and let my cock deflate.

We both were dripping with perspiration and panting. When she finally pushed back from me she said, "Jake that was awesome. So much more so than I was anticipating. My God, Mike's dad never got me off like that. How did you develop such skill at your tender age?"

"Mom I had a girl once asked that I do that just like we did. It was awesome seeing her convulse. So, I try it most times. Most girls love it."

"Mom I have blue balls can I do you now, please," was coming from Mike.

"Of course sweetie. I will kneel on the floor and clean Jake's cock with my mouth while you take care of your blue balls and make me cum on your cock. I want to feel and listen to my man enjoying himself while I make your friend feel good again."

Maggie pulled off the white condom. My cock was expanding again at a rapid rate with her moth working it over with licks, sucks and kisses. Mike had his hands on her hipbones and was doing her deep with his eyes closed, beads of perspiration breaking out and mouth open for air.

Maggie eventually inhaled my cock and with her son thrusting, my cock was fucking her mouth but it was from Mike's hip action that was doing it.

Mike stiffened, opened his mouth, and unloaded. Maggie was moaning her cum then on my cock, which caused it to fire. She pulled back fast before my third round went off, gagging and snorting cum from her nose. She collapsed on my belly panting. I kept staring at her face to be sure she was okay. Mike had laid his head in the center of her back.

When we collectively recovered I asked, "Maggie are you okay?"

"Yes Jake. I was cumming so hard feeling Mike unloading, I tried to get more air and forgot my mouth was around your cock. When I got my mouth back far enough, I got air and sperm. That caused the gagging and some to get into my nose. You sure smell different this way and then gave me a big smile and a wink.

Mike lifted his head, extended a hand to me and said, "I hope this seals our ever lasting bond and friendship."

"God Mike does it ever. Some spring break, huh?"

Between the first spring break and my senior year, we would get together at a minimum of twice weekly. I was spending more and more time with Mike and his mom. I was a new member of the family.

In my senior year, Maggie met a guy named Scott. After Maggie met Scott, the number of times we got together dropped some because she was spending more time with Scott. Nevertheless, we three still managed to satisfy our hunger many times a week.

This is a good place to end this. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did reliving it as I typed. Awesome memories!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds