Abduction of Terror

"Ahh, what a fine treasure!" thought the surgeon as his hand moved slowly towards her prized sex organ! He had heard stories of the pleasure that was to be found between the legs of these earth creatures! The legend of how a few fortunate officers had tasted this fruit before final disposition of the females had traveled quietly throughout the ranks of the explorers! His fingers moved past her knee to the firm well muscled thigh flesh. A chill of non professional delight surged through him as watched the dark haired earth woman thrash in her bounds. He knew the struggle was useless…he'd take his time…he was a doctor…this was science…these female creatures were so different than his women…different, but so symmetric and interestingly proportioned…he was here to investigate, experiment…his hand moved steadily higher!

Randi's brown eyes were saucer wide as her repeated screams dumped loads of adrenaline into her terrorized body! She jerked and thrashed uselessly as she watched the alien's fingers proceed up her tanned inner thigh! Her pulse raced and her breaths came in gasps as she gulped huge qualities of air into her heaving lungs between screams! Her firm tanlined tits heaved and slapped together as a developing bead of cold sweat instantly enveloped her beautiful twenty two year old body! As if she thought she could be understood in English, she cried out as the tips of the monster's fingers brushed the bronze thigh meat just below her pussy! OH GOD, PLEASE HELP ME…DON'T…NO…NO…NOOOOO…DON'T TOUCH IT…TAKE YOUR HANDS FROM MEEEE!!!…OH GOD STOP… STOP… STOPPPP!!!…KIM HELP MEEEEEE!!!…MAKE HIM STOP!!!…MAKE HIM STOP!!!

Kim's eyes now also were saucer wide as she struggled in horror as she watched Randi's helpless young body thrust and jerk! Her girlfriend was no stranger to a French cut string bikini and the sweat that now covered her body made the bronzed flesh shine in stark contrast to the slutty triangular tan marks burned in around her squirming protruding cunt mound and her shaking oversized tits! The creature seemed to be taking some pleasure in slowly running his slim pale alien fingers up and down the high laid tiny string marks that started at the two upper corners of her three inch wide top bikini line and shot upwards to the flare of her slim hip bone and around to the minuscule four inch wide tanline that traced a tapering strip from her ass crack down past her asshole to come together just behind the rear of her pussy slit! Kim now cursed herself for also wearing the slutty white crocheted French string that had left her tanned body with the same sort of tanlines that had turned on both her male and female tricks so much!!!

Randi continued to retch as the sweat glisten all over her ripe centerfold body! The muscles of her upper arms and thighs repeatedly flexed in resistance to the monster's exploration of her widely stretched naked body! She could feel the sting of the sweat mix with abused raw flesh around her titanium bound wrists and ankles! As his pale alien hands traveled freely up to her nipples, she jerked her shoulders to throw him off. This only resulted in her firm grapefruit sized orbs slapping against his open inner palm and at once the surgeon received his first taste of hot earth woman's tit!

is fingers instinctively responded as he squeezed and kneaded the heavy swaying flesh as if to judge it's dimension and weight. He lingered it seemed longer than professionally necessary as he was subtly receiving unexpected tactile pleasure from the message of the earth woman's breast meat! The surgeon circled the entire base of her left tit with his pale fingers from the point where the breast spread against her chest and then slowly worked upward until he held the stony tip of her long brown nipple by the tips of three of his bony fingers! He twisted and pulled the tit bag away from Randi's chest until the strain marks could be seen developing on all sides of the suspended tit! His free left hand simultaneously began it's travel down under the straining sack, over her ribcage, down her sweaty tanned rippling belly to come to rest on her shaved cunt mound!

He lingered for a moment as his inner palm felt the twin ridges of her glistening smoothly shaved cunt lips that nestled a small hard sphere of flesh that seemed to make her hips subtly respond when it was brushed over by his pale alien hand! He cupped her naked sex and trailed his long bony middle finger back and forth through the spreading folds. The pasty white bony fingers of his right hand meanwhile continued to hold her left tit painfully pulled away from her ribcage suspended by her swelling nipple! He twisted the heavy breast meat and dangled it before the earth whore's unbelieving eyes as her stomach gave way to the horror and she puked up bile from deep within her empty gut! The tangy discharge was heaved out of her mouth and over her left shoulder, neck, and upper tit. The surgeon smiled within himself as he realized he was now supercharging her nervous system and would soon begin the medical procedures!

Again and again, up and down between the young cunt folds that had serviced so many clients for a price Randi felt the monster message her sex! The pressure on her breast and the rapid lungfulls of air combined to make her dizzy as the pale bony four fingered surgeon's hand pumped her spread snatch!

From the shadows quickly stepped forward another gowned alien baring a amplet between his pale fingers. Her frantic eyes left her breast to watch helplessly as the alien placed the yellow cloth covered vile underneath her flaring nostrils! With a twist the vile cracked open within it's sheath and her nose and mouth were enveloped in strong fumes that she was forced to gasp in on one of her frantic lungfulls! She knew this…she had done it before with a teenage girl she picked up at a bar! They had fucked all night on it!!!… She gasped again as the aphrodisiac entered he lungs and made her heart race even faster! Her ripe body began to respond and dispute the horror of her assault her body got the urge for sex!! The fumes disappeared, only to be quickly replaced by the sound of another vile popping under her nose! She had no choice to inhale and draw the simulating aphrodisiac deep into her body. She was getting high and she was getting horny!!!

The alien surgeon instantly felt the results of the aphrodisiac as her left nipple surged in his three finger tips, and her tight cunt lips seemed to swell. For the first time the wet inner cunt flesh opened and captured his long paste white middle digit! Looking up to a sound of a moan from across the chamber, he saw another team working up the fair haired earth bitch in the same manner! In moments they would attach electronic clips to both women's nipples and clits and suspend one on top of the still bound opposite and make them mate! Although no sperm would be injected, the sexual reactions of the two ripe specimens would be vital to record and document the new sort of earth intercourse between females that they had witnessed as the two were abducted! After this spectacle, he was sure he could find a source of hot sperm to repeatedly have injected into the specimens…rather they wished it or not they were to be bred before the cameras of the ship's computer!!!

Randi's hips involuntarily jerked upward as she felt the bazaar sensation of the alien's four inch long center finger surging up the hairless entrance to her spread pussy hole! She sensed the body heat of the creature was higher than hers, as it seemed to instantly add further warmth to her steadily heating vagina! Her reactions were involuntary, as the aphrodisiac that surged through her blood and drew her mind and senses to seek sexual pleasure. She closed her deep brown eyes partly through dizziness, and partly to savor the hint of sexual arousal that was beginning to build in her loins despite the horror of this unearthly scene! Total darkness was denied her, as the brilliant surgical lights continued to pour immense illumination down on her closed eye lids and face!

Inch by inch, the alien surgeon continued his probe of the earth woman's vagina as Randi felt the ridge of what must be the creature's first knuckle slip past her exposed outer cunt lips! The touch of his unearthly flesh seemed coarser that human as it made contact with the gooey walls of her young inner pussy! The repulsion she felt to the insertion made the dark haired callgirl lift her slim hips off the shinny examining table in a futile attempt to escape the creature's touch! The manacles resisted her every effort, allowing her to barely clear her sultry tanlined ass above the cold metal. As she braced in the unnatural position, she knew the muscles in her tight young ass cheeks were straining into stark definition, providing the creatures throughout the chamber a provocative view of the ass that a select few had deeply fucked and unloaded in for a special charge!

"So smooth and moist…a wonderful channel to receive sperm!", thought the extraterrestrial as he coolly examined the dampening slit of the helpless earth bitch. His interest in this fantastic creature was still scientific he reminded himself, but never the less a small spark of arousal seemed to be creeping into his otherwise rational mind. He permitted himself a moment to linger in her clinging box as he swirled his bony digit around in small circles inside the earth woman's cunt! He felt the puffy blood laden tissue of the bitch's hole caress his finger as the flesh seemed to inhale him into the warm darkness of her body! Perhaps just a bit deeper…

Kim's long platinum blonde hair spilled over the edge of her surgical table as she too was touched and probed! Her desperate screams mingled with Randi's as the sound of the helpless earth womens' hysteria reverberated throughout the steel chamber! The alien biologist working on Kim seemed to be quite taken with the twenty year old's small tightly trimmed blonde pussy hair! The tiny patch, one inch wide at the max, clung to the sexy swell of her cunt mound, which had a discernible swell outward from the bottom of her lean, slightly muscled abdomen! Her bikini waxed naked hole was also being explored by an extraterrestrial finger. She fought feelings of arousal as she tried to physically resisted the shameless assault! As she jerked, her large tanlined breasts slapped together then violently flung outwards in response to her frantic thrashing!

In the middle of one such outward transits by her large right orb, an alien engineer caught her swinging breast in the palm of his pale white hand and held it tight! Before the young blonde could release another gasping scream, a third alien cramped a two inch long alligator jawed biological sensor securely around the earth woman's now swollen nipple! Her left nipple immediately joined the right as the beautiful slut was rigged for electronic monitoring for the spectacle about to begin! The pain in her nipples, however, was quickly joined by a burning between the lips of her shaved pussy as a third sensor was harshly clipped to the youngster's clitoral hood! The terrified blonde looked to the left and was shocked to behold the same procedure being performed on her older girlfriend, as the first sharp toothed sensor was joined to Randi's huge three quarter inch brown nipple which had been pulled to distention by the bony fingers of the extraterrestrial surgeon!

Assured proper electrical contact on both woman's bodies, the surgeon activated the ceiling monitors. Digital high resolution close up images of Randi and Kim graphically filled the huge color screens. Engaging another control, the screen split permitting a 30X picture in razor sharp resolution of each girl's tight tanlined pussy. The two captives simultaneously gasped at the close up of their loins as they saw their ripe shaved cunt holes laid open with the two inch long sensors dangling securely from their clit hoods! As the surgeon continued, two more monitors lit on the opposite side of the chamber displaying graduated bar graphs reporting a dozen different physiological events occurring in the captive female's bodies! Looking backwards over her head as much as her restraint allowed, Kim viewed one of the monitor screens as hundreds of symbolic phrases flashed continuously across the surface undoubtedly reporting the state of the earth women's vital signs and perhaps even their state of sexual arousal!

Sensing the moment had arrived, the ruthless alien physician began his toying with his specimens. The procedure was about to become infinitely more interesting as both earth women were now electronically joined to receive the same stimulation simultaneously! Rapidly twisting a small dial on his hand held control, the alien sent huge doses of current directly into each captive's breasts and clit! A millisecond later, Randi and Kim expelled horrified screeches of pain as the savage charge entered their bodies through their most tender sex organs!

Muscle contractions occurred in both as the a sharp tingling current reached their shoulders and back as it traveled through the stainless steel surgical tables the women were strapped to!! Dispute the manacles holding both sets of slim wrists and ankles, the two helpless bitches violently bridged their backs upward to escape the relentless charge. The aliens were treated to a fantastic view of the insides of both girl's shaved cunt holes as their hips pushed rapidly upward into mid air! With muscles straining to the maximum, the athletic bodies of the two beautiful sluts shuttered and jerked causing their huge sweaty tanlined tits to fling about madly about their slim tanned ribcages! Each exquisite motion of the magnificent young earth specimens was recorded in graphic color for future scientific analysis…or perhaps for the simulation of a handful of fortunate alien females and males who might receive a sublime pleasure in viewing this most sought after form of sexual spectacle!!!

The well practiced plans of the aliens were currently in full motion. Helpless earth women had been abducted from the planet for over fifty earth years. Their beauty and extraordinary sexual responsiveness had been widely reported on, and only the most gifted of the alien's scientists were tasked with their capture! Once in the extra-terrestrial’s hands, they were likely to be subject to the most severe experimentation and torture as the travelers continually sought to analyze and understand the depth of their passions! Limited attempts at inner breeding had been attempted by indirect means…but perhaps the time had come for direct body contact!

As digital recorders captured every excruciating jerk of the young earth women's bodies, the alien surgeon rendered an immense rapid last jolt causing the women to thrash and scream within their bounds! Sensing the limit had been reached, the monster abruptly ended the current charge, causing Randi and Kim to fall back to the surface of the shinny surgical tables with an audible thud! Each girl's sleek tanlined body was now aglow with the sheen of their own cold sweat as they now slithered their wet naked asses across the metal table. The aliens observed multiple involuntary muscle spasms as the earth women's tortured bodies still shook from the electric charges! The sexual arousal of each was apparent as the gazing monsters watched the clear gooey trail of vaginal secretion make it's way down each girl's spread inner thighs! So plentiful was the dark haired women's discharge that it actually began a visible pool on the surgical table between her still spasming legs! As they watched with rapidly increasing interest, Randi's tight tanned ass began to freely slide on the metal as more of the cunt goo was painted onto her slim writhing ass cheeks!

The alein surgeon was assured now of the stimulation and building arousal of the beautiful earth slaves and deemed it time to render them again unconscious. Withdrawing to a adjoining chamber with his research party, he prepared to reapply a dosage of the white blinding light that had first made the two young whores his captives! Engaging a familiar button he watched the naked bodies of the nude women nearly disappear in the intense luminance! Had it not been for the dark filtered glass panel before him, he too would of sircome!

In seconds, it was over. He issued orders for the two unconscious earth bitches to be placed nude in the observation arena…He wished to witness their act of lesbian coupling as sensors gathered the minute details of their physical reactions! He’d force them to pleasure each other as digital recorders captured their every motion! The scientific value would be enormous, the contribution to his species’ knowledge would be great! His work would be deemed truly notable! His thoughts of professional achievement, however disguised a subtly escalating bestial arousal that his race had freely indulged in centuries ago! This violent carnality had long since given way to the pursuit of logic, but unfamiliar primitive feelings crept into his subconscious! He cool, analytical mind rejected the fleeting thoughts that his science seemed now to be taking on a dimension of lewd voyeurism!

Kim sobbed with relief as she saw the awful creatures withdraw into the darken shadows beyond the surgical lights that bathed the sweaty naked bodies of herself and Randi. The sound of the alien’s departure was unmistakable as she heard a metallic portal close with a muffled thud. The room was abruptly plunged into silence…only an occasional female whimper punctuating the otherwise errie stillness! Seconds seemed like moments as her mind raced to frantically consider what horrors might be next! Her thoughts, however, were frozen in time as the great white light poured over her blonde body and thrust her terrorized mind into dreamless darkness…

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds