A Witch's Beloved

Randomly set up reference list: Melody - witch, future mate of Drake.

Drake - alpha wolf/ hybrid, future mate of Melody

Julian - male witch/ warlock, Melody's bisexual older brother, his mate has not been revealed yet.

Cameron - ex warlock/ grim reaper's assistant Julian and Melody's father, still married to Julia.

Julia - witch, haven't met her yet, Julian and Melody's mother.

Annabelle - vampiress but holds the title of a beta wolf, Alec and Drake's mother, mated to Derik.

Derik - beta wolf, Alec and Drake's father.

Alec - alpha wolf, Drake's brother future mate to Cecilia.

Cecilia - alpha wolfess, future mate to Alec you'll meet her later.

Eric - bisexual wolf, head butler for Drake, may have a few secrets, no mate as of yet.

LaLunes - fifties-like goth diner Melody and Sandra work at.

???? -??? crazy bitch with a nasty attitude, you'll see her more later.

Sandra - human, good friend to Melody.

Lucien Greene - has a few secrets, you'll meet him later.

Vessen - magical collar to give one the upper hand against wolves, not many know who made them.

Trial of Maturity - five year time span where the wolf is left on his or her own, they are considered a 'pup' until it's completion or until they fail. Second born son or even a daughter proves their worth so they can claim their spot as alpha.

Lost Alpha - young wolves switched at birth and ultimately screwed over almost destined to be omegas.

Debut into Magical Society - spell vs spell fight between each young witch or warlock and their older sibling. First born will go against one of the parents.

OK I think that's everything you need to focus on, on the off chance I missed something I'll just add it on the next reference list.)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds