A Wolf In My Bed Ch. 01

"Why?" She said, getting fired up. "What does it matter anyway? We are so hidden away, so secret...what does it matter if we all die out? No one would ever notice us missing! We don't exist to the outside world!"

"Noelle, that's enough!" Thomas said quietly.

Rhys glanced at Declan, who by the expression on his face, Rhys knew he felt she had a valid point. He sighed. "It matters to the council, and to me, Noelle, and it should matter to all of us. We are all born with a self preservation instinct, even more so than humans, because of our beast. IT DOES MATTER, Noelle." He said firmly. "We are dying, and when we die, our ways die, our traditions, and we will be lost to history, only to be lied about in mythology books."

"I don't care!" Noelle burst out.

"Sweetheart...that will change soon." Ivy interjected in her always soothing voice, "On the eve of the first full moon after your sixteenth birthday." It was the time when all adolescent were-teenagers feel the need to mate so strongly that they cannot deny it. For the females, it is the first time they are finally mature enough to produce offspring and their beast will demand a mate for life. To not do so is unheard of. If they do not have a mate, they go crazy and uncontrollable. Some had been killed in the past, to keep others safe. Most choose a mate before that time, but Noelle hadn't yet chosen between Quinn and Marshall. "No one is asking you to do anything before that time."

Noelle's cheeks burned in embarrassment. She was also the most shy member of the clan, and although she knew what was expected of her, she was horrified at the mere thought of it. She did not speak out again the entire meal...she was too mortified. Her birthday was coming sooner than she wanted it, and that night she knew that biologically she would be forever changed. While she will have gained more control over her full moon change, she will be expected to have sex for the first time, in front of the entire clan, first in human form as part of the wedding ceremony, then again, as a wolf, the next night, to allow their beasts to mate for life.

"How do you plan to go about this?" Thomas asked. "Human women don't even know we exist, and it's not like we can tell them we exist and expect them to come willingly."

"I don't know yet. How long do we have to choose?" Rhys asked Ivy.

"Before the end of the next moon cycle." Ivy said. "So that they can be mated on the next full moon."

"So we have a few weeks then." Declan said.

"No...a few days. I want to choose the three as soon as possible." Rhys said. "These women will be frightened of all of us...I want to give them as much time to accept us before they are turned. The more time they spend with us, the easier it will be for them. I won't rape them." Rhys said. "No matter what, NONE of us will resort to that! We are not going to be like the other packs! " He stared at all the men in turn. "I don't care how long it takes to restore the population, we will not fight amongst ourselves and attack human women. We will behave as gentlemanly like as possible, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" He thundered.

Various responses immediately ensued. "Yes.", "Of Course.", "We will behave.", "Understood." Each person nodded agreement. The women all nodded. The idea of being forced to weaken the were-bloodline with human women was appalling to most werewolves. Now they had dwindled so badly, so quickly, they just didn't have a choice.

"Good...because things will have to change in the compound once the humans are here." Rhys said. "No more ale, for starters. If we are drunk, we are not as in control of our wolves...and we need to be in control as much as possible around them, since they are so fragile. Humans break easily, and they do not heal like we do." Rhys said.

"No BEER?" William shouted. Will was young, but very adapt at making the ale and moonshine.

"It's ok Brew Master," Alex said, laughing. "You'll find something else to do."

"Just temporarily, Will." Rhys said, chuckling. "When the women have been fully integrated into the pack, you can return to the brewery." It was located among the back series of caves.

"Patrols will have to be increased." Rhys continued, "And more food gathered." Rhys motioned for everyone to start dishing out the food before it got cold. "Thomas, I need you to work your math mojo and figure out how many large game we need to hunt to feel six extra mouths for the next year. We also need to plan accordingly for the gardens in the spring. Ladies, any extra hides need to be made into bed covers as soon as possible." Rhys spooned a large helping of bear stew into his bowl. "I'll take the men hunting tomorrow. Lets set the snares too, and do a little fishing."

"Once they are here, we will go into lockdown, so they cannot escape." Rhys said. The windows had steel tornado shutters, and the doors were sealed tight. Only Rhys or Declan could open them with a palm print and voice command. During emergency lockdown, the pack retreated to the other side of the vault doors and lived totally inside the cave. They could live in there for months at a time. Everyone agreed, lockdown sucked, but it is useful at times. "We cannot allow them to go running off into the mountains and wander into the other territories to be captured and raped by the other less civilized clans, or get eaten by a bear, or fall off a cliff and break their bones. As much as I don't want to be a jailer, it is far safer for them to be forced to stay here than risk them running from us and dying from exposure to the elements, or hunger, lost too deep in the woods to find help."

"How will you choose them?" Kelly asked, spooning another bowl of stew.

"I haven't decided yet." Rhys said. "I've only known about this for a few hours remember?"

"I have a suggestion." Ivy said from the far end of the table.

"Speak up Grandmother, please." Rhys said. "What is your plan?"

"Choose them for their given professions, to add to our knowledge and skills. We could use a doctor, or a chemist, teachers, or other scientists...even more mechanics, engineers. They will have learned in schools things we cannot learn on the internet. Of course, they must be healthy, and strong." She said. "If you choose one from each nearby city, instead of all from the same city, it's less likely the police would ever find the connection. It would also be best if you chose women who don't have many social ties to the world...no local family, loners with no friends...young women who go unnoticed and won't be missed right away. They would be more open to joining our family than women who already have one."

Rhys nodded. "You are wise, Grandmother, thank you."

"You could put an add on the internet." Gwen suggested. Under the table her hand caressed the most private part of her new husband. Her finger trailed up and down his length slowly, much to his surprise. They had only been mated a week.

Kelly pretended to cough suddenly. "What would the add say?" Kelly asked his wife, hoarsely. He pretended to clear his throat again.

"I don't know...single man looking for a mate to spend time outdoors with. Must love dogs?" She suggested, squeezing him gently with each emphasized word. Kelly was thankful the laughter covered up his groan of desire he muffled behind a napkin. Everyone laughed accept Noelle, who sat quietly studying Marshall and Quinn. She loved them both, but she could not bring herself to be with either of them. She just couldn't do it.

As soon as the dinner dishes were washed, Noelle retreated through the mine tunnels to her room. Once inside, she locked the door. Callum had created each of the small cave bedrooms to be completely insulated, with a steel reinforced dome roof, and real soundproof walls instead of the cold and damp echoing cave walls.

Each room was decorated simply. The pack did not own many personal possessions. Rhys made each of them a large platform bed, which sat in the center of the room. In one corner was a small round table and chairs. In the opposite was a small vanity that doubled as her dresser. Next to her bed was a nightstand that housed a few books from the library.

Noelle threw herself on her bed and burrowed completely underneath the heavy bearskin blankets. No one heard her sobs.

Throughout the compound, the others were preparing for bed.

"I'm so glad we are already mated." Kelly whispered against the shell of Gwen's ear. She rubbed her naked rump against his stomach, giggling when she felt him harden again.

"Why is that?" She asked playfully, rocking her hips against him. She loved the feel of his large hands roaming over her body, caressing, teasing.

"Because," He rumbled, tweaking one of her nipples hard, "I couldn't stand the idea of you having a litter of babies with some other man." He kissed her neck, flicking his tongue against a sensitive spot he knew made her shiver in pleasure. She groaned against him, tilting her head to give him better access. "I still can't believe you chose me." As is werewolf tradition, the women choose the mate they want to pursue.

Gwen turned to face her husband. She was a short, stocky woman, and she had to pull his head down to her and stand on her tip toes to kiss him softly. "I would never have chosen anyone else." She kissed him again. "Besides, I was kind of hoping our babies would have your blue eyes."

He grinned. "I wonder if they will have your nose or mine." He laughed. He had a rather large nose after spending one summer almost completely in wolf form.

"I don't care." She said, pulling him down on the bed. She kissed him feverishly.

He groaned, kissing her back hungrily. The little vixen had been teasing him all damn day...and now she was going to spend the rest of the night paying for it.

"Lord woman, I almost took you right there at the dinner table." He groaned, kissing her neck slowly.

"I would have let you." She said, reaching down to touch him again.

"Rhys would have killed me." He said, trapping her wrists in his hand. He moved her arms above her head, and settled himself on top of her. "What were you thinking, teasing me like that if front of the others?" He said, kissing a path to her breasts.

"I was thinking of how much I wanted you. I wanted to make you want me just as badly." She gasped when his hot mouth descended to her hardened nipple.

"Oh really?" He said, he switched to the other breasted and teased her with his tongue. "Let's see how much you want me." He reached over to their nightstand and pulled out a handful of soft leather straps.

"What are those for?" She asked, a little breathless.

"I've been saving them for a special occasion." He said. He rose to his knees, kneeling between her legs, and quickly tied her hands to the railing of their bed.

"Is this why you asked Rhys to make a new bed for us?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah..." He said. "I dreamed of doing this with you for the last three years." He stood and began to tie her legs with the longest lengths of rope, so that she was spread wide for him. He tested the length by pulling her leg until her knee was at her chest. He smiled. The straps were the perfect length for her to still be able to wrap her legs around him. "You've been teasing me all day, darling." He said, trailing his finger over her ankle and up her leg. "Now its my turn." At the new moon, they could control their beasts much more easily, and he intended to use it to his advantage.

"Three years?" She gasped when his fingers lingered at the soft spot under her knee.

"Three long years, Gwen."

"Kelly..." She gasped when his hand moved up her inner thigh.

"I haven't even begun yet." He chuckled.

"God I know...hurry up!" She demanded, twisting a little toward his hand.

"Not a chance babe." He said huskily. He arranged his large frame between her spread legs, making sure his cock didn't touch her where they both wanted it most. Instead the soft bearskin bedcovers tickled his arousal. He did his best to ignore it as he began at her neck again, kissing the hollow of her collarbone.

"I'm going to make this last all night, my sweet." He said huskily, licking her breasts slowly, avoiding her rock hard nipples. They were pale pink and engorged, longer than eraser tops, as if begging him for more attention. He dipped his head and licked back and forth between them quickly.

She groaned. "I only teased you for a few minutes." She said.

"No, you teased me for the last three years." He nipped at her flesh. His fingers trailed up and down her sides, sending shivers through her whole body. He teased her nipples then, licking, circling, suckling, nipping, pinching, scraping, laving, biting, until she arched and moaned, straining against the leather bonds. He pulled at her nipple with his teeth, sucking hard, then released it to feast on the other, cupping her breasts in his hands. Her breasts heaved with each gasping breath. She was hot and achy, and each time he scraped his teeth on the sensitive points, a shockwave went through her body down to her center of pleasure, making her throb there.

He loved the breathless sounds she made, tossing her head, arching her back, lifting her breasts up to him like an offering to the gods. He accepted, alternating between suckling rhythmically and nipping softly. She was still so new to the pleasure he could give her, and he relished each moment he showed her what her hot little body was capable of.

Finally, only after he had teased her breasts enough to make her orgasm with a small, surprised cry, did he move a little lower, licking and kissing his way down her small rib cage.

"Oh my, Kelly," She gasped, "I didn't know I could orgasm just from that."

"Let's count and see how many more you can have in one night." He grinned, he kissed her belly button, flicking his tongue rhythmically inside the tiny spot. She moaned, and wiggled, rocking her hips up ward a bit, despite his weight on top of her. He ignored the suggestion, and his hard throbbing cock. Only when he had kissed, licked and explored every inch of his wife ribs and belly did he move himself even lower.

He could smell her arousal, sweet but tangy. He moved his arms under each of her legs, and rested his hands over her hip bones, so that his arms spread her wider for him.

Gwen watched him, gasping, aching, needing, as he slowly lowered his head to inhale her special scent. They both groaned. She tried to arch her hips toward his mouth, but his hands pressed gently on her hips, pushing her back down.

"Easy, love...we have all night remember?" He said softly, looking up her body to her eyes. "I plan on enjoying you thoroughly." He vowed, chuckling at her groan of impatience.

He trailed his lips softly over her inner thigh, slowly kissing his way along the crease to her hipbone, and across the top line of her triangle of trimmed woman's hair, to her other hipbone. She gasped as he sucked softly at that hollowed spot. He teased her like that for several minutes, kissing the mound of flesh right above her hidden jewel.

She arched her hips, pleading with him silently. When that didn't work, she begged out loud. "Please Kelly...I need you so bad." She whimpered.

He couldn't resist the temptation any longer. He had to taste her sweet nectar. And taste he did. He licked slowly down her crease, parting her sensitive folds with his tongue, gathering her juices. She moaned loudly.

He worked his way up and back down, giving her the pleasure she wanted, but avoiding her throbbing center of pleasure for the time being. He flicked his tongue inside her deep cavern rhythmically, making her call his name. When she lifted her hips to his mouth again, he quickly moved his hands to cup her buttocks, holding her hips up in the air. She was completely at his mercy, hot for him, dripping wet. He watched her inner lips pulse when he blew gently on her. She moaned.

Then, suddenly, he gave her what they both wanted. With no warning, he sucked her engorged clit into her mouth and held it with his tongue, sucking hard and long, until she stiffened and shrieked his name as wave after wave of electricity flowed through her. She shivered, and convulsed through the orgasm, and right onto the third when he began to suck at her and lick at the same time, circling the little bud with the tip of his tongue. He was relentless. She bucked her hips, but he held her tight. She gasped in big gulping breaths, moaning, cursing, pleading. She was tossing her head from side to side, pulling tight on all her restraints, until the feeling was just too much, and she screamed as her fourth orgasm of the night crested. Her juices squirted him in the neck, and he groaned, pulling her pelvis to him harder, sucking at her harder, pushing her farther, demanding more. She peaked twice more, thrashing and sobbing, until finally she became too overly sensitive for him, and begged him to stop. Only then did he finally release her, easing her gently down into the bear skin. Her arms and legs were shaking uncontrollably as he grabbed his hunting knife and sliced through all her bonds. Immediately, she curled up on her side, still shaking, whimpering as the aftershocks rolled through her body.

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her on top of him, holding her as she sobbed in relief and pleasure. She had never experienced that many orgasms one right after the other. It was the most intense thing she had ever felt.

"Oh God, Kelly. I can't stop shaking." She murmured, splayed out on top of him.

"I know love. It will pass...eventually." He chuckled. He was supremely pleased with himself. He had never made her squirt before, and it had turned him on even more than he imagined.

"But before it does, I want to be inside you." He said, said, pulling her legs to straddle him.

"Oh...not yet...Kelleeeeyyy!" She shrieked, long and loud as he thrust his entire ten and a half inches into her soaked, throbbing depths. He groaned loudly, as he felt her peak again and spasm along the entire length of him. He held her hips, grinding his up into her and held the position while she threw her head back and thrashed. Her breasts thrust out to greet him as she moaned repeatedly. She could feel every inch of his thick cock filling her, stretching her, mashing her sensitive clit against him. She was so full he was nearly splitting her in two, but the pleasure overtook the slight pain of it.

She was a glorious site, sitting atop him, her long golden hair tickling his thighs.

"I love you, Gwen. I love you." He said, and began to move, slowly, raising and lowering her to him as he rocked his hips a little from side to side. She cried out each time he entered her, the movement sending shock waves to her clit. Her nearly virgin channel was still so tight around him he had to move very slowly, until she loosened a little more. Only then did he roll them over, until he was on top, and increase the tempo of their love...he alternated between fast and short thrusts, and long and slow, so she could feel every inch of him inside her.

"Oh...oh...oh..." She moaned, each cry a little louder. She was going to cum again, she could feel it building, cresting, not...quite...

"Gwen...uh...Gwen!" He groaned, pounding into her steadily. He could no longer hold back, and felt his loins tighten painfully. "More, give me more!" He demanded. He quickened his pace, wrapping his fingers around her hips, his mouth on her nipples, sucking.

"Yes...oh yesss!" She cried out. She rose to meet every thrust, just as urgent as he was, wrapping her legs tight around him, her heels on his butt. She racked her nails down his back...making him cry out.

He slammed into her. Once. Twice. A third time, his knot bulged, widening her more, making her cry in pleasure, locking him deep inside her. He arched his back and growled, spasms of pleasure rocked through him as he released jet after jet of his seed into her womb.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds