A Wolf In My Bed Ch. 01

"KELLY!" She screamed, the feel of his release inside her, coupled with the feel of his hard knot lodged in her sensitive flesh, sent her blissfully over the edge into her eighth orgasm of the night. In that moment, their spirits merged, hearts beating as one.

It was several minutes before either of them came back down to earth, and even longer before either of them opened their eyes.

"Oh, God...Kelly...I love you." She whispered, still shaking. "Amazing." She took a deep breath. Flexing her legs a bit.

He groaned into her neck, still breathing hard, unable to move.

"Kell?" She nudged him a little. "Are you ok?"

He lifted his head and kissed her softly. "Baby...damn...you can tease me every night for the rest of my life if we can do that again every time."

She laughed, and they both moaned as the movement sent aftershocks through them both. His knot lodged inside her would lock them together for quite a while yet.

"Do you promise?" She teased, licking at his neck, tasting her own juices. It was the single most erotic thing he had ever seen her do.

"The night's not over yet, my love." He whispered as he kissed her, slowly. "When I can move again, I intend to start all over again." He said seductively.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds